Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 03:14 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Fish
Today 03:04 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Rani
Today 02:46 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 02:38 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 01:58 AM

Old April 5th, 2024, 10:15 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: Hide & Seek Stealth Event [everyone]

Round two, and Brownkit's hiding spot partner partner was leaving to sneak somewhere else! "Bye-bye," she whispered, quieter then a mouse. She didn't want Hawkbite to hear, after all. Speaking of which, should Brownkit hide somewhere new like Birdkit? It's not like Hawkbite had spotted her yet, but her choice of hiding definitely wasn't the safest.

Deciding to find a different spot, Brownkit quickly padded away to... the nursery! She wasn't going to go into the den though, that'd be cheating, and it'd be mean to Hawkbite since he was looking so hard. Even though the commander had only found Amberfern last round, she was sure he was trying his best! So instead Brownkit wiggled into the ferns right next to her den, staying crouched down to be as hidden as possible, when she bumped into... another cat?! One with soft, black fur who seemed at least a few moons older than her. An apprentice, probably.

Looked like Brownkit had found another cat to share her spot with- not like she minded, and this new friend was a bit fluffy too, so good to be squished together with. "Hi there," she mewed softly. "I'm Brownkit. What's your name?" They still had half a minute or so until Hawkbite started looking, so maybe she could get an answer before they had to be quiet again.

@Omari
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 5th, 2024 at 10:16 PM.
Old April 5th, 2024, 11:18 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Post Re: Hide & Seek Stealth Event [everyone]

Spiderpaw breathed a silent sigh of relief. Phew... She hadn't been found... Hopefully her luck would continue. Usually she wouldn't care that much if she was found or not, as she had never really been competitive, though the prize might be nice, but she wasn't sure whether the event would count towards her training if she didn't last through all three of the rounds and trying to find warriors who were both willing to and had time to take her out was always difficult, so she really wanted to manage to remain hidden through all three of the rounds. She was surprised that the only cat Hawkbite had found this round was a warrior named Amberfern. Was Hawkbite just unlucky, was he bad at looking, was everyone really good at hiding, or had he been going easy on them during the first round? She didn't know and it didn't really matter. All Spiderpaw could hope was that she managed to last through the next two rounds. After a while of considering whether she should remain in her place or look for somewhere else to hide she eventually decided to remain hiding in her place, as she wasn't sure whether she would be able to find another hiding space becaue of her massive size and massive paws, even for a cat her size. Hopefully she wouldn't be found this round, like she hadn't been found during the first round. She could only hope that she would make it through this round as well as the next one without being found.

Flamepaw was quite relieved that he hadn't been found. It looked like the bush had been enough to conceal him from sight despite his red pelt. He kinda wished it was Leaffall, because in Leaffall some of the bushes would have turned red, yellow and orange, so he would be able to blend in easily. He did have a bit of a competitive sevcret, and he wondered what the prize would be but he mostly wanted to remain hiding through all three of the rounds because he wasn't sure if this event would count towards his training if he didn't and he really wanted it to. But no, it was Newleaf, which meant that he pelt stood out. Wait what? Hawkbite had only found one cat and a warrior at that, a cat named Amberfern. Was Hawkbite really bad at looking, was he just unlucky, was everyone really good at hiding, or had Hawkbite just been going easy on them in the first round? He didn't care, as long as he managed to remain hidden through all three of the rounds, meaning that he could be sure that this event counted as his stealth training and figured out what the prize was. Hopefully it was something good. Hee wondered whether he should leave his hiding space and look for somewhere else to hide, but he quickly dismissed the idea, as finding somewhere else that could conceal his red pelt from sight would be too difficult. It was probably best if he remained put and curled himself up as tightly as he could possibly curl up.

Eaglepaw felt very relieved when Hawkbite didn't find her during the first round, though he only found one cat, a warrior named Amberfern anyways. She wondered why he had only found one cat. Was he just not good at looking, which would be the best case scenario, was he just unlucky, which could be worse but also could be better, was everyone just really good at hiding, which would also be pretty good cause it meant that shewas really good at hiding and that was a good thing, or was he going easy on them because it was the first round, which would be the worst case scenario because she REALLY didn't want to be found. Not only was she not sure that this vevent would count as her stealth training if she was found in either of the remaining two rounds she had also always had a REALLY competitive spirit and REALLY wanted to figure out what the prize, which would probably be REALLY good was and she wasn't sure that she would get to figure it out if she didn't earn the pirze. She considered whether she should remain in her hiding space or look for somewhere else to hide, quickly deciding, as her hiding space had worked quite well during the first round there was no reason it wouldn't work just as well during the second round., so she remained in her hiding spot.

Littlepaw was very relieved that he hadn't been found, the ironically named nine moon old breathing a silent sigh of relief. Hopefuly he would manage to pass round two and three as well even though his was almost as big as Spiderpaw, and his paws were huge, though not quite as large as Spiderpaw's and evenly sided if compared to his body. No, he didn't have to worry about his tail sticking out, as he had been born completely tailless and something you didn't have, had never had and never would have was very much completely incapable of stickking out and giving away your hiding spot so his lack of a tail gave him one less thing to worry about, though it was more difficult for him to find somewhere hide because of his massive size. Littlepaw wondered why he had been the runt asbirth, but had grown rapidly after birth, resulting in the only thing still even remotely little aboyt him was his tail, though his paws had always been huge, casing him to be quite clumsy intil he grew into them, though he was still somewhat clumsy. He decided to stay in his hiding spot, not sure if he could find another good one. Hopefully he wouldn't get found cause he wasn't sure that this would still count as his stealth training if he was found.

Twistedkit was relieved that she wasn't found, though the seven moon old apprentice aged kit still wasn't sure whether she deserved to manage to remain hiding for the next two rounds. After all she was seven moons old and still stuck in the nursery with the queens and kits which she guessed were technically the other kits even though she was pretty sure that they were all younger than she was. Had she done something bad without knowing? Was that why she was a seven moon old kit? Was it all her fault? She decided to remain in her hiding space behind the bush. Maybe she would be found the next round, but maybe she wouldn't be. She didn't really care. She did want to see the prize, but she didn't know if she deserved to. After all of she hadn't done something bad without knowing why would she still be ranked as a kit? There had to be a reason. Right? It couldn't just be chance. It just couldn't. (This roleplay takes place back when Twistedpaw was a kit, which is why she's being referred to as Twistedpaw)

Salamanderkit was relieved. Phew... She hadn't been found. Wait... Was that a good thing or a bad thing cause if she wasn't found she would have to go get the prize and then she would be in eyesight if the big, scary and strange cats and anything that might want to eat her, but if she didn't win the prize she woild have to leave her hiding spot and expose herself to the big, strange, and scary cats and anything that wanted to eat her anyways cause she would be out of the game and have to go back to the nice, safe, comfortable, and perfect nursery..Salamanderkit wasn't sure which one she would prefer because they both sounded equally bad to the extremely timid moon old kit. She didn't wanna be found but she also didn't wanna go have to go and get the prize and expose herself to the strange, scary, and big cats and anything else that was big, strange, and scary and wantes to eat her. She wanted to go back to the nursery... Why had she ever even joined? She ended up deciding to move from her hiding space. This time she hid behind a small boulder, more then large enough for a moon old kit, especially one of her size to hide behind. She crouched as small as she could, trying to make herself as hard to see as she could, of course making sure that her tail wasn't sticking out. She might be young but she knew that her tail sticking out would likely give up where she was hiding.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; April 6th, 2024 at 08:11 PM.
Old April 6th, 2024, 08:25 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
60/100

The ferns shifted to her right, and she cracked open one of her eyes to peer at the ‘invader’. Was Hawkbite seeking already–no! This meant that she was caught! She inhaled sharply, feeling a bit disappointed in the fact that she had been caught, but the scent that she was smelling wasn’t Hawkbite, no, this little ‘invader’ smelled of the nursery.

The sight of fluffy pale brown fur was accompanied by a soft meow, and then she came to the realization that it was only a kit who had come to hide with her. The corners of her lips quirked up into a smile, both out of relief and contentment with her new hiding companion. She looked young, but old enough to be an apprentice soon.

Hello, I’m Midnightpaw.” Her voice was a quiet whisper, seeing as even though Hawkbite wasn’t seeking yet, she didn’t want him to possibly hear her voice and have an idea as to where she was hiding before he had even gone searching.

[ @zozelen ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old April 6th, 2024, 12:35 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |

Moonmeadow watched with baited breath as Hawkbite seemed to not notice her, though it was clear from the way he barely did any real looking that this was just the easy round, the next would be harder for sure. The warrior dropped down, attempting to muffle the sound as much as they could. Moonmeadow, carried on huge, shadowy paws, crossed through the clearing swinging her head left and right scanning for any spots that could concel her that wasn't already over crowded just yet. She noticed Shadowpaw joining in this round which was a relief as they didn't want the little apprentice losing such a fun little learning opportunity. But just as quickly lost sight of the young molly as she ran off to her spot and Moonmeadow turned to focus on herself for the round.

Let's see, its basic, but maybe basic enough to warrant a 'not even worth checking' kind of thought. The shrubs and ferns that circled around the clearing created plenty of darker spots to wiggle into and it would be easy to sneak around through the foliage if the enforcer was starting to get to close to the warrior's original spot beneath one of the thicker ferns. The small stream trickled by their paws, and it would perhaps help cover the sounds of her breathing and quint movements. This would have to do as a good enough spot as they didn't really have the time to move around to find any other. They peered around, looking for any cats that were playing around the clearing in her own little 'hide and seek' game and keeping a careful eye out for Shadowpaw. No one immediately was spotted though that could always be because of their poor eye sight, though it was an okay day today for their eyes.

They reared back, merging into the shadows, as they saw Hawkbite start to move to search again. Hopefully, they would make it past his expert eyes with a bit more ease this time. Her last hiding spot was a bit too much of a close call to feel comfortable.
[ Moonmeadow's shadow fiend is active! ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old April 6th, 2024, 04:31 PM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

~Willow'Paw~
| 7 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes]
||__________________________________________||

She seemed to not have been found for now.
She sighed with relief.
Willowpaw realized she was allowed to change her hiding spot.
Now, she had a perfectly fine hidey spot right here.
But what if it wasn't perfect?
She made a decision, quickly and without thinking about it.
She bounded away from the rocky corner, her eyes already searching camp.
Her gaze landed first on the Apprentices den, but then she remembered dens were not allowed.
Her eyes locked on a loose patch of thick roots, she was pretty small, so it'd maybe work.
She quickly bolted towards the small patch of the thick roots that lined the camp walls.
She squeezed through the wood until the roots could make a decent hiding spot, but she snapped many while wriggling in the roots.
A few twigs of the tree roots were left scattered in her wake.

She shifted multiple times, she would have a higher chance of being found if she was uncomfortable, she was pretty sure.
Maybe if she acted like a root she would be more stealthy?
She let herself go limp.
What did roots do?
Roots were all floppy and stuff, weren't they?

Alright, this was the best root cosplay she was getting.

It looked atrociously derpy.

Oh wow it'd be embarrassing if she was found like this.

Currently a tiny bit sick, so replies might be a sliver delayed
Old April 6th, 2024, 08:08 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

…Eh, no. That was too close to stay in the same spot. The lithe golden tom Slipped through the roots that stuck out of camp and started searching for a new place to hide. It looked like most of the good spots were taken, but he spotted a few places. Too bad his coat stuck out like a sore thumb.

Ah, of course! Yellow[something, help timelines ] spotted the stream trickling through camp and ran to it, then dipping his paw in it to cover wherever he could reach in a thin layer of water. then he rolled in the sand for a second, to get just enough sand to get him to blend in a little.

After that, he bounded next to a den and hid in the shadow cast by it. Then he was already licking some of the sand off his fur.
[ SHADOW FIEND IN USE, ALSO SAND YAY ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3

Last edited by Aolani; April 6th, 2024 at 08:08 PM.
Old April 7th, 2024, 02:54 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Event [#event]

Another round of scurrying.
Another round of rushing.

Was it stressful for them?
Fun?
Either way, it was entertainment.

The silent countdown was coming to an end.

ROUND TWO BEGINS.

______ DICE ROLLS ______

Honeykit → 6 14! That bush was a great spot to hide! Hawkbite walked right past you!
Flashpaw→ 5 19! That camouflage did great this round! Hawkbite strolled right on by without a second glance!
Yarrowpaw → 19! Great hiding spot! Hawk didn't suspect a thing!
Mistlewhisker → 9 19! Hawk couldn't tell if the scent was fresh or old, but he didn't dwell on it long. He walks right past you.
Birdkit → 18! Those pesky spots behind the dens are enough to deter Hawk away. He didn't even notice your spot!
Bleedingkit → 14! Those pebbles certainly threw Hawkbite off! He didn't look upwards, thinking you were somewhere near them. You got away with that clever trick!
Tickkit→ 9 16! You were nearly found, but Hawk gave up the search and you made it!
Sleepykit → 9! Staying put worked this round! Hawk passed by you again!
Midnightpaw→ 6 14! Nice! Hawkbite padded right by you, not suspecting a thing.
Shadowpaw → 6 18! Messy, but great tactic! Hawk didn't suspect a thing when he came close to you!
Squirrelpaw → 16! That hiding spot worked, again!
Brownkit→ 9! Hiding with Midnightpaw was smart! Hawkbite strolled right by you!
Spiderpaw → 14! That hiding spot worked again!
Flamepaw → 2 16! Hawkbite got close at first, but that hiding spot served you well again!
Eaglepaw → 18! Good idea staying where you were, Hawkbite didn't notice you, again!
Littlepaw → 19! Staying put worked in your favor this time!
Twistedkit → 13! That bush is a great spot! Hawkbite didn't notice you, again!
Salamanderkit → 1 10! Moving almost didn't work out for you! Hawkbite caught scent of you, but you managed to get away!
Moonmeadow → 13 18! You barely got away this round, Hawkbite didn't see you though.
Yellowpaw → 11 13! That licking sound nearly got you caught, but something else caught Hawkbite's attention so he moved on.
Darkcloud → Excused Because of Hawk's RPer error, you win this round ♥

Quietkit → 7! Oh no! Something caught Hawkbite's attention right before he passed by. He peered between the branches and thorns to see you! You're out of the game!
Nightshiver → 6 12 2 16! Hawkbite nearly missed you, but something caught his eye. Hawkbite spotted you last second, offering a quick nuzzle to apologize for finding you this round. [Initial roll + 3 re-rolls. Only counted the words for Night's part of the post]
Doeflame → 9 11! Darn! Hawkbite could scent you behind the ferns. Better luck next game!
Willowpaw → 4 3 6! Oh no! Hopefully the embarrassment isn't too much for you! Hawkbite found your limp body in the roots! He offers a one-on-one stealth training session to make up for the loss.

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

"Times up!"

Hawkbite called across the clearing, his eyes opening up. It was time to go on a more strict hunt. This round wasn't going to be as hard as the last one, but a good warm-up to show the participants how hard each round was getting.

Who'd survive this round?

---

"Quietkit, Nightshiver, Doeflame, and Willowpaw have all been found. Turtlepaw, Lightkit, and Pearnose are all out, too. This last round won't be so easy for you guys, I'll be putting in some extra effort to find you," Hawkbite called, returning to his starting point and sitting down.

Eyes shutting, he began humming again to drown out most of the sound he'd hear.

Rules [UPDATED FOR ROUND THREE]
→ This event will be determined by dice rolls! I will be rolling to see if Hawkbite finds your cat. Explained below.
→ You must respond by the given date or fail the event.
→ Apprentices who successfully complete all three rounds with posts of 50 words or more will be counted for stealth training completion.
→ You're allowed to post more than once between Hawk's posts. Have fun with it!
→ Hawk will be using his nose this round, so cover your scent actively in the post or lose a roll!

Dice Rolls
ROUND ONE: D12 rolls!
→ For every 100 words you type, you get a bonus roll if your first one fails!
Shadow Fiend purrk automatically gets you a bonus roll! You must state shadow fiend is active in each post to be eligible.
→ Kits need to roll at least a 6 to pass.
→ Apprentices need to roll at least a 8 to pass.
→ Warriors need to roll at least a 10 to pass.

Next post: April 13th

In:
Sleepykit
Darkcloud
Midnightpaw [2/3]
Mistlewhisker
Birdkit
Bleedingkit
Tickkit
Yellowpaw [2/3]
Squirrelpaw [2/3]
Moonmeadow
Brownkit
Honeykit
Spiderpaw [2/3]
Eaglepaw [2/3]
Littlepaw [2/3]
Flamepaw [2/3]
Twistedkit
Salamanderkit
Doeflame
Flashpaw [1/3]
Yarrowpaw [0/3]
Shadowpaw [1/3]

Out:
Round One- Amberfern
Round Two- Quietkit, Nightshiver, Doeflame, Willowpaw
Round Three-

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; April 7th, 2024 at 03:29 PM.
Old April 7th, 2024, 03:46 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

[Tick Kit]
[Purrks- Bewitched/Constant Hunger-no others yet]
[He Him] - [Shadowclan Kit] - [4 Moons]

Tick Kit’s ears twitched as the round was called to be finished, he didn’t like the way the dirt smelled or everything rubbed against him, especially not the way his fur felt. Dirty. Messy. With a light squeak in an almost desperate manner he scrambled out from his hiding place and squinted glancing around, he glanced toward those who had been caught and then HawkBite, Tickit wanted a jump and roll into a shallow pool of cold water, and watch all the dirt seep away from his fur. Crunching leaves, think of crunching leaves and how proud your making mother. With a little huff he pulled himself from his state of discomfort and his gaze raked across the clearing, places to hide that weren’t low. He didn’t want to do anymore dirt business, and glancing back he had to be careful otherwise all the muck falling from his back would give himself away. Carefully making his way around and listening to the countdown was nerve wracking. This was meant to be fun, it wasn’t fun anymore. Tick Kit let out a quiet scolding to himself, he made this not-fun! What was he gonna do? TickKit wracked his brain, was he the first to decide to move this round? When he’d first moved he didn’t hear anyone else. He must’ve. Maybe this wasn’t a good decision. Turning to slink back to his hiding space he spotted a part near where someone else had been found, scattered twigs and the lingering scent of someone else. Squeezing his eyes shut he slotted himself into the space, roots and other. His eyes would give it away if he kept them open, but otherwise the tight space and slight wheeze his breathe held felt a little silly to him. Maybe he was taking this hide and seek game too seriously, but Mother always made hide and seek look so serious, were others not taking it as seriously as he was taking it seriously? Ugh! This was all too confusing. He’ll stick to simple kitten thoughts instead of big cat thoughts. For now at least. Tick Kit remained as still as he could, body tense as he hoped that the lingering scent of another cat would mask his own (mixed with the dirt and whatever he’d put on his back..Tick Kit blinked his eyes open and shifted so he wasn’t facing the way he’d come, better cover with his back which was already dirt covered would make him less obvious.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old April 7th, 2024, 03:50 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime :3
My Mood: Crazy

As soon as Honeykit hears the counting start, her eyes begin to dart around the clearing. She also looks for something to cover her scent. She decides to run the the fresh kill pile. She dashes over to it, and rolls around in it to try to hide her scent. She then leaps into a nearby bush and shuffles around so no part of her body was showing, and she waited.

Deuteronomy 31:6 ~ Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”

Old April 7th, 2024, 04:07 PM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Status: ♢You Dart across the floor♢ Try not to lose your head♢
Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Wow, she'd made it! The ginger-striped Molly was very, very pleased with herself about that, which was rare. Squirming out of her hiding spot, Flashpaw's green eyes scanned the surrounding area for another hiding place. She briefly trotted about, sniffing closely in each tiny gap she may be able to smuggle herself into. If there was one fear she didn't have it was claustrophobia. She actually quite enjoyed this stealth training. She liked the fact she could cram herself into these tiny spaces thanks to her flexibility, with the only sounds being her heart Beating and muffled noises of others hiding.

After her Jade eyes had surveyed multiple areas, Flashpaw decided to sandwich herself in a very odd place- She would roll the rock at the time of Hawk's loudest hum toward the warrior's and apprentice's den. Now! She rolled it with a pretty quiet noise. She then began slowly, steadily, shouldering the rock (Which was almost as tall as her shoulder) toward the Warrior' Den. When it was pressed evenly against the wall, she hurried to her previous hiding spot, grabbed a branch, and carried it to her new one.

The young apprentice then quickly set it down beside the rock, and somehow yet again managed to wriggle her way into the tiny gap, bent awkwardly with her tail smashed between her hind paws,. Then, with much struggle, she used her foresaw to pull the branch over her rump slightly. Not looking unnatural, but a little Strange. She used the dirt in her fur to the advantage of blending in, even though it felt clumpy. All for the sake of stealth training. At least she was having a good time. Well if she was completely, absolutely honest, she loved it. Perhaps stealth was her secret talent. She hoped to learn how to supposedly dissappear in the shadows like Mistlewhisker did. Perhaps she would ask the Enforcer for a lesson. She was almost starting to look up to Mistlewhisker. She was strong, brave, and could do that cool disappearing act. The lucky duck.

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently

Last edited by zBlaze; April 7th, 2024 at 04:08 PM.