Today 09:48 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 09:41 PM

Old November 16th, 2022, 02:49 PM

My Mood: Amused
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Hawktalons ears perked up in interest, he listened to everything around him, with a deep breath, he stalked near the border, keeping a close ear to listen out for anyone
Old November 19th, 2022, 09:58 AM
i am kenough

[ @Fawnhearted ]

Ruepaw didn't explain too much before they were out of camp, and away from eyes. Or ears.

But as Thornpaw accompanies him further away, his unwillingness to talk lifts. "You should train me some time," he mews nonchalantly at first. It seemed this was just idle talk. "I saw you practicing moves in camp just before," the apprentice explains. "That new mentor of mine that Dawnstar assigned hasn't even introduced themselves to me yet. And Darkpaw was assigned to the same cat. I think Darkpaw's going to become a warrior before me, but we're the same age kinda... And we've been apprenticed to two of the same cats now."

But Cinderblaze was more interested in Roanpaw, and anything that made him look better to Dawnstar.

"Anyway, you should think about that. For real! But today... We're going on a mission." Yellow eyes now turn sideways to asses Thornpaw.
Old November 19th, 2022, 10:07 AM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Thornpaw gave a small laugh. "I doubt I could train you, my mentor has only done one training session with me-", the flame-point paused for a moment. Honestly where was her training even going? It felt like all she did was practice hunting and fighting on her on and sneak out of camp to test her skills. She should probably speak with her mentor about that one.

Ruepaw did seem very convinced on the fact they should train together, and that did sound fun!

Oops, Thornpaw almost missed what he said next.

Ruepaw's yellow eyes we're now focused on her blue eyes, piercingly so, as he mentioned their plan of action. A mission?

"What type of mission?", Thornpaw mewed. She had been ridiculously bored and this sounded like the perfect idea! Plus Ruepaw was super fun and probably wouldn't get them involved into anything dangerous, so it seemed worth it!

"Well whatever it is, I'm in!"

---

@neptune
[ fawn is just absolutely amazing at formating today *screeches violently* ]

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old November 19th, 2022, 10:26 AM
i am kenough

[ @Fawnhearted ]

"Well..." Trailing off, the calico shifts his focus off to the distant tree line and shrugs. "I was shown two borders, right? That's the extent of what Cinderblaze did for me, he showed me RiverClan's border and WindClan's... I think that says a lot about what ShadowClan is obsessed with. But THAT'S not the point."

It's then that the tom pauses mid-stride, and turns to face his accomplice. "We're going to RiverClan," he informs her. "I'm bored of doing so little at home! So... Let's do something useful! We're gonna be spies!"
Old November 19th, 2022, 02:58 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

The flame-point wasn't quite sure how to react to that news, and was reconsidering her previous thought of Ruepaw not getting them in danger. But,, it would be fun,,

"Let's do it!", Thornpaw chirped. She wanted to prove herself on her clan, especially her mentor and Dawnstar! Ruepaw and her were gonna be the best warriors ever! She made sure to tell him so :

"One day I'm gonna be Thornstar and you're gonna be my deputy,, Ruescreech! We're gonna rule the forest and all the appentices won't be stuck with stinky mentors, kay?"

Without further a do, she prepared to dash off in the direction of the Riverclan Border, checking behind her to make sure that Ruepaw was ready to go too.

@neptune

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3

Last edited by Fawnhearted; November 19th, 2022 at 02:58 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2022, 12:09 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Moonkit (she/her)
Black calico with half face ginger and amber eyes

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Moonkit was tired of everything. The sick nest full of coughing cats, the absence of her mother, the lack of food. Even Pinekit seemed to have forgotten her now. She was almost 6 moons old, but would that change anything? She was sure it wouldn't.
She knew perfectly well that Shadowclan neglected their apprentices. Mentors who didn't show up, apprentices who disappeared... everything was a chaos. The world was chaos. So why should she still follow silly rules?

Now, in the heart of the night, the young she-cat slid out of camp through the dirt tunnel and under the dim light of a narrow slice of moon.
Her heart thumped heard in her tight, skinny chest. She was still hungry, and was curious to see what she would find out there in the night. What Shadowclan territory looked like.

The icy ground made her tremble, but she walked slowly through the marshland with cautious movements. Everything was quiet except for the call of a single, distant owl. A shiver run through her spine as she wondered if owls could catch cats. ...What a mouse-brain idea! Of course a stupid bird wouldn't be able to win against a warrior.

A pond reflected the blue moonlight and the black sky like a mirror, but then the surface was broken by a tiny, black shape jumping high and then plunging back into the water.
"A frog!" Finally, something exciting!
She crouched down and stared into the dark, muddy water. As another one jumped onto the shore, she leaped and tried to land on it with her paws, but the creature had already leaped back into the pool of water.

Moonkit kept on playing with frogs, moths and other tiny creatures as the night went on. As dawn approached, she tried to retrace her steps and find her way back home, but she couldn't orientate herself among the scents of the forest. Then, she noticed paw-steps printed on the mud from the evening before. These would lead her back to camp.
Proud filled her chest as she realized that she had just spent her first night out alone, and now she was coming back. She hadn't needed anyone.

Maybe, there was still some purpose for her out of here.

[ Close ]
Old November 28th, 2022, 09:14 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Brackenfire

Padding quickly out of camp, the Enforcer queen was keeping her pawsteps light. "Let's all try and bring back one piece of prey each, at the least." She called softly behind her, grinning a bit as the pine needle scent hit her nostrils. The open air at last. But she had to focus. Bring back prey, and try and locate your kids. That's all your out here for. Setting a determined look on her face, the brown tabby lashed her tail to signal to the patrol to disperse, and slipped into the undergrowth to try and locate her first prey.
@Angelique @Wintersun @Ashcloud the WindClanner

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; November 28th, 2022 at 09:16 AM.
Old November 29th, 2022, 12:29 PM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
Brackenfire

Padding quickly out of camp, the Enforcer queen was keeping her pawsteps light. "Let's all try and bring back one piece of prey each, at the least." She called softly behind her, grinning a bit as the pine needle scent hit her nostrils. The open air at last. But she had to focus. Bring back prey, and try and locate your kids. That's all your out here for. Setting a determined look on her face, the brown tabby lashed her tail to signal to the patrol to disperse, and slipped into the undergrowth to try and locate her first prey.
@Angelique @Wintersun @Ashcloud the WindClanner
WillowSpark

The calico gave a brief nod, before setting off in track of the squirrel she had already scented.
@Angelique
@Ashcloud the WindClanner

Me: Oh hi ;-; Do you need something?

Spider: *Crawls off screen*

Me: Oh... Okay then ;-;

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)
Old November 29th, 2022, 05:25 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Flamefrost caught scent of a mouse and caught it quickly.
@jupiter @Wintersun @Angelique

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old November 30th, 2022, 02:34 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Ratpaw
━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━
Male[he/him] - Post 46

Okay one prey each at least! He could do that. Ratpaw moved away from the group, but made sure to keep their scent in their nose. He scented the air, catching a whiff of a vole. He got into his nice and neat hunters crouch before stalking towards it. He got closer and closer to it. Now once it was in his reach Ratpaw pounced, landing on top of it. The apprentice killed it quickly. He then looked around with his good eye for anymore.

┌─────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ───────┐
@jupiter; @Wintersun;
@Ashcloud the WindClanner;
└─────── °∘∘♡∘∘° ───────┘

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do