Today 03:06 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
Last post by finley !!
Today 02:54 PM
crow v fading spar!
Last post by occultation
Today 02:52 PM

Old July 1st, 2023, 10:46 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Exclamation Unleashable fury|| Yin revenge story

It was now or never. He was going to make these clan cats suffer for shunning him and Yang, thus causing his beloved sister to starve until her demise. He saw some cats approaching and did not know who they were. But he didn't care anymore.
He was DONE being a good cat.
He leapt at the cats ferociously but missed and hit the log behind them.

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; July 1st, 2023 at 11:00 AM.
Old July 1st, 2023, 11:43 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Unleashable fury|| Yin revenge story

Deadmoon wasn't looking for trouble. She rarely looked for trouble. Although, unfortunately, it had a habit of finding her anyway. The molly had been walking along the border, minding her own beeswax, when she'd been able to scent a cat. A kittypet, presumable, judging by almost sterile smell they carried. They seemed to be on the other side of the border, for now, but it felt reasonable enough to investigate, seeing as whoever it was was so close to Windclan territory. Just as she crossed the border, the cat attacked her. At least, she presumed that was the tom's intention. He came flying out of the brush, claws unsheathed, but failed to make contact with her as she dodged sideways, and his trajectory was off a bit to begin with. Whirling on her hind paws, Deadmoon lunged after him, raising her front paws and trying to pin him against the log. Neutralize the threat first, ask questions later. @LongForgottenSnowyPelt
Old July 1st, 2023, 11:55 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]

Yin growled at Deadmoon. "Get away from me." He hissed at her in a hate-filled tone. "You clan cats shunned me and my sister. Now Yang's dead and I'm getting my vengeance."
"Run away, little mouse, but there's no escape from the hunters." ~Yin A white tom with a black spot on his side and green eyes. He believes in revenge and the right to kill.

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; July 1st, 2023 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Space required.
Old July 1st, 2023, 12:25 PM
Resident Evil Fan

Bump Policy: bump after 10 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Leon
__________________________________________________ ________

Leon heard the shuffling of paws from behind a tall gorse bush where he lay. His dark blue eyes were aglow with confusion, but he had an idea of what this confrontation was about. The Clans had rejected the black-spotted tom, he'd overheard, and now he was exerting a force to be reckoned with--one known as revenge. Leon was quite young, but he could still understand the sentiment. After all, he'd spent time in a rescue shelter where animals were being euthanized left and right. He sheathed and unsheathed his claws relentlessly, attempting to kill time while also deciding whether or not he should move forwards. He could hear his heartbeat in his ears as he pondered this decision.

After a few seconds, he emerged from the gorse bush. It was clear he wanted to avoid confrontation, but he had a rather intimidating aura to him that he tried to break down by flicking his tassel left and right. He dipped his head and purred softly, trying to bring about the more charming, polite side of him. "It seems now may be the wrong time to introduce myself." He chuckled, stepping forwards in the boggy, mossy ground. "My name's Leon. How d'you do?"

Last edited by biohazard!; July 1st, 2023 at 12:27 PM.
Old July 1st, 2023, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biohazard! View Post
Leon
__________________________________________________ ________

Leon heard the shuffling of paws from behind a tall gorse bush where he lay. His dark blue eyes were aglow with confusion, but he had an idea of what this confrontation was about. The Clans had rejected the black-spotted tom, and now he was exerting a force to be reckoned with--one known as revenge. Leon was quite young, but he could still understand the sentiment. After all, he'd spent time in a rescue shelter where animals were being euthanized left and right. He sheathed and unsheathed his claws relentlessly, attempting to kill time while also deciding whether or not he should move forwards. He could hear his heartbeat in his ears as he pondered this decision.

After a few seconds, he emerged from the gorse bush. It was clear he wanted to avoid confrontation, but he had a rather intimidating aura to him that he tried to break down by flicking his tassel left and right. He dipped his head and purred softly, trying to bring about the more charming, polite side of him. "It seems now may be the wrong time to introduce myself." He chuckled, stepping forwards in the boggy, mossy ground. "My name's Leon. How d'you do?"

Yin froze, realizing he had been seen from behind. He turned around quickly and looked at Leon. "I'm Yin. I used to have a sister called Yang, but... She's dead. Starved to the point she was fur and bones." Yin responded.
Old July 1st, 2023, 12:29 PM
You're stuck with me

(I'm going to assume her move succeeded since you didn't have anything about him dodging it. Please try and mention me next time)
What sort of nonsense was this cat spitting? Keeping her paws on the tom's shoulders so he stayed pinned against the log, Deadmoon hissed right back. I sincerely doubt you or your sister ever came near Windclan. Twilightstar doesn't tend to turn outsiders away, unless they're nuts and attacking cats the way you seem to be, and when we do have problems we don't tend to let them walk away. Windclan was typically a merciful clan, but all the clans seemed to be growing harsher, more militant, in recent moons. Outsiders weren't afforded the same leeway of the warrior code, seeing as they didn't follow it themselves, and were therefore even MORE likely to end up dead or severely injured. This guy was certainly pushing his luck. And now talking to some other random cat? What on earth? Neither of them were technically on Windclan territory, to be sure, but that didn't mean she couldn't run them off. Directing her attention to the newbie, Deadmoon mewed And Leon, whoever you are, this is very much the wrong time to introduce yourself, unless you're taking this fool somewhere else to stop causing problems. It probably wasn't a good idea to antagonize the both of them, but Deadmoon's mouth had a tendency to run amok when there was someone worthy of her sharp tongue. @LongForgottenSnowyPelt @biohazard!

Last edited by gs29513; July 1st, 2023 at 12:32 PM.
Old July 1st, 2023, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
(I'm going to assume her move succeeded since you didn't have anything about him dodging it. Please try and mention me next time)
What sort of nonsense was this cat spitting? Keeping her paws on the tom's shoulders so he stayed pinned against the log, Deadmoon hissed right back. I sincerely doubt you or your sister ever came near Windclan. Twilightstar doesn't tend to turn outsiders away, unless they're nuts and attacking cats the way you seem to be, and when we do have problems we don't tend to let them walk away. Windclan was typically a merciful clan, but all the clans seemed to be growing harsher, more militant, in recent moons. Outsiders weren't afforded the same leeway of the warrior code, seeing as they didn't follow it themselves, and were therefore even MORE likely to end up dead or severely injured. This guy was certainly pushing his luck. @LongForgottenSnowyPelt
"If you had watched as a family member starved to death, you'd feel the pain I felt." Yin growled hatefully before attempting to bite down hard on one of Deadmoon's paws.
Old July 1st, 2023, 08:12 PM
Resident Evil Fan

Bump Policy: bump after 10 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
What sort of nonsense was this cat spitting? Keeping her paws on the tom's shoulders so he stayed pinned against the log, Deadmoon hissed right back. I sincerely doubt you or your sister ever came near Windclan. Twilightstar doesn't tend to turn outsiders away, unless they're nuts and attacking cats the way you seem to be, and when we do have problems we don't tend to let them walk away. Windclan was typically a merciful clan, but all the clans seemed to be growing harsher, more militant, in recent moons. Outsiders weren't afforded the same leeway of the warrior code, seeing as they didn't follow it themselves, and were therefore even MORE likely to end up dead or severely injured. This guy was certainly pushing his luck. And now talking to some other random cat? What on earth? Neither of them were technically on Windclan territory, to be sure, but that didn't mean she couldn't run them off. Directing her attention to the newbie, Deadmoon mewed And Leon, whoever you are, this is very much the wrong time to introduce yourself, unless you're taking this fool somewhere else to stop causing problems. It probably wasn't a good idea to antagonize the both of them, but Deadmoon's mouth had a tendency to run amok when there was someone worthy of her sharp tongue. @LongForgottenSnowyPelt @biohazard!
"Ah, well you see, perhaps now's the time to take this guy away from you, Deadmoon." It was strange how Leon knew this other cat's name, but somehow he did. His dark blue eyes glowed as he attempted to speak in a pressing, urgent manner. He stepped forward, stretching his long legs. The grass furrowed around him as he pushed his way through the undergrowth. "It might just be in both of our interests that this cat is taken away from you, hm?"

Leon knew the consequences of his actions, and he knew exactly what he was implying--he'd take this cat away. Maybe he was slightly interested by what this Yin had to say--especially about the Clans. He eyed Deadmoon for a split second, then at the persistent Yin. Surely he'd know compromising information about the Clans? Though Leon didn't have a problem with most of them, only ShadowClan. But a Clan is a Clan, and his absent father had little interest in showing him around this territory.

Old July 3rd, 2023, 07:35 PM
You're stuck with me

This was all getting very confusing, but Deadmoon was rather proud of her intellect, so she wasn't about to start a fight when one could be avoided. The new chap, Leon, seemed rather willing to take the annoying furball who had just bit her paw(um, OUCH) off of her paws, and after a moment of deliberation she decided not to look a gift horse in the mouth. Moving off of the surly tom, but keeping her claws unsheathed just in case he wasn't as willing to depart as Leon was to take him, Deadmoon mewed with a hint of confusion still evident in her voice I'm not sure how you know my name, Leon, but you're welcome to take Yin wherever you want, as long as its not into Windclan territory. Hopefully the 'or else' was well enough implied that she could let them sort their own business out and go on her way, as soon as she was assured that their business wasn't an invasion. @LongForgottenSnowyPelt @biohazard!