Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Next Up Forever! [P]
by Fish
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 06:51 PM
Haven't you noticed I'm a...
Last post by Aolani
Today 06:47 PM
Finder For Stempaw
by elaif
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 06:44 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by BEAR.
Today 06:38 PM
~:*: Leafí's Art shop:*:~
by elaif
Last post by elaif
Today 06:36 PM

Old May 3rd, 2024, 06:21 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: foreigners and shades [p]

Doeflame

Doeflame had been expecting a response, so she was not surprised when one of the loners gave one. Her tail lashed in response to the she-cat's words, and she didn't back down as she spat at her. She snorted as her anger only seemed to increase. Didn't loners know how to take a taunting? True, a lot of clan cats didn't either, but still. "Relax," she drawled. "Didn't anyone teach you the meaning of-"

She hadn't expected it. Amber eyes widened in surprise as the loner leapt at her. Pain blazed across her nose as the cat's paw sliced a horizontal cut. Doeflame stumbled backwards with a hiss, a unsheathed paw instinctively swiping at her attacker. Anger filled her chest. This cat wanted a fight? She would get a fight.

In the corner of her eye, Doeflame saw cats attacking her clanmates. And then Moonmeadow spoke, telling Flashpaw and Willowpaw to run but also deciding to take a jab at her instead of helping her like any reasonable cat would do. Doeflame turned her attention to Moonmeadow for a moment with a frustrated snarl. "What the hell?" Then she turned back to the loner and leapt, aiming to sink her teeth into her shoulder.

( @Myling @blxze. @Dolomedes @Courage @gs29513 @Fits )
Old May 3rd, 2024, 06:35 AM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Status: ♢You Dart across the floor♢ Try not to lose your head♢
Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

._____._____._____.

Flashpaw hadn't expected such a snarky attitude. She hadn't wanted any problems! She
hadn't wanted to be the victim of a murder! This was pure cruelty. She had scarcely done
much battle training, and with a shriek of surprise, one of the cats lunged for her. She'd
guess they were at most young-warrior age, and this terrified the young, scruffy apprentice.
The cat had charged at her, and unfortunately for Flashie, tumbled her over with little to no
effort. Flashpaw cried out in surprise, but then attempted a short, defensive blow, claws
unsheathed, to the invader's muzzle. There had been a short pain in her chest from being
pummeled over, but other than that there was little to no effect on her. After her attempted
blow, whether it landed or not, she quickly tried to jab her hind paws into the opponent's
belly fur, but her lack of battle training may have failed her. Her jade-hued eyes locked on
the rogue's, and she snapped, "W-we-we d-did-didn't w-wan-want tr-troub-trouble!"

._______._____._______.
| @Myling [You didn't specify other than charge, so I assumed. Hope that's fine! Also, feel free to have any blows land or not land.] |

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently

Last edited by zBlaze; May 3rd, 2024 at 06:35 AM.
Old May 6th, 2024, 02:24 PM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

̣̣̣\× Hoshi ×/
| Loner | 13 Moons | Female, She/Her | Purrks: Beefed Up [T1, active] |

"HOSHI WHY ARE YOU ASSAULTING A CHILD???" She heard you ask. Well, to that question: because she could. The beefed up feline smirked with satisfaction as she bowled over the young she-cat. If she kept up like this, then if she flicked her claws at her, then she'd evaporate into air! Wasn't she the skilled and strong cat everyone wanted to be? She was busy gloating over her gloatingable glamorous gleaming glittery sparkly successful bash, that when paws came swiping at her muzzle, she felt claws slice a jagged line down her snout, and down to her nose. She screeched, trying to forget about her bleeding nose-bridge. This was the retaliation phase. In case you didn't know, the five phases of a fight, were: "fight retaliation fight fight fight fight more fight f i g fight fight fight fight f i c u s c a r i c a fight fight good ending/i win bad ending/i loose-but-that-won't-happen-fr". And now that you're properly
educated, lets turn back you're attention to how she was trying to murder this wild-cat that was much younger then he- OW, OW OW OW. She reered back as a hind paw hit her underbelly, hitting just right so she had that ANNOYING FEELING THAT MAKES YOU FEEL SICK BUT AAH ITS JUST ANNOYING ENOUGH TO BE ANNOYINGLY ANNOYING AND ITS ANNOYING. She hissed and leaped a short jump backwards. "Oh well then you wouldn't have attacked us first! Ooorgh my stomach feels like a merrigo-round." Her tail lashed behind her, but it didn't skim the grass satisfyingly as she wanted it to. If she thought she was dizzy (She was in fact, and it sucked) from her kick, maybe she'd forget she was still Hoshi and could beat anyone up any day anytime anywhere no matter her condition so lets just ignore those previous failed-dodges. This small cat would never see her coming. Metaphorically. With another smug smirk, she dashed forward, slashing wildly in all conceivable ways with large paws, hoping to land a few good hits on her target. She felt herself getting nauseous. If only she could stab nauseous.

[Oops, Sorry i forgot to specify! A ram is what i was goin' for!]

[ @blxze. →| Flashpaw | @Dolomedes →| Moonmeadow | @kittycatburmise →| Doeflame ]

[ @gs29513 →| Starling | @Courage →| Python | @Fits →| Aki |]

WIP Character Site! | Art Shop! | Scroller credit! | Pronouns Page! |
Old May 7th, 2024, 12:16 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

@Myling ; @zBlaze ; @Dolomedes ; @kittycatburmise ; @Fits ; @Courage
HA! Take THAT clan rat! Starling couldn't resist trying to respond to the clan cat's strange reply, hissing out What? Didn't anyone teach us to be jerks who yell at cats innocently passing by? Because that's what you did! as she shook her head, droplets of blood from the cut Doeflame had opened across her nose, in the mirror of the wound she herself had just inflicted, flying just about everywhere. The situation, if that was possible, became even more delightful when the clan cats started quarreling. Take THAT grumpy idiot! Even your friend thinks you're a big jerk! And it seemed to annoy the grouch she was fighting, so Starling couldn't resist commenting on that as well.

Well, you see she yowled in the direction of the other adult-looking she-cat when the children are in the presence of mouthy adult clan cats, we really have no choice! Collateral damage and all that! And I can promise Doeflame presumably that was the grumpy fool she was battling with will get her consequences, don't you worry about that! A few nice scars to go with her grouchy attitude! Unfortunately for Starling, all of this yapping made it pretty hard for her to actually pay attention to Doeflame's attack, which led to her yowling in pain when teeth fastened into her shoulder! OW! Rude! Though everything about this cat was rude, so why was she surprised? Hissing angrily Starling tried to slap Doeflame away with her other front paw, though it was somewhat unlikely that she would actually get a hit in and more likely that she'd end up having to twist her way out, leaving some shoulder behind.

Last edited by gs29513; May 7th, 2024 at 12:17 PM.
Old May 7th, 2024, 09:16 PM

Bump Policy: please don't bump ^^
My Mood: Goofy

Aki
| it/its | Rogue |

Aki flinched with a hiss as the Clan cat scratched deeply at its face, just barely above its eye. By the way she had been chuckling under her breath just a moment prior, she evidently had no fear with regards to the conflict, which was perhaps more concerning than any clawmark. For the first time, a whisper of doubt entered Aki’s mind: what if they were completely out of their depth? Then what? They’d all just get turned to carrion? By the claws of these weirdos, of all cats…

It hasn’t gotten nearly to that point, though, Aki thought, reflexively gritting its teeth as it saw a Clan cat latch onto Starling’s shoulder out of the corner of its eye. How pathetic am I? Thinking of turning tail at the first sign of trouble, huh? Anyways, they keep saying that they 'didn’t want any trouble'. Of course, if that were really the case, then Deer Fire or whatever wouldn’t have felt so free to run her mouth, but it probably meant that nothing would happen here today that wouldn’t be all but completely forgotten in a few sunrises.

Not bothering to respond, Aki once again charged at the warrior, aiming a blow at one of her shoulders.

( @Myling ; @blxze. ; @Dolomedes ; @kittycatburmise ; @gs29513 ; @Courage )