Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:11 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM

Old March 28th, 2024, 04:14 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by f0rg0tt3n_v0id View Post

Redstrike✮He/Him✮ 20 Moons✮Straight ✮Warrior ✮App: Orangepaw
Tags: @SeonghwasBunnyEars , @LightningStorm (Srry if you didn't want to be tagged :') )

Redstrike looked around for the medicine cat. "Lay down," he instructed Orangepaw worriedly.[/CENTER]
Orangepaw gasped for air. His paws twitching as pain racked his body once more. "C-can't-"
He paused, gasping painfully. "Br-breath....... down..." Orangepaw gasped. A harsh, raw sounding coughing fit racked his body once more.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old April 1st, 2024, 05:07 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

✱ ═ Poppysong ═ ✱

windclan warriornb/demigirl they/them22 moons
tags; @Alchemist Kitsune

Poppysong shuffles their paws and gives a shaky nod. They lean over and eat the poppy seeds, wondering how many more they will have to take in the future, and finding it sickly humorous that they share a name with the flower these seeds come from.

"I will... thank you..." they whisper, giving one last long look at them before turning around to take a rest in the warrior's den.

--
(I finally replied! Sorry, had a trip and have been recovering from being sick lol)

Old April 17th, 2024, 05:45 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active

Not a moment after she had been done with the patrols arriving back to the clan, the medicine cat went to work. Rummaging through the herb stores, ensuring everything was in its place, she floundered momentarily as three juniper berries fell from their niche in the tunnel walls, placing them back in their small pocket before grabbing what she sought. Cobwebs, broom... She didn't have much to spare - the patrols had done little to increase her storage, too few had returned - and she worried about running out once more. There could be no doubt there would be plenty more injuries before this was done, but that didn't mean she could simply ignore her current patients. She would give them the best bloody care she could for now.

Herbs, cobwebs, and a moistened moss in maw, Lightningstorm made her way down the tunnels of her den until she spotted them... or rather two of them. It caught her admittedly off guard to see only Batglare and Whisperingpaw in the den, but assumed that Thundersnow must have been placed in a separate burrow. Perhaps the feline had decided against having company while they got better? The spotted lass didn't know, and frankly she didn't care much just now. While she would have started with his injuries first, she decided to tend to these two first. They were already here, and she could prepare poultices and bandage in a blink. It had been the training she had been most exposed to her entire life, after all. So what if there were three cats and only one of her? Cowtuft had managed just fine as a mentorless apprentice before he'd chosen her... No. Before StarClan had chosen her. Everything would be fine.

"I see you have more than just scratch marks on you, Batglare. You'll have to bear with me for now, love. Need to remove those thorns before they make the entire thing worse. Firestorm! Maplepaw! Thanks for bringing them in here. I won't ask you to stay, but if you do, I would appreciate it if you could clean up Whisperingpaw's injuries for me while I am done with Batglare. Outside of those thorns, shan't be too long. Scratches are large and deep, but you'll live. Definitely gave those minks less chances to gouge than the previous patrol, I can tell you that much," she mewed nonchalantly at the large tom, awaiting a sign that he was ready to let her proceed with her treatment before approaching. Assuming permission had been granted, teeth would be gripping the first of the thorns tightly before pulling it out, all the while wishing the patrols had brought a little more for her to help the warriors and apprentice handle the pain more efficiently while she worked with them.

| +3 Juniper Berries |

@Dark [Firestorm] | @Moonraven [Batglare] | @ChaosBringer. [Whisperingpaw] | @wendigo [Maplepaw]
| I got a separate, private starter for Thundersnow, so I will not be including him in this particular roleplay, but seeing as how I never got a starter from any one in this patrol either, I assumed the medicine cat's den was fine? Let me know if I simply did not get a mention to a previous starter! For some reason WCO likes eating my mentions sometimes. Also, for Firestorm and Maplepaw, feel free to have them leave at this point or just full on not respond! I will assume that they left silently, no worries. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old April 20th, 2024, 10:58 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Whisperingpaw(147/100)
Beefed Up T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch

Whisperingpaw walked in, his ears pinned back slightly. He'd been attacked by gross minks, and his hind legs had gashes and bite marks, but they barely hurt. Why..? It didn't make sense. He looked at Batglare and Lightningstorm,
his tail twitching softly.

| @Moonraven [Batglare] | @wendigo [Maplepaw] @Dark [Firestorm] | @Alchemist Kitsune [Lightningstorm]

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Whisperingpaw: Beefed Up Tier 1[Inactive] Survival Instincts[Active]
Shrieking Death: Lyrebird's Lullaby [Active] Shadow Fiend [Active]

Old April 21st, 2024, 05:03 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

After entering the medicine den behind Whisperingpaw, he sat and glanced around the den. In all his ninety moons as a WindClan warrior, this was the den he least likely entered. The reeked of herbs, which was normal, but the dark space the burrows built into the den was interesting. It reminded him greatly of the cave he lived in before he joined WindClan.

Batglare looks at Whisperingpaw and meows softly. "Start cleaning your injuries as best you can, it will save Lightningstorm some time." He was about to start doing the same when Lightningstorm joined them. He stares at the she-cat long and hard but remains silence as she decides to start with him. Batglare would have preferred she look at Whisperingpaw first. His tail twitches as she asks Firestorm and Maplepaw to help out with Whisperingpaw's wounds.

As Whisperingpaw wasn't dying or dead, he didn't see why the orange tom couldn't clean his own wounds. But again not the tom to argue that. The large brown and white senior lowered himself a tad closer to the ground with comment on the scratches and the thorns, silently inviting her to do as she needed.

"I'm not as inexperienced with fighting minks as the other patrols were." He stated in a gravelly tone while tensing his muscular frame underneath his furry pelt. He couldn't help the low hisses of pure discomfort escape his muzzle as Lightningstorm removed the thorns. He flexes his claws while gritting his teeth, baring with the pain until it becomes more predictable.

@Alchemist Kitsune [Lightningstorm] | @ChaosBringer. [Whisperingpaw]
[Yup, medicine den is cool. I genuinely forgot to post a starter for this roleplay, so thank you!]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training