Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 09:18 PM
is it okay to meet your...
by Luna16
Last post by TanghuluCat
Today 09:17 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Concorde
Today 09:15 PM
rise up! [SHC app event]
by forest
Last post by paedyn
Today 09:11 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 08:59 PM

Old Today, 03:13 PM
"What happened was..."

Bump Policy: Anytime you need!
My Mood: Dreaming
Default Sweet poison

+Blueberrybird+
{Silver lynx point siamese with blue eyes}

As a breeze blew through the warrior's den Blueberrybird woke with a start. It jolted all the sleepiness from her. She twitched her nose and sat up. Her eyes surveyed her sleeping clan mates. She sat there for a second. Then she decided it was best to take a walk before trying to sleep again. I don't want to accidentally wake one of my clan mates by being a restless sleeper. As she tried slide out of the Warriors den she tripped and landed on someone. Oops! She took a deep breath in and recognized the smell. Hemlockleaf. Annoyance bite at her. Of course it was him it was always him."Sorry." She hoped it sounded genuine. It was her mistake for falling on him, but in the back of her mind she couldn't help but feel he deserved it. After the fall she as quickly as she could got up and slipped out of the den. Maybe he is a deep sleeper. For some reason she couldn't quite remember if he was or not despite all the time they've spent sleeping in the same den.
@Luna16

Last edited by Hushfalls; Today at 03:13 PM.
Old Today, 06:50 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: Sweet poison

The willow branches were swaying in a light breeze. A gentle and familiar laugh rang on the wind, and Hemlockleaf found himself running towards it. As he ran past a puddle, he noticed briefly that his face wasn't scarred. But the thought didn't linger, he needed to catch up to that voice. Magpiepaw! He could already visualize the dusty brown pelt waiting for him by the tree. Hemlockleaf could swear that he saw a blurry little form with a black-tipped tail and black paw, waving at him. And then, he saw his clanmates's pelts as his eyes shot open and pain crushing his lungs.

"Oof!" He grunted, recognizing the scent of the source of his pain almost immediately. Blueberrybird! He thought with a growl, throwing himself up to his paws to throw the she-cat off him. He was too late of course, she had already left the den. Hemlockleaf growled quietly to himself, craning his neck to groom down his fur that was - literally - ruffled by the incident. When this was done, Hemlockleaf stared at his paws with a heavy sigh. She's still keeping me from Magpiepaw.... He knew the dream was gone for tonight, he'd never get to sleep again now.

Hemlockleaf quietly slipped out of the den, stopping dead in his tracks when his eyes rested on a familiar cream pelt with silver markings. Of course.... He tried to shift away behind her, praying to StarClan that that the she-cat wouldn't notice him...

[@Hushfalls]

Last edited by Luna16; Today at 06:51 PM.
Old Today, 07:16 PM
"What happened was..."

+Blueberrybird+

Cool night air didn’t blow in Hemlock’s favor. She turned around when it brought his scent to her. Her eyes locking onto his I’m sorry I woke you. I wasn’t looking were I was going. She braced for the inevitable awkward conversation. Ever sense Magpie’s death she’s had trouble actually talking to him. He reminded her so much of Magpie. But that’s not fair to Magpie or Hemlock. A lump settled in her stomach. She shuffled her paws like she was trying to shake it out. It made her more uncomfortable then Hemlock did.

@Luna16
Old Today, 07:55 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Curses... Hemlockleaf mentally spat at his rotten luck. Although...something faintly familiar on the breeze made him feel slightly more at ease. Slightly... He turned to look at Blueberrybird and nodded his head, stiff and polite. "It's okay." He mumbled. It wasn't, but what could he say? No matter how he felt about her, Blueberrybird had been Magpiepaw's best friend when they were apprentices. If nothing else, he at least at to respect that much.

Hemlockleaf found himself still shuffling his paws awkwardly, averting his gaze to the side and to the ground. He didn't want to look in Blueberrybird's eyes, he didn't know what he'd find there and he didn't want to know. Thinking again of the dream that she interrupted, he could feel his pelt instinctively want to bristly, but he tried to control it. There was enough trouble in the clans without him bickering with a clanmate in front of the warrior's den. "It's not like I have to get up early or something." He mumbled. Hemlockleaf blinked when he realized how sarcastic he sounded, but he said nothing to correct it.

Of course, he didn't have to get up early, he wasn't trying to be sarcastic. But even if he tried to correct it with her, he was certain that Blueberrybird wouldn't see it. She saw or understood him, even when they were young. He only offered a huff and a snort, gaze still not meeting her's. Whatever. He mentally shrugged, he really was tired and annoyed that she had, once more, managed to keep him from his beloved sister. So why should he try to comfort her?
Old Today, 08:09 PM
"What happened was..."

+Blueberrybird+

Her fur ruffled when she heard the sarcasm in his voice. I know it was my fault, but he doesn't have to be so rude about it! She was about to say something about it, but realized it wasn't worth it. A deep breath in and a deep breath out calmed her down completely. Her fur settled down. "Where you dreaming about anything good?" The tension was suffocating so she hoped her joke would help relieve it. I know that we have been at odds for a while but that doesn't have to be the rule forever right? His persistent eye contact avoidance didn't go unnoticed.

@Luna16