Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Lil'Ember
Today 03:00 AM
[p] you're a symphony, I'm...
Last post by seeingstars
Today 02:26 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Lil'Ember
Today 02:07 AM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by taillow
Today 01:54 AM

Old Yesterday, 11:21 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

Default September Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

It was time for RiverClan's first Gathering back in their normal territory. To say that Fadingstar was feeling a mix of emotions was an understatement. His blunder at the last meeting had reiterated for him that he needed to approach things with more intelligence; despite the anger he still felt toward the other Clans, he had to play his mouse tails carefully tonight.

On top of that, he was nervous that his own Clan would make fools of themselves. He was counting on his Lionhearts to be on watch, since from their positions on the Seastones him and Dusklion might miss something. They were a great team despite now being short one, so he felt that he could trust them. Then again, his trust seemed to often be misplaced these days.

While the Gathering group was still in RiverClan territory, he turned and let out a booming call that could be heard across the entire group. "I expect nothing but the best behavior from each and every one of you. If anyone here causes any problems- starting fights, threatening cats, throwing barbs at the high ranks, anything, you'll be permanently exiled from RiverClan. No exceptions unless you're a kid- then it's temporary exile for three moons. My Lionhearts have my permission to issue punishments however they see fit for those who cause trouble.

"If you can't handle yourself, this is your chance to turn back now. I get that a lot of cats still hold anger toward the other Clans, but I've made it clear that I won't tolerate stupid behavior or cats going off on their own personal revenge fantasies. As a final note, remember that these cats are not your friends. They're only being kind to you because of the truce. Don't tell them anything you wouldn't want an enemy to know. As I said before, if anyone spills to another Clan that Mistyshard resigned or that we're in the process of looking for a new camp, you'll be executed. Our story is that Mistyshard stayed behind at camp to tend to a badly injured warrior; if you can't remember that, keep your mouth shut about it."

With that, the leader beckoned his Clan to follow. He lead them out of RiverClan territory and to Seastones, where he took his spot where the leaders normally sat. He kept his expression neutral, tucking his paws under him as he waited for the other leaders to arrive. Tonight was all about strategy and smart moves; reveal as little as possible, learn as much as he could.

[ Since Fading spoke to the Clan while they were still in RC territory, only RC cats would be able to hear him. To be sure it's clear, any cat 9 moons and older who causes any problems will be permanently exiled; under 9 moons and it's temp exile for three moons. If any cat spills info about Mistyshard or the camp movement, I'll be seeking staff permission to use HR PP perms to have them executed. ]

RIVERCLAN HAS ARRIVED

[ @Undertaker @dino. @Moonraven ]

( @Dust @Dark @dino. @Vesper @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @CloudlessEve @CollapsingStars @beau @furrensic @Dirtfur @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @noisless_decay @gs29513 @Fae @Peril @Sklee @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Rizo @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Apollo. @taillow @Bean @sol. @Wingnettle @PiXiE! @Kedamono @Rose @forest @occultation @wasp @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @SatoruSaki @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowy the Chair @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paedyn @TanghuluCat @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @{Victim} @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Phoenix @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @elio @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @PINTO BEAN @ollie @Concorde @Idiotic.Bean101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @interloper5 @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @FadingWhispers @nyme @Evenilolia @Onion Sandwich @Crown_Sage @~Jade @Stitchedpatch @Golfer29 @HerbalTea @Redpool @twizzypaw @sunfirez @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @goodacacia @-darkXwolf17 @babysith @Crazyy_wildcard @Allison @puppet @Aphrodite @Sageflower0714 )

Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; please post at the abandoned den and tag me! If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; Yesterday at 11:22 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:25 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: September Gathering

Adderstrike, honeystep and sharkhail padded over
Old Today, 12:09 AM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

The Gathering.

To say she was nervous would be an understatement. But thankfully the deputy concealed it rather well as she trotted after Fades, expression revealing nothing of what she was feeling inside. The sand under paw reminded her of her little run-in with the squirrel leader the other day, and instinctively she glanced towards the empty spot. RiverClan was the first to arrive and Dusklion wondered if that held any special significance for how the evening would go.

"There's a truce, which means no fightin'. Mostly its respected, but you'll catch wind of a few cats bein' fiesty. I say just ignore 'em for tonight." As Dusklion traveled a bit behind Fades next to Cobs, Wisty, and Berries, she kept her gaze on Wisty. She wasn't sure how much the former kitty-pet knew of Gatherings... "Cats'll talk for a bit - you 'n Cobs can stick together 'n she can introduce you to any cats if you want. After a bit, each leader'll give announcements, then it'll be time to go once Fades calls the Clan together." She gave a smile at both her friend and younger kid sister. "'M countin' on you to make this first gatherin' a special one for Wisty, kid. 'Kay?" With that she leaned forward and ruffled the top of Cobs head with her paw.

Turning to their sole medicine cat now, the deputy offered the same grin. "I'll be sittin' right above you, Berries, so if there's any trouble, or you need anythin' at all - you just let me know, 'kay?" She trusted that the whole Clan would rally behind Berries should something happen that warranted it, but she wanted the kid to know that she at least had someone sitting on the rocks who had her back in a pinch. "You just gimme a look, or try 'n tap my paw, 'n I got you."

Brushing her tail along the she-cat's back, the gray furred deputy then glanced towards Fades. Her expression went a bit sour as he once again spoke of execution, but remained silent as she followed him (after waving goodbye to the trio she had walked with. Bunching her muscles she sprang up onto the stone where the deputies sat, wrapping her tail over her paws and casting her blue gaze forward. "You need to cool it with the execution talk," came the murmured yet snappy reply only her brother could hear as she tossed Fades a glance. Maybe it was her irritation with how he'd been acting lately - the lack of care for the kit that got swept up, the undermining of her duties. But her face held a hard look. "I get it, it's important info that shouldn't be spilled. But threatenin' to kill cats every chance you get is only gonna divide 'em further from havin' faith in our leadership." With one last glance, a silent prayer was sent up to the stars as Dusklion scanned the crowd, waiting for the arrival of the other Clans.

[ @squidz @Rose @finley !! @occultation ]
[ @Starfall @Mica @Rani - for the other deputies when they arrive! ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum

Last edited by taillow; Today at 12:09 AM.
Old Today, 12:13 AM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Lionheart |

Heroneye padded after the leader, eyes wide with anticipation. She could scarcely believe it--RiverClan's first Gathering since its exile. She sent a silent prayer to StarClan that she--or any of her Clanmates, for that matter--wouldn't stir up any trouble. Honestly, with the recent Duskleaf incident, she was almost concerned that she herself would slip up and wind up exiled or executed. Heroneye was far from a blabbermouth (for better or for worse, in some cases), but now that the thought had entered her mind, she could already tell that it was going to linger for some time, regardless of its validity.

Heroneye shook her head to clear it. She had to focus on the night at paw. Keep an eye out for any troublemakers. The fact that she was now partially responsible for exercising discipline in her Clan was certainly still new to her, but she would do what she could to prevent another exile. Next time, they may not be so lucky as to be able to return. Not that there would be a next time. Obviously.

Right. Stay out of trouble. Look at ease. Try not to ruin everything.

(open to other clans when they arrive!!)

Last edited by Fits; Today at 12:19 AM.
Old Today, 12:14 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

━━━ - - - - - - -━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━ - - - - - - -━━━

━━━ - - - - - - -━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━ - - - - - - -━━━
|{Word count:27/200}|
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The full moon shined bright overhead as the riverclan group made their trek towards the seastones. Aspenpaw had been out in the territory 3 or 4 times now and yet everytime it felt like he was stepping into unknown land. Well to him it was unknown, to his clanmates it was familiar, it was home. One day soon he'd know this territory better than the back of his paw, then he'd be a true riverclan warrior. Right now he was just a fumbling apprentice trying to fit in. As they walked, aspenpaws eyes caught on every tree, rock and seagull. His feelings was a mix of repulsion at the idea of mingling PEACEFULLY with the other clans and excitement at the thought of attending his first gathering.

Interesting things always happened at gatherings and this time he wouldn't be hearing it from one of the warriors or apprentices, he'd be witnessing it with his own two eyes! Aspenpaw looked back ahead as Fadingstar addressed. The usual blah blah blah, don't get introuble, blah blah blah you'll get exiled, blah blah blah. Don't tell the clan anything. Okay. He got it.

He not so secretly wished this gathering turned into a brawl so he could get some well needed revenge but since that didn't seem like an option he just have to-- play nice. This was dumb! He isn't even allowed to boast about how cool their journey was and how dangerous and-- wait... And idea sparked to live in the back of his mind and worked its way forward. If he wasn't allowed to tell the truth he could always feed the other clans lies. He could make riverclans journey seem like something that had made them so much stronger, make it look like by banishing the clans had actually done them a favour! That would be punished right?

As they finally set paw into the seastones, aspenpaw eyes widened as he took in his surroundings in awe. His excitement and anticipation returned. A gathering! His first gathering, he hated the idea of but still!!!!! Aspenpaw walked around until he found a decent spot to sit at with a good few of the seastones.

{open for multiple interactions}
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old Today, 01:14 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Cricket'Paw
•| Riverclan •|• 8 moons •|• shaded silver tabby •|• post 3/100

Her first gathering! How exciting! Despite an innate sense to feel sorta betrayed by the other clans, she didn't want that to ruin her night. None of the other clans had seemed to arrived, and really, many of the Riverclan cats weren't too happy with the other clans.

Cricket'Paw gazed at the surrounding area, it was open enough to where the clans could easily fit in. Not much else stood out to the energetic apprentice.

"I guess I'll just sit over here." Her mumble was halfhearted, and she shifted her dainty paws to move to an open spot, not crowded by Riverclan cats. It wasn't that she didn't want to be around them, it was the fact she had been anticipating some sort of excitement.

The journey wasn't something she remembered all that great, so it wouldn't be hard to stay quiet about it, or the other stuff either. Well, Cricket'Paw was known to be a chatterbox, so some stuff might be difficult, but she'd be fine... Right?

(Open)

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Last edited by Silvershadow13; Today at 01:18 AM.
Old Today, 01:16 AM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime unless I am on hiatus.
My Mood: Queenly

Cloudsong came and sat in a, somewhat, isolated spot. He sighed.

(Open for a short while)

Beachclan Patrols ~ Beachclan Healing ~ Beachclan Main RP ~ Beachclan Sign Ups
Choose a cat! ~ Blue's Shop! ~ Scythes

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!! @%snowflake. enters, carrying a whole buncha snowballs