Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Today 06:10 PM
Warrior Name Game
Today 06:09 PM
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by glitch
Today 06:07 PM

Old April 27th, 2024, 04:11 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Confused

Default “Honestly, I just Hate to not Hate You.”

Rosekit
Male / 2 1/2 Moons / ThunderClan / Sexuality Unknown
Chocolate-brown and russet tabby Tom with fluffy fur and bright amber eyes, thin scars on his legs and a wide scar across the bottom half of his face

Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?
~Rosekit

✽❀✽

Rosekit dragged his paws across the clearing ground, watching the dirt bubble up behind each drawn-out step. He had created a pattern for his eyes to follow; back left paw, front left paw, back right paw, front right paw, blink, repeat. The most interesting thing was the dirt popping up every time he lifted a paw, and with the amount of time he had been spending trying to be entertained by this, it was beginning to feel torturous. Watching himself walk wasn’t exactly Rosekit’s idea of fun, but then again, what was in this place? ThunderClan camp, at least to Rosekit, was beginning to feel like a little box. Within this little box, Rosekit was prancing laid back and forth, never loosing a single ounce of energy because walking had become effortless to him over time, and finally, he would lay down and rest for the night. Then once he awoke, it was right back to prancing.

The only escape from this box-trap was by being an obnoxious hairball, and that came to Rosekit naturally. But the very moment he was finished being a bother, it was always right back to prancing laps and kicking up dirt. The russet tom-kit looked up briefly from his paws and the dirt and up at camp. Aw, man- can’t wait for apprenticeship… He thought to himself, for what was most likely the millionth time in the past hour. And yet I’m not even halfway. This is my life, and I’ve never hated anything more.

He stopped circling the camp kicking dirt once he reached the nursery, pausing to take a look inside. He tilted his head to get a proper look in at the scene, but there wasn’t anything out of the ordinary going on in the den. Only kits tumbling over one another and their mothers- queens staring at the chaos and simply trying to make sure nobody was setting fires as they played. It was amazing to Rosekit how all over the place his peers could be, loud and restless 24/7. Anyway, in the nursery, it seemed nothing was new at the moment.

Then again… He started to think, glancing back grumpily at his paws. Maybe they’re just more like me than I’d like to think. Bored out of their minds and ready for some craziness. But at least I TRY to walk off my boredom, instead’a rubbing it off on some poor ol’ mothers. He payed no attention to the fact that walking only made him feel even more bored with life, and padded away from the nursery, back to circling camp. The other kits could live life however they wanted, Rosekit had no reason to care. At least, he didn’t until it was time to bother and tease one of them- but that was different.

Eventually the torture of boredom took over and Rose’Kit finally stopped walking for good. He found a spot in the center of camp to stay for a while and sat, ending the trail of his scrappy paw prints across ring of the camp. There, he turned his attention to his clanmates, scattered all around camp, existing in whatever ways they felt happiest. Whether that be by having civil conversations, playing around, squabbling with a friend, or just enjoying the peace, all of those activities seemed to be out of Rosekit’s reach. The tabby kit just couldn’t quite grasp the feeling of satisfaction- he was left unfulfilled, incomplete.

I can wait another three and a half moons, can’t I? He asked himself, but it wasn’t helpful. Three and a half moons was a long time to wait, and the idea of it wasn’t very exciting. Hey, maybe I’ll pick up a friend or two before I become an apprentice. Somebody ambitious, and… someone with strong hope in their future self… yeah! Kind of like me, right?

But when all he did was walk, bother others, and be bothered, finding friends wasn’t easy. Rosekit just needed a good conversation- a cat who could get him out of this never-ending cycle of boredom. No more kicking dirt- Rosekit would have somebody to practice Warrior-to-Warrior combat with! What a life that could be, where he could get to training even before he reached the age of six moons! So I guess that just means more waiting, then, Rosekit realized with a surge of annoyance. Waiting for this said cat, that is… Of course. The never-ending cycle truly was never-ending. Eat, sleep, drink, kick some dirt, repeat. Rosekit looked down to glare at his paws, unsheathing his claws to reveal trapped bits and pieces of old dirt and grain.

There was a lot of waiting ahead of him, wasn’t there? Infinite, horrible, torturous waiting. It made him sick. But what could somebody so insignificant do?

✽❀✽

// Here! This might be a bit of a wonky starter, my bad- wasn’t quite sure what to put. But here it is, I lived. \\

~ @Dolomedes ~

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; April 27th, 2024 at 04:12 PM.
Old May 2nd, 2024, 12:49 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: “Honestly, I just Hate to not Hate You.”

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 17 | No purrks |

Orangeblossom had spent his time like he did every other day, he was sent on a patrol or two where he tried to make some friends and keep the cheer up while he and the rest of the group hunted or gathered as he tended to find himself less on border patrols for some reason, then it was time to pad into camp where it would nearly too late to do anything with his siblings and maybe he would trip and hurt himself enough to get a chance to talk to Springlight. It was a simple life but it was one that Orangeblossom didn’t find that he minded, it beat having wars and fearing that every battle could mean never seeing his siblings again, every fight knowing it could drag on long enough for his siblings to be thrown into the fray. No, he would take a simple cycle and repeated days of patrolling than any sort of fight. He only hoped that Windclan and Shadowclan would keep their noses where they belong and despite their shared histories given what he heard about the last Riverclan raid, Riverclan wasn’t much of a clan to worry about. Regardless, here the warrior was, dropping off some mice at the pile before looking around camp to check out the happenings.

His green eyes moved through camp as he watched some of the felines in it move on from one thing to another and then back again. A sigh escaped him but it wasn’t sad or anything, just a sigh, not even Orangeblossom really knew what it was about really. His gaze shifted from the clearing over towards the nursery, his siblings would probably like a visit, likely, or they would throw a fit because he had promised them a visit yesterday only to get assigned double patrols. They were never mad at Orangeblossom long but it still made him feel guilty, it wasn’t like he meant to work so much, he still cared about them, made time for them. Heaving himself to his paws even though he couldn’t really remember sitting down, the warrior made his way to the nursery. Or at least, he was aiming to when his eyes caught on another tiny kit. Well, that was kind of unfair to them, all kits were tiny compared to him because they were, well, kits. The kit seemed to be pacing and very clearly bored and from somewhere in his mind Orangeblossom thought that they looked familiar but the warrior was sure that they haven’t interacted face to face yet, so maybe the ginger had seen the kit running around sometime and the memory was brought to mind.

Regardless, the warrior found himself smiling and finding energy after the tiring patrol with a trot over to the kit. The poor thing looked bored out of their mind and it was clear even to someone that didn’t know them well, or maybe, the kit just liked pacing and staring at their claws, well no harm in asking if they want to play a game. His siblings didn’t seem to want to see him based on their callous good mornings to him, so maybe Orangeblossom should give them more time. They would need to understand, especially as they get older, the importance of Orangeblossom patrolling and that he couldn’t really just skip out just because they want to play. He shook out his fur to clear his thoughts before calling out to the lone kit, “You look awfully bored? I’m Orangeblossom, figured I would ask if you want to play a game?
[ @Weekend-Wondering - Rosekit ]
[ Sorry this is a bit clunky as well /w\ I wasn’t quite sure what to do. ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]
Old May 4th, 2024, 08:26 AM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Confused

Default Re: “Honestly, I just Hate to not Hate You.”

Rosekit
Male / 2 1/2 Moons / ThunderClan / Sexuality Unknown
Chocolate-brown and russet tabby Tom with fluffy fur and bright amber eyes, thin scars on his legs and a wide scar across the bottom half of his face

Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?
~Rosekit

✽❀✽

Hey, he started to tell himself. Looking on the bright side, maybe with all of this saved up energy, I’ll never grow tired during my apprenticeship. Wouldn’t that be…. nice? His amber gaze continued to dart around camp, hesitating on anybody who had either just arrived or he simply hadn't noticed earlier on. Eventually, they paused on a curly, multicolored tom that he recognized as Orangeblossom. For a little bit, he let his eyes follow the warrior as he walked in a certain direction, but once Rosekit realized that it seemed he was headed towards the nursery, he looked away. Dang it, not another one! He had looked away just in time for Orangeblossom to notice him.

I mean, maybe he’s got family in the nursery or something, Rosekit considered the idea, because it sounded familiar… but he was sure Orangeblossom wasn’t a father. Not yet, at least. But did random warriors with no association with anybody in the nursery other than their mother-like appreciation for kits and queens always have so show up and crowd up the already packed nursery? Rosekit could only hope Orangeblossom had a reason to be there- sibling, nephews, nieces, whatever it may be. Siblings sounded about right, but he couldn’t be sure.

He turned back toward the rest of his clanmates that populated ThunderClan’s camp, returning to his usual boredom. What a day. Why was the most interesting thing that had happened to him today getting one of his claws caught on a little stone? What kind of Highlight-of-the-Day was that? A painful one, sure, He sighed, quickly and grumpily. Why cant somebody invade camp? Give me something to worry about, augh!

That was when he noticed a familiar figure coming his way from the edge of his vision. Orangeblossom was back. The warrior was trotting along through camp- he must have decided against spending time in the nursery. Oh, nice, Rosekit’s whiskers twitched. Finally somebody who actually understands the lack of importance in blabbering and playing role-play with some babies. Smart guy- When he found out that Orangeblossom was actually headed in his direction, Rosekit’s heart jumped. Him? Somebody except the empty-headed Spottedfire was coming in his direction, and voluntarily?! What was going on? Heaven was opening up.

He made a full turn around to face the warrior, one eyebrow raised. Orangeblossom called out to him, starting off by mentioning his boredom. The little russet tabby’s eyes narrowed. Quite an observation, huh? Who knew! Following the comment came a question: ‘Figured I’d ask if you wanted to play a game?’ Hey, at least he got right to the point. Rosekit appreciated the simplicity of the request- there was no, ‘It would be my greatest honor to bestow upon you an offer, an invitation, to join me in the action of playful amusement?’, unlike the nonsense Rosekit had heard time and time before, but that didn’t mean he was going to just brush it off.

Orangeblossom dared to ask him if he wanted to play a game? Rosekit, the most mature and warrior-like kitten of ThunderClan? A game?

Rosekit straightened and lifted his chin. Then clearly and confidentially, he declared, “I don’t play games,” He fixated his gaze on Orangeblossom’s, trying his hardest to maintain eye contact. He had heard from somebody that staring into the depths of others’ souls was admirable, so here he was. “And boredom? Well yeah, duh! What’s there to do other than send dirt flying? You wouldn’t get it… uh…Nickname generator activate, please,… Curl’Clump. You’re no kit, you just can’t understand. Until my apprentice ceremony, I’m completely meaningless- and where’s the fun in that? So of course I look ‘awfully bored.’ But…” He lost his train of words, only retrieving it after a long blink and little smile. “… what a fun surprise. You’ve got eyes?

He wasn’t sure where to go with this, so as if it would help him, he glanced back at the nursery for a second or two. He had to add something to the playing-thing, didn’t he? It felt unsatisfying to just say ‘no’ to the idea and move on. It wasn’t mean ad detailed enough. There were kits playing and tumbling over one another over in the nursery at this very moment- he could see them- and goodness, they looked like idiots. That was a good start, wasn’t it?

Again- no games for me,” The tom-Kit repeated, smirking. “When I ‘play’, I’m actually just practicing. One day all of the other kits will realize that I have double their skill, all because I don’t play, I train, right? Like, battle practice?” Then an idea clicked into his head. A brilliant idea, at that. Rosekit’s smirk brightened into a real smile. He was going to show Orangeblossom what he could do. “Wanna see? Look- I can pounce, see? Are you looking?

Without waiting for an answer, he shrank into the saddest and worst angled stalk in the history of stalks, and braced himself. Due to the crookedness of his position an inaccuracy of it, it was a little painful, but it wasn’t like he’d ever done it before, so he wouldn’t know. “I’ve never actually seen someone- do this-” He made sure to tell Orangeblossom as he adjusted himself into a slightly less painful position. It was still very wrong, but he was trying his best with the little information and limited knowledge that he had. His voice was tight, and his awkward crouch made it almost impossible to get any words out without them sounding breathy and pitiful. So he spoke quickly, and lied, “This feels… about right!

Rosekit briefly debated shutting up and given Orangeblossom some time to respond or comment, but he brushed off the idea a soon as it had come. Then squinting at Orangeblossom, marking the warrior as his target, he sprung forward. Except… forward wasn’t forward… forward was sideways. And sideways, instead of being Orangeblossom, was the floor of the camp clearing. Rosekit made his clumsy landing against the hard ground, far from Orangeblossom. He caught himself just before he could knock his head, sending a puff of dirt popping up around him. Dang it, dang it, DANG IT! His thoughts screamed.

Oh, the humiliation. Quickly, he scrambled back onto all fours, and glared over in Orangeblossom’s direction. Quietly and shallowly, but just loud enough for the warrior to hear, he mumbled, “I… was never taught.” He shook the stray dirt from his pelt, letting bits of grain and dust fly off and away from his fur. His face was hot with embarrassment by now.

Desperate to feel less like a dummy, he raised his voice. “But… I bet you couldn’t pounce when you were a kit, Curl’Clump!

✽❀✽

// If there’s ever a random comma between Rose and Kit, (Rose’Kit) I’m sorry. I have autocorrect to blame. \\

~ @Dolomedes ~

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~