Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
i'd die and come back just...
Last post by occultation
Today 04:11 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 04:06 PM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 04:02 PM
Tigerpaw training!
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 04:01 PM
Moonfall Lake
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 03:59 PM

Old June 20th, 2024, 10:10 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish
Default Windy Ledge {Atari CotC den}

A small ledge jutting out the side of the cliff a few fox lengths high. A crack, big enough for one cats den is here. A larger den is below the ledge made for the claw of the crowns family, there currently is only one inhabitant; Altair. Not too difficult to scale up to the den, claws and trappers can make it up easily while initiates exspecially the younger ones should be more careful.

◦◦,`°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°`,◦◦

This den is for anything training related. If an initiate wishes to organise anything for their training they may come and discuss it with Nyx here. Reports about a days classes should be delivered here aswell.

Nyx has an open den policy, so any Atari member that isn't a young (the climb is to dangerous), is also allowed to visit and engage in chit chat in this den
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════

Last edited by burntToast; June 20th, 2024 at 01:16 PM.
Old June 20th, 2024, 11:29 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Windy Ledge {Atari CotC den}

|| She/her | Atari Trapper | Moons: 27 | No Purrks ||

And so here she was, climbing up to see her sister. A feeling has been lingering over her mind these past few nights, though it was probably her regular paranoia. How annoying. She almost wanted to sneer at it, it was distracting her from her work and her family but alas the feeling persists because feelings cannot be intimidated away. If only, that would solve a small pawful of her problems. Her yellow eyes lifted up, hopefully Nyx would be in right now, Altair really wasn't in the mood to chase down her sister, though she knew that the other was busy often nowadays. It almost made the molly nostalgic for when Nyx and Altair were just them against the world...both being outsiders in a place so orientated on families... The trapper shook out her fur and finished the climb up swiftly.

"Nyx." She offered, both to check to see if her sister was in or not to walk in on any ongoing meetings. Altair was seen as cold by some but she was nothing if not polite. She settled right out of the den and her wispy tail wrapped around her front paws neatly. Why she was here? Well Altair couldn't deny that some part of her just wanted to see her sister again, they've both been busy. But also, Altair has been doing some thinking lately and wanted to bring Nyx some potential battle plans. They were nowhere as indepth as one of Nyx's own, the other had always been better at that kind of thing. It was impressive, Altair found her own mind wired more towards traps, which can be utilized for battle, just not as battle strategy-y. "I've some ideas for you."
[ @burntToast - Nyx ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old June 20th, 2024, 01:05 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Nyx
she/her | Claw of the Crown | Atari | 27 moons
the darkest nights produce the brightest stars.
|{Beefed Up (T3) || inactive}|

The sound of wind hitting against the side of the cliff was background noise to Nyx's attempt at slumber. Cold days called for warm naps in dens, naps was something Nyx was in dire need of. Being Claw of the Crown was way more work then she had expected, that and the stress Thant came with the rank.

She now had responsibility, of overseeing all battle training for future claws of the Atari. The claws were their front line in battle so it was very important, not only that it was just- different. Everyone looked at her differently, like she was important and someone to respect but was she? She must be, she was chosen to be the Claw of the Crown after all. Nyx let out a frustrated sigh, something felt off these past few days. She didn't like it, like the wind was cold and the shadows stretched further and every voice in Nyx's brain were quieter. Almost silent. Silence. She glanced around the small den, it was cozy enough for one cat. But she couldn't lie it was lonely.

The sounds of small rocks falling outside her den caught her attention. Lifting her head from her paws, she stared straight out the entrance of her den at the cloudy sky. Someone was approaching. Probably here about classes or something to do with it, she thought yawning. Stretching her paws out of her makeshift nest, she pushed herself to her paws and shook out her fur. So much for a nap. She gave her pale matted fur a few licks to brush it down before turning back to the entrance of the den.

A familiar voice called to her from the entrance, she immediately put a face to it. Altair! Her sister was here! Immediately she rose to her paws and trotted to the entrance of her den, waiting a few moments in silence. She couldn't sneek attack on ledge of course, too dangerous, instead she let the silence go on for a few more moments before shooting her head out of the den to glare at her sister. A smirk already plastered on her face. "Battle!? I love battle!" she purred in greeting, her voice loud and booming.

She took a few more step until she was standing on the ledge outside her den. "Hiya sis, what brings you up here to my lonely nest at these hours. Shouldn't you be out doing whatever it is you do?" she asked teasingly. She would invite Altair into her den but the was much room for two and would get pretty cramped.

Tags:
- Altair ( @Dolomedes )
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════

Last edited by burntToast; June 20th, 2024 at 01:06 PM.
Old Today, 02:14 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Altair
|| She/her | Atari Trapper | Moons: 27 | No Purrks ||
THE SPIDER

How was it that Nyx still managed to take Altair off guard so often? Perhaps it was because they were so different from each other, or perhaps it was because for some weird and faulty reasoning she thought that becoming the claw of the crown would leave her sister to calm with some of her antics. Not that... Nyx was bad. It was just that Nyx and being like... the right paw of the crown weren't really things that Altair had considered mixing and for a second the feline had thought that her sister was going to leave her for some other weird and instinctful primal fear response- thing. Altair would never admit it but Nyx saying the same has quelled fears that Alatir didn't even know she had. Though the point was- Altair was caught off guard and if she were a cat that was... well not the damn sister of Nyx, she might've shown this physically.

"No, not a battle... unfortunately," She added at the end with a slight eye twitch, an annoying and very revealing habit of hers when she was unsure about something or coming out of a shock such as being jumped at on such a ledge. "I wanted to come and discuss group lessons with you, I fear that the training of the initiates has become a bit too stagnant. Though as I am only a trapper, I can only train as such. Would you be willing to co-train with me to cover the initiate claws?" Though what was it that her sister was referring to? Whatever it is that Altair does? Why Altair does her job and then does other jobs around the camp. Nothing exciting or mysterious like Nyx paints it out to be that was for sure.
[ @burntToast - Nyx ]
[ Let's pretend this isn't as late as it is /silly ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder