Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 07:15 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Daragca
Today 06:55 AM
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by Mike29
Today 06:07 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:03 AM
Wing's nest
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 06:00 AM

Old June 23rd, 2023, 05:46 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Brackenfire's Den

currently open to all

a solitary den sits deep in the outskirts, and it's clearly not a place for the weak minded. brambles and ivy are forced back, encircling a small clearing with an old badger's set, where the entrance is decorated with bones. yes, bones. a ravens skull sits atop the entrance. a warning.

this is the home of former ShadowClan enforcer, Brackenfire. Clan cats and outsiders alike stumble upon this earthly hell, but not all leave unscathed.

Approach at your own risk.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old June 24th, 2023, 01:15 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Brackenfire's Den

Cougarbite had been out in the forest, hunting on his own, past shadowclan borders, after a training session with his apprentice. The outskirts always intruiged him. But today, there was something he noticed that was different. The typical abandoned badgers den was not far off, but there was a different scent coming from it. The sceont of a mother. He spotted a cat standing outside of it, but he was too far away to catch who it was. He was interested though, so he got closer, and as he did, he filled with rage. It was his mother. The cat who had abandoned him without a word one day and run off into the outskirts. And now here she was with presumably his half sibling/s that she recently gave birth to, acting as if she was never of Shadowclan.

He approached her, fur bushed, a low growl rumbling in his throat. "Mom." He said bluntly. "Why are you here. Why did you leave me." He then added, a bit of sadness to his tone

( @jupiter. :3 )
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Last edited by JackHunt_17; June 24th, 2023 at 01:15 PM.
Old June 24th, 2023, 05:52 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Brackenfire

The slender, scarred molly was lounging in front of her den, her figure slightly rounded at the midsection with the slightest hint of pregnancy, and she slowly ripped her claws down the side of a bone. Flinging it to the side, she pushed herself to her paws, letting out soft sigh.

She had grown older. Obviously. Picked up some new scars from her wonderful neighbors, the most prominent ones being a grotesque scar on her neck, creeping halfway up her cheek. The dumbasses thought that this would kill her, but she was too stubborn and prideful to be killed by an idiot.

If she wasn't from the outskirts originally, she'd be hard off. It was a hard, lonely life if you didn't relish solitude. She had reverted back to her natural state. Taking care of herself, instead of wasting her life away surrounded by idiots and traitors. Clear, dull yellow eyes sharpened as the rustling of bushes, and the molly let out a low, throaty growl, consciously brushing the scabbed clawmarks on her side.

"Come back for more, hm?" She spat in the direction of the sound, opening her mouth to snarl out foul curses and threats as an angry cat approached her, the usually stoic molly faltered? "Foxpaw?" She croaked after a second, narrowing her eyes. Despite all her faults and lack of compassion, she still loved her kits. Some could say that the kits were her downfall, she was too focused on raising them and ended up being a poor Enforcer near the end of her time in ShadowClan. But she never blamed her kits. Never.

But this kid blamed her. Clearly. And one looked at the emotional face of Foxpaw (or whatever their name was) had Brackenfire felt guilty. Until she heard the growl and the question asked, and the defense went up. The former Enforcer queen quirked a catbrow. It was easier to be mad or apathetic than emotional. "Twolegs. They took me, I didn't escape until 2 moons ago, and by then I knew I couldn't come back. My mother would've killed me for abandoning her and failing her, even if it wasn't my fault. I wanted to come back to you, but what use would I be dead, other than another fur to hang in your grandmother's den?"

She wasn't afraid. Just... cautious. Smart. Why go back, only to die or be disgraced?

@JackHunt_17

(not me changing my mind to not have her pop yet hhh)

Last edited by poppy; June 25th, 2023 at 05:52 PM.
Old June 24th, 2023, 06:18 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

"Its Cougarbite now. I'm trans and I'm the only one of the litter to make it to warriorhood. I've not heard from the rest of them since we were young. Frigidmist, my cousin, and Nightshiver are all I have left for family." He said in a low, judgy voice.

"A brave warrior wouldn't be scared of dawnstar and wouldn't abandon her family and clan." He muttered, but he knew she was right. dawnstar did have it out for her and was judging her as is.

He also eyed her belly, noticing she was pregnant
( @jupiter - lmao )
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
~~~~

Last edited by JackHunt_17; June 24th, 2023 at 06:19 PM.
Old June 24th, 2023, 06:53 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Brackenfire

Blinking slowly at the rush of information, the molly sat down, listening to her.... son's wave of information. Her heart clenched at the news. Her kits were gone. Just like she had been. Her eyes narrowed, growing cool and annoyed at her son's tone. "Okay... Cougarbite. Congratulations on warriorhood. " If this wasn't her kid, she'd be clawing his eyes right now.

The molly let out a soft, annoyed growl at the mumble, flicking an ear in interest. Nightshiver? The name of her former mentor and best friend sent an ache through her heart. The, she caught the mutter. "Thank you for your unsolicited opinion on how brave I am or am not. I've done more for the Clan then the vast majority of those idiots. And guess who I chose to give it all up for? Guess who I neglected my duties and lost my reputation for? The same cat who looks at me like I'm a cowardly piece of dung." There was no real anger or hate in her voice- this was her kid she had wanted so hard to get back to.

"How's... everything else been?" She choked out, shuffling awkwardly around her slightly rounded belly. Ugh. Pregnancy. Kids. Responsibilities.

( @JackHunt_17 )

Old June 24th, 2023, 09:45 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

“We still have no deputy. I’m trying to prove myself worthy of that spot, Dawnstar said whoever steps up and shows out the best has a chance and i’m hoping i have a chance despite only being 10 moons and like the youngest possible to be a warrior. I do have an apprentice though and I want to at least challenge for the rank of enforcer myself if i can, but other than that, we’ve been alright. Kinda the only fully stable clan right now, a lot happened within the others. Fire in Windclan, leader resigning in Riverclan, and the disappearance and change of Thunderclan high ranks too, right after a sinkhole ate their whole camp. We’ve lost a few members here and there to foxes and dogs, and a kit was stolen, but we’re managing ourselves as always.” Cougarbite said to his mother but no friendliness was in his tone. Just judgement. He didn’t care what she said it still hurt. @jupiter
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

Old June 25th, 2023, 12:26 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Brackenfire

Ah, so her son was a blinded, hard headed grudge holder. if I wanted to be judged for by choices, I would've gone home. She felt her brain clog with frustration, but she leaned back in a relaxed position. Apathy was more infuriating than anger, and she fully intended to be a giant pain in the ass.

"Glad to hear the other Clans are still struggling and idiotic as usual. I'm shocked that ThunderClan hasn't caved in on itself and fallen to pieces yet." She didn't understand how they could keep chasing weakling leaders out. It was depressing and pathetic, but entertaining to observe from afar. She noticed the faintest change of her son's eyes when he mentioned a kit was stolen. If he wasn't her kit, she would've missed it.

Rising to her paws, staring straight at him, she tipped her head to the side with fake concern. "A kit, hm? Someone you know?" Ah, interrogation. Her favorite game. There was intuition flaring in her gaze. Finally, something interesting.

( @JackHunt_17 )

Old June 25th, 2023, 04:30 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
Brackenfire

Ah, so her son was a blinded, hard headed grudge holder. if I wanted to be judged for by choices, I would've gone home. She felt her brain clog with frustration, but she leaned back in a relaxed position. Apathy was more infuriating than anger, and she fully intended to be a giant pain in the ass.

"Glad to hear the other Clans are still struggling and idiotic as usual. I'm shocked that ThunderClan hasn't caved in on itself and fallen to pieces yet." She didn't understand how they could keep chasing weakling leaders out. It was depressing and pathetic, but entertaining to observe from afar. She noticed the faintest change of her son's eyes when he mentioned a kit was stolen. If he wasn't her kit, she would've missed it.

Rising to her paws, staring straight at him, she tipped her head to the side with fake concern. "A kit, hm? Someone you know?" Ah, interrogation. Her favorite game. There was intuition flaring in her gaze. Finally, something interesting.

( @JackHunt_17 )
Cougarbite shuffled his feet uncomfortably, knowing well that he was the one responsable for the injuries inflicted to her. But instead he said this. "uh, shes the little sister of a good friend of mine, one of the enforcers, Larkfire, who also became a warrior very young and kinda took over as my mentor despite only being 2 moons older than me. She gave me my assessment and pretty much 80% of my training." Yes. He may have some feelings for her. He would not say that though.
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

Old June 25th, 2023, 05:45 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Brackenfire

Squirmy, much? The pregnant tabby leaned closer, motherly intuition overriding her need for drama. "Do you know who did it? You look very uncomfortable just now, honey. Do you need to get something off your chest?" She asked. Enticingly. He was hiding something. She would figure it out eventually, whatever it was.

Leaning back, the molly tipped her head to the side. Larkfire. Oh, Larkpaw? The little gray cat whom she had given side eyes across the clearing to? Impressive. What'd she do that was so great, exist? The way most ranks were selected it as usually who killed someone and who had been the most active. Then they slacked and get the boot. It was all very cliche now.

"Is she pretty?" The pain in the ass side of her was now merging with the maternal side of her that longed to be someone who her kits confided in. But when she threw her life away, they resented her out of ignorance or convenience. Either way, it was annoying but not crippling.

For all her talk, the molly looked thinner and more bedraggled than usual. Adapting back to the loner life was taking it's toll.

@JackHunt_17

Last edited by poppy; June 25th, 2023 at 05:47 PM.
Old June 27th, 2023, 05:15 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

( @jupiter )
"will you tell anyone?" Cougarbite asked, uncomfortable. He didn't want to admit to beating up a kit during a mental breakdown. Especially a kit whom he now learned was the sister of his friend.

"Yes- but she's not the cat for me, in that way, i don't think. I want someone I can have biological kits with. There's this other molly, Roseshine, who's trans like me, but trans the opposite way, so she can help me have kits and they can be biologically both ours." Cougarbite told his mom.
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~