Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
[ p ] Dusk-Colored Lions...
by paedyn
Last post by taillow
Today 11:18 PM
Kit Curriculum Finder
by dino.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 11:14 PM
◆ Ace's Character Directory
Last post by goodacacia
Today 11:10 PM
everything eats and is...
by wolfie
Last post by wolfie
Today 11:08 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starfall
Today 11:06 PM

Old June 25th, 2024, 02:38 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default [P] The Search

Whisperinghive
Beefed Up T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch

Ok, ok. Everything is gonna be just fine. We're going to find Stempaw and bring him home. Everything is all good.. It's not like Stempaw vanished without a trace. It's not like his best friend left without saying anything- Whisperinghive almost tripped on a loose rock as he entered the Warrior's den to look for Batglare, kicking it away before padding over to the warrior's nest. "Batglare, would you be able to come with me to the outskirts? I want to search for my friend, Stempaw." He said to the older warrior, hoping they'd accept his request to go out and search for his friend. "I've gotten permission to go from Twilightstar." He added just incase his past mentor was going to ask that.

@Moonraven @elaif

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; August 8th, 2024 at 07:15 PM.
Old August 13th, 2024, 10:46 AM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: [P] The Search

Batglare
The tom lifted his head as he noticed the cat approaching his den. Usually, his clanmates gave his nest a decently wide berth as he'd nip or cuff any warrior who kicked or jerked in their sleep around him. The senior cocked his head when his former apprentice arrived asking him to come look for Stempaw?

That apprentice hasn't been seen in moons, but so long as Whisperinghive had gotten Twilightstar's permission he didn't see any reason not to accompany. Truthfully he'd rather he come along to keep an eye on the tom. Batglare didn't think they'd find Stempaw however kept that thought to himself.

The brown and white warrior grunted in approval and got to his paws. He shook out his thick pelt and raised a whiskered brow. "Where do you think we'll find him? It's not easy to hunt down cats who have long since disappeared from the clan." Batglare knew he could track the cat down if he had a good scent trail to follow or left any signs of his whereabouts, but given the time they'd be nonexistent by now. He led the way out of the den and then slowed his pace to keep stride with Whisperinghive.

@ChaosBringer. [I didn't realize how long it's been. Feel free to bump me every few days for replies]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old August 24th, 2024, 02:22 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Whisperinghive
Killer Aptitude T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch

Whisperinghive exhaled in relief as the older warrior made a noise of approval and came to their paws. When Batglare padded out, the younger warrior quickly followed. "The outskirts. If he was on our territory, someone would've found him." Whisperinghive started, his ears twitching softly. "If he got lost and landed in Shadowclan, they probably would've killed him and left his body at the border." He continued, quietly wincing at the thought of his friend being murdered. "Thunderclan might have chased him off so far he couldn't find his way back, and Riverclan...I wouldn't doubt they could've killed him." Whisperinghive went quiet, his throat hurting a bit from talking. He didn't usually say more than a few sentences other than when he was mad. Whisperinghive shook out his pelt for a moment to get some dust off, also because the scar on his muzzle was itchy. His paws quietly touched the ground as he continued walking, patiently waiting for a response from the older warrior.

Starsdammit, the cold feeling was back. It gripped his heart once more like a hawk grabbing a mouse with its talons, squeezing the life and heat away. What if his friend was gone forever? Would he have to find someone else? replace Stempaw? He could never!! Flower was the only friend he needed, and they'd find him.

@Moonraven (On my next turn, Whispers will find a scent and find a makeshift camp where Stempaw is)

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old September 3rd, 2024, 05:33 PM
Engaged to Ian

Batglare kept his senses alert as they moved to the unfamiliar territory. The comment about ShadowClan made him wrinkle his nose. He didn't think ShadowClan would leave said body at the border, but considering how they were getting along these days perhaps they'd spare some sort of kindness there. The other two clans might be accurate assumptions. All in all, Stempaw shouldn't have been out on his own let alone near the borders.

He understood that Twilightstar allowed them to look for this cat, but just because they found him didn't mean he'd be allowed to rejoin the clan like that. He better have a good excuse for being gone for as long as he has. As they reached the border of the outskirts, and he crossed over first, his pelt prickled uncomfortably.

He tossed Whisperinghive a troubling glare. He was glad that Whisperinghive had found himself a friend. To find one for prickly cats like him was rare. Even so, it also brought some concerns. "It's nice to see you're dedicated, but don't get your hopes up. It's rare to find those you're hunting for when it comes to missing cats." He growled softly. "You must learn to let go and move on if our search proves empty. We have a clan that needs its warriors." He grumbles, and his fluffy tail sweeps along the ginger's back in a soothing motion when Batglare sees how agitated he is.

He did not want to see the tom rot from within if worse came to worst. Batglare hadn't bonded as closely to Whisperinghive as he would have liked, his time training him had been fleeting, but he'd watched him grow into the warrior he was today, and fought beside him in battle. There was a certain attachment he had to Whisperinghive. He still felt a certain responsibility for the cat, no matter how big or old he got. He needed to make sure that he didn't stray down a path of self-destruction for a missing cat he didn't think deserved such devotion.
@ChaosBringer.

WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old September 4th, 2024, 06:47 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Whisperinghive
A 12-16 moon old tom with marigold-orange fur, dull green eyes, and a thin scar running from below his left eye down his muzzle to his nose.
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch [ACTIVE]

Wait.. Why was Batglare glaring at him? Had he said something wrong? Was he being too pushy about finding his friend? Whisperinghive's dull green eyes flickered to his past mentors face, his expression confused before the older warrior continued. What came from Batglare's maw next made the younger warrior want to lash out and claw them, but he knee better than that. His tail stood up straight for a moment, the fur spiked and bristling, but quickly lay flat as Whisperinghive inhaled and exhaled, trying his hardest to calm himself. The brush to his back helped with that. Batglare was a good, respectable cat. They didn't deserve to be the focus of Whisperinghive's anger and rage. The older warrior was sorta like... a parental figure? The ginger tom didn't exactly know what that was. Leopardsong was certainly a motherly figure. He knew that for sure. The young warrior didn't know if Batglare was like a parent, but he did feel some sort of connection to the older warrior. "I'll... Yes, Batglare." Whisperinghive responded, nodding slightly.

A scent made him freeze in his tracks. He opened his mouth to let the scents of their territory rush in. He knew that scent. He knew it! It was Stempaw, his Flower! "Batglare, I think I smell him!!" Whisperinghive said in a hoarse voice, his legs shaking slightly as he held himself back from bounding towards the scent. Why was the scent so far out? What in Starclan was Stempaw doing so far out? The marigold-orange warrior started padding towards the scent, light waves of hopefulness and glee washing over his body like a mother grooming her kit. It was stronger the further he went, his tail lashing with excitement. Was this really his friend? Were they really here? Whisperinghive sniffed the air then called out "Stempaw? Stempaw?" , his voice ringing through the area. A few more paw steps and pushing through some tall grass, a makeshift camp stood before him, Stempaw's scent all over.

( @Moonraven @elaif ) [Posting order in order of mentions. Sorry if that's how it works- am eepy]

Pronouns page
Old Today, 05:04 PM
Engaged to Ian

He didn't hide that he was not overly pleased with his words. His temper was still being tested, but he was better at controlling it than when Batglare first took over the tom's training. The stoic warrior kept a close eye on the younger after paused and grew more alert. The brown and white warrior glanced around but wasn't picking up any signs of threats or predators.

When Whisperinghive announced that he had located their missing apprentice, Batglare flattened his ears but followed close behind. Batglare did detect a foreign scent in the air fresher and stronger the closer they moved toward it. Yet Batglare had difficulty telling if this was the cat they had been looking for. It was harder for him to distinguish outsiders' scents. Whisperinghive seemed so certain though.

He kept his guard up all the same, halting at the entrance of a makeshift camp and glancing around the area on high alert. "Someone was certainly here recently." He grunted softly, taking a few steps further into the camp to look around.
@ChaosBringer. [Whisperinghive]