Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ravenpaw Finder
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 07:16 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 07:15 PM
Brindle-patterned claws (P)
Last post by gs29513
Today 07:14 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 07:06 PM

Old April 1st, 2020, 08:39 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad
Default Walker's Home

[@Ombre Party;]

Walker's whiskers twitched in the cool night air, looking for some prey. It had been a while since he'd had a good meal and was hoping that the coming newleaf brought more food. He opened his maw and let the scent flood him. Nothing. He growled lowly to himself and continued further through his little patch of territory. He tested the air again and was surprised to smell something birdlike. It was still far away, but close enough to have scattered every mouse worth hunting. "Blasted hawk." He muttered. He started to turn around and head back to his little hovel when a yowl sounded from where the hawk scent was coming from. He tasted the air again and found that there was a cat scent too. Walker narrowed his eyes debating whether it was worth it. He sat there for a second and then, finally, stood, padding slowly toward the sound. Maybe he can eat the hawk.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old April 1st, 2020, 09:39 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: Walker's Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
[@Ombre Party;]

Walker's whiskers twitched in the cool night air, looking for some prey. It had been a while since he'd had a good meal and was hoping that the coming newleaf brought more food. He opened his maw and let the scent flood him. Nothing. He growled lowly to himself and continued further through his little patch of territory. He tested the air again and was surprised to smell something birdlike. It was still far away, but close enough to have scattered every mouse worth hunting. "Blasted hawk." He muttered. He started to turn around and head back to his little hovel when a yowl sounded from where the hawk scent was coming from. He tasted the air again and found that there was a cat scent too. Walker narrowed his eyes debating whether it was worth it. He sat there for a second and then, finally, stood, padding slowly toward the sound. Maybe he can eat the hawk.
What am I doing?! Olive thought as the hawk’s screech followed her. Oh dear oh dear. This is why I don’t venture out into the wild forest. She glanced behind her and saw the hawk was catching up. Her spindly, thin legs would not be able to outrun it. Olive nearly tripped over a riot and stumbled, screaming as she felt the hawk’s beat close. “Help! Some cat help me!” Olive cried, hoping desperately some cat was awake. She turned around and slashed at the hawk’s legs, batting it’s large talons away as it swooped in to grab her. She let loose another scream of alarm and got to her paws, scratching the hawk when it got too close. But Olive was getting tired and the hawk was scratching her more confidently as it swooped, nicking her sides. ”Help me!” Olive yelled again, more desperately this time. She prayed some cat would get here in time.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 2nd, 2020, 12:19 AM
The Only Unicorn Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

What am I doing?! Olive thought as the hawk’s screech followed her. Oh dear oh dear. This is why I don’t venture out into the wild forest. She glanced behind her and saw the hawk was catching up. Her spindly, thin legs would not be able to outrun it. Olive nearly tripped over a riot and stumbled, screaming as she felt the hawk’s beat close. “Help! Some cat help me!” Olive cried, hoping desperately some cat was awake. She turned around and slashed at the hawk’s legs, batting it’s large talons away as it swooped in to grab her. She let loose another scream of alarm and got to her paws, scratching the hawk when it got too close. But Olive was getting tired and the hawk was scratching her more confidently as it swooped, nicking her sides. ”Help me!” Olive yelled again, more desperately this time. She prayed some cat would get here in time.
As the yowls for help became more distinct and clearer, Walker decided to pick up the pace. He wasn't completely awful. Besides, this cat sounded young. Walker emerged from the woods into a clearing, his claws unsheathed. He spotted the hawk right away swooping down and attacking a she-cat. Walker growled, launching himself onto the unsuspecting bird. He grappled with it for a while, dodging its massive wings. It was hard to get a grasp with the loud squawking and feather falling into his mouth.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old April 2nd, 2020, 11:28 AM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
As the yowls for help became more distinct and clearer, Walker decided to pick up the pace. He wasn't completely awful. Besides, this cat sounded young. Walker emerged from the woods into a clearing, his claws unsheathed. He spotted the hawk right away swooping down and attacking a she-cat. Walker growled, launching himself onto the unsuspecting bird. He grappled with it for a while, dodging its massive wings. It was hard to get a grasp with the loud squawking and feather falling into his mouth.
The bird was getting more confident and then... as it swooped down Olive watched a strange Tom jumped onto his back. Thank the stars! She breathed a quick breath of relief. Help had arrived. Olive jumped back to her paws and leaped up to scratch it’s underside, trying to avoid its massive wings while also aiming for it. She also avoided the claws, now trying to blindly scratch her which it somehow managed to do, and darted around it, adrenaline rushing through her as she got a second wind. Finally, she heard the hawk cry in annoyance and anguish before it began to lift out of reach of Olive’s paws.

No star is lost at all

Old April 2nd, 2020, 11:25 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

Quote:

The bird was getting more confident and then... as it swooped down Olive watched a strange Tom jumped onto his back. Thank the stars! She breathed a quick breath of relief. Help had arrived. Olive jumped back to her paws and leaped up to scratch it’s underside, trying to avoid its massive wings while also aiming for it. She also avoided the claws, now trying to blindly scratch her which it somehow managed to do, and darted around it, adrenaline rushing through her as she got a second wind. Finally, she heard the hawk cry in annoyance and anguish before it began to lift out of reach of Olive’s paws.

"Well don't just stand there!" Walker cried as the hawk bucked him around trying to rise into the air. He could tell his weight was pulling it down. "This is supposed to be my dinner! Claw it in the eyes why don't you!" Walker dug his claws deeper, he could feel blood matting his paws. Seriously? Why won't this bird die? Suddenly the claws of the hawk hitched backwards and raked his underbelly. Walker cursed some unforgivable words and fell to the ground. The hawk taking off. It flew lazily away, clearly injured. He sighed defeated, another day hungry. "Blasted bird probably is gonna die in another part of the forest." He sighed, "Just for a couple of crows and coyotes to come pecking at it." He started to turn back to his den.

Old April 2nd, 2020, 11:36 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:

"Well don't just stand there!" Walker cried as the hawk bucked him around trying to rise into the air. He could tell his weight was pulling it down. "This is supposed to be my dinner! Claw it in the eyes why don't you!" Walker dug his claws deeper, he could feel blood matting his paws. Seriously? Why won't this bird die? Suddenly the claws of the hawk hitched backwards and raked his underbelly. Walker cursed some unforgivable words and fell to the ground. The hawk taking off. It flew lazily away, clearly injured. He sighed defeated, another day hungry. "Blasted bird probably is gonna die in another part of the forest." He sighed, "Just for a couple of crows and coyotes to come pecking at it." He started to turn back to his den.
Olive tried for its eyes. She bunches up her muscles without a word and leapt at the giant bird, but she could t reach it as it’s blood fell to the forest floor as the tom dugs his claws in the hawk’s back. Olive panted as the tom fell with claw marks on his stomach and watched as the bird flew lazily away. “Sorry.” She mumbled as the tom grumbled about the bird dying in a different part of the forest.
Olive realized he was walking away when she turned around to thank him. “Hey! Mister! Wait!” Olive cried, whirling around and chased after him.”I want to thank you-...” Olive mumbled, black spots dancing in her vision. She swayed on her paws in front of the tom and stumbled each way for a couple seconds. “I think I’m just gonna...” Olive mumbled, before her world tilted and the world went black.

No star is lost at all

Old April 2nd, 2020, 11:55 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

Quote:

Olive tried for its eyes. She bunches up her muscles without a word and leapt at the giant bird, but she could t reach it as it’s blood fell to the forest floor as the tom dugs his claws in the hawk’s back. Olive panted as the tom fell with claw marks on his stomach and watched as the bird flew lazily away. “Sorry.” She mumbled as the tom grumbled about the bird dying in a different part of the forest.
Olive realized he was walking away when she turned around to thank him. “Hey! Mister! Wait!” Olive cried, whirling around and chased after him.”I want to thank you-...” Olive mumbled, black spots dancing in her vision. She swayed on her paws in front of the tom and stumbled each way for a couple seconds. “I think I’m just gonna...” Olive mumbled, before her world tilted and the world went black.
Walker stared at the mass of cat that lay limp on the forest floor. He groaned. If he left now he could reach the other side of the forest before the sun came up and he'd lose his best camouflage hours. Yet, the cat was young... and clearly needed his help. He shook his head. Was he mouse-brained? He needed to eat! It had been days! AND if he helped this cat that only meant another mouth to feed, at least until she was well enough to move again. He turned and started to jog. A few fox-lengths away he stopped and looked back. "Focus Walker." He squeezed his bright green eyes shut. "Ugh! Don't make me regret this!" He jogged back to the body. She was small enough, but it would still be a long trek back. He grabbed her by the scruff and used hind leg to sweep her body over his back. He heaved, moving at a colossal pace back to his den. Finally, he reached the little hovel carved out by erosion and tossed the she-cat onto his nest. He took a deep breath, turning to his stores of herbs he'd collected, trying to figure what best would work, and wait for the she-cat to wake up.

Old April 3rd, 2020, 12:09 AM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Walker stared at the mass of cat that lay limp on the forest floor. He groaned. If he left now he could reach the other side of the forest before the sun came up and he'd lose his best camouflage hours. Yet, the cat was young... and clearly needed his help. He shook his head. Was he mouse-brained? He needed to eat! It had been days! AND if he helped this cat that only meant another mouth to feed, at least until she was well enough to move again. He turned and started to jog. A few fox-lengths away he stopped and looked back. "Focus Walker." He squeezed his bright green eyes shut. "Ugh! Don't make me regret this!" He jogged back to the body. She was small enough, but it would still be a long trek back. He grabbed her by the scruff and used hind leg to sweep her body over his back. He heaved, moving at a colossal pace back to his den. Finally, he reached the little hovel carved out by erosion and tossed the she-cat onto his nest. He took a deep breath, turning to his stores of herbs he'd collected, trying to figure what best would work, and wait for the she-cat to wake up.
Olive woke in a strange den.She jerked awake and then immediately regretted it. Pain erupted in her skull and shoulders and she fell back with a huff. For a few moments she lay there, looking around the den trying to figure out where she was and how she got there. Olive only remembered the strange tom and the hawk attack and... oh dear she had passed out. Did a fox grab me? Are they saving me for a meal? Olive thought frantically. The fear was enough for her to get to her paws, hissing in pain all the while, and get out of the den. The forest was similar to the one she had passed out in. Her fear dubbed down a little and she decided to call out. “Hello? Any cat there?” Her voice was raspy and hoarse and she sat back down to make the pain and stiffness ease away.

No star is lost at all

Old April 3rd, 2020, 12:19 AM
The Only Unicorn Member

Quote:

Olive woke in a strange den.She jerked awake and then immediately regretted it. Pain erupted in her skull and shoulders and she fell back with a huff. For a few moments she lay there, looking around the den trying to figure out where she was and how she got there. Olive only remembered the strange tom and the hawk attack and... oh dear she had passed out. Did a fox grab me? Are they saving me for a meal? Olive thought frantically. The fear was enough for her to get to her paws, hissing in pain all the while, and get out of the den. The forest was similar to the one she had passed out in. Her fear dubbed down a little and she decided to call out. “Hello? Any cat there?” Her voice was raspy and hoarse and she sat back down to make the pain and stiffness ease away.
Walker came around the corner carrying some soaking moss. The sun had since risen, and in the wee hours of the morning the moss was soaked with dew. He thought his guest might enjoy a nice drink. As he rounded the corner he saw the young she-cat out of the nest. He hissed, dropping the moss, "are you mouse-brained! You'll reopen your wounds. They've only just closed!" Picking up the moss again, he ran to catch up with her and swept his long dark tail over her flank ushering her back inside. Mumbling to himself about dumb kittens.

Old April 3rd, 2020, 11:22 AM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Walker came around the corner carrying some soaking moss. The sun had since risen, and in the wee hours of the morning the moss was soaked with dew. He thought his guest might enjoy a nice drink. As he rounded the corner he saw the young she-cat out of the nest. He hissed, dropping the moss, "are you mouse-brained! You'll reopen your wounds. They've only just closed!" Picking up the moss again, he ran to catch up with her and swept his long dark tail over her flank ushering her back inside. Mumbling to himself about dumb kittens.
Olive waited a few moments for a answer before the strange tom from last night came around with dripping moss. She suddenly realized how parched her throat felt and she licked her maw. Olive wasn’t too flustered by his scolding and let him herd her back to the nest before she spoke. “Thanks! I’m Olive.” She said cheerfully, trying her best to ignore the pain. Olive looked at the dripping moss hopefully. “Can I have some of that?” She asked hopefully. “You would not believe how parched my throat feels! Was your throat this parched last night? I thought-“ Olive rambled on, glad to have a cat she could finally talk to. Was he grumpy? Yes. Was she okay with that if it meant she could stay and have some cat to talk to? Absolutely.

No star is lost at all