Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Biographies

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
IDIOTICBEAN'S ART SHOP
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 02:23 PM
Moony's art stuff!
Last post by Eucalyptuspaw
Today 02:22 PM
Starry Meadow
by Ian
Last post by Undertaker
Today 02:19 PM
[RC Finder] “Wendy bird!”
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 02:17 PM
Animation Request paying...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:15 PM

Old Today, 11:42 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Lurking
Default The spooky babies

Pumpkinkit

2 moons

She/her AFAB

No purrks!

SHC
----

A large black tortie with amber eyes. She has a bobbed tail. Her markings look similar to pumpkins. She has huge floppy ears and big 'ol eyes. Her top fangs stick out of her mouth! Medium length fur. Very round shaped. Big paws. Long whiskers. Looks pretty scary to others.

No scars or defects as of yet.

----

A kit that takes enjoyment out of scaring others. She thinks of it as a game. She'll grow out of this eventually. She also quite enjoys playing with any kit she can harass. Though she doesn't seem to mind if others are scared by her, she doesn't seem to realize that is a bad thing.

Often finding things she probably shouldn't, but she quite enjoys collecting crow feathers and skulls of prey animals. Her fur often has random feathers strewn in it, though it never stays put. Which makes her frustrated but she can't do much about it.

Favorite thing would have to be Crows, she likes their feathers and their skulls!

@PINTO BEAN @Blossom Cry (put ya kitties here)
@Dolomedes

Link to gif
Link to my ocs! Link! | My characters beliefs do not always follow mine, please keep that in mind

Last edited by CollapsingStars; Today at 12:56 PM.
Old Today, 11:49 AM

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: The spooky babies

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Antlercrow | SHC
 ゚・。・゚She/her | Queen | 32 moons
ׂ
╰┈➤Black she with a speckled nose and speckled fur at the feet. Amber eyes. Medium furred. Brown tint at the bottom of feet fur. floppy ears with wavy fur everywhere.

ׂ╰┈➤Very into feathers of all kinds, fluffy big ones are her favorite out of them all that she can choose from, she has a collection of them in her spot inside the nursery, she doesnt let anyone touch them except her kits.

ׂ╰┈➤She is very protective of her kits, she lets them have friends of course but if another queen she doesnt know tries to interact with them she is pulling her kits away and yelling at the other queen.

MR PLANT AND ARGOS = LOVE <3
୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Seastone ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker

I live in elaif's attic with a stick

click it!!

Last edited by PINTO BEAN; Today at 12:31 PM.
Old Today, 11:54 AM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Dead

☾︎☆Spiderkit☆☽︎

Speckled black and white tom with light amber eyes. Has a long, lanky tail and white paws.
__________________________________________________ __________________________

This kit loves collecting teeth and claws of predators. He hides his little stash so no one can find it. He only lets his family touch them. If another cat tries to, he will fight them. He is VERY overprotective of his treasures.
__________________________________________________ ________
He loves to scare kits. Sometimes, he uses his treasures to scare frightened kits. He loves seeing the horror on their little faces. Other cats might not like him for it, but he wouldnt notice. He would be too busy scaring cats! He doesn’t like a lot of cats, but if they’re like him he’ll become best friends with them. He likes teasing his siblings, until they do it back. He loves scaring cats with his siblings.

Last edited by Blossom Cry; Today at 01:31 PM.
Old Today, 01:29 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Fogkit
The Lost, Condemned to Find
|| He/him || ShC Kit || Moons: 2 ||

Basic Activity
Events Particpated: 0
Events Hosted: 0
Patrols: N/A
Meetings: 0
Gatherings: N/A

Basics
Current Name: Fogkit
Previous Names: N/A
Alias: N/A
Sexual Orientation: N/A
Creation Date: September 2, 2024
Adoption Date: N/A

Residential Information
Current Affiliation/Clan: Shadowclan
Former Affiliation/Clan: N/A
Mentor(s): N/A
Apprentice[s]: N/A

Interpersonal Relationships

Familial
Father | NPC |
"A dad? No... I've never had one."
The spooky litter doesn't have a present father and never had one ever really. Antlercrow has been and will be the only one to raise them unless the Queen decides to find another mate, which Fogkit doesn't really want to think about because he doesn't really want anything to change about his family. He likes his mom and siblings, he doesn't need anyone else coming in and ruining what they have. He doesn't really like change, and so he doesn't really mourn something he never had. Antlercrow is a good mom, he doesn't see a point in wanting a dad.

Antlercrow | Mother | @/PINTO BEAN |
"She likes feathers, and me and my siblings."
Fogkit isn't really a mama's boy but that's mostly because physical affection and really verbal affection at that don't quite make sense to him in a way that he feels comfortable initiating it. Don't get him wrong! He likes being around his family, but for some reason they all understand how to act like one and he... really doesn't. He wants to reach out to mama about that, so that maybe she could fix him but he's scared that if he couldn't get something so natural to everyone else, maybe it'll make her think he's broken. He doesn't want mama to feel ashamed of him, or hate him, or anything like that.

Pumpkinkit | Sibling | @/CollapsingStars |
"Loud."
Fogkit is the most unsure around Pumpkinkit he would have to say. The other is much more louder and more... everything, at least when compared to him which wasn't a very good base line given how bad he is at like talking even, but the point still remains. That doesn't mean he doesn't like her, no, he really enjoys being around her. He doesn't really flinch or jump when she spooks people or when she tries to spook him, mostly because his brain takes too long to process what she did to feel scared because by that time its clear that its just Pumpkinkit and therefore nothing to be scared of. He does like looking at all the skulls she collects. He likes them too, and all bones, and after peering into Dawnstar's den one time, he has decided that he wants to collect pelts as well. They are fascinating and show of skill. He'll be sure to give any crow skulls to Pumpkinkit though.

Spiderkit | Sibling | @/Blossom Cry |
"Wip"
WIP

Batkit | Sibling | @/Ollie |
"Wip"
WIP

Platonic
N/A

Romantic
N/A

Acquaintances
Negative
N/A

Neutral
Dawnstar | Leader | @/Undertaker |
"Dawnstar. Scary. I like her den decorations."
Fogkit hasn't really seen much from the Queen of Mean, and honestly isn't that interested in doing so. The poor guy can sometimes barely handle being around his family and fellow kits, he wouldn't handle being around the leader of his clan on one of his bad days. Though he admires her from afar and has taken quite a liking to some of the fur pelts and skulls that are in her den, not that he's had a very good look at all.

Mistlewhisker |Deputy | @/Mica |
"The deputy.
He isn't as intimidated by her as he is with Dawnstar but you still wouldn't catch him anywhere near the deputy if he can help it. All those cats are too scary and if you mess up around them then they'll know and remember and who knows what that'll mean for when he's older. He is curious though, about Mistlewhisker and how she can be so brave as to stand as Dawnstar's right hand cat. He would faint daily if he were deputy. Maybe that's because he's a kit and she very noticeably isn't.

Mossfreckle | Medicine cat | @/Elio
"I haven't had to visit"
Fogkit doesn't have many thoughts on the medicine cat, or medicine den for that matter, he's been lucky enough so far in life that he hasn't had the need to visit. He doesn't really see the medicine cat around much otherwise, so he doesn't think about him.

Grousepaw | Medicine cat apprentice | @/Redshiftreign |
"..."
Similarly, Fogkit has no thoughts on the medicine cat apprentice of his clan. He seems more scary than Mossfreckle for some reason and that was strange. Usually apprentices were less scary than adults but there was something different about him. Maybe he just seems scary and isn't really.

Positive
N/A

Personality
Overview
Fogkit is a pretty anti-social kit, which isn't strange for a Shadowclan cat going off what the other clans think of them, but it isn't because he doesn't want to speak with others. He isn't even very shy, he can be scared of others, but that's usually around higher ranked adults that will remember him and can hold mistakes against him when he's older. He wants to talk to others and he wants to play and scare and do all the things that his siblings and other kits are so good at doing but for some reason doing that doesn't quite click the way it does with other cats around him. They just go up and talk and then friends, that process doesn't work with Fogkit. He doesn't talk well maybe? Regardless, he doesn't feel too bad about that, he just hasn't found the right people yet and also he can always play with his siblings or join games that his siblings are in so he doesn't have to initiate anything and mess up.

As much as he likes playing games and having fun like any other kit, he also likes to do some other hobbies! Like randomly asking warriors and apprentices that finish eating if he can bury the prey somewhere in camp so that he can come back and dig up the bones to collect for later. One day he wants to have one of everything in his collection! Even the real scary things like foxes and badgers and lynxes. He also wants to keep the pelts of the bigger predators when he's older. But alas he was still too small, maybe he'll get over his fright enough to ask after Dawnstar's own collection, how she came to have all of it. Maybe. He doesn't have many aspirations outside of that being honest, he's heard others say they wanna be leader or medicine cat, or being an enforcer or something special... but that wasn't really Fogkit. He guesses that being a warrior would be fine, after all that means he could go out and hunt things for his collection on his own! Though he doesn't have many thoughts of the future outside of that. Maybe he gets too focused on his collection sometimes... oops.

Over all he's a calm and steady fast figure in the nursery, and oftentimes seems a bit dull to untrained eyes. Though he just needs to find his person and then next thing you'll know he'll be quietly, but excitedly running you through his collection and talking about this and that, and he'll be sure to ask you all sorts of questions like what you wanna be when you grow up and your thoughts on the higher ranks and will want to know what makes you happy. He's a happy and carefully considerate kitten, caring, he just doesn't show it through common means like words and even really expressions sometimes, he does love giving gifts though. A trait that comes from his inability to show affection in other means and also from how many in his family enjoy collecting things. He's just a little guy.

Traits
Positive
Caring
Fogkit is a little guy that likes to care, he finds that making the most and being grateful for the things and the little things makes him happier and so he goes out of his way to find things to care about and care for even if he doesn't quite understand how to that the best yet! Hey, maybe the practice will help. He usually shows this in the way he watches after his collection and how he makes sure to remember the favorites and dislikes of cats around him as he hears them. He likes seeing others happy, he likes caring.

Neutral
Cautious
Paired with his bad habit of assuming about others, Fogkit can sometimes be overly cautious about the cats around him and sometimes this can land him in... not really trouble per say, but like, in situations that shouldn't be as stressful as they really are. Like avoiding someone because he thinks they won't like him and stresses out whenever they are near each other. Even though this isn't accurate or even has very much backing. This may help him when he's older, not so much about others ( unless other clans are involved and stuff ) but around certain more dangerous situations that he'll face as he grows up.

Negative
Assumptive = Basing opinions and thoughts based on first impressions. ( such as avoiding high ranks because he assumes they all will hold mistakes against him if he makes any around them )

Mental Age: ~3 Moons
Psychiatric Complications: N/A???
Phobias: N/A for now

Sociability: 7/10 - He's just bad at it
Outlook: 5/10
Responsibility: 6/10
Cleanliness: 4/10
Generosity: 8/10
Manners: 4/10 - not for the lack of trying
Bravery: 2/10
More Logical or Emotional: Emotional

Favorite Season: Leaf-fall
Favorite Food(s): Birds ( he likes giving the feathers and skulls to his family )
Favorite Word: Spooky
Favorite Sound: The clan's ambient chatter

Greatest Hope: For his family to stay happy
Greatest Strength: His determination
Greatest Weakness: Tunnel vision
Worst Nightmare: Getting lost, and never being found
Deepest Darkest Secret: He was peer pressured into stealing a mouse from the prey pile ( he's a baby, what'd you expect, murder? )
Most Treasured Memory: Curling up with his siblings with mama

Quirk(s): Fidgeting and looking back and forth, his tail wraps around his legs when nervous, or around other cats when he's listening to them. He has a habit of humming and flicking his ears when in conversation to show that he's listening carefully because he can't really handle staring someone in the eyes when they are staring back.

Background

Place of Birth: Shadowclan
Date of Birth: ~July 2, 2024
Former Rank(s): Outsider

Physical Traits

Fur Color(s): Primarily shades of brown with secondary color of white
Fur Length: Medium
Markings: Layered with color with minimal striping
Eye Color: Dark green-brown

Body Type/Structure: Fogkit is more or less stockier than your average kit, he's not strong necessarily from this build but also he isn't going to be pushed around as easily as some other kits his age. He has longer legs and big paws, he has a long, thin tail, and sharp ears that are incredibly expressive. Body language is usually your main means of understanding what Fogkit is thinking.
Height: ~6cm
Weight:~.6kg
Voice: N/A
Gait: Careful, light steps, he paused in motion often to look around before continuing
Scent: Cinnamon and fog

Scars / Deformities: N/A
Diseases / Conditions: N/A

Coordination: 3/10
Reflexes: 3/10
Strength: 2/10

Image(s)

Name was originally Corvidpaw but was changed!
Art and design by @/wasp!

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing