Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Singing Cardinals (MENTOR...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 03:58 PM
TMA fear inspired Dark...
Last post by wolfie
Today 03:52 PM
Dovepaw mentor finder...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 03:50 PM
Like Blood Upon The Snow
Last post by ellie
Today 03:33 PM

Old June 29th, 2024, 01:19 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused
Default Climbing lessons with risingstorm

[Risingstorm| thunderclan warrior|Purrks: just a scratch]

@Weekend-Wondering

Rising walked into the grassy clearing with rosepaw, a newly made apprentice it was sun high nearly perfect weather not to hot not to cold plus the canopy gave good shade rising walked to a good sized tree turning around to look at rosepaw “So rosepaw ready to learn to climb?” he asked with a smile

(lazy post sorry)

Bugclan sign ups

-+{My characters}+-

Fallingpaw

Last edited by Spider.; Today at 12:25 AM.
Old June 29th, 2024, 02:45 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Climbing lessons with risingstorm

Rosepaw
Header by @/Dolomedes / Male / 6 Moons / ThunderClan / Sexuality Unknown
Chocolate-brown and russet tabby Tom with fluffy fur and bright amber eyes, thin scars on his legs and a large scar shaved across the bottom half of his face that exposes several teeth

Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?
~ Rosepaw, 2/100

✽❀✽

Head bent low with his amber eyes sweeping the sunny-patched ground, Rosepaw trailed forward after the white and tabby warrior, glowering at the bits of dirt and twig that kept popping up right in front of his path. With grumpiness glazed across his face, curling his lip, the newly made apprentice shifted his head around to take a look at the path he and Risingstorm had taken to yet here. As interesting as seeing the territory outside of ThunderClan’s camp was to the russet tabby apprentice, it was getting extremely frustrating to hop along past all of the gnarled roots and jutted-up rocks and stones. He had yet to have his first official hunting lesson, and that fact alongside the realization that the only place Rosepaw had ever practiced and learned how to perform the hunting crouch was in the flat lands of ThunderClan camp, which was really nothing compared to this. If Rosepaw had been trying to keep track of the amount of times the wonky grounds had almost caused him to face plant, he would have been left with a total of: seven. He had only actually face-planted once, but it was a silent fall and he had scrambled back onto all four paws just before Risingstorm could notice anything out of the ordinary. From then on, with a wide smudge of dirt slicked down across his cheek, he trudged on forward with his focus on the ground beneath him.

This was when he walked into a tree. Rosepaw swore underneath his breath, jerking his head back in annoyance. This was one of his first times out in ThunderClan territory, and he was already tripping, walking into things, and soon enough, he was almost completely sure that he would find himself slipping to death thanks to some old mud. This was no where near as entertaining as he had expected it to be. Rosepaw took a step back away from the tree, and swaying a little bit as he went along, he shook the sudden dizziness from his head, along with an almost invisible drop of blood. Ah, if we’re out on a huntin’ lesson, then I outta learn how to avoid gettin’ beat up by a literal freakin’ tree. It ain’t that complicated to avoid runnin’ into things, or at least it SHOULDN’T be, but I s’pose the forest just hates me. Naturally. Brushing his tail against the tiny little wound that broke through the fur of his forehead as he followed Risingstorm, Rosepaw scoffed, “It’s real crowded in here, with all’a the trees n’ things… guess we’ll just have’ta teach me to walk around without fallin’ onto my nasty face,” The brown and russet tabby had only been half-joking when saying this, and he certainly was not smiling as he did.

He hurried after Risingstorm, slowly adjusting to the forest territory as he did. Rosepaw kept his amber gaze leveled, paralleled with both the bumpy ground beneath his paws and the trees around him, weaving through tall and majestic oaks whenever need be and jumping over stray roots and bushes. Slowly but surely, the young and unhappy tom began to grow used to the whole system of dodging, weaving and jumping, formulating his own little methods and strategies of getting through the territory safely, all the while avoiding the mysterious dips and juts. Eventually, with his breath slightly struggling, Rosepaw was given the chance to come to a stop. The white and tabby warrior that accompanied him came to a halt in a grassy clearing, and joining him, Rosepaw sighed with anger. “I swear, if I fall today and you laugh, I’m takin’ those fancy lil’ green eyes from your face, Risingstorm, uh…” And then just to make it clear that Rosepaw was obviously a gentleman who respected those of older age, he added, “…Uh, Sir.” Then perfectly hapoy with his behavior, the russet and dark brown apprentice sat down beneath a large tree. After allowing his maw to widen in a long, deep yawn, he waved a paw lazily in the air and mumbled, “A’ight, a’ight… go ahead, bud, pick a tree, any tree- just try an’ find one that I won’t go tumblin’ down, ey?

As he waited, Rosepaw started to pluck out bits and scraps of old dirt from his fur and claws, grooming himself. “Gotta look nice an’ pretty to go screamin’ and slidin’ down a tree trunk,” He mumbled underneath his breath as quietly as he could, glaring at his claws, feeling little prints of satisfaction whenever he noticed them glint in the sunlight above. Eventually, the russet tabby tom looked up from his “self-care”, turning his head to find Risingstorm wandering over in the direction of a good sized tree, a few fox lengths away from the tree that Rosepaw himself was leaning against. The apprentice’s whiskers twitched. Well, that hadn’t taken very long, had it? So releasing a long and tired breath, he heaved himself back up to his paws and perked his ears when the tabby warrior turned to face him. Rosepaw blinked when the warrior asked him whether or not he was ready for some climbing training, and stiffly, Rosepaw tilted his head to the side. Assumin’ he actually teaches me and quits smilin’ like that… Rosepaw was never a fan of genuine smiles. They were too… smiley! Being the feline variation of an angsty, sassy, and sarcastic teenager that he was, Rosepaw preferred scowls, smirks, and sneers, as well as the occasional grin. So at the sight of Risingstorm’s smile, heading towards the warrior, Rosepaw mumbled, “Stop that. Stop.” Then with that, the tabby apprentice passed Risingstorm and stopped at the base of the tree, allowing his gaze to scan it’s trunk. “So, whenever you’re ready, man. Just tell me what to do, I’ll try it out or somethin’ an’ then we’ll go from there.” For clarification, eyes narrowing, he faced the tabby warrior again. His voice was tense with impatience. “Sound a’ight to ya’? Well?

✽❀✽

~ @Spider. (Risingstorm) ~

Replies will come a bit slowly until June 4th, EST!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~
Old Today, 12:25 AM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: Climbing lessons with risingstorm

[Risingstorm| thunderclan warrior|Purrks: just a scratch]

@Weekend-Wondering

Rising found Rosepaw quite amusing. They sure had a spunk to them. He heard Rosepaw talk about how cramped it was in the forest, but Rising didn't think so. Maybe it was because he was used to the forest, or maybe because he was bigger. The tom nodded his head. "Sure, I'll teach you how to get around the forest better, but don't worry about falling. I used to be the most clumsy cat in the clan," he said playfully. Given his name used to be Fallingpaw, that name fit.

Rising put his brown tabby paw against the bark of the tree, feeling the grooves against his pink paw pads. However, he was slightly off-put by the weird remark from Rosepaw about "taking his eyes" if he laughed, and the strangest part was being called "sir." Rising was only 17 moons old, and being called "sir" made him feel old. "No need to call me sir, Rosepaw," he said before turning to the tree in front of him. "Here is a good tree; you should be able to grip onto this one quite well," he said, amused Looking at the apprentice.

"So, when climbing a tree, you want to hook the bark with your claws, then push yourself off the ground, pulling your weight up," the tom demonstrated, digging his claws into the bark and pushing off the ground, then pulling himself up. The tom moved to a low branch that could hold his weight. "Once you get high enough, move to a branch. But you need to balance yourself so you don't fall. Use your tail to help with that and find a good branch that won't snap out from under you." He smiled, jumping down. "Okay, you try now, Rosepaw. And don't be upset if you can't get it right the first time," he smiled, reassuring the apprentice.

Bugclan sign ups

-+{My characters}+-

Fallingpaw

Last edited by Spider.; Today at 12:26 AM.