Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:59 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 12:57 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 12:40 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:39 PM

Old March 20th, 2024, 08:56 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Strawberrypaw Training [p]

[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

If anycat were to walk up to him and him why he was pacing in nervous circles, he wouldn't be able to tell them. Partly because he would be far to embarrassed too, but mostly because he felt as though his reason for being so anxious was stupid, overly stupid.

That's how he felt half the time though, how come this time was any different? He should at least be used to it by now. Obviously not though. Bile always managed to rise right back to his throat just as quickly as he swallowed it. Which wasn't very fun.

It's just an apprentice, no big deal right? Sure, an apprentice he had to teach, but it couldn't be that hard. Other warriors take and gain apprentices every moon or so, and Deerspark refused to be any different!

Then he finally finally turned over to the apprentice den, his stub of a tail shooting up like a bristling bush. He gulped rather deeply, his paws already shaking.

This was going to be bad, really bad.

"Strawberrypaw?" Deerspark called as he pushed through the hanging leaves, some of which caught onto his tan pelt. "Y' there? It's uh... It's time."

@lys.luvbot

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old March 27th, 2024, 03:56 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: In Love
Default Re: Strawberrypaw Training [p]

┊StrawberryPaw
╰⸻♡ she/her ⸻⸻╮

StrawberryPaw's heart leapt with excitement as she heard her mentor's voice calling for her. She rushed out of the den to meet him, her fluffy tail waving in the air. ' ' Hey, DeerSpark! I'm here!' ' she exclaimed, grinning from ear to ear. ' 'I'm ready for anything you have in store for me today.' ' She paused taking a breath ' ' Today, we should do some land hunting and fishing. I want to learn how to track prey and catch fish in the river.' '

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Last edited by lys.luvbot; March 27th, 2024 at 03:56 PM.
Old March 28th, 2024, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lys.luvbot View Post
┊StrawberryPaw
╰⸻♡ she/her ⸻⸻╮

StrawberryPaw's heart leapt with excitement as she heard her mentor's voice calling for her. She rushed out of the den to meet him, her fluffy tail waving in the air. ' ' Hey, DeerSpark! I'm here!' ' she exclaimed, grinning from ear to ear. ' 'I'm ready for anything you have in store for me today.' ' She paused taking a breath ' ' Today, we should do some land hunting and fishing. I want to learn how to track prey and catch fish in the river.' '

[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

He was takenaback by Strawberrypaw's obvious enthusiasm, almost relieved. At least he hadn't gotten a snarky cat for an apprentice, but this one was obviously excited. That was something he could deal with, something that wouldn't completely rack his brain.

He just blinked rather slowly before twitching his short tail at her and turning on his heel. While he did have other things in mind, he wasn't about to protest, there was obviously no need. It wasn't like she was demanding him to bring her to the river, it was more of a request than anything. A pretty good request.

He walked out to the riverbank, his paws tingling with excitement. But also fear, great Starclan was he sick with shakey fear.

"Sss..." He grunted frustratedly. "Strawberrypaw. What... What do you see?"

He softly crouched down by the river, his green eyes intent on searching his apprentices, even if it did make him oddly uncomfortable.

My Art Shop!
Old April 1st, 2024, 10:27 AM
'merp'

┊StrawberryPaw
╰⸻♡ she/her ⸻⸻╮

StrawberryPaw's heart was racing with excitement as she gazed at the river flowing peacefully before her. She sensed DeerSpark's hesitation and wondered if she had done something wrong. But when he turned and led the way towards the river, she knew that he was simply being cautious. As they reached the riverbank, StrawberryPaw's eyes widened at the sight before her. The water was crystal clear, and she could see all kinds of fish swimming just beneath the surface. ' ' WOAH ' ' she breathed, her tail twitching with excitement. ' ' I see fish, rushing water, my reflection in the water, your reflection in the water... ' ' she trailed off, she looked up at her mentor, sensing his discomfort, and wondered what was wrong. But she knew better than to ask too many questions, so she simply watched as DeerSpark crouched down by the river, his green eyes scanning the water.

@Marigoldwhisper [DeerSpark]

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Last edited by lys.luvbot; April 1st, 2024 at 10:27 AM.
Old April 1st, 2024, 10:55 AM

Quote:
┊StrawberryPaw
╰⸻♡ she/her ⸻⸻╮

StrawberryPaw's heart was racing with excitement as she gazed at the river flowing peacefully before her. She sensed DeerSpark's hesitation and wondered if she had done something wrong. But when he turned and led the way towards the river, she knew that he was simply being cautious. As they reached the riverbank, StrawberryPaw's eyes widened at the sight before her. The water was crystal clear, and she could see all kinds of fish swimming just beneath the surface. ' ' WOAH ' ' she breathed, her tail twitching with excitement. ' ' I see fish, rushing water, my reflection in the water, your reflection in the water... ' ' she trailed off, she looked up at her mentor, sensing his discomfort, and wondered what was wrong. But she knew better than to ask too many questions, so she simply watched as DeerSpark crouched down by the river, his green eyes scanning the water.

[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

His eyes crinkled with a murrow of laughter. Had Strawberrypaw never been to the river before? What was he thinking! Of course she hadn't been. She was an apprentice and wasn't allowed to leave camp unless a warrior accompanied her. Goodness, his head was far fuzzier than he thought.

He sat up into a sit, his ears perked. "Great." He complemented with a soft purr. "I... I see that too. Now---" he began to walk closer to the shore, close enough to feel seafoam rush underneath his paws and feel mist spray onto his face. "What kind. Yeah. What kind of fish do you... Think would be. Easier to catch? Give 'em a good look." He flicked a paw to the calm river, hums of rushing water filling it with life.

This should be easy. The fish were considerably unbothered, probably because they hadn't seen the two predators looming above them yet. But still, it was a perfect opportunity to see which fish would put up more of a fight. "Every kind of carp, trout, whatever has their own weaknesses and strengths. Your goal... Is to find them."

My Art Shop!
Old April 5th, 2024, 02:39 PM
'merp'

┊StrawberryPaw
╰⸻♡ she/her ⸻⸻╮

StrawberryPaw looked at the river with wide eyes and a hint of excitement. She had never been to the river before and was amazed by the beauty of it. She turned to her mentor, DeerSpark, and smiled. ' ' I've never seen so many fish in one place before,' ' she said, her eyes shining. ' ' What kind of fish do you think we should catch?' ' DeerSpark sat up and looked at the river with a thoughtful expression. He then explained to StrawberryPaw that every kind of fish has its own strengths and weaknesses and that her goal was to find them. StrawberryPaw nodded, taking in the information. She stepped closer to the river, feeling the seafoam rush underneath her paws and the mist spray onto her face. She looked at the fish, trying to determine which ones would be easier to catch. After a few moments, she spotted a group of carp swimming close to the shore. They seemed unbothered, and she figured they would put up less of a fight than the trout swimming in the deeper parts of the river. ' ' I think we should try to catch those carp,' ' she said, pointing to the group of fish.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old April 6th, 2024, 11:24 AM

Quote:
┊StrawberryPaw
╰⸻♡ she/her ⸻⸻╮

StrawberryPaw looked at the river with wide eyes and a hint of excitement. She had never been to the river before and was amazed by the beauty of it. She turned to her mentor, DeerSpark, and smiled. ' ' I've never seen so many fish in one place before,' ' she said, her eyes shining. ' ' What kind of fish do you think we should catch?' ' DeerSpark sat up and looked at the river with a thoughtful expression. He then explained to StrawberryPaw that every kind of fish has its own strengths and weaknesses and that her goal was to find them. StrawberryPaw nodded, taking in the information. She stepped closer to the river, feeling the seafoam rush underneath her paws and the mist spray onto her face. She looked at the fish, trying to determine which ones would be easier to catch. After a few moments, she spotted a group of carp swimming close to the shore. They seemed unbothered, and she figured they would put up less of a fight than the trout swimming in the deeper parts of the river. ' ' I think we should try to catch those carp,' ' she said, pointing to the group of fish.

[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

His face tightened in a quick little smile. "Have at it. Go for the gills." He mimed a scooping motion with his paws.

He then backed away from the river, his body now a few tail lengths behind Strawberrypaw. If he knew one thing he knew that actually catching the fish was the messiest part. Even if he was a full Riverclan cat, he still didn't really like to get splashed when his whole body wasn't in the water, it just didn't feel right having some parts of his fur damp with water and others perfectly dry. He'd rather choose one or the other, not both!

Deerspark had noticed how his apprentice said "we", implying that he'd catch some carp with her, but he only shook his head an nodded towards the fish. If he needed to visually demonstrate to better help his clanmate then he would, no hesitation. But he wanted to see how much work really needed to be done with Strawberrypaw's patience and stealth. He couldn't see that if he did all the catching for her. Sometimes warriors had to work on impulse. This was one of those times.

My Art Shop!
Old April 8th, 2024, 02:53 PM
'merp'

┊StrawberryPaw
╰⸻♡ she/her ⸻⸻╮

Strawberrypaw watched as her mentor, Deerspark, backed away from the river, leaving her to catch the fish on her own. She took a deep breath, trying to calm her racing heart. She had been looking forward to this training session all week, and now that she was finally here, she was determined to make the most of it. She studied the water, watching the ripples for any sign of movement. She knew that catching fish required patience and stealth, and she was determined to prove herself to her mentor. She remembered his advice to go for the gills and mimicked the scooping motion with her front paws. She could sense Deerspark's eyes on her, watching her every move. She felt a bit nervous, but also excited to show him what she was capable of. She had been training hard for this moment, and she was eager to prove that she was ready for more challenging tasks.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Last edited by lys.luvbot; April 8th, 2024 at 02:53 PM.
Old April 13th, 2024, 12:58 PM

Quote:
┊StrawberryPaw
╰⸻♡ she/her ⸻⸻╮

Strawberrypaw watched as her mentor, Deerspark, backed away from the river, leaving her to catch the fish on her own. She took a deep breath, trying to calm her racing heart. She had been looking forward to this training session all week, and now that she was finally here, she was determined to make the most of it. She studied the water, watching the ripples for any sign of movement. She knew that catching fish required patience and stealth, and she was determined to prove herself to her mentor. She remembered his advice to go for the gills and mimicked the scooping motion with her front paws. She could sense Deerspark's eyes on her, watching her every move. She felt a bit nervous, but also excited to show him what she was capable of. She had been training hard for this moment, and she was eager to prove that she was ready for more challenging tasks.

[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Deerspark had taken note of the thrills of excitement that filled the air. Whether or not he'd admit it with his mouth, it was obvious that he was holding his breath as well, watching anxiously as he stared daggers into the back of Strawberrypaw's head.

He took the silence that hung between them as his apprentice thinking which was already a good sign. From what he had gathered, he saw Strawberrypaw as a vary talkative cat. So, seeing her put this much effort into actually catching something was beyond endearing.

Deerspark pushed back a smile of pride. Not that she could see him, it's just that Deerspark always felt he either smiled too wide or too small, he hated how it never fit his face just right. He hadn't gotten any comments about it, and yet he still felt the need to cover his maw with a paw.

My Art Shop!
Old April 16th, 2024, 03:52 PM
'merp'

┊StrawberryPaw
╰⸻♡ she/her ⸻⸻╮

Strawberrypaw felt the excitement building inside her as she crouched by the riverbank, ready to pounce on any fish that came her way. Deerspark was watching her intently, and she knew she had to make him proud. As she waited, she saw a flash of silver in the water and she lunged forward, using her teeth and paws to catch the fish. She pulled it out of the water and held it up triumphantly for Deerspark to see. She could see the pride in his eyes as he watched her, and it made her heart swell with happiness. She knew that she was becoming a better fisher-cat under his guidance.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!