Today 02:30 AM
Midnightpaw Training...
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 02:17 AM

Old April 27th, 2018, 01:06 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Recrudescence Of madness

Heavy shaking breathing came from the bloody man, his eyes wide and within the color of his eyes red faded out leaving his normal green eyes which were locked onto the man before him, his long black hair messy and over his shoulders, his hands shakingly held the knife that was in the neck of the former mafia leader... of Mad dogs. His teeth slowly becoming normal since they were fangs during the epic battle, now he slowly lets go of the knife still breathing heavily. He looks over at the crowd of people who were shocked, they said absolutely nothing as the man stood up tall and proud soon kicking the body of the throne that was once his. He looks at everyone with a calm expression, his body shaking his heart beating fast and he closes his eyes... taking a deep breath and soon he speaks.
My name ... is Thomas Martinez... former mate of the now gone Rick smith. Unless... that’s what he believed.... I joined this mafia to get revenge... I am not like any of you and nor are any of you like me. I ... I have gotten my revenge and now .. I will make this place better. We already been feared as savages! Beasts! Monsters! Yes I know we are a mafia, I know we must do things that are against laws but no more! .... I Thomas will make this a better order. A new order that will save people not use them for profit and gain! I will make this city, this world a better place and I have prove my determination on it by ending the boss before all of you! We will no longer be a mafia but a order.... a order that will not fall. A order that will save and help!! A order hidden and feared by others yet loved by the weak and sick!! We will become....”
He closes his eyes trying to think of a name than.. after a few moments he held his hand up high in a fist and yelled
Madness!!
He yells with pride and joy, as he smiles at the crowd
We will save others! We will become the hope within the darkness! Heroes that wear masks and aren’t afraid to get dirty! We will do anything in order to save! No longer will we watch families die, people once so kind and open become monsters... we will be the hope. The pride and the honor of the people... but I understand... that we may have to kill to gain this but... I’m more than ready to do so... I killed today to save a other day... we have done horrible things and I know many of you have nightmares of what we had to do... I have them.. and I regret so much... I killed the one I love.. and some of you know this well.... My name is Thomas Martinez, my powers are unknown, my family unknown and my rank unknown but now... You may call me .... Killer. I will lead this order to greatness to a whole new path for everyone here!! Please join me!!!
These are the very words, of the leader we grew to fear now, however how did he change from kind to cruel.
Man to beast.
Father to killer.
This is the beginning of madness before it became how it is,
Live in the time when Killer was young, kind and open minded, when he smiled and helped others,
Live in a time where Sasuke first walked, Naruto was found and winter was playing with his brother.
A time of calmness and peace, a time of new gains, and goals for a mafia once evil now a order great and proud....
However.... this did not go down peacefully.
Half of the mafia saw Thomas as weak, they have rioted against this new order and have made someone strong and powerful leader of the mafia, they have raged war against the order.
The war continues today, and so far neither side is backing down.
Who will you join? What will you experience? And what will you see?
..... what happens is all up to y’all but the outcome will forever be the same..
Killer will be made... and no longer will things be the same upon the last battle.. which comes soon.

News of madness
Thomas has been looking for a second in command for the order and 3 people willing to lead small groups of the order.

News of Mad dog mafia
The former leader had fallen in battle however a new leader will be chosen soon,
Large shipments of guns have just arrived. A battle will start soon in the central part of the city be ready.

News on the members life
Thomas has been visiting with a woman named Lion for a while now. Rumors of them dating has been popping up ( @Celestial if okay oh and kids have not been born yet)

Kronos ( looks: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f7/2a...637fb880bf.jpg pic from Pinterest, artist unknown) a member of madness and Thomas best friend has been looking for a woman for a while now. Y’all interested?

Aziz ( looks: https://pin.it/vca4tqobs4eqsm by Maria lupin ) a member of madness has been pestering Thomas about marriage and is currently seeking a man or woman to Love I guess. Anyone interested?

Azure and trance siblings separated between madness and mad dog mafia @Wolvesregion

Kaia Yuki of madness has been showing off to aziz again and it seems Aziz is looking @Fuzzyfeline
Powers that the members have

Thomas’s Powers is currently unknown, if you wish to know them I shall give a hint but no more.

Kronos has the ability of flaming bear magic, he is able to turn into a polar bear of pure blue flames or just simple summon claws or armor of flames of bears of course. He’s strong, buff but very slow and ice is his weakness.

Aziz controls poison snake magic, she can summon snakes or become a huge snake herself. She can create the most dangerous of poisons but oddly enough can heal as well. She is Thomas’s healer and yet she charges people for heals, so if you want free I suggest taking the poison.

Roles
Leader of madness: Thomas Martinez ( mine)
Second in command: open
3 healers of madness: 2 open ( Aziz viper ( mine ) )
Warriors of madness: Kronos lionheart ( mine )
Magic users of madness:
Protecters of madness:
Trainees:

Leader of Mad dogs mafia: open
Healers: 3 open
Warriors:
Magic users:
Protecters:
Trainees:

Fourms
Name
Looks
Personality
Sexuality
Any family?
Love interests ( who are y’all crushing on?! X3)
Order you’re in
If not in any order job?
If a kid who’s your ma and pa
Other
Questions/ plot ideas

If y’all interested
@Celestial
@Rubinaito
@.:Blue Wishes:.
@hiraeth
@Fuzzyfeline

Will be making some new peeps please tell me if you want a love interest or something! X3

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; April 27th, 2018 at 01:39 PM.
Old April 27th, 2018, 01:51 AM
The Madness King

Default Re: Recrudescence Of madness

First post for those accepted X3)
A loud yawn came from Thomas, once again a other meeting with a businessman for money and stuff. He was wearing a black business suit, with a fancy crimson tie, he pulls his tie a bit looking at the city before him. The city of New York! The big apple and yet he was bored, his long Onyx hair usually cut short was getting pretty long again and he had it up in a small ponytail, he sighs softly as he touches his face feeling a growing beard and once again he sighs loudly “ I need a shave-“ a soft laugh came from the side “ and a haircut-“ a other voice was heard “ and a girlfriend or maybe boyfriend you and your sexuality and all” said none other than Kronos and aziz who were walking up to him from each side, like usual Kronos had his goate growing strong, his hair a gray brown color and his eyes black in color, he was smiling playfully. He also wore a suit but that was his thing and a necklace of a bear around his neck, he playfully hits Thomas’s back “ come on let’s go have some fun!” He Says in a voice a bit husky but mostly strong like a roaring bear. The woman Aziz laughs softly as she held onto Thomas’s arm, her white hair flowing down and her eyes as red as blood shined as she smiles happily, she wore a simple red t shirt and some blue jeans yet she made it look as if she was a model especially with her looks! She smiles which once again never trust! “ no~ we should go drinking! Come on Thomas oh great leader it’s on your tab!”
Thomas sighs loudly “ no guys! And I ain’t paying besides I have some business with-“ suddenly he was picked up by Kronos “ Kronos!!! Put me down now! “ Kronos laughs loudly “ no! You have been working too hard! Come on! A little hunt won’t hurt!!” Suddenly aziz pulls Thomas off Kronos and now she was carrying him, she was taller than Thomas while Kronos was already taller than most. “ No he needs a drink! Not some stressful thing!” Kronos huffs “ stressful!? It’s relaxing! Out there in nature!!” Thomas growls loudly as he manages to get out of aziz grasp and stand away from them blushing madly “ no!! I can’t busy day! Got work and not going on a hunt! Or to a bar! No!”
Krono and aziz looked at him with a expression that said “ who said we were asking?” And after a few seconds... Thomas began to run and Kronos smiles “ oh he’s running~” aziz laughs as snakes began to appear in her hand “ yes he is~ whoever catches him wins” Kronos slams a flaming fist into his hand “ oh it’s on! “ within minutes they were after him.

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; April 27th, 2018 at 03:12 AM.
Old April 27th, 2018, 05:56 AM
Alpha wolf

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Heavy shaking breathing came from the bloody man, his eyes wide and within the color of his eyes red faded out leaving his normal green eyes which were locked onto the man before him, his long black hair messy and over his shoulders, his hands shakingly held the knife that was in the neck of the former mafia leader... of Mad dogs. His teeth slowly becoming normal since they were fangs during the epic battle, now he slowly lets go of the knife still breathing heavily. He looks over at the crowd of people who were shocked, they said absolutely nothing as the man stood up tall and proud soon kicking the body of the throne that was once his. He looks at everyone with a calm expression, his body shaking his heart beating fast and he closes his eyes... taking a deep breath and soon he speaks.
My name ... is Thomas Martinez... former mate of the now gone Rick smith. Unless... that’s what he believed.... I joined this mafia to get revenge... I am not like any of you and nor are any of you like me. I ... I have gotten my revenge and now .. I will make this place better. We already been feared as savages! Beasts! Monsters! Yes I know we are a mafia, I know we must do things that are against laws but no more! .... I Thomas will make this a better order. A new order that will save people not use them for profit and gain! I will make this city, this world a better place and I have prove my determination on it by ending the boss before all of you! We will no longer be a mafia but a order.... a order that will not fall. A order that will save and help!! A order hidden and feared by others yet loved by the weak and sick!! We will become....”
He closes his eyes trying to think of a name than.. after a few moments he held his hand up high in a fist and yelled
Madness!!
He yells with pride and joy, as he smiles at the crowd
We will save others! We will become the hope within the darkness! Heroes that wear masks and aren’t afraid to get dirty! We will do anything in order to save! No longer will we watch families die, people once so kind and open become monsters... we will be the hope. The pride and the honor of the people... but I understand... that we may have to kill to gain this but... I’m more than ready to do so... I killed today to save a other day... we have done horrible things and I know many of you have nightmares of what we had to do... I have them.. and I regret so much... I killed the one I love.. and some of you know this well.... My name is Thomas Martinez, my powers are unknown, my family unknown and my rank unknown but now... You may call me .... Killer. I will lead this order to greatness to a whole new path for everyone here!! Please join me!!!
These are the very words, of the leader we grew to fear now, however how did he change from kind to cruel.
Man to beast.
Father to killer.
This is the beginning of madness before it became how it is,
Live in the time when Killer was young, kind and open minded, when he smiled and helped others,
Live in a time where Sasuke first walked, Naruto was found and winter was playing with his brother.
A time of calmness and peace, a time of new gains, and goals for a mafia once evil now a order great and proud....
However.... this did not go down peacefully.
Half of the mafia saw Thomas as weak, they have rioted against this new order and have made someone strong and powerful leader of the mafia, they have raged war against the order.
The war continues today, and so far neither side is backing down.
Who will you join? What will you experience? And what will you see?
..... what happens is all up to y’all but the outcome will forever be the same..
Killer will be made... and no longer will things be the same upon the last battle.. which comes soon.

News of madness
Thomas has been looking for a second in command for the order and 3 people willing to lead small groups of the order.

News of Mad dog mafia
The former leader had fallen in battle however a new leader will be chosen soon,
Large shipments of guns have just arrived. A battle will start soon in the central part of the city be ready.

News on the members life
Thomas has been visiting with a woman named Lion for a while now. Rumors of them dating has been popping up ( @Celestial if okay oh and kids have not been born yet)

Kronos ( looks: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f7/2a...637fb880bf.jpg pic from Pinterest, artist unknown) a member of madness and Thomas best friend has been looking for a woman for a while now. Y’all interested?

Aziz ( looks: https://pin.it/vca4tqobs4eqsm by Maria lupin ) a member of madness has been pestering Thomas about marriage and is currently seeking a man or woman to Love I guess. Anyone interested?

Powers that the members have

Thomas’s Powers is currently unknown, if you wish to know them I shall give a hint but no more.

Kronos has the ability of flaming bear magic, he is able to turn into a polar bear of pure blue flames or just simple summon claws or armor of flames of bears of course. He’s strong, buff but very slow and ice is his weakness.

Aziz controls poison snake magic, she can summon snakes or become a huge snake herself. She can create the most dangerous of poisons but oddly enough can heal as well. She is Thomas’s healer and yet she charges people for heals, so if you want free I suggest taking the poison.

Roles
Leader of madness: Thomas Martinez ( mine)
3 healers of madness: 2 open ( Aziz viper ( mine ) )
Warriors of madness: Kronos lionheart ( mine )
Magic users of madness:
Protecters of madness:
Trainees:

Leader of Mad dogs mafia: open
Healers: 3 open
Warriors:
Magic users:
Protecters:
Trainees:

Fourms
Name
Looks
Personality
Sexuality
Any family?
Love interests ( who are y’all crushing on?! X3)
Order you’re in
If not in any order job?
If a kid who’s your ma and pa
Other
Questions/ plot ideas

If y’all interested
@Celestial
@Rubinaito
@.:Blue Wishes:.
@hiraeth
@Fuzzyfeline

Will be making some new peeps please tell me if you want a love interest or something! X3

(Form of forms)
Adzure|Trance
12/18
Female|Male
http://pre04.deviantart.net/7797/th/...an-d41uppi.png
http://s2.favim.com/orig/37/adorable...com-302946.jpg
Azure is very playful, she can't stay still and really needs some lessons. Her energy is always high and she can actually be flirty. An innocent character that here because she found the place an her young naive self joined
Trance is a serious, no mess guy. He doesn't like playing and is only there to do his job, if you manage to make a connectikn with him he is lazy
Undetermined|Homo
Azure is Trances sister and Trance is Azures brother
Can azure have a crush on Sasuke?
Trance connect with no one, unles, you wanna try
Madness, trainee|Mad dogs protector
Azure and Trance are orphans
Nope
Nope

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)

Last edited by Wolvesregion; April 27th, 2018 at 06:00 AM.
Old April 27th, 2018, 09:36 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolvesregion View Post
(Form of forms)
Adzure|Trance
12/18
Female|Male
http://pre04.deviantart.net/7797/th/...an-d41uppi.png
http://s2.favim.com/orig/37/adorable...com-302946.jpg
Azure is very playful, she can't stay still and really needs some lessons. Her energy is always high and she can actually be flirty. An innocent character that here because she found the place an her young naive self joined
Trance is a serious, no mess guy. He doesn't like playing and is only there to do his job, if you manage to make a connectikn with him he is lazy
Undetermined|Homo
Azure is Trances sister and Trance is Azures brother
Can azure have a crush on Sasuke?
Trance connect with no one, unles, you wanna try
Madness, trainee|Mad dogs protector
Azure and Trance are orphans
Nope
Nope
Actually Sasuke hasn’t been born yet so I’m going to have to say no on the crush thing X3 but accepted
Old April 27th, 2018, 01:28 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Name: Kaia Yuki.
Looks: Reference.Credit.
Personality: Kaia is is a very odd girl and has a very hard time adapting to new people. She's stubborn and doesn't like to admit defeat or being hurt. This teen tends to hold her feeling in but will let it over come her in fights as it's the only way she knows to get her anger out. Kaia is frustrated when she does something wrong or someone find out she's hidden something from them. This can get her mad at herself. Though she seems to enjoy being in Madness.
Sexuality: Undecided.
Any family?: None.
Love interests: Open~
Order you’re in: Madness.
If a kid who’s your ma and pa: Parents are unknown and dead.
Other: She's able to turn into a kitsune looking like, this. Credit.
Questions/Plot ideas: Not really a plot idea, but maybe Kaia looks up to Aziz as a role model and tries to impress her since she's got no one else?

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 27th, 2018, 01:30 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Name: Kaia Yuki.
Looks: Reference.Credit.
Personality: Kaia is is a very odd girl and has a very hard time adapting to new people. She's stubborn and doesn't like to admit defeat or being hurt. This teen tends to hold her feeling in but will let it over come her in fights as it's the only way she knows to get her anger out. Kaia is frustrated when she does something wrong or someone find out she's hidden something from them. This can get her mad at herself. Though she seems to enjoy being in Madness.
Sexuality: Undecided.
Any family?: None.
Love interests: Open~
Order you’re in: Madness.
If a kid who’s your ma and pa: Parents are unknown and dead.
Other: She's able to turn into a kitsune looking like, this. Credit.
Questions/Plot ideas: Not really a plot idea, but maybe Kaia looks up to Aziz as a role model and tries to impress her since she's got no one else?
Yes!! Accepted! And if you want.... Aziz can be yours? X3
Old April 27th, 2018, 09:00 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Yes!! Accepted! And if you want.... Aziz can be yours? X3
Nah. We need drama my Madness. Let someone else catch her heart and see Kaia's reaction. It'll be an interesting sean.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 27th, 2018, 10:10 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Nah. We need drama my Madness. Let someone else catch her heart and see Kaia's reaction. It'll be an interesting sean.
Ohhhhhh omg! I just got a big idea and it’s dramatic!! You can reply if you want x3
Old April 27th, 2018, 10:43 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed

Name: Shiver Malane
Looks: Shiver Credit
Personality: Shiver is let's; a violence lover, she always is up for a fight. She is easily bored and will always talk or follow someone around if she's alone. Shiver can be dark sometimes on how deep she is depending on her mood.
Sexuality: bisexual
Any family?: Her mom is most likely dead and so is dad.
Love interests : open
Order you’re in: Madness
If a kid who’s your ma and pa: Dead
Other: she turns into this Wendigi Credit @Broken Madness
Questions/ plot ideas none

Last edited by Dark Queen; April 28th, 2018 at 08:06 PM.
Old April 28th, 2018, 12:50 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
First post for those accepted X3)
A loud yawn came from Thomas, once again a other meeting with a businessman for money and stuff. He was wearing a black business suit, with a fancy crimson tie, he pulls his tie a bit looking at the city before him. The city of New York! The big apple and yet he was bored, his long Onyx hair usually cut short was getting pretty long again and he had it up in a small ponytail, he sighs softly as he touches his face feeling a growing beard and once again he sighs loudly “ I need a shave-“ a soft laugh came from the side “ and a haircut-“ a other voice was heard “ and a girlfriend or maybe boyfriend you and your sexuality and all” said none other than Kronos and aziz who were walking up to him from each side, like usual Kronos had his goate growing strong, his hair a gray brown color and his eyes black in color, he was smiling playfully. He also wore a suit but that was his thing and a necklace of a bear around his neck, he playfully hits Thomas’s back “ come on let’s go have some fun!” He Says in a voice a bit husky but mostly strong like a roaring bear. The woman Aziz laughs softly as she held onto Thomas’s arm, her white hair flowing down and her eyes as red as blood shined as she smiles happily, she wore a simple red t shirt and some blue jeans yet she made it look as if she was a model especially with her looks! She smiles which once again never trust! “ no~ we should go drinking! Come on Thomas oh great leader it’s on your tab!”
Thomas sighs loudly “ no guys! And I ain’t paying besides I have some business with-“ suddenly he was picked up by Kronos “ Kronos!!! Put me down now! “ Kronos laughs loudly “ no! You have been working too hard! Come on! A little hunt won’t hurt!!” Suddenly aziz pulls Thomas off Kronos and now she was carrying him, she was taller than Thomas while Kronos was already taller than most. “ No he needs a drink! Not some stressful thing!” Kronos huffs “ stressful!? It’s relaxing! Out there in nature!!” Thomas growls loudly as he manages to get out of aziz grasp and stand away from them blushing madly “ no!! I can’t busy day! Got work and not going on a hunt! Or to a bar! No!”
Krono and aziz looked at him with a expression that said “ who said we were asking?” And after a few seconds... Thomas began to run and Kronos smiles “ oh he’s running~” aziz laughs as snakes began to appear in her hand “ yes he is~ whoever catches him wins” Kronos slams a flaming fist into his hand “ oh it’s on! “ within minutes they were after him.
[Yay can't wait f to see!]

Kaia had been in the hall cleaning a mess she'd made. It was frustrating. Honestly who could spill their drink by tripping over their shoelaces. How tripped over their shoelaces in the first place. Grunting the teen continued to clean up her mess. The arguing from the room a bit down the hall was interesting. It seemed that Aziz and Kronos were trying to get the leader of Madness to have fun. Thomas never had fun at lest as much as Kaia saw him. Aziz on the other hand. Kaia knew her pretty well and she could be especially with her poisons and snakes. The dangerous stuff.
Finishing cleaning her mess she threw the paper towels in the trash. For a moment she stood there thinking. What could I do to impress Aziz? I've trained harder to try and be able to fight like her but what else. Kaia mused running her hand though her light blueish white hair. Her I've blue eyes seemed to blow but nothing happened. The second she moved her hand down Thomas ran from the room his friends trailing him. Startled the teen stumbled backwards but managed not to trip. What was this about?
Feeling a burst of playfulness, as she thought they were teasing their leader. Kaia ran after them turning into her kitsune form. This'll be fum! She commented to herself. It was a lot easier to keep up with the adults in her kitsune form. Her blue fur slick and dual colored eyes fixed ahead. The young girl couldn't just stand and watch them chance him. Skidding under Kronos, Laos pulled ahead of the flaming bear man running between him and Aziz now. Her six blue tails streamed behind her as she ran but that was normal.