Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by alec
Today 03:18 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 03:09 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 03:05 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:01 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:00 PM

Old June 11th, 2023, 01:00 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: You're kind of big for this(Private)

Don't worry about it. Deadmoon grunted, unsure how to respond to Tigerpaw's words. Fortunately, the apprentice swirled off into the grasses swiftly enough, and Deadmoon was left alone to pursue the vole. She kept her footsteps light to avoid alerting it with the vibrations, and moved to a better angle where the scent blew towards her, rather than towards the vole. This allowed her to move far closer, and after a few more small steps she was able to send herself airborne. She missed the vole slightly, rather out of practice, but she wasn't off by much, and was able to slap her paw down on its retreating tail. Pinning it she bit the back of its neck quickly, killing it, although not before it let out a quick squeal.

A small bird rose out of the grass a few foxlengths away, which was rather irritating, but she had the prey already, and there was still plenty of chances to go for the rabbits. Making her way back to where her and Tigerpaw had split she spotted the apprentice, waving her tail high in the air to pull the apprentice's attention to her. She could smell the apprentice's prey on the air, and a small smile split her face. It was good that Tigerpaw was being successful. Hopefully she would spot Deadmoon and make her way over so they could stash their prey somewhere and try for the rabbits. @CreeperLover649
Old June 11th, 2023, 01:06 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Don't worry about it. Deadmoon grunted, unsure how to respond to Tigerpaw's words. Fortunately, the apprentice swirled off into the grasses swiftly enough, and Deadmoon was left alone to pursue the vole. She kept her footsteps light to avoid alerting it with the vibrations, and moved to a better angle where the scent blew towards her, rather than towards the vole. This allowed her to move far closer, and after a few more small steps she was able to send herself airborne. She missed the vole slightly, rather out of practice, but she wasn't off by much, and was able to slap her paw down on its retreating tail. Pinning it she bit the back of its neck quickly, killing it, although not before it let out a quick squeal.

A small bird rose out of the grass a few foxlengths away, which was rather irritating, but she had the prey already, and there was still plenty of chances to go for the rabbits. Making her way back to where her and Tigerpaw had split she spotted the apprentice, waving her tail high in the air to pull the apprentice's attention to her. She could smell the apprentice's prey on the air, and a small smile split her face. It was good that Tigerpaw was being successful. Hopefully she would spot Deadmoon and make her way over so they could stash their prey somewhere and try for the rabbits. @CreeperLover649
*Tigerpaw saw Deadmoon and headed to her*
Old June 11th, 2023, 01:17 PM
You're stuck with me

Once Tigerpaw reached her, Deadmoon dropped her prey and shoved a few stems of grass over it. Hopefully that would be enough to keep any birds from spotting it from the air and making off with it. Your catch looks pretty good. Try and hide it so some bird of prey doesn't make off with it. she instructed, before scenting the air again. The rabbits seemed to have moved a bit, drifting northward, but they hadn't gone completely. Once you're ready we'll try and team hunt the rabbits. I'll go all the way around, and try to chase them towards you. When they come close make sure you pick one and focus on it only, I'll try to keep chasing whichever one you don't go for but as long as we get one it's a success. Deadmoon mewed. That was the one tricky bit with hunting multiple prey animals at once, sometimes you got confused over which one to go after and ended up killing neither. @CreeperLover649
Old June 11th, 2023, 01:21 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Once Tigerpaw reached her, Deadmoon dropped her prey and shoved a few stems of grass over it. Hopefully that would be enough to keep any birds from spotting it from the air and making off with it. Your catch looks pretty good. Try and hide it so some bird of prey doesn't make off with it. she instructed, before scenting the air again. The rabbits seemed to have moved a bit, drifting northward, but they hadn't gone completely. Once you're ready we'll try and team hunt the rabbits. I'll go all the way around, and try to chase them towards you. When they come close make sure you pick one and focus on it only, I'll try to keep chasing whichever one you don't go for but as long as we get one it's a success. Deadmoon mewed. That was the one tricky bit with hunting multiple prey animals at once, sometimes you got confused over which one to go after and ended up killing neither. @CreeperLover649
*Tigerpaw buried her catches and said she was ready*
Old June 12th, 2023, 08:49 AM
You're stuck with me

Seeing as the apprentice was ready to go, Deadmoon started off at a trot, assuming Tigerpaw would follow. When they were still five or so foxlengths from the rabbits she paused, mewing very quietly You wait here while I go around. You should be able to hear them coming when it's time. before slinking off into the grass. Taking a circuitous path it took a good amount of time to make it opposite Tigerpaw, but she didn't want to scare up the rabbits too early and so judged the caution worth it. Once she was positioned she crept forward, closing the distance until one of the rabbits spotted her. It was still a good distance away, but she launched into a run immediately. She didn't have to actually catch it, after all. Her pace was swift, and even with her funky front paw she was able to close the distance just a smidge, having taken off before the pair of bunnies. One of them veered off to the side and she tried to correct it's course, sending it back towards where Tigerpaw ought to be lying in wait, with relative success. Now it was up to the apprentice to make the kill. @CreeperLover649
Old June 12th, 2023, 08:55 AM
error in the code

Quote:
Seeing as the apprentice was ready to go, Deadmoon started off at a trot, assuming Tigerpaw would follow. When they were still five or so foxlengths from the rabbits she paused, mewing very quietly You wait here while I go around. You should be able to hear them coming when it's time. before slinking off into the grass. Taking a circuitous path it took a good amount of time to make it opposite Tigerpaw, but she didn't want to scare up the rabbits too early and so judged the caution worth it. Once she was positioned she crept forward, closing the distance until one of the rabbits spotted her. It was still a good distance away, but she launched into a run immediately. She didn't have to actually catch it, after all. Her pace was swift, and even with her funky front paw she was able to close the distance just a smidge, having taken off before the pair of bunnies. One of them veered off to the side and she tried to correct it's course, sending it back towards where Tigerpaw ought to be lying in wait, with relative success. Now it was up to the apprentice to make the kill. @CreeperLover649
*Tigerpaw waited for the rabbit where she was hiding and pounced on it when it got too close*
Old June 12th, 2023, 09:46 AM
You're stuck with me

Deadmoon pursued the second rabbit past Tigerpaw, pleased to see that the apprentice had at least gotten at one of them. There was still a chance that she could capture the second one, but when it dove down a hole a few foxlengths later she decided it wasn't worth it and came to a halt, before trotting back towards Tigerpaw and the hopefully dead first rabbit. If the apprentice had managed to finish the kill they would probably be justified in returning back to camp with their prey. They'd more than caught the prey they would eat that day, which was the minimum standard really, so the rest of the day could be taken up by other tasks. As the molly approached the area where she had left the younger cat, she called softly You got it? @CreeperLover649
Old June 12th, 2023, 09:50 AM
error in the code

Quote:
Deadmoon pursued the second rabbit past Tigerpaw, pleased to see that the apprentice had at least gotten at one of them. There was still a chance that she could capture the second one, but when it dove down a hole a few foxlengths later she decided it wasn't worth it and came to a halt, before trotting back towards Tigerpaw and the hopefully dead first rabbit. If the apprentice had managed to finish the kill they would probably be justified in returning back to camp with their prey. They'd more than caught the prey they would eat that day, which was the minimum standard really, so the rest of the day could be taken up by other tasks. As the molly approached the area where she had left the younger cat, she called softly You got it? @CreeperLover649
*Tigerpaw just killed the first rabbit when she saw the second one pass her*

*She tried to catch it but missed*

*She gave a nod to Deadmoon*
Old June 12th, 2023, 10:05 AM
You're stuck with me

Good. We'll get the bird and the vole and head back to camp. Deadmoon mewed, turning to make her way back to where they had stashed their earlier catches. Fortunately nothing seemed to have gotten into them, and she picked up both pieces of prey before turning towards camp at a brisk trot. Tigerpaw had caught the bird as well, but the rabbit was much larger than the other two pieces combined, so it made no sense for the apprentice to carry more than necessary. She seemed fairly competent, so Deadmoon wasn't quite sure how she had remained an apprentice for so long. She was large, not in the kittenlike way Snowypaw had been, but in a fully adult way. Very odd. It wasn't really her problem though, so she didn't mention it. Tigerpaw wasn't very talkative anyway. Presumably they would just add their catches to the fresh-kill pile and then be on their ways. @CreeperLover649 (I'll probably have Deadmoon put the bird(maybe we call it a sparrow) and the vole in the prey pile thread, idk if you want to have Tigerpaw put the rabbit there or not)
Old June 12th, 2023, 10:07 AM
error in the code

Quote:
Good. We'll get the bird and the vole and head back to camp. Deadmoon mewed, turning to make her way back to where they had stashed their earlier catches. Fortunately nothing seemed to have gotten into them, and she picked up both pieces of prey before turning towards camp at a brisk trot. Tigerpaw had caught the bird as well, but the rabbit was much larger than the other two pieces combined, so it made no sense for the apprentice to carry more than necessary. She seemed fairly competent, so Deadmoon wasn't quite sure how she had remained an apprentice for so long. She was large, not in the kittenlike way Snowypaw had been, but in a fully adult way. Very odd. It wasn't really her problem though, so she didn't mention it. Tigerpaw wasn't very talkative anyway. Presumably they would just add their catches to the fresh-kill pile and then be on their ways. @CreeperLover649 (I'll probably have Deadmoon put the bird(maybe we call it a sparrow) and the vole in the prey pile thread, idk if you want to have Tigerpaw put the rabbit there or not)
(I can have Tigerpaw put the large rabbit in the prey pile)

*Tigerpaw picked up the rabbit and headed back for the camp, waiting for Deadmoon of course to get the other pieces or prey*