Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lurking in the Bracken [p]
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 10:55 AM
“Darkness Looms”{F}
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:53 AM
finder for my new (and...
by ophelia
Last post by ophelia
Today 10:32 AM
Hornetmoon Art Competition!
Last post by Morrigan
Today 10:28 AM

Old May 10th, 2024, 04:24 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default two birds, caw caw [p]

( finally getting through the insane amount of starters i still owe oups @Marigoldwhisper )

->> rookpaw <<-
[ she/they | shadowclan | 15moons | purrks ]
a dark blueish grey and white she cat with grey eyes

shadowclan was kind of not as scary anymore. well, it hasnt been scary necessarily, just uncomfortable, but she had a new name and the riverclan scent that had clung to her fur was fading already so blending in was getting easier and after the positive interaction she had with mousefoot she felt a bit more confident to speak to other shadowclanners instead of just watching them go about their days from the shadows. so when she spotted a unfamiliar pelt, black and white almost perfectly split down the middle of her back, belonging to a small cat that rookpaw assumed to be an apprentice she didnt need much internal convincing to approach the feline.
"hi, im mink- uh. rookpaw...what're ya up to?" she tripped over the name part of her introduction, the new name was good but that didnt mean it would immediately stick. perhaps this feline, one she immediately categorised as pretty, but wouldnt admit out loud mainly because that would come across as weird and she looked to be far younger than rookpaw herself, could be the type of cat to engage in some lighthearted conversation with them before immediately assuming them to be a spy or evil or whatever.

(what are words. )

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements

Last edited by alec; May 10th, 2024 at 04:24 PM.
Old May 10th, 2024, 05:15 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: two birds, caw caw [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
( finally getting through the insane amount of starters i still owe oups @Marigoldwhisper )

->> rookpaw <<-
[ she/they | shadowclan | 15moons | purrks ]
a dark blueish grey and white she cat with grey eyes

shadowclan was kind of not as scary anymore. well, it hasnt been scary necessarily, just uncomfortable, but she had a new name and the riverclan scent that had clung to her fur was fading already so blending in was getting easier and after the positive interaction she had with mousefoot she felt a bit more confident to speak to other shadowclanners instead of just watching them go about their days from the shadows. so when she spotted a unfamiliar pelt, black and white almost perfectly split down the middle of her back, belonging to a small cat that rookpaw assumed to be an apprentice she didnt need much internal convincing to approach the feline.
"hi, im mink- uh. rookpaw...what're ya up to?" she tripped over the name part of her introduction, the new name was good but that didnt mean it would immediately stick. perhaps this feline, one she immediately categorised as pretty, but wouldnt admit out loud mainly because that would come across as weird and she looked to be far younger than rookpaw herself, could be the type of cat to engage in some lighthearted conversation with them before immediately assuming them to be a spy or evil or whatever.

(what are words. )

Magpiepaw
She\Apprentice\SC
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

(Be ready for a Marigoldkit jumpscare in the nursery thread, haha!)

If anycat where to look at Magpiepaw from afar they probably would've rendered her crazy. Crazy? Nope nope nope, not her, not in a thousand moons! What she was though, was observant. The small she-cat stood loomed over a mink that she grabbed from the freshkill pile. She was... Uh what was a simple way to explain this? She was ripping the minks apart, limb by limb examining their features and the intents of bite marks.

She noticed a lot of warriors went for their throats or legs. A few minks had probably been blinded too, but that was far from the point. Well, it was apart of it but still not nearly as important. She was trying to figure out where the creature was most vulnerable, where she could hit it once and permanently paralyze it. This was the closet she'd get to ever being---

Fish...

FISH!

Magpiepaw whirled around, angling her newly unsheathed claws towards the faint scent of... Oh, stars darnit! Why couldn't she kill ANYTHING around here?

Turns out, the "threat" in pending was the cat whom Lostspark had sat next to during that one cleaning event. Just knowing that Lostspark had sat next to this odd cat was enough for her not to claw this former Riverclan cats ears off. So what if she wasn't battle trained? She'd try!

Since Magpiepaw was fabulous at remembering names, she instantly though of hers. Rookpaw. It was kind of frustrating that Rookpaw had to steal her thunder like that though as she introduced herself in greeting. Magpiepaw wouldn't preferred to act all knowing by saying her name without the need of introduction. Bleh, oh freaking well.

Oh, formerly Minkpaw? Haha! What a coincidence.

"Magpiepaw," The two toned she-cat answered with a great deal of pride and she licked mink guts from her paws. She puffed up her chest before continuing, unbothered by the scarlet that striped her white and uneven teeth. "Semi-pleased to meet you, honestly I'm not very sure about you. How odd, how interesting. Anyways, I'm trying to figure out the best way to kill a mink because I'm so helpful. Isn't that helpful?"

She wasn't about to apologize for the bloody scene though, it wasn't Magpiepaw's fault that Rookpaw had just so happened to also have the name of a blood thirsty overly infested creature.

(i did not do a proof read cuz I'm lazy)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 10th, 2024, 09:33 PM
revenge is a fools game

/ @Marigoldwhisper /

->> rookpaw <<-
[ she/they | shadowclan | 14moons | purrks ]
a scarred dark blueish grey and white cat with grey eyes
the two coloured apprentice didnt seem particularly happy to speak with rookpaw, and especially now that she realised the mink carcases she briefly regretted speaking to them now. but magpiepaw had offered her name, so it couldnt be that bad..semi-pleased hmm, that was better than nothing, right? the rest she said was a bit weird, sure she didnt really know what to think of rookpaw, who didnt, but the 'im so helpful' bit was a bit weird. figuring out the best way to kill a mink..well, what a grim grim coincidence. "oh yeah sure man" unsure what else she could respond to something as odd as 'im trying to figure out the best way to kill a mink because im so helpful'. had rookpaw chosen the potentially weirdest shadowclanner to ever exist? perhaps. but now she was already involved with them so she might as well engage them a bit. "didnt expect ya to like me, but theres always the future eh?" she offered with a shrug.

━━━━━━━━
Old May 12th, 2024, 07:49 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
/ @Marigoldwhisper /

->> rookpaw <<-
the two coloured apprentice didnt seem particularly happy to speak with rookpaw, and especially now that she realised the mink carcases she briefly regretted speaking to them now. but magpiepaw had offered her name, so it couldnt be that bad..semi-pleased hmm, that was better than nothing, right? the rest she said was a bit weird, sure she didnt really know what to think of rookpaw, who didnt, but the 'im so helpful' bit was a bit weird. figuring out the best way to kill a mink..well, what a grim grim coincidence. "oh yeah sure man" unsure what else she could respond to something as odd as 'im trying to figure out the best way to kill a mink because im so helpful'. had rookpaw chosen the potentially weirdest shadowclanner to ever exist? perhaps. but now she was already involved with them so she might as well engage them a bit. "didnt expect ya to like me, but theres always the future eh?" she offered with a shrug.

(Insert header I'll be adding soon)
Magpiepaw
She\Apprentice\SC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

From what she could tell, Rookpaw didn't seem the least bit bothered. Honestly she was taking it quite well. Great, Magpiepaw wouldn't know how to deal with a squirming apprentice, the only way she'd be able to help with that is to smack em so hard then chase them out of territory. If a cat couldn't handle a few guts, what kind of warrior were they? A soft one, they'd do better in the outskirts anyway.

"Aren't you enthusiastic?" Magpiepaw observed evenly. Rookpaw didn't say much, did she? How come? Did she have some dark mysterious past and all this non-talking was a cover up? Magpiepaw eyed Rookpaw suspiciously. "Well, aren't cha gonna ask what I found? It's pretty interesting actually."

Now was the chance to see if this former fish sniffer was actually as weak as she thought. Then again, guessing by the gnarly scar on her eye, she probably wasn't as soft as she thought. Ha! But not nearly as hardcore as MAGPIEPAW!

"I like your scars." Magpiepaw chirped. She always thought they were cool, Magpiepaw was still quite upset she hadn't earned her own. Her face was all in one piece no scar in sight. Bleh, she looked like she had a baby face without any scars. Her Baba had scars all over 'em when he was alive, he always looked like the single toughest cat she knew, besides herself.

"So, I figured out that when it comes to minks they smell bad and they're very territorial. Also, it's best to smack 'em in the eyes or slap 'em in the throat. Which is honestly expected. But it's kinda like a pattern, a very uninteresting pattern. Darn." This is really stupid. Magpiepaw thought inwardly, though she wouldn't dare say it aloud. Magpiepaw always had good ideas. Cats didn't have to know about her doubts her mistakes. That was for HER to know and for THEM to never figure out.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 12th, 2024, 06:03 PM
revenge is a fools game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

(Insert header I'll be adding soon)
Magpiepaw
She\Apprentice\SC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

From what she could tell, Rookpaw didn't seem the least bit bothered. Honestly she was taking it quite well. Great, Magpiepaw wouldn't know how to deal with a squirming apprentice, the only way she'd be able to help with that is to smack em so hard then chase them out of territory. If a cat couldn't handle a few guts, what kind of warrior were they? A soft one, they'd do better in the outskirts anyway.

"Aren't you enthusiastic?" Magpiepaw observed evenly. Rookpaw didn't say much, did she? How come? Did she have some dark mysterious past and all this non-talking was a cover up? Magpiepaw eyed Rookpaw suspiciously. "Well, aren't cha gonna ask what I found? It's pretty interesting actually."

Now was the chance to see if this former fish sniffer was actually as weak as she thought. Then again, guessing by the gnarly scar on her eye, she probably wasn't as soft as she thought. Ha! But not nearly as hardcore as MAGPIEPAW!

"I like your scars." Magpiepaw chirped. She always thought they were cool, Magpiepaw was still quite upset she hadn't earned her own. Her face was all in one piece no scar in sight. Bleh, she looked like she had a baby face without any scars. Her Baba had scars all over 'em when he was alive, he always looked like the single toughest cat she knew, besides herself.

"So, I figured out that when it comes to minks they smell bad and they're very territorial. Also, it's best to smack 'em in the eyes or slap 'em in the throat. Which is honestly expected. But it's kinda like a pattern, a very uninteresting pattern. Darn." This is really stupid. Magpiepaw thought inwardly, though she wouldn't dare say it aloud. Magpiepaw always had good ideas. Cats didn't have to know about her doubts her mistakes. That was for HER to know and for THEM to never figure out.

->> rookpaw <<-
rookpaw didnt care, the minks were dead, it was good they were dead, and she wasnt minkpaw anymore. she had seen worse. she had done worse. minks are predators and nothing more. magpiepaw was strange, her pushy open nature and so very clear egoistic tendencies. 'arent you enthusiastic' no, because there was nothing to be enthusiastic about. she felt pretty neutral, almost a bit positive about this conversation but there was no need to put more than raw, base level, curiosity into it. "i dont think i have to ask, go ahead anyway" she shrugged, rook got the impression this split coloured apprentice would explode if she didnt get to speak so she wouldnt be the one to stop her..if she even could, which she couldnt help but doubt heavily.
rook had expected a lot, but not a compliment. scars, yeah she could see why the other would like them, barely even scars at that point, but they had scrapped over a while ago so at least she didnt have to go around with open wounds anymore. "thanks, got 'em from the raid" she replied smoothly, might as well try to impress the other.
rook listened, smell bad and territorial. the territorialism wasnt known to the grey apprentice, at least she would leave this conversation with more knowledge. eyes or throat, basic spots, she had seen the bodies. she had burried her clanmates. she had seen the wounds. all the same.
"pretty sure it doesnt really matter where ya whack em as long as you get a hit in at all. throat, eyes,legs, anything to get the enemy down, of course its faster if you get em well by the neck." she shrugged nonchalantly.

━━━━━━━━

Last edited by alec; May 12th, 2024 at 06:03 PM.