Claw and Pounce! [...
by paedyn
Last post by Sklee
Today 04:15 PM

Old July 16th, 2020, 01:15 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Short Stories!

So, I will be writing short stories for you.

The cost is 300 KK.

So, I will need this information:

Characters:

What They Look Like:

Season:

Setting:

What’s Happening:

Where They Come From:

Other:

Mention Me:

Waiting Slots So Far: Corruptx

Waiting for KK:

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!

Last edited by TheNyanCatMinecart; August 25th, 2020 at 09:52 AM.
Old July 16th, 2020, 04:56 PM

Default Re: Short Stories!

Bump!

Character Creator!

Old July 16th, 2020, 05:26 PM
i am veyr gud at speilng

My Mood: Hopeful

your last one for me was so good I'll do another <3

Characters: Fernwish ( GrassClan MCA ) , Ivystone ( GrassClan MC ), Stemears ( queen ), Blizzardkit

What They Look Like: Fernwish; Light brown tabby she-cat with green eyes, Ivystone; Gray she-cat with brown splotches, Stemears; tan she cat with ginger ears, Blizzardkit; White she-cat with tan splotches

Season: Leaf-bare

Setting: GrassClan's medicine cat den, in the midst of the worst blizzard the clans have ever seen

What’s Happening: Ivystone is dying of greencough while Fernwish is trying to help Stemears give birth; Ivystone is reincarnated into Blizzardkit

Where They Come From: GrassClan

Other: Leader is Stealthstar (she-cat), Deputy is Lionclaw (she-cat), if you want to add them in it

Mention Me: @TheNyanCatMinecart

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Old July 16th, 2020, 05:38 PM
So You're Approaching Me?

My Mood: Amused

I'm bored so why not buy one.

Character:
Snow (tom), Shadowpaw (she-cat), Owlpaw (tom), Specklepelt (she-cat/shadow's mentor), and Firebreeze (tom/owl's mentor).

What do they look like:
Snow has a white pelt with patch of gray around his back and multi colored eyes (blue and green). Shadowpaw has a fully black pelt with bright green eyes. Owlpaw has a long-furred dark gray pelt with dark yellow eyes. Specklepelt has gray pely covered with darker gray spots and blue eye. Firebreeze has a long furred orange taby pelt and yellow eye.

Season:
Very late Leaf-bare so plants are now starting to regrow but there is still snow.

Setting:
Somewhere in the middle of ThunderLan territory.

What's Happening:
Snow, being the main character in this story, is hunting on clan territory (unknowingly) and is suddenly attacked (by Shadowpaw). Shortly after besting his attacker, Snow is introduced to Shadowpaw and told about Clan life and that loners, like him, are not allowed here. That's is when Firebreeze, a senior warrior, appears having watched the entire thing complimenting both cats. Shortly after, Specklepelt and Owlpaw come both hostile until Firebreeze tells them that it's fine (well only Specklpelt calms down really. Owlpaw is shooting side glance and hostilestares at Snow). Afterwards, Firebreeze offers to take Snow back with them to the camp and both Specklepelt and Owlpaw protest, mainly Owlpaw, but they end up taking Snow and that's where the story ends.

Where do they come from?:
Shadowpaw, Owlpaw, Specklepelt, and Firebreeze are all from ThunderClan while Snow is a loner.

Other:
Snow, Shadowpaw, and Owlpaw are the same age. Owlpaw and Shadowpaw are littermates so Owlpaw is usually protective of his sister. Owl is the aggressive and rude one while Shadow is the soft yet bold one.

Mention: @TheNyanCatMinecart

Finally I finished sorry I had to hold u up like that.

But that aside, have a great day.

Last edited by Blitz; July 17th, 2020 at 02:11 PM.
Old July 16th, 2020, 07:11 PM

@Sugarglider

(Thanks! You can send me the KK when you’re ready. <3)

Ivystone let out a weak, rasping cough. Phloem stained her mostly gray muzzle, dripping down, but she didn’t seem to care. Her eyes were wide open and glazed, and her breath came fitfully. Heat rolled off of her in waves, contradicting the cold air that blew into the den.
Fernwish glanced back at her dying mentor, trembling. The brown-splotched she-cat was shoved into a corner, trembling weakly. She wanted to help the medicine cat.
However, a long, low howl of pain made her turn back to the queen, Stemears. She was kitting, and Fernwish felt awful. However, what could she do about her mentor? Who would she aid? ‘Ivystone would always tell me to help the queen,’ she thought, but it still felt so wrong.
Most likely, these wouldn’t be the only casualties. This was the worst leaf-bare blizzard that there had ever been. All of the cats had been told to retreat to their dens, even though the fierce winds and heavy snow threatened to collapse everything. It was also deathly cold.
Ivystone let out another weak cough, and as of on cue, the wind blew harder. Snow flew into the den, coating the floor, and Stemears let out another pained howl. On instinct, Fernwish leaped in front of the queen, taking in the force of the storm. Wind battered her light brown tabby pelt, snow sticking it into clumps.
When the bout passed, Fernwish felt soaked to the bone. Shivering, she glanced over at Stemears. The tan she-cat looked pained. Then she looked back at her dying mentor. Her skinny flanks rose and fell, heaving as she gave a weakened cough that was drowned in the wind.
Forcing her gaze away and flattening her ears against the wind, Fernwish focused on the queen. The many heather stems, piecing together a stick-like replacement, were clamped in between her jaws.
Raising her voice to a howl, the medicine cat apprentice yowled, “Bite down when the kits come!”
Stemears had her ginger ears flattened against her head as well, but she gave a vague nod, indicating that she had at least partly understood. Again forcing herself not to look back, Fernwish waited for the moment.
The storm howled.
Fernwish waited.
Then there was an awful howl from Stemears. Tensing, she watched as the queen bit down and the stems splintered. Gently, Fernwish draped her tabby tail over the queen’s shoulder for reassurance. Even though she had never had kits herself, she knew that it was hard. Especially with another dying cat and possibly others, with a terrible blizzard outside.
Then a white bundle, splotched with tan, slid out. ‘Fitting. It reminds me of a blizzard,’ she couldn’t help thinking.
Ducking down, she quickly licked the kit before realizing something awful: it wasn’t moving. Eyes wide, she glanced over at the shape of her mentor as if seeking reassurance.
The body did not move.
Wetness dabbed at Fernwish’s green eyes, but she blinked it away. ‘I can’t worry about that,’ she thought, although it gnawed bitterly at her stomach. She was GrassClan’s only medicine cat now.
Gulping, she turned back. Stemears was trying to talk to her, but everything was too loud. Instead, she focused on the limp kit. Gently, she bent down - and her nose brushed softly glowing gray fur.
Fernwish’s head snapped up and she saw a ghostly shape, one not glowing with starlight, looking down at the kit. “Ivystone?” she whispered, hearing her voice being so carelessly whipped away by the chaos outside.
Her mentor didn’t look at her. She was looking at the motionless body of the splotched kit, her gaze curious, before she stepped onto the kit. Fernwish stared as the paw went harmlessly through, and then the ghost faded. She was dumbfounded until suddenly, the kit’s body gave a jerk. She jumped and saw the kit’s mouth open in a hungry wail that she couldn’t hear.
“Is the kit okay?” She barely heard the meow of Stemears. It was tired and strained, as if she had been talking for a while.
“D-did you see that?” Fernwish asked in a loud voice.
The queen blinked, her expression nervous but tired. “What?”
‘She saw nothing.’ Fernwish didn’t know how to feel. Gently, she guided the kit over to her mother’s side and watched it suckle. Stemears let out a purr.
“He was born in a blizzard,” the queen murmured. “I’ll name him Blizzardkit.”
“That’s a nice name.” Fernwish still felt astounded, but watching the kit, she got a feeling. Staring, she could tell that the splotches were the same, even if the color had changed. She remembered the ghost of her mentor, not starry, stepping into the kit.
‘Reincarnation?’ The thought struck her heart, and the blizzard seemed to die down. Her mentor had believed firmly in it, saying that significant cats would get another chance. ‘She was significant,” Fernwish remembered with a sharp pang.
And then, looking up at the invisible sky, she made a silent vow. ‘I will protect the kit and raise him well. I will never forget this day, this moment... or you, Ivystone.’

Thanks for the submission! My writing skills aren’t as good on mobile, so I hope that this was okay. This was very fun to write!

Character Creator!

Old July 16th, 2020, 07:31 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Characters: Snakeheart, Ghostberry, Silentmew, Barkpaw

What They Look Like: Snakeheart (Grey tom with green eyes), Ghoststar (Albino White she-cat with red eyes), Silentmew (Mute yellow tabby she-cat with striking blue eyes), Barkpaw (Brown tom with green eyes [Ghostberry’s appie])

Season: Fall

Setting: A patrol in the woods.

What’s Happening: Ghoststar and Co. are doing a border patrol when they come across a group of Thunderclan intruders (make them up however you want) at first hostile, the TC cats tell them that their camp has been invaded by rats and they need help. Ghoststar gathers up the ShC (again, make up the extra bg cats) cats and goes to help, after a while they win and TC is free from the rats... for now.

Where They Come From: Shadowclan

Other: Swansky (Golden-brown tabby Tom with amber eyes) is the dep.

Mention Me: @TheNyanCatMinecart
Old July 16th, 2020, 08:43 PM

@Willowfern

You can send over the KK wherever you’re ready!

Ghoststar padded toward the ThunderClan border, her head held high. Behind her was the rest of the patrol, which consisted of two other warriors and her apprentice, Barkpaw. Everything was calm and quiet.
Suddenly, quite a few fox-lengths from the border, a sound like running shattered the peace. Instantly alert, Ghoststar stopped, her tail raised to stop the rest of them. Behind her, she heard Barkpaw whisper, “What’s that?”
“I don’t know, but they’ll scare away all the prey,” Snakeheart hissed, his green eyes blazing with annoyance.
The wind was in their favor, blowing toward them, and Ghoststar tended at the fowl tang that reached her mouth. ThunderClan! Silently, she unsheathed her claws and stared ahead, her white fur beginning to bristle.
A group of about three ThunderClan cats crashed through the trees. Snakeheart was about to step forward, but Silentmew, the other warrior in the patrol, stepped in front of him and gave him a look from her striking blue eyes. Ghoststar could tell why. Fear-scent rolled off of them in waves, and they looked desperate.
Taking authority, she growled, “What are you doing in our territory?” She wouldn’t just let them go easily.
A cat at the head of the group, a golden-brown tabby, gasped, “Rats. They’ve invaded the camp, and we came asking for help.”
“ThunderClan asking ShadowClan for help?” Barkpaw sounded surprised, and the leader couldn’t blame the brown tom. It was a bit suspicious. Behind her, she heard Snakeheart exclaim incredulously, “Rats? Invading a whole camp?”
“Yes.” That came from a brown-and-black tabby. “They’re everywhere, thousands of them. Flickerstar sent us.”
Ghoststar studied them for a moment with narrowed red eyes. These cats were clearly desperate and, despite being in enemy territory confronted with enemy cats, they seemed to glanced over their shoulders anxiously.
“We will help you,” Ghoststar decided. “There must be four Clans in the forest, after all.” She turned around and saw Silentmew and Barkpaw nodding, although Snakeheart didn’t look too happy.
“Snakeheart, Silentmew, and Barkpaw, go with these three,” Ghoststar commanded. “I will round up more ShadowClan cats.” The three nodded and let the ThunderClan cats guide them away.
Ghoststar ran through the territory back toward camp. She really wished that she’d given more advice to her apprentice, reminded him rats were not like cats... but he had two good warriors with him, even if he couldn’t talk.
As soon as she burst into camp, all eyes were on her. The deputy, Swansky, ran over to her.
“Ghoststar! What’s wrong? Where’s the rest of the patrol?” the deputy gasped, his amber eyes wide and his tabby pelt bristling.
“They have gone to help ThunderClan in a rat attack,” Ghoststar explained. Confusion showed on the deputy’s face and a muttering rose up, but Ghoststar yowled, “We need more cats who are willing to join us.”
Eventually, a small group of them had gathered with her. With a quick nod goodbye at the deputy, the leader led them out of camp at a fast pace, running until they heard the sounds of fighting.
There it was. The ravine, which she has seldom seen, swarming with rats. With a vicious yowl, the albino she-cat led the group into the camp, feeling brambles tearing at her white fur.
Hissing, she lunged right for a fat gray rat. It looked at her with beady eyes full of hatred before plunging at her. Ghoststar let her claws slice through its throat and turned away.
But that wasn’t it. A few more rats were suddenly on top of her, sinking their poisoned teeth into her fur and flesh. Yowling, she reached out, trying to snag them, but they were in all the worst spots.
“I got you!”
Green eyes glinted in her vision and brown fur flashed. ‘Barkpaw?’ Her heat flared with hope as the rats were dragged off of her. The last one Ghoststar killed herself before looking at her apprentice.
“Good job,” she panted.
Barkpaw nodded.
Together, the two fought side by side for what seemed like moons. The colorful leaves of the leaf-fall trees seemed splattered with blood as the fight continued. But as time went on, the rats began to retreat until they were gone.
Ghoststar stood, panting. Her fur was matted with blood and she was exhausted, but they had won. A striped orange shape came forward. ‘Flickerstar.’
“ThunderClan is grateful for your help,” the leader murmured.
Ghoststar nodded. They could talk about... terms later. “I will take my cats home now,” was all that she said.
Flickerstar nodded and Ghoststar rounded up her cats to head home. As they exited ThunderClan’s territory into something familiar - home - she silently wondered if that had been the end of the rats.

Thanks for the submission! My writing skills aren’t as good on mobile, so I hope that this was okay. This was very fun to write!

Character Creator!

Old July 16th, 2020, 10:04 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

· Characters:: Leopardpaw, Swiftpaw, Featherwhisker
· What They Look Like:: Leopard is a cashmere bengal w. yellow eyes, Swift is a dark gray tom with soft blue eyes, & you should know feather lol.
· Season:: summer
· Setting:: shc/wc border
· What’s Happening:: leopard, having not yet accommodated to the territories, ends up stepping over the border. swift warns her off, but leopard eventually ends up getting into a fight w. swift in which she kills him. afterward, she and feather get into a tense argument that ends up w. leopard threatening feather's family. they then drag swift's cadaver into a cave, leaving his remains to the inhabiting creatures. It concludes with leopard watching relishingly as swift's body is ripped apart.
· Where They Come From:: leopard; wc. swift; shc. feather; wc
· Other:: I don't own swift or feather o; leopard is mine, however.
· Mention Me:: @TheNyanCatMinecart

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old July 17th, 2020, 07:02 AM

@Corruptx

You can send me the KK when you’re ready!

Leopardpaw walked along the territory with Featherwhisker. She didn’t like how the she-cat’s amber eyes were trained on her. Hissing slightly, she edged away before eventually speeding up, wanting to be away from the she-cat. She could her calling out with undisguised annoyance, but she just rolled her yellow eyes.
Then she realized that the territory around her had changed. The grass over here was a bit marshy and wreathed with a disgusting smell. Wrinkling her nose, Leopardpaw looked around and sped forward before swiveling her ears back.
I guess that Featherwhisker gave up on me. Good.
“Hey! What are you doing here?”
Leopardpaw stopped in her tracks to see a dark gray tom with soft blue eyes glaring at her. He reeked of the scent surrounding them and his whole body looked tense.
“This is ShadowClan territory,” the apprentice continued.
Leopardpaw snorted. “Don’t order me around.”
The apprentice’s hackles began to rise. “I’m not!” he exclaimed. “This isn’t WindClan territory, can’t you tell? There’s hardly any wind, it’s wet, and there are trees!”
Leopardpaw already had her claws unsheathed. “You don’t boss me around!”
Before the apprentice could speak, she lunged at him, sinking her claws in deep to his back. The apprentice yowled and she grinned at the feeling of blood running down, salty and warm.
The cat managed to swing around to shove his paws into the other apprentice’s stomach. The air was taken out of her, but Leopardpaw wouldn’t give up that easily.
Seeing as the apprentice had exposed his stomach and throat, she let her jaws go for the throat. The apprentice’s eyes widened when the jaws sunk in and quickly, he convulsed and went limp.
Looking up, blood staining her jaws, Leopardpaw grinned and grabbed the body with her teeth and dragged it back over to Featherwhisker. Oh, how she would love this little surprise.
Upon dragging it past that disgusting scent line, she heard her mentor shriek as she dropped the apprentice’s body. Instantly, she went off on a rant.
“You filthy Outsider! You rat, not even knowing Clan borders, killing an apprentice from another Clan, one who already doesn’t like us! You are vile and filthy, not fit for Clan life in the slightest!”
Leopardpaw snapped back, “He was threatening me! And such easy bait, too...” Her tongue swung over her jaws.
“Only because you crossed the border! Just like an Outsider would do!” Featherwhisker snapped back.
“Oh, really?” Leopardpaw grinned, showing her stained teeth. “Are you that accustomed to Clan life?” She was eyeing the pale, fluffy fur of her mentor which looked more kitty-pet like than her own Cashmere Bengal pelt.
“Well, at least my blood - and looks - are pure!” Featherwhisker was fuming, looking furious.
Leopardpaw grinned wider. “But how about your family, huh?” Her claws slid out. “Maybe their soft fur would be easy to slice through.”
“Don’t you dare talk badly about my family!” Featherwhisker looked furious.
“Oh, I will,” she purred. “If you tell anybody or don’t help me dispose of this filthy body, then your family might regret it.” She sliced her claws through a bright-colored heather stem. “Maybe your daughter... or your unborn kits.” She looked at the cat’s expanding belly.
“Fine.” Featherwhisker sounded tense. “What should we do?”
The two of them grabbed the body and dragged it out of the territory where a cave lay. Dropping it in, Featherwhisker backed out, but Leopardpaw waited for a moment.
Then the sound of growling came and a coyote emerged. Spotting the body, it dug its teeth in. She watched the coyote rip the body apart and licked her lips, savoring the moment. Yes, this is where the weak lost and the strong won.
And I am strong.

Character Creator!

Old July 17th, 2020, 09:43 AM

Bump

Character Creator!