Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Evenilolia's art shop!!
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 01:40 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 01:39 AM
It Takes Three!
Last post by Red'fur
Today 01:14 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by RavensCall
Today 01:06 AM
Gossiping Kits and Friends
by Badwolf
Last post by Rose
Today 12:55 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 15th, 2022, 03:21 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

ShadowClan Hunting Scavengers [Private Event]

Event [#event]

Ahead the trees are thinner, the firm ground gives way to a swamp of tall reeds, the soil submerged in water several fox lengths ahead. The felt thick, humid, and nearly uncomfortable compared to the cool pine forest. The spring moonlight falls directly onto a tree trunk, likely felled for just this purpose, a bridge. There is nothing to steady oneself. The drop isn't dangerous, just one hell of a messy landing... if one could swim Dawnstar supposed they might die. There were trees, some thin some thick, some unfamiliar to Dawnstar. Many of the trees around them had their roots above ground making walking difficult if one wasn't accustomed to the darkness and the change in territory. Dawnstar's paws brought her to a tree root, high and large enough to serve as a throne of sorts. The shadow queen relaxed atop the root and waited for her clanmates to settle beneath her. There is a sound so loud that it nearly drowns out everything else. It was croaking, noisy, and nonstopping, as numerous toads and frogs filled the night with their music.

Dawnstar had stumbled upon this wetland near the beginning of newleaf, there was a variety of game here, frogs, toads, lizards, birds, and possibly more. Dawnstar had taken a liken to wooded swamp immediately. She had marked out a clear border, back before she had left for ThunderClan, and had to do it again upon her return. Only, there were a few more... obstacles that needed to be cleared out than when she had last set paw here. Originally, she had planned to take a patrol with her to clear out the pests, but considering she needed to test out her cats to find who had what it take to serve as one of ShadowClan's elite, she settled on a game instead. Life-threatening as usual, but what fun would it be if there weren't risks.

"This is going to be a new part of ShadowClan's territory. As soon as you get rid of the uninvited guests residing here." Dawnstar announced, making sure all eyes were drawn back to her. "I'm going to split you into teams, your job will be to navigate the swamp, track down your threat and kill or chase it off." The scarred leader didn't bother elaborating too much considering she didn't want to give them an idea of what she was looking for. As the ShadowClan leader waited to see if there were any questions, she began compiling the cats into teams mentally.

If you are not mentioned among the Competitors and Spectators, Do Not Post Here.

Fangtooth[ @Aqua Catrina ], Redpaw [ @GoldenDays ], Vixensnarl [ @NinjaBloss ], Sharpfang [ @Shade. ], Orchidmoon [ @Naiad ], Poionpetal [ @WillowBlows12 ], Cinderblaze [ starry. ], Juniperpaw [ @Pheasantflight ], Kintalon [ @Elder_Reintje ], Warblermoon [ @Atticus ], Sootwhisker [ @Kyo ], Ebonyfang [ @Bliss ], Foxwhisper [ flopsy ], Brackenfire [ @Poppy ], Needlepaw [ @Bean_The_Cat ], Aspenpaw [ @Erebus ], Jaypaw [ @Kunaiskrill ], Softpelt [ @Pancake ], Snakebite [ @V01DRYD3R ], Hailstorm [ @mabel. ], Pineshade [ @Frecklewing ], Pigonpaw [ @Toodle ], Cloversun [ @Rabbiteye ], Badgerscar [ @Spotty ], Spiritfire [ @RiztheHuntress ], Cougarivy [ @Ravensong ], Owlfeather [ @Hopeless ], Fiercefire [ @Hawkice ], Cactuspelt [ @Glitch_Candle ] Iciclebranch [ @QueenOtter ], Frozenrose [ @Kateri ]

Centipedpaw, Hornetpaw [ @xath ], Dustpaw [ @AllSeer ], Ashpaw [ @error ].

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; May 16th, 2022 at 10:03 PM.
Old May 15th, 2022, 04:34 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Hunting Scavengers [Private Event]

Orchidmoon's eyes narrowed with distaste as she surveyed the new territory, though she made sure to keep her face blank so as to not reveal her digust. The land was dotted with ugly spindly trees, the air was positively soaked with humidity, and the ground was soft, occasionally dipping down into pools of foul-smelling water. It was a swamp.

The molly wouldn't pretend to understand why in Starclan's name Dawnstar wanted this as an expansion to their territory, but she also wouldn't question it. Dawnstar wasn't one to waste time on something unworthy of it (though one could bring up their time in Thunderclan as a counter-argument to this thought). She did note the vague scent of prey in the air, which perhaps promised good hunting grounds.

The molly's ears twitched with intrigue at Dawnstar's announcement. The leader's instructions were clear, but the tasks description seemed awfully vague, even a bit ominous, to Orchidmoon. It seemed the ambiguity was intentional though, so Orchidmoon bit back any questions. Instead, she padded further up in the group, eyes further narrowing as she scanned the area once more in hopes of glimpsing one of these unwelcome guests.

[mentioning @poppy. ‘cause the one in the mentions was spelled wrong
a mention for @starry. and @flopsy too]

“when you're with the right person, every place is a right place.”
— ocean waves, studio ghibli

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - fields of misteria

Last edited by beau; May 15th, 2022 at 05:59 PM.
Old May 15th, 2022, 05:14 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Cinderblaze moved with the crowd, his pawsteps almost synchronic to the others. He knew what they were doing this for - the new ranks. At the thought, he smiled a little. Maybe, just maybe, he could gain one? There were so many others, but at least he'd been given a chance. He looked around, not judging Dawnstar's decision too harshly. There was certainly plentiful of prey around here.

Hm... uninvited guests? They were probably an easy riddance! Cinderblaze bunched his muscles, prepared for battle. The job seemed efficient and appeared to require strength - something he was ready for!
Old May 15th, 2022, 05:28 PM
Genloser

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Starving

Red’paw he-him

Red’paw padded along the trail, at the front of the group as they followed Dawn’star. It was hard navigating in the dark and over the roots but, it was a Shadowclan cats job to navigate in the dark, he would manage.

Soon the group came to a stop and Dawn’star hopped onto a lager root, he sat as close to the front as he felt was allowed and listened to Dawn’star talk. This place would make good territory, he had to admit. While the air was a bit damp it did fit the kind of vibe Shadowclan was going for and was the kind of territory another clan wouldn’t be interested in, so it was theirs no matter what. Not that if another clan wanted it there would be any risk of losing it, Shadowclan was the strongest in the forest, no clan that wanted their territory would even have a chance at beating them.

Though the thought of guests was exciting, he’d get to test his claws and show what he knew, the battle at thunderclan had been his first one yes, but he had been training since then and had learned quite a bit, he couldn’t help but think he had a good chance at this. He was quite big for his age, easily matching the size of a warrior despite being a bit younger than them, he could handle any trespassers easily.

- Whos Eye Is It Anyway?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Old May 15th, 2022, 05:40 PM
the stars told me–;

My Mood: Hungry

|| Dust’Paw | Open ||
|| Dust’Paw trotted after their leader, gazing around. She had never been here before, but Dust’Paw already liked the foresty-swamp. The trees ranged in height and width, some towering over the cats and others only a few mouse-tails taller than them. The brown and grey-speckled apprentice slowly fell back as Dawn’Star came to a stop, watching as she leapt up upon the root of a tree that oddly reminded Dust’Paw of the shadowledge, but she quickly took a seat and tried to avoid the small puddles of dirty water. Perking their ears as the first few songs of toads reached the cats, Dust’Paw tilted her head; It was quite a beautiful song, though the apprentice couldn’t be certain that the rest of the patrol agreed. Locking their pine-green gaze back to Dawn’Star, Dust’Paw shuddered as the leader announced that the toads would have to be eradicated. Aww, it was such a beautiful song, did it really have to end? Dust’Paw was lucky to just be spectating, they wouldn’t be able to bring their claws down on such loud and… oddly, cute.. animals. Such a shame.. ||

HAWKKIT | CLOUDEDCRY | SHELLKIT | RIVERPAW | OWLBRANCH | SIREN

“ SHE MAKES ME GO WEAK IN THE KNEES ”

“ but i… can't let… her see… me swoon… ”
Old May 15th, 2022, 05:56 PM
hungry weirdo

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Event [#event]

Ahead the trees are thinner, the firm ground gives way to a swamp of tall reeds, the soil submerged in water several fox lengths ahead. The felt thick, humid, and nearly uncomfortable compared to the cool pine forest. The spring moonlight falls directly onto a tree trunk, likely felled for just this purpose, a bridge. There is nothing to steady oneself. The drop isn't dangerous, just one hell of a messy landing... if one could swim Dawnstar supposed they might die. There were trees, some thin some thick, some unfamiliar to Dawnstar. Many of the trees around them had their roots above ground making walking difficult if one wasn't accustomed to the darkness and the change in territory. Dawnstar's paws brought her to a tree root, high and large enough to serve as a throne of sorts. The shadow queen relaxed atop the root and waited for her clanmates to settle beneath her. There is a sound so loud that it nearly drowns out everything else. It was croaking, noisy, and nonstopping, as numerous toads and frogs filled the night with their music.

Dawnstar had stumbled upon this wetland near the beginning of newleaf, there was a variety of game here, frogs, toads, lizards, birds, and possibly more. Dawnstar had taken a liken to wooded swamp immediately. She had marked out a clear border, back before she had left for ThunderClan, and had to do it again upon her return. Only, there were a few more... obstacles that needed to be cleared out than when she had last set paw here. Originally, she had planned to take a patrol with her to clear out the pests, but considering she needed to test out her cats to find who had what it take to serve as one of ShadowClan's elite, she settled on a game instead. Life-threatening as usual, but what fun would it be if there weren't risks.

"This is going to be a new part of ShadowClan's territory. As soon as you get rid of the uninvited guests residing here." Dawnstar announced, making sure all eyes were drawn back to her. "I'm going to split you into teams, your job will be to navigate the swamp, track down your threat and kill or chase it off." The scarred leader didn't bother elaborating too much considering she didn't want to give them an idea of what she was looking for. As the ShadowClan leader waited to see if there were any questions, she began compiling the cats into teams mentally.

If you are not mentioned among the Competitors and Spectators, Do Not Post Here.

Fangtooth[ @Aqua Catrina ], Redpaw [ @GoldenDays ], Vixensnarl [ @NinjaBloss ], Sharpfang [ @Shade. ], Orchidmoon [ @Naiad ], Poionpetal [ @WillowBlows12 ], Cinderblaze [ starry. ], Juniperpaw [ @Pheasantflight ], Kintalon [ @Elder_Reintje ], Warblermoon [ @Atticus ], Sootwhisker [ @Kyo ], Ebonyfang [ @Bliss ], Foxwhisper [ flopsy ], Brackenfire [ @Poppy ], Needlepaw [ @Bean_The_Cat ], Aspenpaw [ @Erebus ], Jaypaw [ @Kunaiskrill ], Softpelt [ @Pancake ], Snakebite [ @V01DRYD3R ], Hailstorm [ @mabel. ], Pineshade [ @Frecklewing ], Pigonpaw [ @Toodle ], Cloversun [ @Rabbiteye ], Badgerscar [ @Spotty ], Spiritfire [ @RiztheHuntress ], Cougarivy [ @Ravensong ], Owlfeather [ @Hopeless ].

Centipedpaw, Hornetpaw [ @xath ], Dustpaw [ @AllSeer ], Ashpaw [ @error ].
Sootwhisker

I got this...I'll rip of of the unknown threats to shreds...heh-heh... Sootwhisker smirked, stretching herself out to get ready.

http://kyo-characters.webador.com/
Old May 15th, 2022, 06:30 PM
I'm BACK y'all!

Bump Policy: 72 Hours (3 Days)

~Spiritfire~

The pure white warrior padded after her leader, letting her fiery orange eyes wander to observe the new piece of land. It would be a good hunting ground. She wasn't terribly excited about the fact that it was wetland, it would take ages to get the mud and filth off of her snowy pelt, but it was a minor setback in her mind.
She fixed her eyes on Dawnstar as she spoke, and gave a respectful dip of her head. Dawnstar was a cat to be reckoned with, and Spiritfire greatly admired her. After all, she had learned most of her behavioral mannerisms from the intimidating she-cat. She wanted to show Dawnstar that she could be considered a capable warrior.

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old May 15th, 2022, 06:40 PM
ONLY IN OHIO11!!!!1

Bump Policy: 3 days

(Hailstorm)

Ahh, yes. The sound of someone destroying ShadowClan territory. The sound he never liked. Hailstorm dipped his head at Dawnstar. Hailstorm spotted the new piece of land accordingly. Hailstorm walked on the new piece of territory, This feels so much like ShadowClan, I like this. He thought. He started walking on the new piece of land, it felt so good, so ShadowClanny.

He was going to defeat those foxes, navigate the land. And show what he had to Dawnstar.
Old May 15th, 2022, 06:42 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Snakebite was ready. He'd love to go on an 'uninvited guests' killing spree.
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old May 15th, 2022, 07:51 PM
Reatching old show pilots

Softpelt's eyes narrowed; threat? Hah. She knew that Dawnstar probably wouldn't have a problem putting her warriors in danger, but the she-cat ha a feeling this would be far from dangerous for her- she was a capable and experienced warrior. Although new to her rank compared to some others, she was feeling good about this competition.

She wondered about what the threat could be, though. A rouge, maybe? Fox? She thought the most logical thing to be labelled as a threat here was a rat or two, but somehow that didn't seem dangerous enough. She followed Dawnstar's gaze for a second, trying to get a lead some other way. No luck.

Hm. She'd just have to resort to her own skills, in which she was, as earlier mentioned, quite confident. Her eyes, having adjusted to the darkness, spotted the sheer amount of tangled roots covering parts of the ground; that sure was a trip hazard. For no particular reason, Softpelt wondered if the leader would join in with the warriors in this event. Sure, it was unlikely- highly unlikely- , but it didn't cancel out the chance. The dark grey tabby stretched her graceful neck to the sky, opening her mouth slightly to taste the air. Smelled like old water, which was to be expected. But there was another scent under it, just a wisp. It was hard to pick out, and soon lost, but she recognized it. However, Softpelt struggled to match the scent to anything, or anyone. This humid air was messing with stuff. How unpleasant.

|| @Undertaker I might take a break for a while, dunno how long yet, so I might not be able to reply for a while. Thanks for understanding ||

Possible future character above <3
I won't be able to respond from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. (ET) on weekdays, as I'm in school.
I fell asleep and now it's not 2020 anymore
A Little Slice of Crow's Home Paradise
Closed Thread