Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
minkpaws new everything...
by alec
Last post by paris
Today 11:36 AM
RiverClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 11:35 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 11:24 AM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:23 AM

Old April 21st, 2024, 07:42 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default now and forever [p]

->> minkpaw [she/they, outsider, 13moons] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

minkpaws dirtied paws dragged along the ground as she briefly circled the sparse patch of moss before letting her shoulders drop, exhaustion catching up to her and finally layed down. the apprentice hadnt even really left riverclan territory, mostly staying hidden somewhere along the riverclan outskirts border instead of wandering off just yet. she just couldnt bring herself to ultimately turn her back to riverclan, not after all that happened. dishevelled muddy fur stuck to her skin and it was starting to itch but the tumble she had taken that resulted in getting coated in cold slimy mud had also kept clan cats off her tail so she swallowed around the discomfort. it was stupid to imagine cats coming after her at all, but if she had learned anything, fadingsun wouldnt deal kindly with outsiders, even worse, ex clan cats.
minkpaw let her eyelids flutter shut for the first time since she left camp, and even if she couldnt remember how long it had been, if the dull heavy feeling of her body was anything to go off it mustve been a day or so at least. if anything, it had been long enough for the oriental shaped feline to shrug off the initial hurt and guilt that had filled her system, wear down the adrenaline rush and blind panic and leave her empty, cold and shaky.

( for the gold birth thing @blxze. )

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store
Old April 23rd, 2024, 09:02 AM
Fire in the Hole!!

Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: now and forever [p]

Funny, this was. a pregnant warrior was the only cat that cared whether an apprentice lived or died,
whether she was okay or not when the search patrol returned empty-pawed. Funny, how she was
wandering closer to the outsider border with every step she took. She wouldn't go to close, to avoid
getting in trouble. It was even funnier that she was almost certain that even though her mate was
behind her she thought she could scent Spotty. How terrible the world was. How terribly real this had
to be. That a kid was missing. The thought of her being like a sister had thawed slightly. Minks was
nearly like her own kid. If she wasn't safe, Goldfish didn't feel safe, either. With Minkpaw in an unknown
area, She hadn't had a good sleep in StarClan-knows how long. All she wanted was to find Minkpaw
and bring her sorry rump back to RiverClan. The scarred bicolor needed her more than she would
ever dare to admit. She was too important to her to lose. If she was dead, which she would never
believe without seeing her body,
Goldfish would almost certainly die too.

Exhaustion dragged at her paws. They'd walked relatively slowly here, but the molly's legs were
quivering with the effort of each heavy step. Now she was certain Spottedstream was following
them. She didn't even care. She didn't care if the entire clan was following her. Thoughts of Minks
clouded her mind, and suddenly the exhaustion that plagued her limbs nearly made her stumble.
Her breath came in gasps. Goldfish was slightly embarrassed. They'd been walking for an hour,
probably. And yet here she was, gasping for air like she was climbing the tallest tree in all the
territories. Stupid pregnancy. Peps... I think Spottedstream's... following us. Her voice was a
raspy purr. So like her sister. Minkpaw! She yowled, voice hoarse from calling her name so
many times during the search. Minks! Minks, I'm here to... help you. Her yowl softened in
affection for a minute. Her heavy pawsteps grew only heavier as her pace quickened in desperation.
She has to be around here. Stupid lump in her throat. She has to. Minks! She
yowled her beloved friend's name again. Minks, please! Her desire to find her only grew larger.
The black-and-yellow tortie seemingly lost touch with the fact her companions were with her. She
stumbled and nearly collapsed into a sitting position. Minkpaw! She yelled out yet again, voice
pleading. She would never stop. She would never, ever stop if that's what it took to find her. If it took
all the flesh on her bones she'd find her. She must find her.

__

Gif by Ramen

Character Site [WIP]
Faithfern is the Current Leader of Darkclan. She has an open den policy.

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently
Old April 25th, 2024, 09:21 AM
revenge is a fools game

( @blxze. @Fritter @Bean )

->> minkpaw <<-
[ she/they | outsider | 13moons ]
a dark blueish grey and white she cat with silver eyes
it wasnt like deep down minkpaw knew someone was going to come for her, whether it be goldfish or cobwebpaw but she had hoped to at least get a tiny bit of rest before so when goldfishs voice made its way through the veil of sleep and into minkpaws mind she couldnt help but inwardly wince.
still hidden behind something that could either be a bush or a very weirdly shaped shrub she remained still for a moment, white tipped ears twitching towards the two- three? cats coming her way before she shuffled, chest low to the ground but careful to keep her tail high enough to not catch on any leaves. minkpaw wasnt entirely sure if she was glad it was only newleaf and the bush wasnt that leafy and she had been able to easily slip in without causing a lot of noise, or if she wouldve preferred more leaves to hide her white markings. the mud made it so her legs and part of her tail wouldnt be an issue anymore but she hadnt managed to crash into that puddle so bad her ears and face would be affected so she just had to sit and hope.
the option to just stay hidden, beneath dark shadows and splatters of drying mud, and wait until they left was immediately off the table when goldfish stumbled and had to sit. minkpaw couldnt let a extremely pregnant goldfish wander aimlessly while simply watching them. she let out a quiet sigh, eyes fluttering shut briefly before continuing through the open space beneath the bush, squeezing through a small gap between stems and losing some of the mud, before pushing through the branches and out into the open. eyes cast downwards and mentally bracing for the weight of negative reactions she'd be subjected to as soon as goldfish noticed her.

(specification for the mud part: its mostly her legs and the lower chest/stomach part + splatters )]

━━━━━━━━
Old April 28th, 2024, 01:19 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Tired

II She/Her II 25 Moons II RiverClan Warrior II
[ Herbal Knowledge T1 ● The Collector ]

WHY THE HELL WAS HER EXPECTING SISTER LEAVING CAMP???? Spottedstream intended to find that out. Well her attempt to stay hidden didn't seem to work very much, as she heard her sister utter her name. Her blue eyes were fixed on goldie's black and orange pelt. She trotted up to the queen's side. "Goldie, I get you're worried about Minks, but for stars sake your kits are due any day now! You should be in the nursery!" she yowled in protest, lashing her silver tail. Spottedstream's eyes didn't show anger, but rather worry. After all they've been through, The silver she wasn't going to drop the protective-big-sister act now. Not when her sister was this close to kitting. She was about to ask for them to go back when Minkpaw emerged, covered in mud. She perked up her ears, giving a soft smile to the apprentice. "Minkpaw," she purred, curling her tail over her paws. "Come here. We've been worried about you. And your fur! Let me clean you up, darling," she offered, making room for the apprentice to join them if she was willing.

[ @alec @blxze. @Fritter - forgive me for the sloppiness of this post ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old April 30th, 2024, 01:26 PM
Fire in the Hole!!

Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

|_______._____._______|

Goldfish was seeing double. There were never-shown ears that pricked at her eyes, and her desperation
was stronger than her difficulty. The silence that lapsed as she panted was broken as Spottedstream
made quick work of revealing her position and protesting angrily, but Goldfish could see the worry and
anxiety in her eyes. She took the liberty of partially pressing her shoulder against her sister to keep
herself steady. "I love you. But I don't give a crap about that opinion. I'm finding--" Oh. Oh.
Brain was no longer registered.
MINKSMINKSMINKSMINKSMINKSMINKSINKSMINKS
Goldfish hurtled at maximum speed in the direction of her beloved friend, expression constantly
shifting in a massive whirlwind of emotions. Angry, happy, sad, excited, anxious, relieved, reluctant,
apologetic. That about summed it up. But all that ran through her mind was MINKSMINKSMINKS is
here and MINKSMINKSMINKS is okay, and MINKSMINKSMINKS is alive. She was about to barrel
directly into her, when she halted. Minks didn't seem to happy. Goldfish felt like if she touched her,
Minks may shatter. She was so scared of losing her again. So scared she might not come back.
So scared she would be alone. She wasn't sure what to do or say, so she just stood with one
paw raised like she would continue walking toward her, head tilted slightly away. Her eyes were
hesitant. "I'm..." She couldn't finish her sentence before her thoughts began shooting
out her mouth at a million miles per hour. "I love you, Minks, you know that, right? You scared
me and Webs half to death! I was panicked, Minks, panicked! I was so sure you were dead and
I went out searching with Dusklion and when I didn't find anything I... I love you, Minks. You're
like my own kid. Just know that, alright? Know I would fight all the badgers in the forest for you.
Die for you. Risk my life again and again.
Her voice cracked. "I don't know what I'd do
without you. You matter to me. Don't think otherwise. Don't think wrongly of me. I... Minks...
I need you. Please... Come home...?"
Now she felt like she may shatter into a million
pieces. The consistent jabbing of the kits inside her didn't help the situation. Didn't help her
stress. I love you as much as them, Minks. She wanted to say, but she didn't. She couldn't
get those exact words out. "You're one of them to me." That would portray her point well
enough. She could sense Peps and Spotty behind her, But Minkpaw was who she targeted with her
desperate, longing gaze. Thump. The kits jabbed harshly. She didn't move. Her golden-hued
eyes wouldn't stop staring at her. Never, ever again did she want them to see anyone but her kits,
Minks, Spotty, Peps. And if she had her way, Dais and Shelly. Their nicknames were the only words
that seemed to compute. The only words that mattered in her heart. The words that, even if their
owners were dead, would forever live on in her soul. Because they mattered.

._______._____._______.
| @alec [Hard post for u heh] | @Bean | @Fritter |

Character Site [WIP]
Faithfern is the Current Leader of Darkclan. She has an open den policy.

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently
Old May 1st, 2024, 02:24 AM
revenge is a fools game

->> minkpaw <<-
[ she/they | shadowclan | 13moons ]
a dark blueish grey and white she cat with silver eyes
minkpaw ignored spottedstreams words, refusing to even look up from the ground until goldfish closed in. she flinched, stepping back, jaws pressed together tightly and eyes squeezed shut for a moment.
everything remained quiet, her head was still hanging, silver gaze transfixed to the ground once again and besides the quiet breathing of everyone around her, the sound of blood rushing through her ears grew to a deafening volume.
goldfish speech hit her like a whole ass tree, ears dropping even more as she sucked in a shuddering breath and guilt sparked in her stomach. and there they were again, translucent paws reaching out for her, laying their strong grasp around her heart and lungs and squeezing and pulling so intently she could do nothing but gasp for air, hunched over and on shaky legs.
"Please... Come home...?" she weakly shook her head, "im sorry"

( @blxze. @Fritter @Bean )

━━━━━━━━