Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Tiger's claw clears...
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 09:05 PM
Chasing the clouds away[P]
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 09:03 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:03 PM
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:02 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:56 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 2nd, 2021, 01:10 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Shadowclan Training Refresh

Dawnstar specified this is for warrior’s ONLY

Event [#event]

Stemhop stood in the clearing, near the entrance of camp, giving her fur a few licks. She knew she was seen as less than because she was missing a paw, but she didn’t care. Dawnstar had put her in charge of running a battle training review for warriors, so there skills would still be sharp for the battle with Windclan. She’d assign everyone in pairs to fight, and would try to one on one pull someone aside to teach them how to fight on three paws, in case something were to happen and a paw got to injured to use in battle anymore, they wouldn’t need to stop the fight, they’d be just fine fighting on three paws.

Enough of the thinking it was time to get everyone’s attention,” Warriors! Dawnstar has tasked me with running some battle training with you all. Gather here, so I can pair you up. I’m going to do this a little different than you might expect. While you will be sparring, I will be pulling cats aside one at at time to teach them how to fight on three paws, so that if something happens to one of your paws in the battle, you can keep fighting. If anyone of you warriors is blind and would like to teach warriors how to fight without vision, please come forward and I can have you teach that skill to your clanmates.” she meowed. She wasn’t sure if it sounded offensive asking to see if a blind clanmate could assist, but if a Bunny stabbed them in the eye, she wanted her clanmates to be able to keep fighting despite being unable to see. That seemed to her to be a valuable skill. She paused for a minute, to give her clanmates a chance to gather

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 2nd, 2021, 01:13 PM
murder is illegal

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: Shadowclan Training Refresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post

Event [#event]

Stemhop stood in the clearing, near the entrance of camp, giving her fur a few licks. She knew she was seen as less than because she was missing a paw, but she didn’t care. Dawnstar had put her in charge of running a battle training review for warriors, so there skills would still be sharp for the battle with Windclan. She’d assign everyone in pairs to fight, and would try to one on one pull someone aside to teach them how to fight on three paws, in case something were to happen and a paw got to injured to use in battle anymore, they wouldn’t need to stop the fight, they’d be just fine fighting on three paws.

Enough of the thinking it was time to get everyone’s attention,” Warriors! Dawnstar has tasked me with running some battle training with you all. Gather here, so I can pair you up. I’m going to do this a little different than you might expect. While you will be sparring, I will be pulling cats aside one at at time to teach them how to fight on three paws, so that if something happens to one of your paws in the battle, you can keep fighting. If anyone of you warriors is blind and would like to teach warriors how to fight without vision, please come forward and I can have you teach that skill to your clanmates.” she meowed. She wasn’t sure if it sounded offensive asking to see if a blind clanmate could assist, but if a Bunny stabbed them in the eye, she wanted her clanmates to be able to keep fighting despite being unable to see. That seemed to her to be a valuable skill. She paused for a minute, to give her clanmates a chance to gather

Batsong sighed and got up from where he was sitting on a log, watching a rat in a log he could've caught. Making his way to the clearing, he sat down and groomed his paws a bit and then looked up. He didn't feel he needed training, but he would do it since it was Dawnstar's orders.
Old August 2nd, 2021, 01:16 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

~Sheepglow~
Hearing Stemhop calling for cats to gather around, Sheepglow slipped up and padded over to her.
~Splotchleaf~
He brought his head up from where it had been laying before raising to his paws and coming over to join the cats.
~Flametail~
He popped up happily as he seemed to almost bounce thiwards Stemhop.

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old August 2nd, 2021, 01:17 PM
Dun dun dun. That's all

Status: My daughter is almost 8 months old! Had a miscarriage recently
My Mood: Dead

==> Clovernose <==
Clovernose padded warily forward towards Stemhop. He wasn’t very good at fighting. He was the skinniest warrior ever and he’s always been picked on for it. He was scared to see who his partner would be.

If I’m not replying my social battery has probably run out.

Don’t use colored text please! I am colorblind and can’t read it…
Old August 2nd, 2021, 02:17 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

Shadestripe didn't have any injuries but some battle training could hurt.
It should be you leading the event
He hissed a little as the voice echoed in his mind.
Can't you just leave me alone
Just trying to help...
Help? HELP?! How is you ether criticizing me or telling me stuff I already know HELPING me?!

The voice was silent. Finally... he mumbled before walking over to Stemhop.

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Last edited by Singing Jay; August 3rd, 2021 at 07:08 AM.
Old August 2nd, 2021, 02:25 PM
twilight

My Mood: Amused

Troutclaw got up from where he was sitting and went over battle training fun he thought to himself
outsiders: stream, roxie, slate
Old August 2nd, 2021, 02:44 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Darktiger looks at them and gets up nodding

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old August 2nd, 2021, 03:10 PM

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post

Event [#event]

Sharpsight looked up from where she was sittin and padded over, her curiousity and slight interest spurring her on.

My characters: Twistedpaw (Thunderclan), Streamkit (Thunderclan), Sharpsight (Shadowclan), Shadefern (Thunderclan)

Come join my plot!
Old August 2nd, 2021, 03:13 PM
Mwhehehehe

My Mood: Yeehaw

Mistheart gathered all the confidence and strength she honestly had left with a sigh. She pulled herself up and walked to where the announcement was. She listened closely and knew she had to do this.
Old August 2nd, 2021, 04:56 PM

~Smokemoon~
Smokemoon padded over to Stemhop, waiting for her to assign him a partner.

~Dapplecloud~
Dapplecloud padded over, glad that she could return to her warrior position early.
Closed Thread