Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by Omari
Today 02:51 PM

Old December 29th, 2020, 06:31 PM
Goldfish

My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

"I don't know what it was... It sounded like paw steps..." He said in a whisper making his way closer to her. Sunripple was ready to get out of there, but first, they needed to find out what it was. Just in case it was something they would need to report. He narrowed his eyes looking into the darkness. Still not able to make out the unfamiliar scent, or the face of it. It was a shadow pretty much. @Phoenix Fire

"Try to be a rainbow in someone else's cloud." -Maya Angelou
Old December 29th, 2020, 06:46 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

My Mood: Lazy

Pawsteps? What type of pawsteps? Cedarleaf scooted closer to Sunripple. She felt safer next to him. She told herself that it was because he was a great warrior, but that feeling argued back. No, it said. It’s something else, and you know it. The molly scented the air again. It wasn’t just her and Sunripple now... there was another scent. But she couldn’t place a paw on it. What was that scent? She felt her fur fluff up a bit, her paws kneading the ground nervously. ”D-do you know what it is?” She knew that was a silly question, Sunripple would’ve told her if he knew what it was. But the words were already out, she couldn’t do anything about it now. @rosetherosey
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old December 29th, 2020, 07:49 PM
Goldfish

Sunripple stepped a bit in front of her, just in case. He could hear it approaching a little closer. As it got closer, he could make out a face. Sharply pointed ears, slim muzzle, a faint red. He could almost feel the tension rise. He stepped a bit closer... The scent... It was familiar the closer it got... No... It-it can't be... He thought.
"Cedarleaf... I think it's time to go..." He said slowly backing up. Maybe it hasn't noticed us yet? He thought hopefully, even though it probably had noticed them. Because it was a fox, keen sense of smell.

Old December 29th, 2020, 09:40 PM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
@~Fox~ @implimm

Frostpaw narrowed her eyes at Rainywhisker,” Of course I hate you with a burning passion. I had been a warrior for many moons, then just adjusted to my new job and then Buckbranch watched me treat a patient properly and decided he didn’t like the treatment for an infection so he made me a stupid apprentice. ” she scowled,” we can always use marigold...if you even know what it is, on our way back we can scoop up some cobwebs from my cobweb tree just out of camp” she added
Alright lets get going. ~cowtail ignore d the apprentice's stupid comment. , just kept going. Frost paw knock it off , you are to never say those words to a warrior. Thank you ~she was talking about "if you even know what that is." But kept walking~

Old December 30th, 2020, 09:47 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Muskrat Mire

Hareflood was glad Sunpoppy was seeing it his way, flicking his tail as he glanced around their surroundings. "They can curse our names as they join their dead gods. They will not touch the sanctity of our identities." He flexed his claws against the ground, pondering.

"When we become gods.. true gods, legendary. They can know our names, and they will pray to us for mercy." And they would give them none.

Sun was lame. And overused, given how many dung-y Suns were out there. "Omen," Hareflood repeated, letting it roll on his tongue as he eyed his friend. "What a badass name, it kills." What could he be called? Earlier he thought of Coyote, but those things were weak - cowardly, afraid. He was none of those. "I'd want to be something fierce.. something no one wants to mess with, like Wolf."

[ @Dipper ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old December 30th, 2020, 09:49 AM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

(XD all my charries be running into foxes)

"I... I think it is too," Cedarleaf stammered. She looked at Sunripple first to see if he said something, and he did, but then she locked her eyes on the shape in the darkness. Then she started to slowly back up with Sunripple, her eyes not leaving the fox. She could now make out its face and part of its back and front legs, and its green eyes glinted with hunger and glee. They were awful things... and now she and Sunripple ran into one of them. She got closer to Sunripple so their pelts were almost touching. She hoped he didn't mind, but she felt protected and safe there, and like she could protect him and keep him safe right beside her. @rosetherosey

I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old December 30th, 2020, 10:26 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Muskrat Mire

➳ Sunpoppy 🥀
t was an appealing thought to have a separate identity unrelated to stupid Sunpoppy, a mere shell of a cat, and he could finally be himself in his own skin. He wouldn't have to worry about plastering on some smiling face or dishing out false compliments just to carry on the small talk. Politeness could take a hike, he'd had enough of the socially-demanded garbage.

Although he'd downplay how nervous he was to admit to a fantasy, even in the company of a good friend, his approval bloomed into the warmth of relief at his compliment. He'd swear up and down that he didn't have the beginnings of a goofy beam on his face. Omen was romantic in a way, the word itself. It had the shadow of bad news and the mystique of the unknown, otherworldly. Like him. He often considered himself beyond this meager plane of existence with a greater role to play than the one Sunpoppy had.

He paused, evaluating Hareflood--but it didn't take long, because he could definitely see the connection. "Hell yes, man," he chimed his agreement, "Wolf. That's a good one for you." It was blunt and cold, threatening, all teeth and claws. There was nothing flowery about it, or Hareflood for that matter. "What do you put with Wolf? Wolf..glare? Wolf--" He coughed up a chortle, an inside joke springing to mind as he lightly teased Hareflood with, "Wolfnight."

Those dark-era leaders were pathetic.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old December 30th, 2020, 10:27 AM
Goldfish

Sunripple stared at the fox as they backed up for another few seconds. He could tell it had malicious intents. He had to get both of them out of there and fast. Sunripple looked over his shoulder, directly at Cedarleaf. "You need to run." He said whispering it to her. Cedarleaf needed to go get help. While she was gone he could distract the fox.
"Go get help. Quick!" Sunripple tried to keep his voice as low as possible. The fox was still coming towards them. The glow of its green eyes showed that it was going to attack soon. He couldn't let Cedarleaf get hurt. @Phoenix Fire

Old December 30th, 2020, 10:49 AM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

Cedarleaf looked at Sunripple. "If you think I'm leaving without you, you're crazy." She stayed planted where she was, until Sunripple told her to go get help. That would be smart. "You're coming with me," she mewed in what was hopefully a quiet voice. The fox was drawing slowly closer, but she couldn't make herself leave Sunripple there. @rosetherosey

Old December 30th, 2020, 10:54 AM
Goldfish

(This is my 222 post nice)
"But the fox might follow us if we both go. We can't have a fox attack at this time of year... I can stay and distract it." He whispered hurriedly. Cedarleaf needed to. If she got hurt, it would be his fault. "Please. I can't let you get hurt." The fox was approaching as they were speaking. They desperately needed to get some help.
Sunripple gave her a little nudge. "Go. Or else we will both get hurt." @Phoenix Fire

Last edited by rosetherosey; December 30th, 2020 at 10:55 AM.