Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Spookytail
Today 02:41 PM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Spooky_Blossom
Today 02:38 PM
Witherpaw Finder (MENTOR!)
by Eidolon
Last post by Eidolon
Today 02:34 PM

Old Today, 11:35 AM

My Mood: Inspired
Default [training] if you need me now, i'll be there somehow

Daywhisper • She/Her • Windclan warrior • 35+ moons

Daywhisper exited the warriors' den, taking a moment to yawn and stretch before making her way over to the fresh-kill pile. It was still early enough she wasn’t worried about starting training later. Both of her apprentices had proven themselves to be committed learners, much to Day’s relief. She had her paws full with two apprentices and now taking Fallenpaw’s training into her own paws unofficially.

She’d been working herself ragged ever since leaving the nursery, she’d been doing her best to keep her mind off her outsider mate and her fear she might not ever be able to bring him into Windclan. The windclan she-cat sighed softly as she picked a rabbit from the bottom of the pile, ate it, and then dropped the remains off with her kids.

The mostly white Windclan warrior glanced up towards the sky, nodding, it seemed like a good time to make sure Applepaw was awake and see if he was ready to train. She peaked her head into the apprentices’ den, clearing her throat before quietly calling out Applepaw’s name. Her gaze swept over the apprentices who were currently ”Applepaw, are you in here?”

{ @Dolomedes }

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
WormpawCherrywood • Coyotepaw • DandelionmaneDaywhisperHollypaw
~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥

!! My thread titles are normally song lyrics, feel free to ask me about them !!

!! I do not share the opinions/feelings of all of my characters !!
Old Today, 12:19 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: [training] if you need me now, i'll be there somehow

Applepaw
"The apple of your eye!"
|| Any Pronouns | WC Apprentice | Moons: 8 ||
Applepaw had woken up as the sun was coming up, so excited to have a new mentor after his last one wasn't the best. Nothing against that warrior of course! Maybe they just weren't ready yet and then they didn't want to learn which was fine with Applepaw! It just means that he needed a new mentor! Which he had! Daywhisper! The apprentice continued to fluff the nests around the apprentice den after he finished with his own. Maybe he would have time to get new moss for some before Daywhisper came by.

But just as she was thinking that she heard her name called, and she turned to see Daywhisper. Yes! She couldn't help her excited squeal and she quickly finished the nest she was messing with and hopped to her paws. Rushing, and tunnel visioned on her mentor, and ignoring the way her paws tossed the nests she just made as she ran. Then she was so focused that she hadn't even realized how quickly she was approaching and before she could slow down and stop she was running right by the warrior and out of the den.

"Oh- Wowzers, too fast too fast! Break break break!" The apprentice dug their paws into the ground only for their momentum to carry their head and body over them into a somersault. They landed with an oof noise on their back. Though they recovered quickly with a grin. "Too quick! But that means I'm quite the Windclan cat going that fast! I bet you're even faster aren't you! Aren't you, Daywhisper!"

His mind flooded with possibilities now, "ARE WE GOING TRAINING?!! My last mentor wasn't very on top of things, not like bad! I think I was their first apprentice so they weren't very ready yet but now I am with you and you have already found me and that means we must be going training, right?" Hunting? Or going into the territory? And the borders? Or or or or maybe they could be doing something else like fighting! Or something! He grinned, "Are we doing hunting? Or fighting? Or seeing the territory? OR ALL OF THAT!"
[ @seeingstars - Daywhisper ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing