Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Bumblepaw Kin Finder
by paedyn
Last post by paedyn
Today 09:24 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by WC_HOLLYLEAF
Today 09:10 AM
It's not my fault I'm like...
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:08 AM
it's quiet uptown [PLOT...
by otter
Last post by otter
Today 08:38 AM
Roblox Gift Card Giveaway
by BEAR.
Last post by otter
Today 08:34 AM

Old March 15th, 2024, 03:07 PM
See you soon.....

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Canaryclan sign ups?(idk I can’t name stuff)

Hi!!!!

Making my first ever alt clan! Now I must warn you I was inspired by a zombie Au and mlp infections I saw on YT and TikTok so once I find that video again I will most definitely put the link here

I’m not really expecting 5 star participation, since no one here probably would participate in a zombie/infestation clan but it’s worth the shot! Now here’s some info I totally didn’t just make up…!

Canaryclan is a happy wonder and the most DEADLIEST…I mean uhhhh they love to sing their little maws off. This clan has worked their way to finding medicine in stones and hard to find plants! The most weird thing about this clan is…they live in TREES! Yes a brilliant shocker I know, they live in the abandoned burrows and nests from birds and squirrels.

They hunt like leopards, once they’ve killed their predator or prey they will climb up the trees and eat. (these trees are bulky and won’t break unless your little cat decides to jump on a loose or thin limb) the kits are to stay in the main trees hollow! Which is basically just a super huge tree that is semi hollow, it leads to an underground camp and bunny holes so the clan cats can easily escape.

I’m making a map so it’s easier buuuuut here a form just in case anyone wants to join :] !

(The infection and zombie part will come later once a decent amount of cats have joined! You may begin roleplaying on the thread as soon as you get accepted!!!)

Leader is Eaglestar! 6th generation leader :]

Names be tree or bird related to fit the theme is preferred but if you don’t like that then any other name is ok!
Positions aaarrrreeee
HR:
Deputy - (1/1) @/mars
Watchers (enforcers basically) - (3/4)
Healer(s) - (3/3)

ER (equal rank ig??)
Falcons (warriors) - (4/5)
Fletchlings (paws) - (3/5)
Doves (queens) - (1/3)

LR (lower rank…it’s basically cats that can’t really do much due to age)
Nestlings (kits) - (1/?)
Owls (elders) - (0/2)

Please subscribe to these hashtags after you’ve been accepted!!!
#CCM - hashtag for meets
#CCP - patrol assignments
#CCE - special events
#CCA - clan announcements

Name:
Purrks:
Tiers:
Mention me: @FruitBatz

Did some more stuff!

Kit to Apprentice
Kits must have existed for one month real time to qualify for a ceremony

You should have at least six roleplay posts made with that kit

The character should not have recently been punished by a high rank, or have been caught in roleplay doing something that violates the Warrior Code or Roleplay Guidelines (that is punishable by a high rank.)

Optionally, kits may take any lesson listed below. These lessons will not count towards apprentice training. A full rundown on the Curriculums and how they function within Canaryclan can be found here. Please visit the linked thread to find teachers and kits requesting a class.
Clan History (History of Canaryclan I'm working on it!!!, StarClan, and the Flightless Forest)
Primary Teachers: Open
Substitute Teachers: Open

Clan Relations (class on the HRs of the other clans, their history with Canaryclan, and their current relations)
Primary Teachers:Open

Clan Etiquette (how to behave at formal functions such as gathers, how to act around other clan cats, and deal with strangers)
Substitute Teachers: Eaglestar

Warrior Code (learn the ins and out of the warrior code)
Primary Teachers:Open
Substitute Teachers: Eaglestar

Herb and Crafting (learn what is safe versus not safe to eat both in herbs and prey, and crafting cobweb balls).
Teacher: Open

Self-Defense (learn about threats outside of cats, and some basic fighting moves)
Substitute Teachers: dragonflybark

Basic Hunting (crouch, stalking, pouncing)

Night Class ( a light, stealthy, walk around the Canary Talon's at night to get kits accustomed to moving through the darkness and eyes adjusted to the lack of light)
Teachers: dragonflybark

Tree climbing (climb on the roots of the mother tree for little kits easy mode fr)
Teachers: Open
Substitute Teachers: dragonflybark

Intro to Clan duties and Life Skills (kits will be taught how to do basic apprentice duties like fetching moss, cleaning dens, patching den, how to remove ticks, and many other basic life skills)
Teachers: Open

Apprentice to Warrior
Apprentices should have existed as an apprentice for at least two months real life time to qualify for a warrior ceremony and be deemed suitable for a promotion by the Clan leader to qualify for a warrior ceremony.
You will need at least one hundred roleplay posts made with that apprentice.

Apprentices need at least five instances of learning experience that include the company of a warrior. The warrior does not have to be their mentor. 1 tree climbing, 1 hunting, 1 fighting, 1 stealth lesson must be learned and the last 2 lessons can be of your choice.

These experiences may include:

Tree Climbing lessons (1 lesson required) if not done in kithood

Hunting lessons ( 1 lesson required)

Battle training sessions ( 1 lesson required )

Patrols (hunting, border, battle, herb collection)

Stealth training ( 1 lesson required )

Battle experiences (such as raids - requires a battle training session)

Any other life experience where the character learns something substantial

Plot participation

When applying for a ceremony, these should be linked in your form for reference. This is to prevent characters from becoming warriors without having any actual form of training! You are responsible for organizing your own training sessions.

Apprentices need to actively attend at least two Clan meetings with at least two posts in each meeting. This includes showing up to their own ceremony through roleplay and, if applicable, reacting to the ceremony accordingly. For example, if a cat becomes a warrior in the meeting, the apprentice should join in chanting the new warrior's name.

Apprentices must have taken a battle assessment with Eaglestar or Watchers to earn his approval for a warrior ceremony. The only expectation is that she stated she'll be using an event or raid as a replacement assessment.

The character should not have recently been punished by a high rank, or have been caught in roleplay doing something that violates the Warrior Code or Roleplay Guidelines (that is punishable by a high rank.)

Characters who have not made these qualifications by the age of 18 moons will have to speak to Eaglestar to see where they need help. By 21 moons apprentices will have their place in the Clan reassessed by Eaglestar to see if they are fit for Clan life, and what they need to do to get their warrior name if possible.

Apprentice & Warrior to Enforcer

Commander - Shrikestorm
Watcher - Jaymoon
Watcher - Dragonflybark
Watcher - TBA
They serve as elite Canaryclan warriors and have the authority to help out and keep order within Canaryclan with the HRs. I am too lazy to go into detail about what they can do so read this if you are looking for additional information.

This rank can be earned one of two ways. Either trial by combat with a duel to remove a current Watcher from the rank or a recommendation from the Watchers to Eaglestar during a vacancy in the rank, Eaglestar may pick out cats to fill in vacancies without recommendations if he so chooses. Currently, there is only one in the rank.

To acquire the right to duel, a warrior or apprentice must come and speak with Eaglestar privately, about the Watcher they want to replace. He'll need a reason as to why the Watcher should be removed from their rank, as well as why you are a better fit for the rank. Based on that, Eaglestar will decide whether the duel will be granted or denied.

Duels will be held at the training grounds, and anyone in Canaryclan can spectate. Just beating your opponent will not guarantee the rank. Clan activity, reputation, and remarkable (IC)achievements will be taken into consideration. Those speculating will be allowed to add their own opinions on who they think should hold the rank, as well as the HRs and the rest of the watchers for counsel on the decision.

Apprentices can only obtain/challenge another apprentice for the rank of Watcher.

The Watcher Commander's rank can only be challenged by a current Watcher.

Warrior to Queen
Characters created as already-expecting queens are welcome to give birth at any time, but pre-existing characters(such as characters who start off as warriors and become queens/pregnant) must wait at least one month.

Warriors can make an IC request or an OC request to be moved to a nursery and be relieved of their warrior duties for a real lifetime of six months or less. After six months, unless there is a valid excuse, whether they joined as a queen or requested the rank, Eaglestar will boot them out of the nursery. Eaglestar may decline the request if the cat is not one moon into their pregnancy or showing. Eaglestar will allow cats, regardless of gender, to take on the role of a queen to help out with kits. He will allow only one forever queen.

If he feels the cat is merely freeloading, not taking care of the kits, or being useful he may set a time limit on how long they can stay in the nursery, immediately return them to a warrior.

Queens are required to take on at least one kit curriculum lesson.

Warrior to Elder
You will need at least 150 posts with the character as a warrior.

If they are eighty moons or older, they will qualify to become an elder due to old age. Prior to being seventy, they will need a valid reason to retire, such as a health condition. This condition will need to be verified by the Healer cat, and Eaglestar might listen to their advice on the matter.

Elders are required to take on at least one kit curriculum lesson.

Anyone Else to Elder
Outsiders cannot join as an elder, even if they are disabled. Eaglestar will determine if they are fit for Clan life and if they are incapable of benefiting the Clan in some way, their request to join will be denied.

High Ranks
If you ask it's likely that Eaglestar will assess you himself ^^

If you do not have a mentor lined up, leave that spot blank and they will be randomly assigned.

Apprentice
Current Name:
Gender/Pronouns:
Mentor:
Links to Kit curriculum posts:

Warrior
Current Name:
Warrior Name:
Two Warrior Attributes:
Gender/Pronouns:
Links to training posts and assessment:

Elder
Name:
New Name (optional):
Gender/Pronouns:
Current Rank:

Mentor Reassignment
Name:
Gender/Pronouns:
Reason for Reassignment:
New Mentor:

Name Change
Current Name:
New Name:
Gender/Pronouns:
Reason for Name Change:

Exile
Name:
Gender/Pronouns:
Why they're being exiled:

Ceremonies will be performed during Clan meetings every month or so, and your character is expected to attend and participate when they're called up. I will wait 24 hours for a response before moving on. A lack of attendance will result in the ceremony not being done for that meeting, and your character may be punished or marked as missing.

This thread will be checked before ceremonies are started.

All purrk rules apply to these as well ^^

Longest Tail

Balancing on the branches comes easy to you! Your agility is better than normal cats. Now your cat is less likely to fall!

Watchful Eye

Your cat notices the smallest details, whether it's a bird over to the right or inconsistency in someones story.

Booming Voice

When your cat needs to get their point across, their voice echoes through the trees. This alerts most of the cats in the area and intimidates cats nearby.

Barely Conscious

Oh no! Your cat was consumed by the infection! Your cat is aware of their surroundings and is able to do something themselves for 1 post!
This can only be used on 1 character per member

Already existing purrks that we accept:

Primal Instincts

Your cat's instincts are superb, and they naturally tree hop or tree climb. This negates the need to roleplay their knowledge out. This skill only applies to flechings. You must have atleast 20 roleplays with this cat to be able to add it. This can be used to complete one skill-based rank requirement, however you need to inform @FruitBatz that you chose this purrk.

Silver Tongue

Charm is your cat's middle name! Your cat can talk their way out of most situations-- as long as they're not being too outrageous.

Kitty Softpaws

With steps lighter than a feather, your cat no longer makes a noise as they move through the forest. This does not mean they're totally undetectable!

Just A Scratch

Your cat isn't easily fazed, and can now shrug off pain from minor injuries. This does not heal your cat, and if left untreated your character may struggle with health complications.

Ultimate Predator

Hunting is your cat's rock-and-roll. Your cat can catch any prey with ease, trained or not! Your cat really understands their prey and have a keen sense for detecting them, too ! Must have at least 10 roleplays with this cat to apply.

Plot Armor

Spirits must be protecting your nestlings! For up to 5 posts, your nestling can find it's way onto the forest floor without being caught or harmed unless you've given permission.

Once the duration ends, this Purrk expires. This can only be used three times per nestlings.

Sorry if it’s too confusing!

Last edited by FruitBatz; April 24th, 2024 at 07:48 AM.
Old March 15th, 2024, 03:20 PM
Wco's Local Shrew✨

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. ||
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Canaryclan sign ups?(idk I can’t name stuff)

Name: HawkVine
Position: Falcon :0
Purrks: N/A
Tiers: N/A

Dust & cookies <3
-- My kitties act different, have different opinions, and views on things, so please, if they are being rude, its just their personality that I'm putting into the post --
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"Violence isn't the answer, it's the solution!"

By Neko--oken on DA
Old March 15th, 2024, 03:32 PM
See you soon.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks View Post
Name: HawkVine
Position: Falcon :0
First person! Thank you sm!!!!! >:] accepted I’ll be mentioning you once I get done with the main rp thread!
Old March 15th, 2024, 03:39 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Name: Burrowbite (brown Devon Rex she-cat with wild blue eyes)
Position: Falcon (warrior)
Purrks: none^^
Tiers: nope!

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old March 15th, 2024, 03:45 PM
See you soon.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post
Name: Burrowbite (brown Devon Rex she-cat with wild blue eyes)
Position: Falcon (warrior)
Purrks: none^^
Tiers: nope!

Getting tears! Accepted!!! I’ll be making the main thread in a sec then I’ll mention you!!
Old March 15th, 2024, 04:00 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post
Hi!!!!

Making my first ever alt clan! Now I must warn you I was inspired by a zombie Au and mlp infections I saw on YT and TikTok so once I find that video again I will most definitely put the link here

I’m not really expecting 5 star participation, since no one here probably would participate in a zombie/infestation clan but it’s worth the shot! Now here’s some info I totally didn’t just make up…!

Canaryclan is a happy wonder and the most DEADLIEST…I mean uhhhh they love to sing their little maws off. This clan has worked their way to finding medicine in stones and hard to find plants! The most weird thing about this clan is…they live in TREES! Yes a brilliant shocker I know, they live in the abandoned burrows and nests from birds and squirrels.

They hunt like leopards, once they’ve killed their predator or prey they will climb up the trees and eat. (these trees are bulky and won’t break unless your little cat decides to jump on a loose or thin limb) the kits are to stay in the main trees hollow! Which is basically just a super huge tree that is semi hollow, it leads to an underground camp and bunny holes so the clan cats can easily escape.

I’m making a map so it’s easier buuuuut here a form just in case anyone wants to join :] !

(The infection and zombie part will come later once a decent amount of cats have joined!)

Leader is Eaglestar! 6th generation leader :]

Names be tree or bird related to fit the theme is preferred but if you don’t like that then any other name is ok!
Positions aaarrrreeee
HR:
Deputy - (0/1)
Watchers (enforcers basically) - (0/4)
Healer(s) - (0/3)

ER (equal rank ig??)
Falcons (warriors) - (1/5) @/CrimsonOaks
Fletchlings (paws) - (0/5)
Doves (queens) - (0/3)

LR (lower rank…it’s basically cats that can’t really do much due to age)
Nestlings (kits) - (0/?)
Owls (elders) - (0/2)

Name:
Purrks:
Tiers:

Sorry if it’s too confusing!

Name: Dragonflybark
Position: Watcher

Name: Thrushpaw
Position: Fleching
Old March 15th, 2024, 04:15 PM
See you soon.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

Name: Dragonflybark
Position: Watcher

Name: Thrushpaw
Position: Fleching
Gladly accepting!! Will be mentioning you in the main thread
Old March 15th, 2024, 04:26 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Name: Robinfeather
pronouns: he/they
description: reddish brown tom with amber eyes, half-blind, and has pretty ripped up ears (can still hear fine (if not better) )
Position: Deputy
Purrks: what
Tiers: what
other: did u get this idea from the Mr. Fear MAP *wink wink*

Toyhouse | Character Site (WIP) | Art Shop | Discord

Last edited by otter; March 18th, 2024 at 12:24 PM.
Old March 15th, 2024, 04:38 PM
See you soon.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars View Post
Name: Robinfeather
pronouns: he/they
description: reddish brown tom with amber eyes, half-blind, and has pretty ripped up ears (can still hear fine (if not better) )
Position: Deputy
Purrks: what
Tiers: what
other: did u get this idea from the Mr. Fear MAP *wink wink*

YES oh mah goodness accepted!

The purrks and tiers question is only asking yk what type your cat has, wanna keep it in mind for future lore to come >:] !!!!!
Old March 17th, 2024, 08:34 PM
See you soon.....

BUUUUMMMMPPPPPP