Today 05:16 AM

Old April 29th, 2024, 11:24 AM
bork bork

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Gullkit
@Yoshdo@Maybi@LuvWarriorCats247

As Sagekit charged towards her, Gullkit barely had time to step back in surprise before her brother leaped to tackle her. With a startled yelp, Gullkit's tiny paws skidded on the rough ground of the nursery. Swerveing to the side and stumbling into Rainingkit. "Oh no! Another fox!" she exclaimed. "Floodkit, hee-EELP!" she howled.

Last edited by Hound; April 29th, 2024 at 04:00 PM.
Old April 29th, 2024, 01:53 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Marigoldkit
She\Kit\RC
"Keep your head up! You need to look at the world around you!"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"Oooo, interesting colors right? I'm sure they'll all be beautiful." Was that a good thing to say? Uh- yeah probably. That was very normal. Honestly Marigoldkit wouldn't mind being called pretty every once in awhile. Actually... Now that she put it that way, that was actually pretty weird. Okay, enough talking for her.

It seemed that Jayfrost had the same thought process considering how he also quieted down. Marigoldkit's features began to line with worry. She'd honestly never met a cat this quiet, except for Mousepaw maybe... But still, she worried that she said something wrong for a good while before Jayfrost magically pulled a feather from behind his waves of thin blue fur. Wow. Cats have been doing that a lot as of late. First Minkpaw and then Jayfrost.

She smiled toothily as he attempted to buy her friendship. Haha! He didn't even have to ask! Marigoldkit already saw him as worthy of being her best friend for ever and ever and ever. It was cool that she got a bonus feather to go with it though. She'd have to gift him something back.

The feather was beautiful, beating with hues of blue and white and black. She ran her pink paw pads across is fluffy surface before picking it up and tucking it behind her ear. She had to mess around with it's placement for it to be entirely comfortable.

"Wow!" She exclaimed. "Gee, thank you! That's a really cool gift, very cool. Where do you get trinkets like this? They're so pretty."

(whoop de do time to update marigold's header so I can put silly feathers in her fur)

cw: minor mention of nausea, some not so happy thoughts

->> jayfrost <<-
[ he/him | rc warrior | 26moons | burn baby burn ]
a tall, skinny, silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes
jayfrost just hummed to confirm her thoughts, what was there more to say, they were gonna be black and orange or something, he didnt particularly care. though his mind did briefly wander to a place he didnt enjoy, thinking about what his kits would look like. and to no ones surprise, not jayfrosts at least, the conclusion that his looks could carry over to a kit brought a wave of nausea and clamminess. he resisted the urge to shake these thoughts from his mind, instead watching the kits eyes light up and her small white teeth glisten in the low light.
"thats a jay feather n i found it in the territory recently. 'got lucky cuz i cant really hunt right now" he spoke lowly, cringing at the grittiness in his voice before drowning it out with a chuckle accompanied by him stiffly lifting his broken foreleg.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements

Last edited by alec; April 29th, 2024 at 01:54 PM.
Old April 29th, 2024, 05:01 PM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Fine

Rainingkit

10 moons she/her

.*.*.*.*Rainingkit ran away then pivoted around to face Sagekit. She was about to discuss tactics when she realized it was already sunhigh. "Hey, I'm going to go care for the elders" She mewed.

(@Quacky @LuvWarriorCats247 @Maybi @Collieheart)

Last edited by Yoshdo; April 29th, 2024 at 05:12 PM.
Old April 29th, 2024, 06:53 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post

cw: minor mention of nausea, some not so happy thoughts

->> jayfrost <<-
[ he/him | rc warrior | 26moons | burn baby burn ]
a tall, skinny, silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes
jayfrost just hummed to confirm her thoughts, what was there more to say, they were gonna be black and orange or something, he didnt particularly care. though his mind did briefly wander to a place he didnt enjoy, thinking about what his kits would look like. and to no ones surprise, not jayfrosts at least, the conclusion that his looks could carry over to a kit brought a wave of nausea and clamminess. he resisted the urge to shake these thoughts from his mind, instead watching the kits eyes light up and her small white teeth glisten in the low light.
"thats a jay feather n i found it in the territory recently. 'got lucky cuz i cant really hunt right now" he spoke lowly, cringing at the grittiness in his voice before drowning it out with a chuckle accompanied by him stiffly lifting his broken foreleg.

Marigoldkit
She,Her\Kit\5 moons/Riverclan
"Keep your head up! You need to look at the world around you!"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The small kit couldn't help but wince at how Jayfrost's injured leg moved. It twisted and bent horribly and she was practically willing herself to stop glancing back at it. It was pretty obvious that is was broken too, considering how stiffly the tom held it. It was uncanny at best and fear inducing at worst.

Regardless of injury, Jayfrost seemed to be getting around just fine. He didn't surely wasn't grumpy or anything which was an infinite plus. For a cat's whose words were practically drowning in awkwardness, Jayfrost was pretty well adjusted.

"Hahahaha! How funny," Marigoldkit snorted, her whole face scrunching up, and for the first time in a good while, it looked like her cheeks were full again and no longer hollowed out in a sickly manner. Her laugh rumbled like the steady song of wind chimes in her parched throat. "You're Jayfrost and you're giving me a jay feather! You, shiney sir, have an amazing sense of humor."

Purposeful or not, this cat was already amazing in her eyes, especially if they can just pull things out of their pelt like that. That interaction alone was enough to make Marigoldkit look around questioningly, wondering if she were somehow in another dream.

(JAYFROST IS A MAGIC MAN)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old April 29th, 2024, 09:31 PM

Bump Policy: 60 hours, 36 for important matters
My Mood: Bashful

"Aww, bye then!" Floodkit meowed sadly, giving Rainingkit a gentle nuzzle before turning to her siblings. "I'll save you!" She yowled, sprinting forwards and gently knocking her brother to the ground before collapsing next to him dramatically, purring in happiness that was brought by just being around her siblings. "Are you saved?" She asked her sister, eyes sparkling with a playful grin.

@Yoshdo @Maybi @Quacky
Old April 30th, 2024, 06:59 AM
#4-Icecream

Rainingkit dove for her nest, her friends squealing in the background. Digging through her nest she finally found them. She would always keep the coolest feathers from her food if it was a bird of course.
Old April 30th, 2024, 09:41 AM
Oat milk drinker

Sagekit was wrestling with Gullkit when he felt Floodkit jump at him. He fell to the ground giggling. Any other cat he would have been so startled but he knew his sisters would never hurt him. He lay on his side giving Floodkit lazy paw swipes. "No fair that's two against one now that Rainingkit left! Goodluck with the elders Raingingkit!" He called after his friend. He felt lucky to have a friend that would be an apprentice soon, Rainingkit could teach them all the new moves they learned soon!

(Would you guys want to do a kit class together? I want Sagekit to do one but I don't think he would want to unless his sisters and friend join!)

@Quacky @LuvWarriorCats247 @Yoshdo
Old April 30th, 2024, 09:49 AM
#4-Icecream

(Yesss please)

Last edited by Yoshdo; April 30th, 2024 at 09:50 AM.
Old April 30th, 2024, 10:52 AM
bork bork

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Tired

Gullkit
@Yoshdo@Maybi@LuvWarriorCats247

Gullkit turned to her friend with a warm smile. "Bye, Rainingkit! Have fun with the elders!" she mewed cheerfully before shifting her attention back to her siblings with a grin. "and Sagekit, if you think it's so unfair, what do we do instead?" Gullkit's tone was light and teasing,

(i'd love to do a class! ps Maybi did you see Dolomedes forum to be our parent?)

Last edited by Hound; April 30th, 2024 at 02:41 PM.
Old April 30th, 2024, 04:29 PM

Bump Policy: 60 hours, 36 for important matters
My Mood: Bashful

"It could be everyone for themselves?" Floodkit suggested, tail waving animatedly. Her eyes were bright as she rolled to the ground, hopping back to her feet further away from her siblings and crouching menacingly.

(I'd love to do a kit class w/ all of you, sounds amazing!)\
@Yoshdo @Quacky @Maybi