Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:20 PM
Dakotaas art shop!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:19 PM
strange sense of déjà vu...
Last post by vellichor
Today 05:06 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 05:00 PM
ThunderClan Healing
by Omari
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 04:44 PM

Old April 22nd, 2024, 12:55 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Fiercefire is Back!

My boy Fiercefire was shelved two years ago in august 2022, because I needed to cut down on OCs. But ive recently been more motivated to RP so I have decided to bring him back! He was my main OC and is still one of my favorite creations ever so I will be doing a lot to get him back in action.

Now 51 moons, this older gentlemen is looking for new relations. He was previously Marigoldleaps mate (when she was still Ebonyfang, former medicine cat of Shadowclan), but now he is looking for a new guy or gal to love. This bisexual dude has no preference over gender but he does want a new litter of kits if possible, so a trans tom or cis female, or cis dude willing to look into surrogacy or adoption is preferred! He had a litter of kits with Marigold ~32 moons ago, and only one is still active, my boy Cloudheart of Riverclan. He also had a brother, Frogfang, who was once my brohers OC, but then adopted to @/Jade13 (long since inactive). Frogfang was a major warrior of Shadowclan and both brothers were well known in their youth.

Here's a brief personality outline for Fiercefire so you can know if your OC is compatible with him. Fiercefire is a mature individual. In his youth he was reckless and battle hungry. But now, he is a loyal, strong, smart, and powerful warrior of Shadowclan. He is stern with his apprentices and builds them into strong warriors. He misses his son, who he mistreated as a young father, and wishes he would return.

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR:
Mate: 40-55 moons, able to help him ease back into clan life after years as a loner. Must be understanding of the fact that he misses his family and willing to give him a new family to love (aka kits). Can be AFAB or AMAB, but Fierce isn't looking for a gender non conforming cat so trans or cis is all he's looking for.
Apprentice: To help him ease back into clan life, having an apprentice and giving him something to do will help.
Friends: Most of his old friends are long since gone so i'd love if he could have some new friends.
Best Friend: a tom his age that will give him support, and be there for him to guide him back into the way of clan life. Fierce will be very anti social to start as he's lived alone for nearly 2 years.
Any other rps: If you don't want to fill one of these roles but still wanna rp with my dude, feel free to tag me here and ask for rps!

Form (for relations):
Name:
Which Role:
Personality:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Relationship with Fierce (how they'll get along):
Plans:
Activity Level:
How long have you had this OC?:
Mention Me: @JackHunt_17
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old April 23rd, 2024, 07:28 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Fiercefire is Back!

DUDE HE HAS TO TALK TO SHREWSTEP!!!!!!! I don't know what the heck they would end up doing, but PLEASE can they talk it would be really funny especially since Shrew knows where Marigold is but is also sort of cut loose/has been cut loose for a while from his family obligations so might almost talk to him friendly-y? Like I could see it being almost devolving into blows or two dudes reminiscing about the past in like a 'har har remember when I hated you lol' and probably no in between but PLEASE can we make this happen, I've been trying to reintegrate Shew too but it's hard when he knows no one anymore and used to know like 40 cats. @JackHunt_17
Old April 23rd, 2024, 07:54 PM
dream <3

Bump Policy: what's that? (aka anytime)
My Mood: Kingly

Name: Otterkit
Which Role: not on there but possibly adoptive dad and/or surprise uncle? ill tell u more abt the plan
Gender (assigned and identity): Male, He/Him
Personality: he's cold and reserved, but is a really great cat once you break through his shell
Sexuality: Partial Aro-Ace (believes he can love, but doesn't believe others can love him)
Appearance: a dark brown tom with a white dash on his chest, amber eyes
Relationship with Fierce (how they'll get along): well my idea was that since otters dad was a former SHC traitor, fierce was his fathers brother considering they look almost identical lol
Plans: surprise uncle
Activity Level: 8/10
How long have you had this OC?: 6 days but he will be my main cuz i love him

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)
Old April 23rd, 2024, 08:01 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
DUDE HE HAS TO TALK TO SHREWSTEP!!!!!!! I don't know what the heck they would end up doing, but PLEASE can they talk it would be really funny especially since Shrew knows where Marigold is but is also sort of cut loose/has been cut loose for a while from his family obligations so might almost talk to him friendly-y? Like I could see it being almost devolving into blows or two dudes reminiscing about the past in like a 'har har remember when I hated you lol' and probably no in between but PLEASE can we make this happen, I've been trying to reintegrate Shew too but it's hard when he knows no one anymore and used to know like 40 cats. @JackHunt_17
YES OMG I DIDNT KNOW SHREW WAS STILL AROUND OFC THEY CAN INTERACT
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
~~~~

Old April 23rd, 2024, 08:02 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by forest View Post
Name: Otterkit
Which Role: not on there but possibly adoptive dad and/or surprise uncle? ill tell u more abt the plan
Gender (assigned and identity): Male, He/Him
Personality: he's cold and reserved, but is a really great cat once you break through his shell
Sexuality: Partial Aro-Ace (believes he can love, but doesn't believe others can love him)
Appearance: a dark brown tom with a white dash on his chest, amber eyes
Relationship with Fierce (how they'll get along): well my idea was that since otters dad was a former SHC traitor, fierce was his fathers brother considering they look almost identical lol
Plans: surprise uncle
Activity Level: 8/10
How long have you had this OC?: 6 days but he will be my main cuz i love him
fierce already had a whole family tree from a long time ago so he couldn’t be his dads bio brother but possibly an adoptive father after they meet and build a relationship!
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

Old May 1st, 2024, 03:56 PM

My Mood: Tired

woof I'm late

Name: kestrelpaw
Which Role: Apprentice
Gender (assigned and identity): male
Personality: kestrelpaw is a feisty and strong-willed apprentice with an insatiable drive for adventure and dreams of an action-packed warrior life. Fearless, energetic, and bold, He approaches challenges with assertive and slightly arrogant attitude. He is competitive and battle-hungry, and tends to pick on younger apprentices.
Sexuality: straight
Appearance: a small blueish-grey cat with dark amber eyes and black ring-like markings around his eyes
Relationship with Fierce (how they'll get along): Kestrelpaw would both admire fierce for being experience and strong and dislike him for being an old man or something
Plans: idk
Activity Level: very active
How long have you had this OC?: n/a-I’ve really been wanted to make kestrelpaw but I wanted to find a good mentor first

Last edited by Quacky; Yesterday at 11:19 AM.
Old Today, 08:43 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quacky View Post
woof I'm late

Name: kestrelpaw
Which Role: Apprentice
Gender (assigned and identity): male
Personality: kestrelpaw is a feisty and strong-willed apprentice with an insatiable drive for adventure and dreams of an action-packed warrior life. Fearless, energetic, and bold, He approaches challenges with assertive and slightly arrogant attitude. He is competitive and battle-hungry, and tends to pick on younger apprentices.
Sexuality: straight
Appearance: a small blueish-grey cat with dark amber eyes and black ring-like markings around his eyes
Relationship with Fierce (how they'll get along): Kestrelpaw would both admire fierce for being experience and strong and dislike him for being an old man or something
Plans: idk
Activity Level: very active
How long have you had this OC?: n/a-I’ve really been wanted to make kestrelpaw but I wanted to find a good mentor first
accepted! feel free to apply him with fierce as his mentor (:
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

Old Today, 01:28 PM

My Mood: Tired

@JackHunt_17

just submmited him ^^