Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Our last days [F]
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 05:14 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 05:13 PM
Cbox out of context
by ollie
Last post by Bean
Today 05:08 PM

Old April 24th, 2024, 12:42 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
(so sorry for deleting my request and now posting a new one, i was very indecisive for a moment and also noticed i didnt add the starter oups)

Joining Form
Name: minkpaw
Rank Request: apprentice (she was pretty much done training in rc though)
New Name: / (unless necessary)
Reason for Joining: her actual reason to join is mostly to find a new place to call home after feeling like riverclan had turned against her, realistically, this first approach was a mental illness fueled heat of the moment-decision.

minkpaw puffed out her chest, tears had long dried up and besides the mild fog coating her thoughts she felt clear again, and after what had felt like forever but had realistically only been a few minutes she had made her decision. she loved cobwebpaw, and goldfish, and cared deeply about the few cats that had welcomed her with patience and love, but riverclan wasnt a place she could call home anymore. she couldnt stand even just imagining her return, sharp gazes burning into her pelt, stripping her of any and all confidence and comfort she had ever felt. the disappointed headshakes as warriors averted their gazes and apprentices turned to giggle to one another, what an embarrassment she was. she had disappointed cobwebpaw and goldfish, failed blazingstar and willowwisp, betrayed her own mother. she was no use to riverclan, and she couldnt bear the thought of ever stepping paw in camp again.
this was it, silver gaze scanned the surrounding area before sitting down just outside of the shadowclan border in order to wait for a clan cat to pass her. this was it.

Once upon a time, not so long ago, Lostspark had been an outsider. She had not belonged to a Clan, had not been a part of something larger. She had once had a home, but it could never be called that. And then she had found a home, in ShadowClan, whether she'd wanted it or not. But this was of no relevance, or so Lostspark was assuming as she lounged in a tree on a sturdy branch, tail swishing idly in the breeze, her presumedly blinded eyes trained on a dark form that had approached ShadowClan's border.

Hm. Lostspark had been sitting sentry, a silent spectator up in her tree for quite a while, so it was not a shock when she went unnoticed. That had been her aim, anyway. Despite that, she'd been sitting here for something else, though. For another outsider, one that she was hoping to brutalize when she found them. Today was likely not the day she'd find said cat, though, so there was little she could do about it.

For a while, the herbalist only sat there, still as a statue, observing the younger she-cat sitting by the border. Why? Well, for starters, Lostspark was waiting to see if one of her own Clanmates would appear - so she could ascertain if someone was entertaining an outsider (or, more precisely, from the scent wafting up to Lostspark, a former RiverClanner. 'Former' because the direction she had come from was not RiverClan). But when that didn't happen, and no one had approached even after a considerable amount of time, Lostspark figured two things; 1. Why not make this feline sweat a little, make her wait?, and 2. If this cat wasn't able to wait a little bit, wasn't able to have patience, then they did not deserve her attention. Patience was a virtue, and it was rewarded in equal measure.

So Lostspark sat there, hidden behind the leafy-green foliage cover that her chosen tree provided, head on her paws as she continued to watch in silence. And only around sundown, finally, when Lostspark reckoned this former RiverClanner had no intention of leaving, the Medicine Cat gingerly rose to her paws, balancing on her tree branch.

It only took a couple maneuvers for Lostspark to be on solid ground again, and then she was stalking up to the other she-cat, a predator on the prowl. "You reek. Of fish." There was no hostility in Lostspark's voice. It was just commentary, her words. An observation. Yet, this was a cat she was to be wary of, because Lostspark had secrets she could not let escape the inner circle of cats she trusted.

So the Medicine Cat lifted her head, her gaze fixed on a point somewhere over Minkpaw's shoulder - the unmistakable actions of a blind cat - distant and unyielding. "Tell me who you are, what you are doing here, and make it worth my while, unless you wish to meet your fate at the ends of my claws." A command, and an unveiled threat.

Technically, Lostspark wouldn't really harm the (former) RiverClanner unless she stepped over the border without permission or her words warranted some shredding, but Lostspark need not say that. She was not reluctant to use her claws, in the end. There was the off-possibility that one of ShadowClan's own warriors had developed a forbidden relationship with this RiverClanner, and now the latter was here to join - but those were mere theories where she needed to know facts.

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; April 24th, 2024 at 12:43 AM.
Old April 24th, 2024, 01:49 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

( @Rose )
so minkpaw sat and waited. hours had passed and she was starting to get cold, a stiff ache in her forelegs causing her to briefly shuffle before returning to sit motionless apart from brief glances around from time to time. in a way this was more pleasant than shivering whilst trying to sleep, the cold kept her alert and so when the sound of paws hitting the ground made its way to her ears she turned towards the other feline. minkpaw had a lot of time to think about what she would do when a cat would finally come around, especially on how she would aim to impress dawnstar but when she found herself face to face with shadowclans medicine cat she came up blank. somehow they had let their mind spin a string of thoughts around dawnstar or any other large warriors with a short fuses, she mightve seen two moons ago at the only full moon gathering she had attended, and not necesarrily thought about any other cats.

she also didnt really come to an end in deciding whether she should stand up or stay seated, but if she were to trust her mother on this, and she did, then it was better to stand.
seemingly empty eyes stared somewhat past her as minkpaw stood slowly, the faint memory of her own eye's reflection sparked in her mind, a light grey instead of fiery orange, but equally..off.
in retrospect minkpaw was impressed the blind shadowclanner had so easily hidden herself from minkpaws eye, and she wondered how long the other had to have watc- listened? to them beforehand without accidentally revealing herself. to be fair minkpaw had felt like she was being watched, but she was sat right by the border, was still fearing goldfish or whoever to pop up out of nowhere to drag her back to riverclan, and she had barely slept since she left, so it hadnt been hard to just write it off as it being nerves or irrational fear.
"im minkpaw and im looking to join shadowclan." she started, intentional on keeping her voice steady and sure but careful to not accidentally push over into taunting. she felt a bit stupid introducing herself like this, like a freshly made apprentice moving into the apprentice den and telling their classmates things they didnt particularly care about. "i finished my warrior training apart from the final assessment, i have battle experience, i acted as stand in medicine cat for the past few moons and i think i can be a valuable asset for shadowclan". however little she had actually planned during the hours worth of repetitive thoughts, she wasnt foolish enough to not immediately reveal her cards to whatever shadowclanner would come across her, and now that she was stood face to face with their medicine cat she almost hoped to be quizzed on herbs instead of having to prove her worth by sparring. minkpaw was barely the cat she was when this all started anymore, thin sick form had turned into a lanky, scarred, but much healthier looking one, but her distaste for fighting, especially after the raid, had remained. for other reasons, yes, but it was still around. moons ago she didnt want to fight because she was weak and scared of her opponent and now she felt lifetimes from the stupid starry eyed apprentice she had been, stumbling into tansypaws den to maybe, just maybe be acknowledged. perhaps this was exactly what nathaniel had spoken about almost two moons ago, and perhaps minkpaw had to accept that she would never be able to view her past self as anything but stupid. but that was growth, wasnt it?

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store

Last edited by alec; April 24th, 2024 at 01:49 AM.
Old April 26th, 2024, 02:16 PM

Bump Policy: Every other day
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Lynxshade
Shadowclan Enforcer
29 moons | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T3) | Bilingual (T3)
Lynxshade was marking the border when a strange, foul smell came to her nostrils. She halted and narrowed her eyes, raising her head to open her mouth and letting this scent come to her glands. Intruder. Right on the line.

The gray black-spotted feline quickened her pace, avoiding tufts of bracken and ditches full of pine needles until she caught sight of a dark shape lying down on the ground. She approached it carefully, but soon let her guard down as she recognized a weak black cat.

She sniffed her, then noticed she was barely awake. "Stranger, why have you come? You are in terrible shape." She sat down and gave her a few licks on her head. She was tempted to go and catch her something to eat quickly, but she couldn't do that. Maybe in the outskirts? No, first she needed to make sure a stranger didn't cross Shadowclan's borders. It was her duty.

The she-cat looked up, her eyes blinking Welty. She was confused, and her vision was hazy. She gasped for air, then whispered… ”my name is Bean… and I am looking for ShadowClan.”… exhausted, she collapsed back into her side.
Old April 26th, 2024, 08:37 PM
My element is water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Lonely

Name: Starlight
Rank Request: Kit or app
New Name: Starlightkit or Starlightpaw
Reason for joining: She got dumped by twolegs at 3 moons, but got found and raised by and outsider named Ginger. Ginger was a former kittypet who knew a bit about fighting and such, and taught Starlight a little. However, 2 moons later, a fox got into their path. Ginger had to fight it off, but died. The fox got injured a little, but not fatally. So Starlight ended up killing the already-wounded fox and got a bite in the process. She has been carrying it around for a few days on her front left leg, and it's starting to get infected. She smelled the border and thought there where cats there who might kill or help her, so she went to the border than collapsed. She couldn't go any farther.
Apperance: White-and-silverish-gray she-cat with black eyes
Mention: @Undertaker @Rose

Starlight was collapsed on the border, an infected fox bite on her leg. "Help.." she called. "Somebody help me, or kill me if that's what you do with injured cats." she groaned as pain shot through her leg again. That's the only way she knew it was still there, because otherwise she couldn't feel it. "Either works..." Starlight moaned.

Chaosclan Gathering Place, for you who have joined and I call a meeting:
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...77#post1584177

And visit my Character Shop:
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...38#post1584138

Last edited by Foxine; April 26th, 2024 at 08:38 PM.
Old April 27th, 2024, 07:33 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Lynxshade
Shadowclan Enforcer
33 moons | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T3) | Bilingual (T3)
Even though Lynxshade felt pity for this poor feline, she could already envision what Dawnstar's orders would be. No, she couldn't let such a weak cat enter Shadowclan without a good excuse.
"Quick, Bean, talk to me." She told her, keeping her muzzle close to hers. "What did it happen to you?" And how does she know Shadowclan?
"Please, try to reply. You cannot enter in this poor shape, but I'm willing to help. If only you'll reply to me." She kept her tone serious, but calm. She also knew that without fighting abilities, she would never be able to walk beyond their borders.

Old April 28th, 2024, 06:22 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvia26 View Post
[SIZE="3"]GarfyMothflight/SIZE]

"The warrior code is why we're here sweetie, and you know i'll forever protect you"

garfy stayed where she was, feat scent coming off of her but her eyes were full of determantion. "she's got the most beautiful yellow eyes and her fur is a whole mix of colors..." she explained calmly. "shes a tortoiseshell...I...I miss her so much..." she lowered her head, starting to realize she might never see her kit again. "I would risk my life for her...I have left my house folk for this...I have left from the comfort and safety of my home to join my kit...if this is not enough proof that I wish to join her in this dangerous place you wild cats call clans then I will leave..." her voice sounded so broken but she had a feeling this she-cat did not care. "if you had kits...you would understand." she lifted her head and stared at the bigger cat. "I would die for my kits, if my kit wants to be here then so do I....if my kit wants to serve your wild ways, then I will....but since you believe I am too soft for this life...I don't know what to do...maybe let the dogs take care of me...let the birds of prey take me away to their young...but I...i've tried all I could to join you..." she then sat down and let small tears fall. why didn't this wild cat understand? if this wild cat had kits she would understand but she probably didn't...

(( @Undertaker oh btw Turtlepaw is the cat she is explaining- and uh- I shall have her run if this last last message doesn't work ;w)

Now was that so hard? The only yellow-eyed tortie Dawnstar's taken in over the last few moons was... "Turtlepaw, your daughter is Turtlepaw." Dawnstar meowed with open disgust. She recalled Turtlepaw's kittypet background but had like the furball's spunk enough to often forget about it.

"I would openly weep if I had an embarrassment like you as a mother. You haven't done dung other than whine and complain. If I hadn't mentioned telling me what she looked like, we'd still be talking in circles right now." Dawnstar spat with a cold glare.

"You are a selfish, whiny, dumbass, and completely unfit for the life of a Clan cat. You don't even know what a clan is let alone how we function, and only want to join because I allowed Turtlepaw to join. You are the most irresponsible and stupid mother I've ever met... well actually Bleedingkit's mother might beat you, but even she had more sense than you for a kittypet." This cat was a real piece of work.

"You can go ahead and die, I don't care. That's not going to get you into my clan." So freaking dramatic. Dawnstar didn't like this kittypet at all. She disliked her even more than Bleedingkit's dumbass of a mother. However, Dawnstar didn't mind Turtlepaw, so she'd see about doing the paw a favor.

"You are an idiot and I'm honestly still shocked that Turtlepaw shares the same blood as you, but here's some advice. You want to join something, take the time to learn about it. Don't go barging in expecting your poor sob story is going to get you anywhere. You don't know how to hunt, how to fight, how to survive in the wild, and unlike your daughter, you have no excuse for being lazy."

Dawnstar faintly recalled Turtlepaw calling her mother prissy, now she understood why. "You are too soft and you have no brains. You're a waste of my time. Get out of my face and run around in the outskirts for about... a moon. Come back, and maybe I'll see differently about letting you join... that's a big maybe." It was unlikely she'd be letting this cat into the clan, but it's not the first time she's played this game. Sharpfrost had been an irritation when she first tried joining, she was still an irritation, but not as bad. Dawnstar doubted she'd get the same results, but it was not like it hurt her in the end.

[Garfy can try joining around May 28. But for now, she's been denied]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxine View Post
Name: Starlight
Rank Request: Kit or app
New Name: Starlightkit or Starlightpaw
Reason for joining: She got dumped by twolegs at 3 moons, but got found and raised by and outsider named Ginger. Ginger was a former kittypet who knew a bit about fighting and such, and taught Starlight a little. However, 2 moons later, a fox got into their path. Ginger had to fight it off, but died. The fox got injured a little, but not fatally. So Starlight ended up killing the already-wounded fox and got a bite in the process. She has been carrying it around for a few days on her front left leg, and it's starting to get infected. She smelled the border and thought there where cats there who might kill or help her, so she went to the border than collapsed. She couldn't go any farther.
Apperance: White-and-silverish-gray she-cat with black eyes
Mention: @Undertaker @Rose

Starlight was collapsed on the border, an infected fox bite on her leg. "Help.." she called. "Somebody help me, or kill me if that's what you do with injured cats." she groaned as pain shot through her leg again. That's the only way she knew it was still there, because otherwise she couldn't feel it. "Either works..." Starlight moaned.

[Reminder, cat eye colors must be realistic. Cats can not have black eyes]

Yuck, she knew that scent. That putrid scent came from infection. Strolling through the woods, Dawnstar spotted the cat lying at the border. She looked like she was on her way to death's door, and sounded like she was waiting for someone to speed up the process.

"If you have a death wish, I'm more than happy to grant it," Dawnstar growled as she walked out of the shadows and towards the cat. "Hold still, and I'll make it as quick and painless as possible." The battle-scarred feline unsheathed her huge claws and moved into the molly's personal space, reaching toward the stranger's neck. Luckily they were right at the border, disposing of the body would be quick and easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
Joining Form
Name:
Bruno

Rank Request:
Apprentice

New Name:
Coyotepaw

Reason for Joining:
Bruno was a rebellious cat, and ended up killing his sibling due to just being annoyed. He came in search of a group of Wildcats he has heard about and wishes to join, eager to see what they have to offer

╔════▣◎▣════╗

B R U N O
He/Him - 34 Moons - Rouge - Purrks: N/A
A muscular, sandy tom with black
streaks and cold amber eyes

╚════▣◎▣════╝

❝ When he calls your name, it all fades to black ❞

Well well well. It seems that Bruno had found himself right on a wildcat's territory. The sandy tom had heard stories about them, and well, he wanted to make his dreams of joining one a reality. But his stinkin brother didn't believe him. No wonder he was so easy to kill. The bulky tom sat himself down, licking his paws. Once he caught a whiff of a cat, he stood up. His cold amber eyes gazed in the pine forest. "Wildcat! If you can hear me, I have heard stories about these cat groups. I mean no harm, and wish to join one. I don't want my brother to die when he was correct," Bruno called out, the last part to himself. He was going to prove his brother wrong. Then killing the liar would have been a good thing.

[ @Undertaker - Idk if I was supposed to mention you or not. Apologies if I was not ]

Lovely another pain in her tail. Intense amber orbs gleamed from the shadows as a mountainous dark tabby appeared, answering the stranger's call. Dawnstar observed the tom as she gradually made her way to the border, stopping a tail length from it.

"Your stories must not be very detailed if you are calling us Wildcats. We're called Clan Cats. I find it hilarious that you think you could cause me harm, so I'll forgive your ignorance this once." Dawnstar said, not impressed with the cat.

"You want to join alongside every other moron who's heard stories about the clans. The thing is I don't need you and I certainly don't want you, so why would I let you join?" She also didn't give a ratass about his dead brother. He was old enough and fit enough to be mistaken as a clan cat, but there was nothing about him that seemed remotely interesting to Dawnstar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgetfulshape View Post
Name: Cleaves
Rank Request: Warrior
New Name: Cloverpelt
Reason for Joining: Got dumped by Tudor before he met one of his other 5 mates, and needs a place to call home. Heard of a clan that sounded like her kind of people.

Cleaves slowly padded towards the border of Shadowclan, making herself stop before she crossed into the territory."This looks like the place." She mumbled before quietly lowering her head and looking around. "Hello? Is anyone here? I heard rumors of some 'Shadowclan' and they sound like my type of people, I'd like to join? I'm Cleaves, my ex-mate Tudor recently dumped me and I need a place i can stay." She meowed calmly and in a polite tone. She was a Siamese she-cat with a lot of scars on her face.

Ugh, yeah, more morons. Dawnstar didn't bother hiding her presence nor irritation as she came stomping up to the mousebrain at her border. Dawnstar's hackles were raised and her claws slowly slid out to pierce the dirt beneath her. "Yeah, no. Get out of my sight before I use you to finally figure out what it's like to flay a cat alive?" She hissed out that single warning.

Who told this mousebrain that ShadowClan took in whoever for whatever reason? This featherbrain got dumbed, boo-freaking-hoo, go find a new mate or someone else to live with. Don't come whining to the clans about it. "This is your only chance I'm letting you leave alive, I'd take it if I were you unless you want to be in some excruciating pain."

[Dawnstar will attack Cleaves in the next post if she doesn't leave.]

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old April 28th, 2024, 06:56 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Sad

╔════▣◎▣════╗

B R U N O
He/Him - 34 Moons - Rouge - Purrks: N/A
A muscular, sandy tom with black
streaks and cold amber eyes

╚════▣◎▣════╝

❝ When he calls your name, it all fades to black ❞

What did he have here? Bruno stayed silent for a moment as he scanned the scarred cat that emerged. He chuckled, a sly grin spreading on his face. "The name's Bruno. My dumbass brother and I have heard of these clan groups and how they're bloodthirsty killers. Before you ask where he is, I killed him. He was annoying as hell. Decided he would call me Brunie. Yeah, I'm not letting that slide." he growled, flicking one of his ears. The cat seemed to match the stories, so Bruno could say that part was correct. "Well according to these stories, You live together. Well, I am here to ask to join. I like killin. The problem? I don't have anyone at my back. Makes it real unfair in a two v one. Plus, Not really all that great at foxes or badgers. Or huntin for that matter. I give you my strengths and my knowledge, You give me training n shelter in return. How that sound, miss...." well, that was all Bruno could say. The sandy tom didn't even know the cat's name, so. "So, what you say, miss? Anythin else ya need to accept my offer?" he chuckled, puffing out his sand and black colored pelt. It seems that his dumbass brother was going to die being wrong. A feeling of pleasure surged through Bruno.

[ @Undertaker ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old April 28th, 2024, 07:32 PM
My element is water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Now was that so hard? The only yellow-eyed tortie Dawnstar's taken in over the last few moons was... "Turtlepaw, your daughter is Turtlepaw." Dawnstar meowed with open disgust. She recalled Turtlepaw's kittypet background but had like the furball's spunk enough to often forget about it.

"I would openly weep if I had an embarrassment like you as a mother. You haven't done dung other than whine and complain. If I hadn't mentioned telling me what she looked like, we'd still be talking in circles right now." Dawnstar spat with a cold glare.

"You are a selfish, whiny, dumbass, and completely unfit for the life of a Clan cat. You don't even know what a clan is let alone how we function, and only want to join because I allowed Turtlepaw to join. You are the most irresponsible and stupid mother I've ever met... well actually Bleedingkit's mother might beat you, but even she had more sense than you for a kittypet." This cat was a real piece of work.

"You can go ahead and die, I don't care. That's not going to get you into my clan." So freaking dramatic. Dawnstar didn't like this kittypet at all. She disliked her even more than Bleedingkit's dumbass of a mother. However, Dawnstar didn't mind Turtlepaw, so she'd see about doing the paw a favor.

"You are an idiot and I'm honestly still shocked that Turtlepaw shares the same blood as you, but here's some advice. You want to join something, take the time to learn about it. Don't go barging in expecting your poor sob story is going to get you anywhere. You don't know how to hunt, how to fight, how to survive in the wild, and unlike your daughter, you have no excuse for being lazy."

Dawnstar faintly recalled Turtlepaw calling her mother prissy, now she understood why. "You are too soft and you have no brains. You're a waste of my time. Get out of my face and run around in the outskirts for about... a moon. Come back, and maybe I'll see differently about letting you join... that's a big maybe." It was unlikely she'd be letting this cat into the clan, but it's not the first time she's played this game. Sharpfrost had been an irritation when she first tried joining, she was still an irritation, but not as bad. Dawnstar doubted she'd get the same results, but it was not like it hurt her in the end.

[Garfy can try joining around May 28. But for now, she's been denied]

[Reminder, cat eye colors must be realistic. Cats can not have black eyes]

Yuck, she knew that scent. That putrid scent came from infection. Strolling through the woods, Dawnstar spotted the cat lying at the border. She looked like she was on her way to death's door, and sounded like she was waiting for someone to speed up the process.

"If you have a death wish, I'm more than happy to grant it," Dawnstar growled as she walked out of the shadows and towards the cat. "Hold still, and I'll make it as quick and painless as possible." The battle-scarred feline unsheathed her huge claws and moved into the molly's personal space, reaching toward the stranger's neck. Luckily they were right at the border, disposing of the body would be quick and easy.

Lovely another pain in her tail. Intense amber orbs gleamed from the shadows as a mountainous dark tabby appeared, answering the stranger's call. Dawnstar observed the tom as she gradually made her way to the border, stopping a tail length from it.

"Your stories must not be very detailed if you are calling us Wildcats. We're called Clan Cats. I find it hilarious that you think you could cause me harm, so I'll forgive your ignorance this once." Dawnstar said, not impressed with the cat.

"You want to join alongside every other moron who's heard stories about the clans. The thing is I don't need you and I certainly don't want you, so why would I let you join?" She also didn't give a ratass about his dead brother. He was old enough and fit enough to be mistaken as a clan cat, but there was nothing about him that seemed remotely interesting to Dawnstar.

Ugh, yeah, more morons. Dawnstar didn't bother hiding her presence nor irritation as she came stomping up to the mousebrain at her border. Dawnstar's hackles were raised and her claws slowly slid out to pierce the dirt beneath her. "Yeah, no. Get out of my sight before I use you to finally figure out what it's like to flay a cat alive?" She hissed out that single warning.

Who told this mousebrain that ShadowClan took in whoever for whatever reason? This featherbrain got dumbed, boo-freaking-hoo, go find a new mate or someone else to live with. Don't come whining to the clans about it. "This is your only chance I'm letting you leave alive, I'd take it if I were you unless you want to be in some excruciating pain."

[Dawnstar will attack Cleaves in the next post if she doesn't leave.]
Starlight raised her eyes up to the gigantic feline who seemed to have a lot of authority about her air. Starlight would have to be respectful, lest the cat change her mind and make her die painfully. She smelled like she had been among a dozen other cats, who might be just as tough. "Who are you, some kinda clan cat? I mean, most cats who kill injured cats they come across are like, 'Imma kill you in the most painful way possible'. And you smell like you have been around several other cats. If you're one of those clan cats, I don't envy that loner I heard say he would destroy the clans and eat every leader of them! I wouldn't wanna tussle with those claws!"
(Dang, wicked! I don't want my cat to die, she may look bad but she really isn't. It'll just take time. She's very creative at fighting, so she's useful.)

Chaosclan Gathering Place, for you who have joined and I call a meeting:
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...77#post1584177

And visit my Character Shop:
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...38#post1584138
Old April 29th, 2024, 05:17 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Dreaming

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

GarfyMothflight

"what am I supposed to do...."

she frowned, her eyes narrowed as she turned to leave "i'll return, better then I am now...you have truth in your words...I am selfish...I will learn what I need and I will prove it when I return." she then started into a trot, maybe the other she-cat was right, maybe she was lazy, she expected to join and take care of just her kit, not the whole clan...she needed to rethink this. "but mark my words wild cat, I will join next time!" she then left completely, off the territory to go and make herself better, to become more then she was.

@Undertaker ((alrighty then- she has ran and I will have her return then-))
WindClan- Sparkkit-6M/tom
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur, tigerkit, icekit, softkit, frostkit.
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she

Last edited by sylvia26; April 29th, 2024 at 05:19 AM.
Old April 29th, 2024, 03:04 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
( @Rose )
so minkpaw sat and waited. hours had passed and she was starting to get cold, a stiff ache in her forelegs causing her to briefly shuffle before returning to sit motionless apart from brief glances around from time to time. in a way this was more pleasant than shivering whilst trying to sleep, the cold kept her alert and so when the sound of paws hitting the ground made its way to her ears she turned towards the other feline. minkpaw had a lot of time to think about what she would do when a cat would finally come around, especially on how she would aim to impress dawnstar but when she found herself face to face with shadowclans medicine cat she came up blank. somehow they had let their mind spin a string of thoughts around dawnstar or any other large warriors with a short fuses, she mightve seen two moons ago at the only full moon gathering she had attended, and not necesarrily thought about any other cats.

she also didnt really come to an end in deciding whether she should stand up or stay seated, but if she were to trust her mother on this, and she did, then it was better to stand.
seemingly empty eyes stared somewhat past her as minkpaw stood slowly, the faint memory of her own eye's reflection sparked in her mind, a light grey instead of fiery orange, but equally..off.
in retrospect minkpaw was impressed the blind shadowclanner had so easily hidden herself from minkpaws eye, and she wondered how long the other had to have watc- listened? to them beforehand without accidentally revealing herself. to be fair minkpaw had felt like she was being watched, but she was sat right by the border, was still fearing goldfish or whoever to pop up out of nowhere to drag her back to riverclan, and she had barely slept since she left, so it hadnt been hard to just write it off as it being nerves or irrational fear.
"im minkpaw and im looking to join shadowclan." she started, intentional on keeping her voice steady and sure but careful to not accidentally push over into taunting. she felt a bit stupid introducing herself like this, like a freshly made apprentice moving into the apprentice den and telling their classmates things they didnt particularly care about. "i finished my warrior training apart from the final assessment, i have battle experience, i acted as stand in medicine cat for the past few moons and i think i can be a valuable asset for shadowclan". however little she had actually planned during the hours worth of repetitive thoughts, she wasnt foolish enough to not immediately reveal her cards to whatever shadowclanner would come across her, and now that she was stood face to face with their medicine cat she almost hoped to be quizzed on herbs instead of having to prove her worth by sparring. minkpaw was barely the cat she was when this all started anymore, thin sick form had turned into a lanky, scarred, but much healthier looking one, but her distaste for fighting, especially after the raid, had remained. for other reasons, yes, but it was still around. moons ago she didnt want to fight because she was weak and scared of her opponent and now she felt lifetimes from the stupid starry eyed apprentice she had been, stumbling into tansypaws den to maybe, just maybe be acknowledged. perhaps this was exactly what nathaniel had spoken about almost two moons ago, and perhaps minkpaw had to accept that she would never be able to view her past self as anything but stupid. but that was growth, wasnt it?

The Medicine Cat’s mouth tilted upward. Ah. Another RiverClanner to join ShadowClan. She cocked her head to the side, using the motion to subtly scan the apprentice in front of her. “Are you aware of who Fogkit is?” Perhaps seeing a familiar face would be good for the young albino tom.

Minkpaw, the cat said her name was. And yet, from where Lostspark was standing, this former apprentice looked older or close to that of the standard fresh warrior age. So either she was a late bloomer -which would be unfortunate - or she had left RiverClan a good while back - which, that too, would be unfortunate, but for different reasons.

You probably know who I am already. The lithe grey feline blinked slowly. If Minkpaw did not know the answer to this half question, that was her loss, but Lostspark had a feeling she'd spoken up about her apparent herb knowledge for a reason. It was enticing enough, she supposed.

So then… why not check the herbs this cat knew, because Lostspark herself could benefit from it in case there was something she was not aware of. “List the herbs you know — and then tell me something about RiverClan.” It must be difficult and humiliating to have to betray your former Clan, but Lostspark was truly curious. RiverClan had not attended the Gathering in moons. She wondered what Birdsnow was hoping to convey by not showing up time and time again. It made RiverClan look the weakest of the Clans, which was probably an accurate assumption.

Regardless, Lostspark was not a fool. She was not bringing Minkpaw to ShadowClan’s camp without any reason.
“If you really are of RiverClan descent, tell me - we are all curious, what has RiverClan been doing these last few moons. They bother not show up for Gatherings nowadays, apparently. It probably stung, to have to talk to a rival Clan about your old Clan, but Lostspark didn't particularly care about feelings. The rest of ShadowClan never would.

That was just the way of the world. Lostspark was done speaking for the moment, she supposed, but a plan was already blossoming in her mind if Minkpaw didn't fumble too badly on this part of her questioning.

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.