Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave > Resurrections

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
OC Sale lol
by paris
Last post by paris
Today 07:38 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by ollie
Today 07:35 AM
now and forever [p]
by alec
Last post by paris
Today 07:30 AM
Quiiiiick question 0-0
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:16 AM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 07:12 AM

Old May 23rd, 2023, 03:17 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Post Blackscar

Quote:
In their presence, any cat would feel small. But not... him.

Keen eyes gaze at you, judging you for your worth. You know you are not the first cat to come here - nor will you be the last. But you've come with a mission, and all you have to do is sell yourself.

What makes you stand out from the rest of the cats who want another chance?

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗
Blackscar (he/him)
Dark Forest warrior
Muscular, scarred black and gray tom
* Silver Tongue *

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

The tall, muscular black and gray cat walked forward with confidence; eyes glittering with an eerie, purplish glow in the darkness of the mysterious place.
After so much time, so much research... So many deaths.
"I have finally found it."

The place that stood between the Dark Forest, Starclan and the Living World. It felt so different, so... refreshing. Like a breath of new, cool air after the suffocating climate of the Place of No Stars.

Oh, he had interrogated many cats about this mystic place on where to find it, but no one had given him the same answer. Mostly had kept silent while he sliced open their throat, observing old spirits fade in front of his eyes as frustration seeped into his veins.
You'll find it at the edges of the Forest...
There will be a secret passage under a willow tree...
Find the guardians...
Reach the center of the fog...
You'll see it when you'll fade...

...Such place does not exist...

And yet, now he was sure he'd reached it. Where was he even now?
Blackscar looked around with impatience, trying to figure out what his next step would be. "I don't care what I'll have to do. I know this is the place, the passage that'll take me back! I won't let anyone stop me from reaching it!" He thought through gritted teeth as he made his way through the foggy environment.
He couldn't see any horizon, nor a sky. Everything was simply... blank.

Doubt began to prick at him, but he forced it back with frustration and turned his head one side and another, looking frantically for any sign of difference around him. A path, a hint... A sound.
Raising the head that carried a white star on his forehead, he gazed above him and called out loud: "Where am I? How do I get out of here?" He asked tentatively, struggling to keep his calm now that he'd spent some time here without finding anything.

What if... he'd come here just to remain stuck forever?

Note: Blackscar has earned the Silver Tongue purrk!

Last edited by Wingnettle; May 24th, 2023 at 08:49 AM.
Old May 25th, 2023, 12:01 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: Blackscar

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Shimmerbird
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The starry she-cat raised to her paws as a cat game to the border between life and death, her ears pricking forward as she waited to hear what he had to say. And waited... before he seemed to have no idea where he was. What?

"If you do not know where you are, then you should go back to where you came from. This place is not for cats who are lost, but those who know their worth and come to prove it."

Shimmerbird didn't know how both the cats she had found weren't up to the standards to be sent back. The first one had been like every other cat in StarClan who wanted to go back, and this one didn't even know where he was. It was frustrating.

She wanted to give cats a second chance. She wanted them to be able to correct their mistakes and better the Clan they returned to. It's why she had agreed to become a Warden, but it seemed like that dream was slowly being crushed in front of her eyes. No wonder the living were struggling when the dead didn't have their act in order.

@Wingnettle
Old May 26th, 2023, 07:02 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Snowleopard
[ Dark Forest / Ancient ThunderClan medicine Cat]
@Lillian ; @Wingnettle

The felines ears twitched as she heard a commotion. Seemingly only 2 felines. Wonderful. Others were skirting on their duties. "There is no getting out of here." she hummed once she came into view. Casting a side glance towards the other Warden.

"Do as this one says and go back from where you crawled. The Dark Forest is wonderful this time of season." she said. A soft smile graced her features.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 27th, 2023, 01:37 PM
eternally tired

➵ barkblaze ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
// ➵ @Starfall @Lillian @Wingnettle

barkblaze made his way to the in-between. the place of which those looking for new life were judges accordingly. the presence of 3 already loomed over this place, which meant with him joining the council that would judge was complete. he had heard blackscars questioning of his whereabouts, which made a scowl crawl across barkblazes maw. those simple few words defiled this place, coming here meant you knew what your future would entail. those who questioned that should be cast back into the afterlife they came from. perking his ears at shimmerbird and snowleopards response, he definitely agreed. gruffly, he added onto the discussion. "you are where cats plea for their lives. if you wish to leave, then do so by going back to your afterlife. this place has no need for wastes such as you." barkblaze's sharp gaze laid effortlessly on blackscar, awaiting a response.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old May 27th, 2023, 04:09 PM
a winter in my heart

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗
Blackscar (he/him)
Dark Forest warrior
*Silver Tongue*

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

Blackscar sensed another presence even before the starry shape appeared behind him. A grin covered his face, and a new gleam was immediately brought into his eyes.
So this is it. I have reached the border between the Dark Forest and Starclan, between life and death.
The muscular black cat twitched his whiskers in amusement, then turned slowly to the stranger she-cat that had just approached him.
Soon, another pair of cats made their way to the oddly lit place and formed a semi-circle in front of him. He was being judged. Tested.
Oh, I'm never going back. He thought while forcing back a chuckle.
The scarred dark-pelted tom dipped his head to the three dead cats in a formal greeting, then opened his eyes and prepared himself for the challenge that was coming.

"...Greetings, honorable members of the afterlife." He spoke with a strong, confident voice, ignoring the threats and mocks of the three cats.
"My name is Blackscar, and I am here to earn my way back to the living world shaped by the clans."
He stared at each one of them, a confident expression masking his face as he tried to read the three cats' thoughts. However, It wasn't hard to notice their arrogance and how much power they insisted on showing here.

"...Yes, the Dark Forest wasn't that bad, I must admit." He commented to the second cat with a slight smile, his lips curved as he thought of the knowledge he had gained during all those moons wandering in the everlasting darkness of that place.
"But my destiny has never laid there." He replied back shortly, starting to walk slowly around the three cats while talking.

His deep voice echoed in the surroundings, and Blackscar enjoyed every moment of it. Oh, he had so much to tell. His story hadn't ended. Oh, it was just beginning now.
Relaxed eyes scanned his judges, thoughts gathering in his mind during the short spans of silence that broke his words.
"This is the body that carries the memories and the scars of my clan life. A life completely devoted, gifted to Windclan from the beginning." ...And to the end. He thought with a prick of resentment.

"I was forged through dangers, risks, pain, resilience. That's the way of life of a warrior, and we all know it." He stated matter-of-factly.
Blackscar was now walking in rounds, putting one paw in front of another slowly, rhythmically. He made sure his scars were exposed and well visible.
"My whole life was given to my clanmates, my leader, my home. And what for?
A nonsensical death that cut it off, leaving not only my clan behind, but my honor as well. I ended up in the Dark Forest because I was betrayed!"
He yowled with controlled fury, making sure his voice resonated all around them with strength. Power.

Dark purplish eyes glanced at the silent cats, sensing interest in his words. Inwardly, he felt satisfaction fill his body. Outside, his face remained a mask of stone.
"...You should know well Windclan's history, but if that's not the case I'll gladly refresh your memory." He started calmly, head high as he began unfolding his story once again.

"My death... it was caused by a terrible mistake I did, even though I had no other choice." After a few seconds of silence, he kept on speaking with steady, but lower voice.
"It was under Brightstar's leadership that one day, a pack of dogs was let loose on the moorland. I was in the patrol in charge of leading them away while the camp was being guarded, but..." He lowered his head slightly, half closing his eyes as he recalled the events, picturing them in his mind.
"...But the patrol never had a chance against them. The moment we'd been sent to fight, our death sentence was also printed on our bones."

"Traitor! Betrayal! Kill him! Kill him! Feed him deathberries!"

"...I fought with all my will, but as I said we couldn't stand a chance. The moment I realized it, it was too late. I tried ordering my clanmates to split up and flee away from the clan territories, but the dogs had surrounded us." His expression seemed to crack in painful memories, but Blackscar was a good actor. He opened slightly his mouth, breath coming out in shorter gasps as if he was relieving the whole experience again.
"Drooling dogs. Hellish hounds. Sharp teeth closed on our necks, snapped our spines, mauled us to death. As the patrol was quickly falling, I realized I couldn't do anything more ad decided to come back and warn Brightstar. The dogs were coming! The patrol had fallen!" He yowled as if he was still back there, raising his voice to claim more attention.

"But when I came back, I was welcomed as a traitor by Brightstar. Me and Batglare were the last survivors of that cursed patrol... but I arrived too late. He'd told her already that I had abandoned everyone! And what did Brightstar do?" He asked furiously, fire burning in his eyes as he kept himself steady on his paws. He felt oddly calm while he enacted his old emotions, but these cats had to understand the pain he'd been through. The pain he didn't deserve to take on!

"...She didn't believe me, nor the scars and the blood that my body carried. Or rather... she didn't want to admit it." He stopped walking ad sat down. His eyes half-closed, his mouth closed. An unreadable expression covered his face as he gazed at the three cats, waiting for any kind of reaction.
"That day, the mistake of a leader cost the lives of many warriors.

...Including me."

@marshall @Starfall @Lillian

Last edited by Wingnettle; May 28th, 2023 at 04:16 AM.
Old May 28th, 2023, 11:59 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Shimmerbird
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The white-flecked she-cat listened intently as Blackscar explained what had happened, his tone drawing her more and more into his story. It was truly tragic what had happened and her amber eyes softened in sympathy.

"Your death was truly tragic. Tell me though, if we were to grant you a second chance, what would you do with it?"

@Wingnettle @Starfall @marshall

Last edited by Ian; May 29th, 2023 at 12:03 AM.
Old May 29th, 2023, 12:53 PM
eternally tired

➵ barkblaze ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
// ➵ @Starfall @Lillian @Wingnettle

hmph, this cat had quite the story to them. though a valiant one at that, perhaps he'd be the first to relive life in the clans by the councils desire. blackscar's words did not sway barkblaze's gaze however, as it still laid sharply on the spirit.
"you care for your clan, thats what you've made apparent. actions will always speak louder than words, and you've far surpassed others that have dared show their face here. that doesn't excuse that its impossible to tell ones future actions, so i advise you answer shimmerbird very carefully."
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old May 29th, 2023, 11:53 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Snowleopard
@Wingnettle ; @Lillian ; @marshall

The molly simply sat silently, ears twitching as the others spoke up soon after the story she was just given by the Warrior in front of her. Truth be told they both said what she planned on saying. There was no point in repeating anything. So instead, she sat silently, ears perked and eyes sharp. Judging the tom's every word and action. The story was...truly tragic. Tugging on the mollies heartstrings.

She could relate, after all, being killed for doing what was best for the Clan. It was a gut wretching feeling indeed.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 30th, 2023, 03:57 AM
a winter in my heart

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗
Blackscar (he/him)
Dark Forest warrior
*Silver Tongue*

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

The corner of his mouth raised slightly as he saw the three cats' reactions to his story. Everything was going according to his plan. Those fools... They think they are powerful, but their own decisions come directly from my words. I am the leader of my own destiny, not them. He thought with an inward laughter, though his face remained unreadable and unblinking.

"Truly tragic, yes..." He murmured with his face twisted in a painful expression as if he was reviving memories that were actually more contorted and dark than the three dead cats thought.
He had stopped walking and was now sitting with serious eyes pointed to the three judges, sometimes wandering around as he spoke.
Now, the final test. If those dead cats believed him, he would be finally free of the stench of the Dark Forest and be granted a second chance. He would come back to life once again. He could already feel his breath come out in shorter gasps as excitement took over his whole body, but he calmed himself down in time.

What would I do, hmm...
"If had the blessing of a second chance, I would return to Windclan."
Now it was his time. He took a big gulp of fresh air - as this was way cleaner and fresher than that of the Place of No Stars, and he enjoyed it - and started speaking with his face as a mask of stone. A clear, strong voice resonated in the foggy clearing from the depth of his throat.

"Twilightstar... has shown much more wiseness than her predecessor. No one would deny that." He commented with certainness, a tiny nod to accentuate that.
"And we all know that right now, Windclan is the most stable of all clans. Maybe Shadowclan only could hold their own, but now without a deputy."
"...But let's be honest, the fire that devastated the moor has left the clan weaker. Injured. It forced a clan of brave cats who lived in the open wind for only Starclan knows how much time... to hide in the burrows of prey. They became a pack of rabbits, and word spreads."
The last word was pronounced with much more emphasis. Blackscar knew the three cats would understand. Shadowclan knows. And I bet they are ready to strike. But he didn't dare let those words out yet. They were a risk, and just an intuition from what he could've observed from the dark skies of the afterlife.

"I have made mistakes, but I have grown out of them. Stronger, wiser!" He declared with a powerful, confident, deep voice.
"I would make use of this blessing to come back to my original home and help them out of this ridiculous situation. I have the strength and the wits to sit beside Twilightstar as one of the strongest cats in the clan! Together... we will make Windclan rise once again from their ashes."

"The paws of power in all the clans, except for Windclan, are changing. I can see it. And I wonder..."

"Will Windclan be ready for what'll come?"

Narrowed eyes scanned the faces of those who were judging him.
Blackscar didn't even know who they were, nor did he care. The only thing that mattered was convincing them of his mission, one that will never be revealed until he obtained a second chance.

The living world... will be mine.

[ @marshall @Starfall @Lillian ]

Last edited by Wingnettle; May 30th, 2023 at 08:10 AM.
Old May 31st, 2023, 10:08 PM
eternally tired

➵ barkblaze .*.。*゚
// ➵ @Wingnettle @Starfall @Lillian

barkblaze raised his brow, he didn't think of windclan as particularly weak. they seemed to handle those pests that so foolishly attacked them during the fire, whats to say they couldn't handle the minor setback that was the fire itself? "you have a certain arrogance to you, a one something the clans don't need more of. windclan is fully capable of taking care of itself with or without your help. its a noble reasoning, but an unneeded one as well." barkblaze pondered his decision with this one. hmm... "i've been harsh in past, but not now. go, see yourself back to your clan with the living, provided the rest of this council agrees."
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||