Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ravenpaw Finder
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 04:55 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 04:54 PM
RiverClan Patrol Place...
by taillow
Last post by SeonghwaBerry
Today 04:52 PM
Haven't you noticed I'm a...
Last post by Aolani
Today 04:51 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by SeonghwaBerry
Today 04:48 PM

Old Today, 11:55 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Muddy Meetings [P]

Muddypaw
"Shadowclan's self-proclaimed Hound!"
| He/they | ShC Apprentice | Moons: 5| Purrks: none |

Today's investigation has led Shadowclan's self-proclaimed hound to the warrior's den! Without any calls from Dawnstar, Muddypaw had assumed that any training today wouldn't be morning training which wasn't bad or anything but he much preferred having something to do in the morning, it made waking up much easier. But alas, here he was, terribly bored but then his amber eyes moved across camp towards the different dens and he realized that he hadn't yet ever been in the warrior's den. Which was strange for a curious former kit and apprentice like themself. So! With no other directive or task, Muddypaw set off towards the den! No harm in being curious and who knows! Maybe they'll meet or find someone/thing interesting!

The apprentice padded over and at first cautiously poked his hound-ish snout into the dark space. Some warriors were still inside, sleeping, or talking, or existing... it was pretty early wasn't it. Early enough for the apprentice to hear Mistlewhisker call the dawn patrols... hehe... dawn patrols. Like Dawnstar! Muddypaw gave a little giggle at the word pattern but then focused back in on looking around. He stepped a paw in, than another when he wasn't immediately questioned or scolded. Golden eyes moved to each of the nests and then to the way the den walls sat. So many nests, but that made sense for a clan as big and great as Shadowclan's! But it did make prey that much harder to find and left prey able to poison that many more clan mates without leaving any signs. But let them rest easy for now! Once Muddypaw becomes the hound fully then they won't be able to hide anywhere where it's safe from them! Yes!
[ @hypnoticpeachy - Butterflystripe ]
Header base by Catnap-s on DA
Design by @/Chickadee

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder

Last edited by Dolomedes; Today at 11:55 AM.
Old Today, 12:03 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime I come online
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: Muddy Meetings [P]

Butterflystripe was the last of the warriors in the den to wake up, she was a deep sleeper and there was a lot of commotion around her. She assumed it was time for the dawn patrols. Dawn already? She thought to herself as she began to stretch her legs. Well, I was going to have to wake up at some point. At least I had a good rest! Butterflystripe padded slowly out of the den, making sure not to bump into any of her Clanmates. Though, she felt like she saw a smaller cat in the corner of her eye. Did I see an apprentice just now? Must've been my imagination, I am pretty sleepy after all. It's not like she would mind; she wouldn't scold any cat just for being in the "wrong" den. Butterflystripe was too cowardly to scold any cat at all.

Last edited by hypnoticpeachy; Today at 12:08 PM.
Old Today, 12:23 PM
Your Local Spider

Muddypaw

Aha! A warrior that doesn't seem to busy and who could answer all their questions, good timing! They didn't scold Muddypaw so surely that must mean that they were a-okay with him being in the warriors den as he was. Oh wait- oh no! The warrior was heading for the exit of the den! No wait- Muddypaw has yet to interrogate you proper! The apprentice trotted after the warrior, "Hey wait! Can I ask you some questions? What's you name? What're you up to? Where do you sleep in the warriors den? How are you settling into the camp? Any thoughts on the recent murders?" The houndish feline spoke out as he padded right up to the warriors side and continued to walk beside them. Until they said, 'not now, muddypaw, I'm busy' or 'leave me alone.' Muddypaw was going to consider them free to chat!
[ Note: Be sure to either quote my post by clicking on the 'quote' button on the bottom of it OR mention me by putting @Dolomedes on your post somewhere so I get notified when you respond <33 ]
Design by @/Chickadee

[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; Today at 12:29 PM.
Old Today, 12:30 PM

Butterflystripe turned her head to Muddypaw to answer his questions. "My name is Butterflystripe! I'm leaving the den to see if there's a dawn patrol I must attend to. I sleep in the back of the warriors den. I'm settling in nicely. I don't like that the murders are happening..." Butterflystripe grimaced when she answered the last question, but she was more than happy to answer the other questions. "I don't get to talk to the apprentices as much as I'd like unless I'm chosen to go a patrol. Can you perhaps remind me of your name?" She questioned, tilting her head. Butterflystripe was excited, this was the first time in a while that she got to talk to an apprentice without becoming nervous about if she was talking to them the "correct" way. While she had many opportunities, her anxiety got the best of her.
@Dolomedes

Last edited by hypnoticpeachy; Today at 12:44 PM.
Old Today, 02:03 PM
Your Local Spider

Muddypaw

Muddypaw was happy to have such a willing conversation partner for once! Most of the time they got really annoyed at their questions really fast and Muddypaw never really saw why. Curiosity never hurt any cat so why make a big deal out of it. Though this warrior, Butterflystripe, seemed much kinder than your average Shadowclan warrior. At least according to what mom says about them. But mom was a bit biased, Muddypaw knows that, because she was originally Riverclan. And you know… the recent Riverclan driving out battle thing! The apprentice shook his head and continued to pad at the warriors side as she went about her daily routine. “My name is Muddypaw! I was only just made an apprentice so no worries for not knowing my name yet or anything.” The young feline spoke politely in response.

Say… did you happen to go on the recent Shadowclan patrol to fight Riverclan? I haven’t gotten any real details on what happened yet. It’s always, ‘youre too little to know that stuff, Muddykit’ but now I’m an apprentice so I’m plenty big enough to know now!
Design by @/Chickadee

Old Today, 03:20 PM

"Oh! It's nice to meet you, Muddypaw!" Butterflystripe answered, grimacing at the mention of the patrol again. "I haven't yet, no. I wouldn't want to unless I absolutely had to anyway. But I don't think they'll pick me for a good majority of fighting patrols, which I feel is a good thing because I'm cowardly and my legs aren't fast." She replied, nervously fidgeting with her paws. Butterflystripe didn't like patrols that involved driving cats off Clan territory because she was never confident in her fighting abilities. @Dolomedes

Last edited by hypnoticpeachy; Today at 04:10 PM.