Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by squidz
Today 02:49 PM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by iliri
Today 02:49 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by BEAR.
Today 02:47 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Rose
Today 02:44 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by squidz
Today 02:42 PM

Old April 6th, 2024, 05:21 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Sprucepaw's Assessment [P]

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

He was like a tick! A large fluffy tick who Mudhound was very proud of!

None of their swiping paws managed to hit him and had it been an enemy the tripod was certain the tom would be shredding the cat he was clinging to, even as he wiggled up their back to a more devastating target. Which he was still doing, by the way.

Even as Mudhound trashed, starting to pant heavily at all the violent energetic motion he clung on crawling his way up to the hornets neck, and frankly they were stumped trying to figure out what to do about him. Pawing him off and bucking him off was not working, only earning swats back and making it slightly harder for him to move, so what was left? Like seriously was Mudhound about to be beaten by their apprentice?
They supposed if anyone was to do it, it'd be the wicked sharp tom who by now knew their every tactic and was quick enough to take advantage of it.

Well no, nope, not allowed! Even if he was taking advantage of the tripods lack of flexibility they couldnt give up! Mostly because they were worried Bumble-sis would see their giant large hornet sibling who could snap a neck like it was a twig losing to an apprentice and say Mudhound was going easy.

Time to run through a bush.
Which the hornet did, pushing through the foliage and making sure Sprucepaw bore the brunt of the sticks and leaves and branches in the hope the resistance and such was too much and would fling him off.
A tactic that probably wouldve worked given Mudhound was headed right towards a large branch at full force in a collision that'd either give the apprentice a nasty bruise or send him flying. However, he'd chomped into the tripods shoulder before thatd occur.

Mudhound yelped, more in surprise then in pain at the bite and at the suddenly weak leg. Sprucepaw had hit right at their joint and thus kind of stunned the limb, staggering the maine coon it belonged to.
Unfortunately, said maine coon only had three legs already, and thus needed all three to stay upright. Down the hornet tumbled, apprentice-tick and all. On top of said apprentice.

Yes in a fit of bad luck the tumble Sprucepaw had caused sent Mudhound listing to the side and collapsing in a manner that squashed the apprentice right under them, pinning him to the dirt. Which Mudhound quickly took advantage of, trying to wiggle around and properly pin the tom, something that'd end the spar properly (though the wide silly grin and wagging tail probably took a lot of seriousness out of the action).

@Alchemist Kitsune

Last edited by Rani; April 6th, 2024 at 05:22 PM.
Old April 14th, 2024, 07:14 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucepaw |
Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Active | Agatha Kitty - Active

He was going to be sick. That was the only thing he knew for certain as he clung on for dear life, refusing to let go of the giant no matter how hard they bucked about. They had to be getting tired, right? Evidently not, considering the undergrowth was smacking him quite thoroughly, yet The Boulder refused to relent. The bite was his only chance at creating an opening. If this didn't work, Fudge didn't even want to think about how else he could possibly get on top here!

He could almost cry for joy when he felt it. The tumble. His bite had worked! He could win this! All he needed was that opening and... Why was the ground looking so close? Oh no... HELP!

It was quite the feeling. To have the weight of a mountain crushing down on you so solidly you could actively wonder just how exactly you were still alive. So... that had... not gone to plan. Had he been battling an enemy, he would be dead right now. Even he could admit to that. Despite the pain, however, he kept his face void of emotion, his whimpers at the soreness encompassing him silent. He'd learned long ago that voicing his discomfort or showing it was worse. It only prolonged the inevitable. These cats did not play around, as it was. He would rather just be killed outright than tortured for fun only to meet a pitiful end regardless of how much he begged for his life. It wasn't pride that coaxed this behavior... simply his need to survive trying to ensure that if death was the only option, it at least came with as little agony as possible.

"Defeated," Fudge admitted as he stared into his mentor's far too giddy face, their massive paw keeping him in place.

He wasn't certain if this would count against him. If anything he had accomplished would somehow improve Angry's ruling at his loss. He had given it his all. He knew that much. Another try would not change the outcome. If he didn't pass because of this... maybe it was a sign that he truly had never belonged here in the first place.

@dino. [Bumblestar] | @Rani [Mudhound]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old April 29th, 2024, 06:19 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Perhaps they were being a bit more gentle then they should be but Sprucepaws silent whimpers felt through their chest were gut crushing and Mudhound couldnt help it! They kept him pinned, sure, but even as they kept firm the tripod lifted most of their weight off of the tom and avoided any sore spots that seemed to hurt the apprentice.

Still they were eager to get off of him by the silently mouthed 'Im sorry Im sorry Im sorry' s and grimace as they maintained the pin even as he struggled.

Still, as soon as he caved they were off like a flash, releasing the tom and gently nosing him all over to make sure they didnt harm him. It looked like there might be some bruising at worse, and Mudhounds ears drooped at that, but little more and the tripod proceeded to groom over his head with apologetic. "Oh stars Im sorry I fell on you! That cant have been comfy, I didnt mean to but wow you took my leg right out from under me! That'll definitely work on an enemy but I guess you might wanna practice on leaping away after so that doesnt happen again!"

A couple of steps back and the maine coon looked down at Sprucepaw, desperately hoping he wasnt upset as they asked "You ok?" softly before seeming to realize they were forgetting something after he replied.
"Oh and I do think you more then pass the fighting section! As I said no one expected you to beat me and you showed your more then capable of dodging, strategizing, and doing some damage back if it came down to it and thats all you can ask for in a warrior! I swear theres full warriors in the clan right now who'd do worse then you, Im so proud!"

The tail was wildly flying behind them, the tripod grinning wide as they gave a thunderous purr at Sprucepaw.
"Unless Bumble-sis has any objections" and she better not "I think all thats left to do is to turn in the prey caught and for her to think of some names for your ceremony soon! Congrats!"
Sprucepaw might be a bit below the average age for when warriors were generally made but he was more then ready and Mudhound couldnt be more excited for him.

@Alchemist Kitsune @dino.