Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Roseheart + Briarfur Kits!
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:01 AM
riverclan, attack! [rc v...
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 10:00 AM
Pondpaw Training [ p ]
by isla
Last post by isla
Today 09:52 AM
Unofficial Romantic...
by Blaaze
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:44 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by isla
Today 09:41 AM

Old June 21st, 2024, 10:35 AM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Default I'm Going Down, Like the Titanic [P]

Quailheart had tried her best to hide her sickness. But it was so, so hard. She groomed her pelt every day, but the fur somehow stayed matted and tangled. Her eyes always seemed tired and blank, as though she was never really present. But her desires to complete before her death rose up like water around her neck, choking her with the desire to live, to be with her kit. Her two kits. But the damned sickness had stripped her of her hopes, dreams, and energy with a grasp in its brutal jaws. But she needed to see Rabbitpaw before she died. That was a must. She needed to see him train. Needed to... needed to tell Crowtooth to look after him. Replace her. Anything for Rabbitbaby.

And so, she exited the Nursery, blue eyes dull, and trotted toward the black and white fury tunneler in the clearing. She sighed at the stiffness and weakness in her limbs as she halted in front of him. "I'm sorry about the fight... last meeting. I haven't been too well these past few moons. And I want... no, need... to talk with you. And if it's alright, perhaps you could take Rabbitpaw out hunting. I want to see him train." Her limbs screamed in protest, her pained head demanded rest for the rest of her dwindling time. But she needed to do this, needed to.

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Old June 27th, 2024, 05:23 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: I'm Going Down, Like the Titanic [P]

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

God this was gonna scar wasnt it? Sometimes fur grew back over the blank patch that once held a wound but Crowtooth could just tell he was gonna get yet another scar but the damn fishes claws, stars damn it. Its not like scars were bad really but- Oop Quailheart.

Dropping his back leg from where the tunneler was awkwardly contorted to glare at it the tom tried to not look sheepish, unable to shake off the weird feelings of needed to impressed Rabbitpaws Mom despite their argument last meeting. The kid was just... Well his kiddo in Crowtooths head, and had claimed a spot in the toms heart. He wanted the best for Rabbitpaw, that meant doing well with his mother too. Of course that'd be tough as, fight aside, the molly was dying from what the tunneler had heard, a horrible twist of fate.

"Ah ta tell ya the truth Quailheart the argument was already outta my mind. I have a temper in the moment but it quickly fades, aint no hard feelin's between us here.

Im sorry ta hear about yer... state I hope yer not in too much pain. Was actually meanin' ta ask ya if theres anythin' I can do ta help, wit' Rabbitpaw as well."

He could at least help with her request of being up to date on Rabbitpaws training however and the fury straightened, beaming a bit. "Actually Rabbitpaw is rapidly closin' in on warrior! He's still young fer it but the kids a prodigy, Im more then happy ta take him out ta show off some o' his skills." The warrior paused, cocking his head before tacking on the idea. "Why dont we take Vixenpaw as well? Thats another one o' yours right, we can teach the kid moor huntin' as a team ta give him that skill he can brag his mother taught him, even after.... Well it'd be a good family memory for ya'll. Sound like a good idea?"

@Blazimations (we can probably call over the others ic next post to get this really rolling)
Old July 2nd, 2024, 07:08 AM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: I'm Going Down, Like the Titanic [P]

Quailheart felt a scorch of relief bite down on her after every word spoken. Yes... Vixenpaw. He should come, too. The tired molly was miraculously pleased with the fact that Crowtooth wanted to help make a family memory. One of her last family memories, she could sense. The fact that Rabbitbaby was doing well really boosted her spirits, for she had firmly convinced herself she wanted to live to see him become a warrior. "Yes... thank you. It really means a lot. And... I don't think there's much I need to say about Rabbitpaw... and Vixen. I already have a feeling you'll be there for them. For Rabbitpaw, in the least. To help... when I can't. To let them know that they've got time. So, so much time ahead of them." Pausing to give Crowtooth a grateful smile, she turned toward the apprentice's den, walking over and peeking her head in. Both of them were inside, sleeping. "Rabbitpaw, Vixenpaw." She mewed softly, motherly tone never wavering. "Wake up, dears.. Crowtooth and I are going to take you hunting. how does that sound? And when we get back we can share what we caught." Quailheart said, easing her bony frame into the den to gently nuzzle each of her kits in turn.

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>