Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
October Gathering
Last post by MangofDoom
Today 06:20 PM
A mentor for willowpaw
Last post by Spooky_Blossom
Today 06:15 PM
Kill them all [Clanwide...
Last post by MangofDoom
Today 06:12 PM
৻ matcha's bio tracker! ◝
Last post by crestedclaw
Today 06:10 PM
" Love hurts, little one ....
by MrWolfu
Last post by MangofDoom
Today 06:02 PM

Old Today, 03:14 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

ShadowClan Kill them all [Clanwide Event]

Event [#event]

After collecting her spawn from their little escapade, she stomped out of the camp. She had been planning to collect a patrol to hunt down the rats with her, but as she was fuming, she decided to take care of the hunting herself. She traveled through the dimly lit forest as stealthily as a shadow.

Her paws brought her to the Dawning Woods and out just as quickly. Her ears swiveled for the crackle of leaves under solid mass and her head turned as she spotted movement out the corner of her eye. Dawnstar has to leap backward to avoid the lunging, limbless, serpent and its lethal fangs aimed for one of her forepaws. Her paws pound on the ground as she races away from the woods after her ears detect the rustle of more leaves. Snakes were still there.

A visit to the Evergreen Grotto leads her to the rats. She catches a young one as it tries to sneak back into the cave, crushing its spine beneath her large paws. Dawnstar had been expecting something similar to the minks when she first caught the rats' scent. Only she has roamed around the Grotto for several moments and not a single rat has come to challenge her. She could see them, holed up in the cave ahead of her, she couldn't count the number of beady eyes she found staring at her back at her.

Besides the loud squeaks, hissing, and clicking of their teeth when Dawnstar moved closer to the cave, she swore these rodents were ignoring her! Dawnstar ignored by rodents! She's never been so insulted before!!! When she got nothing from the rats even after killing one of their own, she gave up on trying to taunt the damn pests and stomped her way back to camp.

"ShadowClan!"The leader lumbers into camp with her ears flat against her skull and her tail whipping behind her. "I found the blasted rats, they're in the Evergreen Grotto. Unfortunately, I can't tell how many they aren't since they wouldn't come out of the cave." Dawnstar liked having a rough estimate of the threat numbers to make sure she had enough cats to handle the issue. She'd have to wing it and hope for the best here.

"Since I can't tell how many rats were up against, and they not dumb enough to come out and challenge us, we're going to be handling this threat differently from our usual ways. The snakes are still in the Dawning Woods, since rodents are part of their prey, we'll be luring the rats out of the cave and into the Dawning Woods with a hunting patrol and some fresh bait. With the snakes and the rats pitted against each other, we'll surround them cut off any means of escape, and kill them while they're preoccupied and injured." She hoped this cut down on some injuries and killed two prey with one blow.

"I'll need a patrol to stay behind at the Grotto, out of sight, until the rats clear out and deal with cleaning up the remaining young and rats in the cave." She could have whoever came with her for ambushing help check for any snake nests or eggs after the fight. "Whoever is sent out for the baiting patrol needs to know how to climb trees. I can't have you in the middle of the fight with the snakes and rats." They could come down and help after she gave the order to attack, before and they would probably bite off more than can chew.

[So cats have already been chosen for the main two patrols, the bait, and the exterminator patrols, but any warrior and apprentice, so long as the apprentice has battle training and is six moons or older, can join the ambush patrol.

We are going to try and get this chunk of the plot finished by 20th, give or take a few days. If you've been placed in the bait patrol or exterminator patrol and can no longer be a part of it, please inform me so I can find a replacement.

Please keep in mind that the lockdown is still in effect and if you have not been ordered to leave on a patrol, your cat can not leave camp without permission from an HR or Enforcer.]

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @appariitiion @wolfie @beau @idia @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @hal @Rani @gs29513 @fade @Peril @iliri @Willie Warf @gayvinegar @Frozen Reign @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Nixey @seeingstars @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @OBigBrainO @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @Ashwing @otter @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @flowsie @Silvershadow13 @val @SatoruSaki @lem~ @felidays @Spookez. @ChromeSpooky_Hwaa @ophelia @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Omari @Spooky Minku @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @R0ttenC4ndy @silver. @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @Saki @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @anika @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Killua-DaBoi @Woody @Sunny Cheerful @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Spooky Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Angelia @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @elio @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @squidz @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @Otoko @ollie @Vitalspark @SootyPatootie @WCUEhoneyfur @Idiotic.Bean101 @oakcrane @lark. @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @Slickback! @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @RainFall Wonders @Daragca @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @FadingWhispers @nyme @fawn_ @Onion Sandwich @WebsiteKitty @Crown_Sage @TheElasticBandit @KingClaw @ScarKing @Kingzilla @DeathStar. @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Golfer29 @hypnoticpeachy @HerbalTea @twizzypaw @Spooky_Blossom @Spooky_Dreamz @lethean @Luna16 @spooky_bluee. @Spottedraven @Rawr @goodacacia @babysith @Crazyy_wildcard @Allison @GreenTheGreat @Lil'Ember @Splitmoon @Sageflower0714 @Bugabaddie @!0P055UM! @Levanya @WarriorGalaxy @Shanmo11 @literalcobweb

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old Today, 03:19 PM
A Silent Night haunts me

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Kill them all [Clanwide Event]

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 8 Moons| + every 1st | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[N/A/100]

Purrks:
Ultimate Predator [Permanently Active] • Agatha Kitty [Permanently Active] • Katty Krueger [INACTIVE]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Silentpaw padded over. He could fight. He wasn't exactly put into a specific patrol, but he could still be a part of it, could he not? Anything to make his mother proud. If he was a part of a big help, or if he was the big help, Clovepool had to find something in him, right?
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site

Do you dare approach?
Old Today, 03:20 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Angelic

Salmonshade came to the leaders call. She would fight for this clan even if it meant she would die. She wasn't put in a specific patrol, but she would still help.
Old Today, 03:36 PM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

HE/HIM • ENFORCER • 32M • SHADOWCLAN
"A large marbled tabby tom with large, tusk-like teeth."
PURRKS: N/A
---
The large tom trotted up to Dawnstar - eyes determined and a growl rumbling in his throat. Those rats had killed Yellowtwist. He wasn't about to let them kill anyone else.

"I'll lead the Exterminator Patrol, Dawnstar." He rumbled, head high and eyes blazing. He tail swished with anger and irritation. "With me, no more will even see tomorrow." He hissed, claws raking the ground.

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: I'll be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!
Old Today, 03:54 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
Purrks: Mind reader(permanently active) and Shadow fiend(inactive)

At the not so unusual sound of Dawnstar's roar, Quietpaw's head tilted in her grandmother's direction. Indifference was the only emotion showed to her report of rats in the territory. Oh, a battle patrol, how thrilling...still, she supposed she needed something to do.. something to take her anger out on. Silently, she slinked over, just looking to shred into some rat pelt and watch a massacre between two different species(Little did she know her roleplayer had already signed her up for the extermination patrol.)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old Today, 04:27 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Silver'shadow

She stalked over, ears flattened, she hated rats, but she enjoyed fighting them more than her hate. Sitting back, she felt Dawnstar would better decide where to put her.

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Old Today, 04:27 PM

Bump Policy: 2 - 3 days, 1 day if important
My Mood: Sad

Ratflame
She/her, 22 moons, Warrior

Ratflame looked over towards the camp entrance when Dawnstar's call rung out. The mention of the rats' location had her ears perked up immediately. Pushing herself up and onto her paws, she padded over, the thought of fighting rats was almost amusing, given her name and all.
Old Today, 04:59 PM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Spooky

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan medicine cat app | purrks ]
[ #rookMCA24 ]
rookfire stopped his pacing, having circled back and forth the entire length of camp for a considerable amount of time now, head clouded thick with thoughts, to make his way closer to dawnstar. the medicine cat stopped at a normal distance to the leader, tense, striped tail jerking in clear irritation whilst the deep frown on his face spoke of conflict. he was unsure where he stood in this context, what he was supposed to and allowed to do, with no clear orders and control slipping through his paws, faint remnance of the icy bite of anxiety had washed over him, where the outer shell spoke of confidence and simple emotional involvement in this, he was kind of losing it over this uncertainty on the inside.

dawnstar was upset, things not going according to plan riling her up was something rookfire could very well understand, the only real issue was that he was agitated because he didnt know where he stood and didnt like where he could assume he did and the leader wasnt really easily approachable right now. he wanted to help. the path of a medicine cat was a honourable one and no part of him regretted this fate or choice, yet, the medic still felt like he wasnt doing enough, like he could still be a help in strategy and strength. it was simply..well, not really cut out for him really. he doubted the leader would, despite letting him continue training warrior apprentices, participate in battle patrols like these and he didnt like it. thoughts slipping past relevance back to back, none of them holding on long enough for him to get a hold, simply adding onto the building tension and pushing him towards the urge to feel life drain out of a body beneath his claws and pierced by sharp fangs again. to let the tension simple repeated flicking of his tail or rocking from the backs of his paws to the front couldnt relief drain out through violence and bloodshed.

the excitement he had previously felt at the possibility of being able to tend to his clanmates and finally take active part in his position as medicine cat was almost drowned out entirely by the uncertainty that occupied his mind, only a afterthought to the flood of conflicting and quite frankly anxiety inducing thoughts. rookfire willed himself to stand still, to cease the repeated movement apart from the lashing of his tail and seek out dawnstars gaze, asking, questioning. would he be allowed to come or be left to wait for the injured at camp. at this moment, a answer would help hugely, but being able to come for first aid or on field experience would be even better.

[ hi sorry if this doesnt make sense i literally cannot write 3 words without forgetting what i just said ]

Rookfire is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat Apprentice ☆
━━━━━━━━
Rook's tracker || Shadowclan Healing || placeholder

Last edited by alec; Today at 05:03 PM.
Old Today, 05:43 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

SQUIRRELRISE
she/her. 15 moons. small, scarred russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.
[ chill of death, hulk SMASH ]

squirrelrise's ears swivel at dawnstar's voice roar throughout the camp. only, this time it's not a meeting - it's about rats and snakes. her paws shuffle restlessly as she debates volunteering or not. she definitely cant climb (and doesn't plan to learn just yet, swimming was bad enough!), so that leaves one other option, staying behind and taking the rest out. after fighting with her thoughts and ignoring the endless stream of bad scenarios that threatened to dissuade her, she pads over. this shouldn't be too bad, right? well, it could definitely go horribly if shes chosen - wait, no, she needs to think positively. even if her paws waver a bit. she's got this!

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old Today, 06:12 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

⟡ starlingcall ⟡
• shadowclan - XX moons •
⟡ dilute tortishell, white chest and face spot, green eyes ⟡
• they/them - it/its •
• ⟡ •

Starlingcall approaches Dawnstar, green eyes shining against the shadow across its face. They listen intently to Dawnstar's explanation, and their ears perk up. Rats, and it sounds like there's a lot of them. Starlingcall glances down at their paws, contemplating. Rat bites are painful, and Dawnstar mentioned snakes, but they've been itching to draw some blood.

Besides it, Tuftedtusk snarls and extends his claws, threatening rats as if intimidating them will do any good. Such aggression is a waste of energy, it's a wonder he managed to become an enforcer. But... they can't help but relate to his zeal. It supposes it will have to tolerate him.

"I can help drive them out, Dawnstar," Starlingcall announces, stepping forward, swishing their blue tail behind them. They glance towards Tuftedtusk, wondering what he thinks of them.

• ⟡ •
[@Aroogi Tuftedtusk mention]

Last edited by MangofDoom; Today at 06:13 PM.