Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Apprentice...
by poppy
Last post by Epiales
Today 02:58 PM
Truly a 'Wumbo Combo' [P]
by Fish
Last post by Dust
Today 02:54 PM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 02:50 PM
Who are you, and why are...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:37 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by ollie
Today 02:25 PM

Old March 30th, 2024, 04:23 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

Default The Fundamentals: Keeping Your Claws Sharp [p]

Wrenpaw
~<>~
13/100
8 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

[wren's opinions do not reflect my own, she's just angry at everything lol ]

What else did she need to do for her training? Oh. Right. The one thing she's practically been dying to do: battle training. Honestly, the chance to sink her claws into some no good ThunderClan squirrel is the only thing she's been looking forward to recently. Her motivations to become a warrior had shifted ever since the raid on their camp, while she was once content to just get through her training, now she's determined to speed through it and graduate as soon as she possibly can so she can teach the squirrels a lesson. Would Birdsnow allow her to graduate early? If she was done with her training by the time she reached her 10th moon, would the be soon enough? It better be, otherwise Wrenpaw will have some words to share with her leader.

Stepping into the clearing aqua gaze casts around for someone at least a little competent that she can rope into training her. Ugh, she's not in the mood for dealing with warriors right now... might as well go bother one of the losers who've been loitering in and around the medicine den as of late. Scowling as she approaches, Wrenpaw first spots Cobwebpaw doing... something. She wasn't going to ask, she really didn't care.

"Cob!" She calls to the she-cat, tail flicking in mild impatience. "Come spar with me, I wanna actually get to do something when we teach ThunderClan a lesson." There's an edge to her words, something hard and frustrated.

[ @finley.exe - cobwebpaw ]
Old April 3rd, 2024, 11:40 PM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

Default Re: The Fundamentals: Keeping Your Claws Sharp [p]

cobwebpaw

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @Neptune.

trigger warnings for this post: none
cobwebpaw jumped at the noise. she had been carefully sorting out the herbs from the latest herb patrols that had been sent out in between training with dusklion and mossypaw when wrenpaw had yelled for her. she flicked her tail in mild annoyance but padded out of the den, staring at wrenpaw face to face. with a slightly forced smile, cobwebpaw dipped her head in agreement.

' i'll let you know i'm not the most incredible sparrer, ' she mumbled, looking down at her leg as she lead wrenpaw over to a more secluded part of the clearing where they could spar easily. ' cause of my leg, but i have learned enough i think i can spar well enough. you've heard the rumors of the thunderclan raid, i assume? ' cobwebpaw began stretching, slightly faux friendliness coating her features.

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers
Old April 4th, 2024, 09:31 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Wrenpaw
~<>~
19/100
8 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue

"Who hasn't heard the rumors?" Wrenpaw snorts, following the older apprentice to the emptier area in the clearing and shaking her legs out, making sure she's loose and ready for the spar. They'll have their claws sheathed, which Wren can't help but feel a little frustrated about - how is she supposed to know how to use her claws in a real battle if all she's doing in spars is batting at her opponent with soft paws? "And I don' care if yer the lousiest fighter in all of RiverClan, at least you know how to fight." In all honesty, she was a little worried about how this spar would go... would she attack like a pathetic kitten? Would she embarrass herself? Just the thought of that made Wren want to turn tail and call this whole thing off. For all she boasted and all her fury, she didn't know the first thing about being in an actual fight. There were things she could assume, of course, like how she should use her smaller size to dart around and confuse her opponent, or try and get under them, but any actual moves? Yeah, she didn't know a single one.

"Give me a move to try an' use when we go, I don' wanna flail around like a weak and useless kit," it's mostly a suggestion, but there's an undertone of an order beneath it, as if she expects to be listened to despite her being younger and having less training.

[ @finley.exe - cobwebpaw ]
Old April 23rd, 2024, 01:25 PM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

cobwebpaw

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she/they . rc . 15 moons . one lame leg
tags ; placeholder
trigger warnings for this post: @Neptune. sorry this took me so long

cobwebpaw was also incredibly nervous about this spar. her battle training was slim to none, but at least she knew some things? ' okay. one move i like to use- because i have to adjust my fighting for my leg- is faking your opponent out. so what you can do is- ' she moved so she was standing in front of wrenpaw.

' act like you're coming from one side, then feint and move to the other. i also like coming from the back.. you get more purchase there with your claws if you're actually fighting. ' cobwebpaw stretched, shaking her shoulders out and getting ready for the spar. nerves swirled in her stomach, but she was pretty sure wrenpaw wouldn't actually hurt her. she did look like it though.

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers
Old April 24th, 2024, 10:13 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Wrenpaw
~<>~
46/100
9 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue

[wren rolls w/ disadvantage, DC: 14]

"Feinting, got it," Wren notes with a small nod, following Cobwebpaw's lead and stretching out very briefly. She doesn't have training, never been in a fight, but her opponent doesn't seem all too confident either, and Cob had mentioned needing to work around her weaker leg, so they might be on more equal footing than Wren originally thought - so to speak. Although she'd never trained nor fought herself, Wren had seen first hand fighting and battles, she'd done plenty of play fighting in the nursery, so she should be... relatively reasonably ready.

[rolls: 7, 12 - fail]
"Ya ready?" She asks once she thinks they're both ok to go, and, once she gets some sort of answer in the affirmative, the silver feline wastes no time in springing forward for the pounce. She keeps her claws sheathed, and decides to give the feinting move a try, though she's clumsy and uncoordinated, tripping slightly over her paws and feeling a flush of indignant embarrassment rise to her face at the blunder. Still, she makes a desperate attempt to place a clumsy blow on Cobweb's shoulder.

[ no worries !! s'all good - @sillycreatur ]