Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Characters✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:39 PM
What type of music do you...
Last post by hades.
Today 12:38 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:21 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:13 PM

Old April 13th, 2024, 06:00 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: RiverClan Outsider Joining

༄ Silverkit & Pumpkinkit ~
Outsiders - He/him, She/her
( @Omari - dapple, @occultation - fading, hhh info is at the bottom of this post!! )

Fur still spiked up, silverkits glare shifted from the foreigners to drample-whim. ‘Hungry and defenceless’, hungry was an understatement, but defenceless? Yeah right. Silverkit could totally take down 50 stinky cats, 12 foxes and 7 badgers in twenty seconds flat, Pumpkinkit could probably match that too. If that’s what drample-whim calls defenceless then he needs to get all that fluff out of his brain.

A little sway, then a stumble switched his attention to his sis. She was dizzy, real dizzy. Eyes half closed, she stumbled over drample-whims giant paw, and Silverkit barely stepped around in time to stop her from falling over. “Woah- careful!”, His fur lay flat now, and his eyes were full of concern. He looked up at drample-whim for a moment, she needed food, pretty bad. She was getting really sleepy. “..hungry..” her voice was super quiet, and Silverkit might’ve missed it if her mouth wasn’t right next to his ear. “I know, we’re getting food.” The tomkit pushed his muzzle to her cheek, trying to help her stand up straight. He flashed another glance at drample-whim “real soon, promise.”

She wasn’t going to go to the stars like momma. Right?

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12, 13

Omari's Dapplewing brings two kits, Pumpkinkit (formerly Dakotaa's, now Apollo.'s) and Silverkit (Apollo.), into Riverclan territory until they are met by Nightspark (Red Dawn). Dapplewing explains their situation, he stumbled upon them by Lions beach, sobbing, with their mother dead next to them. Dapplewing couldn't simply leave them to die, so he named them and brought them to Riverclan. Nightspark doesn't approve or disapprove, advising him to check with Gingerstar. Then Larkstar appears, and questions what was going on, to which Dapplewing fills her in, as well as saying that he would look after them himself if they're allowed to join Riverclan.
aannnddd thats pretty much where it stopped, I've been trying to get Silverkit in for five leaders now, (pike, ginger, lark, bird and now fading), so uhhh yayyyyy. I'm not quite sure what to do about the uh- timeline/plot holes :,]

Character Bio's | Tracker/Finder
larchflame: well insulated - sootkit: world weaving 1, herbal knowledge 1 - silverkit: go with the flow

Last edited by Apollo.; April 13th, 2024 at 06:02 AM.
Old April 16th, 2024, 01:13 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

]Dusklion - RiverClan Head Lionheart
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
There was so much change happening lately. Her brother's ascension to leadership, Mists being moved into the medicine cat role, a Lionheart team to bring together. Dusklion found herself needing time to think, so with the early morning light she had set out into the territory. Patrolling Smallpines had been first on her list, followed by Sedgewater Valley. She had slowed more at that one, turning away quicker than anticipated when the guilt started to pick at her heart like a scavenging crow.

She would make sure the outskirts borders were secured and then see about hunting. As she drew closer though the familiar scent of outsider hit her nose and immediately her claws slid out and her hackles rose. In her mind her brother, half-dead, flashed through her mind. The scent wasn't moving, and there weren't many sounds - which meant that whoever it belonged to wasn't moving. Dusklion rolled her shoulders back and readied herself for a kill.

Coming around a patch of shrubbery though... oh. This cat was not a threat, what with this odd... balancing act happening. Dusklion padded closer, peering down at the stranger with mild curiosity. She didn't appear to notice her, until she swung back down onto her paws and crashed right into her. The dark tabby let out a mild yelp of surprise and scrambled back, watching with raised brows as the cat righted themselves and hopped back over the border.

Melody. "Dusklion," she grunted, figuring it best to exchange names. So this was the cat Fades and Birdsnow had run into that day? She'd overheard some of the details regarding the incident - and of course context clues from the meeting Birdsnow had held. Her head tilted to the side with one brow quirking. So this was the terrible and dangerous outsider? Huh. And she brought gifts. Dusk's eyes shifted to the worse-for-wear looking flowers.

Dusklion parted her jaws to speak, looking back up from the flowers to the nervously shuffling paws, then back up to Melody, but found that the outsider was speaking more. ...Pretty? Teeth snapping together in shock, all the head Lionheart could do was stare as this stranger called her pretty. And then asked if it made her happy. "I don't-" she began, a bit flustered, but stopped as Melody continued, this time asking about being... friends? She wanted to be friends with every cat in RiverClan? The mere thought made Dusk want to chuckle. They didn't have a lot of cats like that in the Clan - well, besides the younger cats probably. Eaglepaw, perhaps, or even Stickpaw.

After a bit, and waiting just incase Melody had anything else she wished to say, Dusklion cleared her throat. "You want to join RiverClan?" For the life of her, the head Lionheart couldn't imagine the cat before her surviving even one night. But there was something to say for the commitment. Birdsnow had told her a moon ago to wait at the border if she wanted to join, and here she was. "...We've had a lot of trouble with outsiders lately. Couple of them nearly killed my brother. You don't look like trouble," she continued with a wary voice, glancing at the flowers then back up at Melody, "but that's not sure thing." Dusklion's eyes narrowed. "How old are you?" She had to be young, right? She was bigger than Dusk - which wasn't too hard to do since every cat sort of was, at least taller.

[ Melody - @Rose ]
[ the post is perfect! idt dusk would've considered melody a threat which is why i had her not attack teehee ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old April 16th, 2024, 10:09 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Melody
She/Her

"Sorrysorrysorrysorry-" Melody cut off with her nonstop apologies for crashing into the Head Lionheart, successfully distracted at Dusklion's question of whether she wanted to join RiverClan or not. "Yes!" Yes yes yesyesyesyesyes.

Eyes bright with excitement, Melody couldn't help the occasional twitch of her tail tip. Her tail really wanted to lash back and forth, wagging like a canine's, but Melody held it at bay for right now. She didn't want to seem too much of a weirdo. The goal was to impress, not... not be so starstruck that she made an idiot of herself.

"I wouldn't ever kill your brother!" Melody declared instantly. And then... "...Who's your brother? Does he want to be friends? Is he as pretty as you? I've never had a brother, or actually, maybe I did, I don't know. Do you think I have a brother? Is this too many questions?" The ex-kittypet shut her mouth, feeling a bit chastised as she called herself out. Um, what had been the question? Her goal was to get into RiverClan, not annoy the one cat she came across into kicking her out. "I'm not even full outsider. I used to live in an upwalker nest, Greta was the best, but she fell asleep and didn't wake up and someone called it ... death." Melody wrinkled her muzzle at the strange word. She didn't like it. "Does that count? Well... maybe it doesn't, kinda, since I'm still... outside the, um, border."

The classic tabby peered down at the invisible line that held so much meaning in this world, as if she could see it. Her heart swelled with happiness when Dusklion (speaking of that name... that name! it was so cool! ...what was a lion?) mentioned that Melody didn't look like trouble. Aha! She wasn't trouble! Melody didn't want to be trouble. She wanted to be... what was the opposite of trouble? Helpful? She wanted to be just that.

"I'm a little over two summers old." She beamed, and then hesitated a moment. Wait, no, how was it that other cat had said they measured time? "I mean, er, twenty..six moons... old?" Her ears perked, and she promptly opened her mouth to ask Dusklion her age... and then figured she'd already asked too many questions and it'd probably be rude to ask someone their age. Melody was more than happy to share all the information about herself... but it was probably not appropriate to run around asking other cats for their lifestories, no matter how inquisitive she was.

[ @taillow - Dusklion ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; April 16th, 2024 at 04:34 PM.
Old April 19th, 2024, 10:58 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

Parr slowly made her way towards the scent of other cats, her eyes worriedly squinting as the sun beamed down."...Hello? Is anyone here..?" She meowed softly. "My name is Parr.... My mate recently died and I have nowhere I know of that I can safely give birth to my kits..." she was careful to explain herself and made sure she wasn't followed. @occultation

Last edited by Forgetfulshape; April 19th, 2024 at 04:17 PM.
Old April 19th, 2024, 04:20 PM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]

@occultation
Ele, a small black and white she-cat with green eyes, slightly hopped as she made it to the border. "Woahh, is this where one of the clans the others have rumored about live?... nobody else wants me so perhaps they will." She spoke to herself softly before sitting upright and in a very calm position."Is someone there? I mean no harm, I simply wish to join whatever clan- I believe Riverclan from the rumors in my neighbourhood- is living here. My name is Ele, I'm 14 moons old. I can prove myself if need be. If trials or initiation ceremonies are required, I will do whatever it takes." She sounded confident for her age, and very patient too.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 12:53 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan's head lionheart | 27 moons | active purrks

Stars above, the endless stream of questions had Dusklion regretting coming out this way. It was clear by now this cat wasn't a threat - well, to lives anyways. To ears was another story. The head Lionheart watched with a brow raised as she continued on and on, asking first if her brother wanted to be friends, and then if he was as pretty as her, and then if Dusk knew if she had a brother. That earned a snort. "If you did I can't imagine why they're not here," came the sarcastic remark, muttered under her breath as the strange cat seemed to snap her jaws back together.

Oh great. So not an outsider, but a kitty-pet. Dusklion didn't know which she preferred, because at least with a rogue or loner they had experience living outside of the realm of spoiled luxury like living in those nasty Twoleg dens. And this cat was... "...Do you know how to hunt? Or do anything outside of requirin' an... upwalker to do it for you?" Dusk let her gaze become more serious. "It's not like that out here. Out here we hunt 'n kill. We have to fight for every scrap of territory 'n every morsal of prey from the other three Clans. RiverClan isn't just a place where you make friends - you'd have to put in work, 'n effort, 'n even sometimes your own blood to survive."

She was curious what the kitty-pet - or, well, former kitty-pet now - would think of that. Coming from a soft, docile life, Dusk was confident it would be a shock. She didn't know of a lot of former kitty-pets - most of the outsiders that joined and subsequently thrived in the Clan were loners or rogues; cats who had experience actually living out here. Though, from the sounds of it Birdsnow had told this cat to wait here for a month, and she was still alive, so...

[ Melody - @Rose ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse

Last edited by taillow; April 22nd, 2024 at 12:54 AM.
Old April 25th, 2024, 04:51 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Dapplewing
Riverclan
He/Him

Dapplewing’s gaze was glued to the kits as she watched the way that the she-kit stumbled. He would have stooped down to help stabilise her, but her brother had already done so–and he wasn’t certain just how fond these two would be of him if he overstepped any boundaries with them right now.

“Look, I know I’ve been gone for a little while.” Dapplewing continued, turning to look at Fadingsun with a deep frown carved into his muzzle. “I’d understand if you didn’t want me around. I was frustrated with the state of the clan–so, yes, I’ll be honest with you. I left. It was a selfish decision, I know–and I’m making a selfish decision in trying to return.” His eyes drifted down to the kits once more, and he had to emotionally restrain himself from pleading with the tom before him. “...But they need a home. I found them, and I don’t want to toss them into a brand new place, with so many other cats, without a single sense of familiarity, no matter how small that sense is.”

[ @Apollo. @occultation and to toss in more confusion to the mix daps went missing so lets pretend he has been missing and he is trying to rejoin with these babies LOL ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old April 26th, 2024, 10:42 AM
The forgetful one

Ele felt her fur crawling up her back as she wandered further towards the nearest tree. She took a deep breath, looked towards where she had come from- her human had left her in these strange new lands, the fading smoke of the burning house behind her dissipating into the sky above.. Suddenly, she felt herself being watched by not just one but two pairs of eyes- the owner of one pair being visible. Ele felt her fear seeping in and nervously remained near the tree. Then she just sat there, scared and alone.
"...Hello..?" She meowed scaredly. She didn't seem to notice the third pair of eyes watching her and was unaware of the third cat.
Skyfall remained silent as he stood behind Ele, slightly watching her with a curious and worried expression."this is the same loner I saw earlier..." he muttered. @occultation
Old April 27th, 2024, 08:44 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan's head lionheart | 27 moons | active purrks

Stars above, the endless stream of questions had Dusklion regretting coming out this way. It was clear by now this cat wasn't a threat - well, to lives anyways. To ears was another story. The head Lionheart watched with a brow raised as she continued on and on, asking first if her brother wanted to be friends, and then if he was as pretty as her, and then if Dusk knew if she had a brother. That earned a snort. "If you did I can't imagine why they're not here," came the sarcastic remark, muttered under her breath as the strange cat seemed to snap her jaws back together.

Oh great. So not an outsider, but a kitty-pet. Dusklion didn't know which she preferred, because at least with a rogue or loner they had experience living outside of the realm of spoiled luxury like living in those nasty Twoleg dens. And this cat was... "...Do you know how to hunt? Or do anything outside of requirin' an... upwalker to do it for you?" Dusk let her gaze become more serious. "It's not like that out here. Out here we hunt 'n kill. We have to fight for every scrap of territory 'n every morsal of prey from the other three Clans. RiverClan isn't just a place where you make friends - you'd have to put in work, 'n effort, 'n even sometimes your own blood to survive."

She was curious what the kitty-pet - or, well, former kitty-pet now - would think of that. Coming from a soft, docile life, Dusk was confident it would be a shock. She didn't know of a lot of former kitty-pets - most of the outsiders that joined and subsequently thrived in the Clan were loners or rogues; cats who had experience actually living out here. Though, from the sounds of it Birdsnow had told this cat to wait here for a month, and she was still alive, so...

[ Melody - @Rose ]
Melody
She/Her

Gold-flecked blue eyes went round, as if Dusklion had suddenly started speaking in another language. And then, just as quickly, Melody was squinting in thought. Hunting? Killing? Three, no wait, Four Clams- Clans?!!? Woah. Not intimidated in the slightlest, the bouncy former kittypet could not resist... well... hopping back and forth on her paws in place as she considered Dusklion's questions.

"Hunting..!" Uhh... did the little wilderness Melody had
(second-handedly) experienced count? "Em... I watched someone else hunt! I asked them to teach me and they were gonna teach me in the mornin' they said, mhm, but then... um... when I woke up they were gone! Just like that! Poof!" Melody widened her eyes meaningfully. "Do you think they got kidnapped, or fell into a pool? Or what if they were stuck in a tree! One time, I got stuck in a tree and Greta couldn't get me down for days."

Melody shivered. "But no worries, it was a wisteria tree - my favorite!" She perked up, plucking the wisteria sprig from her fur and dropping it in front of Dusklion. "Here! You can have one too! I gave my other one to Miss Birdsnow. This one is a little smushed, sorry, but tada! A gift! Friends give gifts, right?" Melody's eyes were practically sparkling with happiness. "Do you think Miss Birdsnow would want to be my frien- Right, right, the questions."

The loner plopped back on her rump, front paws securely on the ground, to think. "I can do stuff without Greta..." She trailed off, ears drooping slightly at the reminder that her former owner was long gone. Greta really had been the best. And being the best meant that Melody was certain she would never find another upwalker like Greta.

"I don't... know how to hunt, or fight." She began slowly, tentatively, well aware all of a sudden that this could mean she'd be entirely turned down. Again. "But I..! You can teach me? Someone can teach me? I promise I'll learn!" Melody blurted. "I don't want to go back to any upwalker life if it's not with Greta, and... and..." Her shoulders hitched up. "I don't want to live all alone out here either, please?" The ex-kittypet swallowed. "You said you have to fight for territory and prey...food? I promise I won't eat anything... er..." Um, wait, she needed to eat. "...Unless someone tells me I can?"

Her ears perked up slightly. "Please? I want to learn everything!"

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old Yesterday, 01:30 AM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Fadingsun had been on one of his daily patrols out to the outskirts border when he came across a sickly looking pair of kits and a somewhat-familiar face. It took him a few moments to place the name, but it eventually clicked in his brain. Dapplewing.

He didn't have to ask the tom for an explanation for his absence, as he often had to do with cats trying to return to RiverClan. Leaving RiverClan was something that a good number of cats chose to do, for one reason or another. While it wasn't Fadingsun's preferred way of dealing with things, he understood why cats chose to do it.

Blue eyes shifted down to the two kits that Dapplewing had with him. They looked like they certainly needed a home; if they stayed out here any longer, they might very well die. Dapplewing called his decision to return selfish, but in Fadingsun's view it seemed rather selfless. If he was returning primarily for these kits, that was an admirable thing.

"I can admire the decision to put the well-being of these kits before your own," he said. "RiverClan has been in shambles for seasons now, so I don't blame a cat for wanting out of it. There's nothing wrong with needing to experience life beyond RiverClan's borders, as long as that time isn't spent with any of the other Clans."

He nodded down towards the kits. "What are your names?" His tone was a bit gruff, causing regret to immediately flash through him. Trying to rectify the situation, he quickly added, "I'm not going to hurt you." That was probably obvious, but they were children.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunting hadn't been something that Fadingsun had done much of lately, so it was nice to get out and do some. He didn't bother taking anyone with him; he still preferred being out in the territory by himself. It gave him space to think, to just be in a calm place where nobody could get at him about anything.

The world seemed to have other plans for him this evening, however. Only a short while into his hunt, he caught sight of Skyfall staring beyond RiverClan's territory, out into the outskirts. He seemed to be staring at something in particular, which piqued Fadingsun's interest.

Upon approaching, he saw that the warrior was looking at a loner, who hadn't seemed to notice either of them yet. Glancing from Skyfall to the loner and back again, he wondered if they knew each other. If they did, Skyfall certainly wasn't making it obvious.

Deciding to just find out himself, he called out to the outsider. "Hello! Can we help you?"
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.