Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 11:38 AM
~:*: Leafí's Art shop:*:~
by elaif
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 11:36 AM
lions and tigers and...
by taillow
Last post by paris
Today 11:35 AM
Quick KK Adopts!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 11:27 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 11:24 AM

Old April 9th, 2024, 04:42 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Talented
Default Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Lynxshade
Shadowclan Enforcer
29 moons | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T3) | Bilingual (T3)
An ordinary move, nothing special. Lynxshade leaped to the side, noticing that at least the cat had had the guts to attack a stranger and big cat like her in the middle of foreign territory. It counted little, but still.
She gritted her teeth, turned on herself and reared, aiming at enclosing the opponent's neck with her big paws.

Captain speedily dodged, rolling himself onto his side in an attempt to gain an opportunity to strike. The moment the opportunity presented itself, if it did, he attempted to attack Lynxshade again.
Old April 9th, 2024, 09:13 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubehadtomakeanotherone View Post
Captain speedily dodged, rolling himself onto his side in an attempt to gain an opportunity to strike. The moment the opportunity presented itself, if it did, he attempted to attack Lynxshade again.

Lynxshade
Shadowclan Enforcer
29 moons | she/her

Lynxshade landed onto nothing, but she quickly leaped onto one side to get as much distance as she could from the stranger, because, she knew, at that moment she would be vulnerable to any attack. "Alt." She said, catching her breath after that.

She sat down and gave her chest a quick lick. Her scruff had relaxed and she had sheathed her claws. "You were strangely active for an elder cat like you, but Dawnstar will like that. You are free to come with me to our camp." She said in a serious tone, then got to her paws and flicked her tail, signaling the other to follow her.

You are free to post in the Shadowclan main roleplay now!
Old April 9th, 2024, 09:26 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

The Nameless
He/him | Loner/Wanderer | Moons: 8 | No Purrks

The nameless flicked his tattered ear a bit as he listened, well it seemed that he made it through the first step of actually getting into Shadowclan. These cats still frighten him some but he made sure to keep his mask of neutrality up, "Thank you for this opportunity. I am not hungry right now." He spoke, lying through his teeth, but he was too anxious to eat at this time and actually kept it down. So instead he picked up the two mice by their tails and got to his paws to follow after the two warriors. The first new faces of many if Shadowclan was anything like what he thought it was which the nameless really hoped that it was to his expectations. He wondered, would these cats be as strict as his parents were, would these cats really just trust an outsider into their camp like that or is there more to this trial, would he need to be showing off his skill to prove his worth of keeping around. Too many questions lacking any answers or guesses.

Well, nothing more the nameless could do but follow them into their home and as he did, and the darkness enveloping the world around him as they went deeper into the forest and his pelt started to blend in with the terrain around him, the nameless couldn't help but feel like, even just a bit, that he belonged here some how. He shook his head to clear it. Focus on your mission, this isn't something that you can just mess up.
[ @Mica - Mistlewhisker | @Dark - Darkfall ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; April 9th, 2024 at 09:26 AM.
Old April 9th, 2024, 12:45 PM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Talented

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Lynxshade
Shadowclan Enforcer
29 moons | she/her

Lynxshade landed onto nothing, but she quickly leaped onto one side to get as much distance as she could from the stranger, because, she knew, at that moment she would be vulnerable to any attack. "Alt." She said, catching her breath after that.

She sat down and gave her chest a quick lick. Her scruff had relaxed and she had sheathed her claws. "You were strangely active for an elder cat like you, but Dawnstar will like that. You are free to come with me to our camp." She said in a serious tone, then got to her paws and flicked her tail, signaling the other to follow her.

You are free to post in the Shadowclan main roleplay now!
Captain gave a quick nod before following Lynxshade. "I probably should've introduced myself. Everyone I know calls me 'Captain', since most of my family used to help sailors on their boats." He introduced himself. His tail swished as he followed Lynxshade.
Old April 9th, 2024, 07:50 PM
lalala ♩♪ ♬♩♪♩

Bump Policy: anytime <3
My Mood: Adorable

Name:

doesn't have one yet

four moons

female

Rank Request:

kit

New Name:

slashkit

Reason for Joining:

abandoned by her mom, who didn't bother to name her, she was stuck wandering the forest before stumbling into shadowclan territory with a mangled ear and many scars. being severely injured, she needs support and care, and treatment for her injuries and a new home.

The small she-kit stood uncertainly in the middle of the forest, staring around. Where was everyone? Where was her mom? The kit took a nervous step forward, her ear stinging with pain. Help, she tried to whimper, before collapsing on the ground and lettiing out a miserable wail.

@Undertaker

avatar is marnie from official pokemon ✿ signature basilwisp pixel made by me
|| little art shop ||
|| basilwisp love plot finder ||

Last edited by ramen; April 9th, 2024 at 07:56 PM.
Old April 10th, 2024, 02:05 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFateSeeker_88 View Post
[ Sorry! You mentioned both of us and I was tired as heck when I made that post, so sorry for not being clear. ]

· · ---------- •• ---------- · ·
Flower / Rock - She/Her - Large w/ Brown And Orange Coat - Loner - 28 moons
· · ---------- •• ---------- · ·

She knew something like this would happen. But maybe this time, she could make allies. She shook her mane, suddenly realizing she must've sounded like a kittypet again. Dern instincts. She shook it off and used her energy to figure it if she could join.. a clan? She only slightly remembered what it was called, since she'd visited many places with different names. Tribes, clans, and.. rouge clans? Ugh, WHY did she hink so much?! If she is going to join this checking clan, she needed to calm down. She sighed, shaking her fur from the ruffle they had. "I see your desire to slaughter me is.." She paused, thinking of a word, "high." She put it mildly. She didn't know really what to say to make this cat think she'd be useful... Ah! A deal.. hmm.. She looked up at the whispering trees, full of twitching birds and squirrels at peace. She was thinking. Again. She shook it off, realizing a ball of large flame was licking at her fur. "Let's see. You seem to be very territorial, and strong. I respect those kind of people. Now, I've had some experience, and I can also be territorial. We both want the same things. What'd you say... I join your.. erm.. clan?" she emphasized clan as if it were a rare treasure. She tried not to look scared, and she thought she was rather good at it. "I could help you with prey, and protection, and.. yeah.." she said, "And i could possibly be a fine addition to your clan. I ain't desperate, so I could just find my own way." she flicked her ear, realizing she was very messy. She hadn't cleaned her dense fur in a while. It almost itched. She quickly groomed herself, steadying herself to make herself a little bit, even a tiny bit more intimidating.

"Let's say.. a deal?"

[ I had no idea what to put here so sorry for being awkward xD ]

[You're good, no worries. But Dawnstar kill your outsider if she sticks around any longer. So if you want her to live, I'd have her run]

Dawnstar stared at the cat with annoyance brewing behind her amber glare. "Wonderful deduction," She growled ensuring to lay the sarcasm on thick. It felt like this idiot was stalling for time and it was doing nothing for the leader's patience. She was running her mouth and everything that came out of it sounded like nonsense to Dawnstar.

The heavily scarred feline dragged her claws across the ground and glared until she shut up. "You're babbling is annoying, and I feel I've indulged you more than enough. I don't give a dung about your respect, and unless we share the same desire to remove you from my territory, we do not share the same wants." This was getting boring.

"Nothing from your mouth has enticed me to take you into my clan. Leave while I still allow you to draw breath. Or continue to irritate me and see what happens. This is my last warning." Dawnstar bore her fangs. It sounded like the cat was talking the leader's ear off for the hell of it. It didn't sound like she needed to join the clans or had any real reason to be a clan cat. The cat was wasting Dawnstar's time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clancy. View Post
Name: Darkness
Rank Request: Warrior
New Name: Darkclover
Reason for Joining: Oh boy, where to start. A former RiverClan apprentice, she got exiled at a gathering due to some outbursts from anger issues multiple times throughout her apprenticeship. She then traveled as a rogue for many moons, tried to come back to RiverClan in August 2022. Then wandered around the outskirts and having a sort of “rivalry” with Mistypaw(Now the RiverClan lionheart Mistyshard) and Birdpaw(Who, as you know, is now Birdsnow), she also found many places she called home during this time. However, she was wandering around the area when she came across a clan area. She felt she wanted to join this clan because she felt that there was more to her than just an outsider. Little did she know that this was ShadowClan, the very clan she always wanted to be in in the first place.

[I need you to give me a starter]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaria View Post

Pixie

Pixie jumped about a mile high. Big cat... scary, scary big cat! Despite her pure terror, she looked up at scarycat and narrowed her eyes. She wouldn't lose her pride. No, no, never. She had found the cats!! That was all that mattered right now. To her, at least. She had done if.

Sorry!! Oh hey! Uh... Are you the big scary cats? Mama wanted me to talk to you. Pixie didn't want to talk about Mama. Mama was dead now, but she wouldn't say that either. Mama said she was a big scary cat once!

Dawnstar flickered her tail after watching the cat's reaction to her. Her expression was anything but amused. Another one? What was with these parents sending their kits off to search for clans? Or worse fueling them with stories on them.

"Uh-huh, so you and your mother got a name, hairball?" Dawnstar asked, wondering if she was supposed to know of this cat. Or it was most likely another outsider who was simply aware of the clans. "Where is your mama, by the way?" It wasn't hard to guess, but facts were better than guesses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kitty. View Post
Name: Sparrowsnap
Rank Request: Warrior
Name: N/A
Reason for Joining: Was a former young warrior of ShadowClan back when Icestar was leader, but chose to left for RiverClan when she birthed her kits. RiverClan didnt accept her and she was banished as a loner. She now seeks to join back her original home.

Sparrowsnap
68 Moons | Loner | She/They | Blind

Artwork by Nanicat on Tumblr

The ground felt heavy beneath her paws, as the worn she-cat sniffed the air for the scent that would hopefully lead her back to her home. Her one and true home.

She never should have left, she thought. ShadowClan had always been good to her. What had messed up her time back home was the way she had acted — allowing herself to be a reckless and carefree young warrior, and then a queen who didn't care for how her actions would affect the cats around her or even, for that matter, herself.

But now, alas, she was back.

She had heard rumours from the cats in the outskirts that there was now a new leader. Dawnstar, or something. Icestar's daughter, if her memory served her correctly? But maybe those were just rumours. No cat could be sure, although Sparrowsnap was pretty sure Icestar had been nearing her last life when she'd left ShadowClan.

Trudging blindly to the leader's den, the mottled she-cat took a seat calmly and waited outside. Indeed, there seemed to be a somewhat unfamiliar scent coming from not only the den, but also the camp all around. One thing was for certain: her home Clan had changed.

"Dawnstar," she croaked. "If you have the time, I would like to request to join the Clan. My name is Sparrowsnap."

[ @Undertaker - Dawnstar ]

There was a disgusting reek in the air. It had the clan leader lifting her head from her nest and glaring at the mouth of her den. That wasn't one of her clanmates. Hackles raised, the imposing she-cat shook out her pelt and stretched before marching to the mouth of the den. Her amber glare locked onto the cat before her, they reeked of outsiders.

Who the hell had let her in the camp? Powerful muscles coiled underneath the leader's scarred pelt. Huge claws were already peeking out of their sheaths as she exited her den. Even though she was eager to rip this cat apart, she refrained, slowly stalking a wide circle around her instead. The unique pelt was lovely looking, she needed new pelts. She had recently gotten rid of her old ones. Dawnstar could do with a new pretty one.

"I remember you." The colossal feline stopped before the blind she-cat, an unseen sneer on her face. "Sparrowsnap, it's been a while since I've seen you. You were around when my mother, Icestar was still in charge." Dawnstar only remembers the she-cat in passing. She had been merely another clanmate, no one that had interested Dawnstar.

"Still had your eyesight back then." She comments, noticing the blindness. Someone had to have let the traitor in and pointed her towards the leader's den. She would never have gotten here otherwise. "If I recall you left... or were you banished? It's been a while, refresh my memory." Her words were taunting, like a cat playing with a mouse. Her tone, however, warrants no argument against her demands. Sparrowsnap stirred up some trouble, right? That or had just abandoned ShadowClan, which was no better.

Curiosity was the only reason Dawnstar had yet to tear out the throat of this trespassing vermin. Outsiders had no right to be anywhere in ShadowClan's territory. In their camp was worse. Dawnstar could kill her for setting a single paw here and that would be that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvia26 View Post
Name:garfy
Rank Request:warrior and or queen (not expecting but takes care of the kits like daisy did in warriors.)
New Name:mothflight
Reason for Joining:smelled her kitten Kurt (turtlepaw)

Mothflight

"The warrior code is why we're here sweetie, and you know i'll forever protect you"

the she-cat blinked as she looked around for the leader of such a big group of cats. her fur bristled as she stepped on pine-needles and looked up and down for a sign of a cat. she then found one said cat. "oh- hello there..uhm...wild cat...i am looking for uh...kurt. my kitten. she must be here right?" her tail curled around her leg. "if she is here...i really....i really want to join her here. she's the last of my kits and i cant bare to not see her." she lowered her head. not sure if the wild cat would even listen to her. her eyes glazed over in fear and sadness. she missed her housefolk very much but she needed her kits. she missed them too much.

A rat was roaming her territory again! She needed to start working on skinning more mousebrains. She knew they knew what borders were! Dawnstar watched the one walking through her forest for a while. Eventually, the urge to shred her grew a bit too much. So the leader padded out of the darkness and into sight. She had planned on gutting the cat, but then she started running her mouth once she noticed Dawnstar.

It took a few whiffs for Dawnstar to understand that this was a kittypet, not a rogue or loner. Kittypets were dumber than most when it came to feral life. "Kurt? Who the hell is Kurt?" She spat. The name was strange, had she taken anyone in with the name Kurt? Recalling cats' names before she changed them was a pain in the tail. She changed them for a reason! Dawnstar naturally gave up after a few seconds, uncertain why she was even bothering with trying.

"More importantly, you're trespassing, kittypet. I don't give two mousetails about whatever you're babbling about. Get out of my territory!" Dawnstar spat. The kittypet sounded a bit hysterical and Dawnstar was not dealing with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramen View Post
Name:

doesn't have one yet

four moons

female

Rank Request:

kit

New Name:

slashkit

Reason for Joining:

abandoned by her mom, who didn't bother to name her, she was stuck wandering the forest before stumbling into shadowclan territory with a mangled ear and many scars. being severely injured, she needs support and care, and treatment for her injuries and a new home.

The small she-kit stood uncertainly in the middle of the forest, staring around. Where was everyone? Where was her mom? The kit took a nervous step forward, her ear stinging with pain. Help, she tried to whimper, before collapsing on the ground and lettiing out a miserable wail.

@Undertaker

Who keeps leaving these broken kittens in her territory?! It wasn't like ShadowClan looked remotely inviting. Why do they keep showing up here?! Dawnstar shook her head back and forth after stopping before a wailing hairball. Scarred, injured, and not Dawnstar's problem.

"Quit your crying, hairball. You're going to attract something that looking for an easy meal." The dark tabby warned. Dawnstar didn't want more broken hairballs, but at the same time, she'd never passed up a free hairball. Even weak warriors were better than nothing."You look like you've gotten yourself into trouble. So who are you and where's your family?"

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old April 10th, 2024, 06:01 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

There was a disgusting reek in the air. It had the clan leader lifting her head from her nest and glaring at the mouth of her den. That wasn't one of her clanmates. Hackles raised, the imposing she-cat shook out her pelt and stretched before marching to the mouth of the den. Her amber glare locked onto the cat before her, they reeked of outsiders.

Who the hell had let her in the camp? Powerful muscles coiled underneath the leader's scarred pelt. Huge claws were already peeking out of their sheaths as she exited her den. Even though she was eager to rip this cat apart, she refrained, slowly stalking a wide circle around her instead. The unique pelt was lovely looking, she needed new pelts. She had recently gotten rid of her old ones. Dawnstar could do with a new pretty one.

"I remember you." The colossal feline stopped before the blind she-cat, an unseen sneer on her face. "Sparrowsnap, it's been a while since I've seen you. You were around when my mother, Icestar was still in charge." Dawnstar only remembers the she-cat in passing. She had been merely another clanmate, no one that had interested Dawnstar.

"Still had your eyesight back then." She comments, noticing the blindness. Someone had to have let the traitor in and pointed her towards the leader's den. She would never have gotten here otherwise. "If I recall you left... or were you banished? It's been a while, refresh my memory." Her words were taunting, like a cat playing with a mouse. Her tone, however, warrants no argument against her demands. Sparrowsnap stirred up some trouble, right? That or had just abandoned ShadowClan, which was no better.

Curiosity was the only reason Dawnstar had yet to tear out the throat of this trespassing vermin. Outsiders had no right to be anywhere in ShadowClan's territory. In their camp was worse. Dawnstar could kill her for setting a single paw here and that would be that.

Sparrowsnap
68 Moons | Loner | She/They | Blind

Artwork by Nanicat on Tumblr

Sparrowsnap repressed the urge to fluff up her shouders. Dawnstar was intimidating, sure, but Icestar had been almost equally showy as well. Sparrowsnap doubted that any of the colossal leader's threats actually held any substance. They were, for the most part, just that: threats, and nothing more.

Meeting the other she-cat's eyes with her own blind orbs, the mottled molly planted her toes into the moss of the den.

"I left ShadowClan, because I had unfinished business with a RiverClan warrior and that lousy leader of theirs at the time, Lionstar. Alas, that business has all been dealt with, but I had lost my sight at the paws of that aforementioned warriors in the process." Sparrowsnap narrowed her optics. "I had taken his eye out in a battle moons prior, and I guess he felt like he needed his revenge.

"Regardless, I may be blind, but I still have a whole lotta fight left within me.
A slight twitch of the eye. She allowed a moment to pass before speaking again.

"I apologize if I trespassed, your highness," she said levelly, though she really was trying her hardest to be sincere. She'd missed ShadowClan. Achingly. "But if you would allow it, I would like a chance to reunite with my true family. I will do whatever it takes to prove myself worthy of being in your ranks," she explained, lifting her chin.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig

Last edited by The Kitty.; April 10th, 2024 at 06:02 PM.
Old April 10th, 2024, 06:55 PM
lalala ♩♪ ♬♩♪♩

Bump Policy: anytime <3
My Mood: Adorable

'I don't know!' the kit cried. 'My mom disappeared one day and- and she didn't reappear!' This big cat was sure mean. The she-kit felt a tiny prick of anger towards the larger cat; did they always treat others with such coldness? If so, how rude! Her miserable attitude vanished suddenly. My mom didn't bother ta name me, so I ain't got a name ta tell ya.' Her wounds stung as she looked up at the cat. 'I can't tell ya my name, so how 'bout you tell me yours?' She didn't want to feel like a weakling, but she did need a home... Deep breath, 'Can ya find me a new home, though?'

@Undertaker

avatar is marnie from official pokemon ✿ signature basilwisp pixel made by me
|| little art shop ||
|| basilwisp love plot finder ||
Old April 11th, 2024, 05:20 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Dreaming

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

[SIZE="3"]GarfyMothflight/SIZE]

"The warrior code is why we're here sweetie, and you know i'll forever protect you"

The she-cat tried to show submission. "please I beg, I can prove to you that I can join. I cannot find any of my kits...Kurt is the only one I know by scent....that I found." her eyes looked up at the violent wild cat. "I heard of this...place...you rename cats...maybe my kurt is no longer Kurt but her scent will never change." she had a hiss to her tone. were wildcats this mean? or was it just this group. "let me prove myself. I might have lived with house folk but I am not weak!" she hissed this time, and lifted up. she was no match for a wildcat but she would try for her kit. her tail lashed and she made herself look bigger, her fur bristling and her claws showing. "I might be weak but I'm not dumb." her eyes narrowed. "I might be on your...territory but my kit is here and if she could get in, I should." she then took a step forward. shivering with fear but anger over took that scent. "now let me ask again. I Want to join my kit in your....group. I will do training to prove myself and I will do anything to see my kit again." her eyes blazed with determination.

(( @Undertaker Garfy is determined to prove herself- if this ain't work then I'ma make her run away-)
WindClan- Sparkkit-6M/tom
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur, tigerkit, icekit, softkit, frostkit.
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she

Last edited by sylvia26; April 11th, 2024 at 05:23 AM.
Old April 11th, 2024, 07:22 AM
Stargazing constellation

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

[You're good, no worries. But Dawnstar kill your outsider if she sticks around any longer. So if you want her to live, I'd have her run]

Dawnstar stared at the cat with annoyance brewing behind her amber glare. "Wonderful deduction," She growled ensuring to lay the sarcasm on thick. It felt like this idiot was stalling for time and it was doing nothing for the leader's patience. She was running her mouth and everything that came out of it sounded like nonsense to Dawnstar.

The heavily scarred feline dragged her claws across the ground and glared until she shut up. "You're babbling is annoying, and I feel I've indulged you more than enough. I don't give a dung about your respect, and unless we share the same desire to remove you from my territory, we do not share the same wants." This was getting boring.

"Nothing from your mouth has enticed me to take you into my clan. Leave while I still allow you to draw breath. Or continue to irritate me and see what happens. This is my last warning." Dawnstar bore her fangs. It sounded like the cat was talking the leader's ear off for the hell of it. It didn't sound like she needed to join the clans or had any real reason to be a clan cat. The cat was wasting Dawnstar's time.

[I need you to give me a starter]

Dawnstar flickered her tail after watching the cat's reaction to her. Her expression was anything but amused. Another one? What was with these parents sending their kits off to search for clans? Or worse fueling them with stories on them.

"Uh-huh, so you and your mother got a name, hairball?" Dawnstar asked, wondering if she was supposed to know of this cat. Or it was most likely another outsider who was simply aware of the clans. "Where is your mama, by the way?" It wasn't hard to guess, but facts were better than guesses.

A rat was roaming her territory again! She needed to start working on skinning more mousebrains. She knew they knew what borders were! Dawnstar watched the one walking through her forest for a while. Eventually, the urge to shred her grew a bit too much. So the leader padded out of the darkness and into sight. She had planned on gutting the cat, but then she started running her mouth once she noticed Dawnstar.

It took a few whiffs for Dawnstar to understand that this was a kittypet, not a rogue or loner. Kittypets were dumber than most when it came to feral life. "Kurt? Who the hell is Kurt?" She spat. The name was strange, had she taken anyone in with the name Kurt? Recalling cats' names before she changed them was a pain in the tail. She changed them for a reason! Dawnstar naturally gave up after a few seconds, uncertain why she was even bothering with trying.

"More importantly, you're trespassing, kittypet. I don't give two mousetails about whatever you're babbling about. Get out of my territory!" Dawnstar spat. The kittypet sounded a bit hysterical and Dawnstar was not dealing with it.

Who keeps leaving these broken kittens in her territory?! It wasn't like ShadowClan looked remotely inviting. Why do they keep showing up here?! Dawnstar shook her head back and forth after stopping before a wailing hairball. Scarred, injured, and not Dawnstar's problem.

"Quit your crying, hairball. You're going to attract something that looking for an easy meal." The dark tabby warned. Dawnstar didn't want more broken hairballs, but at the same time, she'd never passed up a free hairball. Even weak warriors were better than nothing."You look like you've gotten yourself into trouble. So who are you and where's your family?"

Pixie

Pixie felt curious at the tabby's
response to her. Hmmph! Well,
there was something she was very
much aware of. 'Mama also
said straaanger danger! You're a stranger!
But also Mama talked about you! I think!'

Yup, a big tabby seemed very much a stranger
and maybe very dangerous. [B']Mama said you
were mean. Mama said you were very mean and
exiled her! Mama must've been conuseded because
she sent me here!'[/B] She stoutly stuck her little
tail out and looked up with wide eyes. 'Mama said
Clan names were curses and I shouldn't'says em, but I
think they sound really cool!'
Her eyes widened in
curiosity. 'You must be a really cool stranger cebause of
those big scars! Cool scars! Scary scars! I wanna look
that cool! My name's Pixie! Pixies're supposed to be a fluffy
thing, but Iiiiii'm not a fluffy thing! I'm scary!'
The
declaration was a proud one, and she meant it. 'Mama
only went by her presinfix. Her presinfix was Storm. Th'sall
I know.'
Her eyes were bright and interested as she stared
at the big-scary-scarred-leader-cat. But she had another
question. The big cat probably didn't want any more questions,
but her terror had evaporated. Pixie was very, very curious.
Ooooone more question. Are you a cult leader?' She'd
heard about cults before.

Last edited by Aquaria; April 21st, 2024 at 05:47 AM.