Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:00 AM
Midnightpaw Training...
Last post by v4mp6re_b1t3
Today 02:52 AM
Seagrass Fields
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 02:19 AM
Grimpaw's training [p]
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:18 AM
Jagged needs...
Last post by Madelaine
Today 02:00 AM

Old Yesterday, 09:56 PM
i bite sometimes ♡

Bump Policy: 1 week // 72 hours ( 3 days ) if time sensitive
My Mood: Angelic

Default [ Herb Lesson - all ages ] Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Event [#event]

[ Co-hosted Herb event with Mossfreckle and Rookfire, the next post will be from Alec ]

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The High Priestess ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

❦ White tipped paws sounded in a ripple of soft thuds against the hard packed earth as Mossfreckle leaped in a graceful arc over the medicine dens little trickling rivulet which cascaded from the rocks in the wall of the burrow and tumbled down to form a babbling steam which cut the earth into two semicircles, mossy hues flickering back to catch the silver orbs of Rookfire his dearest, and now apprentice, ”Come along love,” be purred in lilting tones as he turned to uncant his head over his toned shoulder. Lanky freckled oriental slipped through the silvery verdant and muddied orange tones of the lichen shrouding of the den and settled down with the mossy knotting of roots, feathery tail curled over his paws which he gingerly over a leaf wrapped bundle of herbs he had put together, one of two with Rookfire having the other beneath his similarly off white socked paws. A deep exhale was followed an authoritative summons of all cats young and old who had an itch to learn or simply time on their paws that could be better spent than their lackadaisical ways, ”Shadowclan gather at my paws,” he meowed, ”Todays lesson will be on some basic herbs as well as some that could possibly be helpful in other situations. Furthermore, if time permits and enough kits are present I will most likely be holding a position lesson after, any are free to join this and the lesson a whole,” with that he tuned to Rookfire and lowered his tones, ”Wait for them
to gather then you will start Rookfire.”

[ apologies for this mess, it was rushed ]

{ @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @appariitiion @wolfie @beau @Madelaine @idia @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @hal @Rani @gs29513 @fade @Peril @iliri @Willie Warf @gayvinegar @Frozen Reign @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Nixey @seeingstars @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @OBigBrainO @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @Ashwing @otter @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @flowsie @Silvershadow13 @val @SatoruSaki @lem~ @felidays @Spookez. @ChromeSpooky_Hwaa @ophelia @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @R0ttenC4ndy @silver. @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @Saki @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @anika @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Killua-DaBoi @Woody @Sunny Cheerful @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Spooky Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Phoenix @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @elio @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @squidz @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @Otoko @ollie @Vitalspark @SootyPatootie @WCUEhoneyfur @Idiotic.Bean101 @oakcrane @lark. @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @Slickback! @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @RainFall Wonders @Daragca @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @FadingWhispers @nyme @fawn_ @Onion Sandwich @WebsiteKitty @Crown_Sage @TheElasticBandit @KingClaw @ScarKing @Kingzilla @DeathStar. @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Golfer29 @hypnoticpeachy @HerbalTea @twizzypaw @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @lethean @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Spottedraven @Rawr @goodacacia @babysith @Crazyy_wildcard @Allison @GreenTheGreat @Lil'Ember @Splitmoon @Sageflower0714 @Bugabaddie @!0P055UM! @Levanya @WarriorGalaxy @literalcobweb }

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by Dark; Today at 01:56 AM. Reason: yw felix
Old Yesterday, 10:05 PM
˚₊ ⋆ ☠︎︎ ⋆ ₊˚

Bump Policy: ✮Every few days✮
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: [ Herb Lesson - all ages ] Somewhere Over the Rainbow

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Midnightpaw ♥︎ SC App ♥︎ 10 Moons ♥︎ Non-Binary
They/Them (Afab) ♥︎ Mentor:: Redleaf
Open For Interactions! ♥︎ Bi
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Midnightpaw padded over, taking a seat in front of the medicine cat. They looked up pretty excited for this teaching.

Mistykit (WC) ♥︎ Midnightpaw (SC) ♥︎ Patchkit (RC) ♥︎ Cherryheart (Mistclan)
Shadow/Stone (Outsider)♥︎ Cherry (Rouge)♥︎ Shadowfall (Vampireclan)
Old Yesterday, 10:14 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Curious, Bramblekit padded forward at Mossfreckle's call. He didn't have any herb knowledge, and he admitted it would be useful to have.

[OPEN]

Embercloud poked her head out from the warrior's den. She had returned to sleeping in her old nest since...well since Beetlekit had gone missing. Grief welled up in her throat at the thought, but she swallowed it down. The black and tortoiseshell she-cat padded over to gather at Mossfreckle's call. Herb knowledge could always come in handy!

[OPEN]

Stempaw looked over and shrugged. Whatever, this would be more interesting than just sitting around right? He trotted over and sat down, tail wrapped loosely around his paws.

[OPEN]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old Yesterday, 10:17 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Queenly

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 8 Moons| + every 1st | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[N/A/100]

Purrks:
Ultimate Predator [Permanently Active] • Agatha Kitty [Permanently Active] • Katty Krueger [INACTIVE]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Oh, finally, some herb lessons. This would do him good in the future. Silentpaw strided over, sitting a distance away from Mossfreckle, though still close enough so he could hear the medicine cat. Would he have to move closer? Hm. That wouldn't be necessary, would it?

{OPEN}
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
------------------------------------------------------------------

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Icekit
White she-kit with very pale, barely visible bengal spots and mint eyes.
She/Her | 6 Moons| + every 6th | ShadowClan Apprentice | Selectively Mute

Purrks:
Well Insulated [Permanently Active]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Icekit trotted over, almost skipping, and sat infront of the medicine cat. Herbs. Oooh! Were them one of those plants the medicine cats used for healing? She'd head it in the Nursery. But of course, should she trust everything the kits in the Nursery say? Do they really know a lot? How many false information could she possibly have been listening to while in there?

{OPEN}
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •
Dreamspirit is the current deputy of Alt SkyClan!

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆

Last edited by Starphobia; Yesterday at 10:17 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:23 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days

[Scorpionkit]
ShadowClan Kit
No Purrks

Oh man, oh man, yes yes yes!!! Another chance to learn things? To be ahead of her other clanmates? To prove she was ready to become one of the elites those Enforcer cats were talking about at the challenge! Scorpionkit would waste NO time scampering over on already lengthy legs to sit before the medicine cats. "PEST IS PRESENT!!" She announced. She was getting better at pronouncing her own name, but pest was still easier to say and mama always called them that. In her mind, this was not an insult, this was simply who she was: pest. A socially draining parasite sometimes, but how would she know what that meant?

The dark tabby sat in front of them happily, her tail dragging across the ground in a wagging motion of anticipation. The dust was lightly being thrown up behind her as she waited for them to begin.

[OPEN]

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old Yesterday, 10:27 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws T2

Perhaps knowing some basic things would be helpful. Hawkbite had never been formally trained on herbs and thus, never bothered with healing himself or others, even if it was minor. He'd simply suffer through it or waited for someone to show up and heal the victim for him. Maybe it was time to change that bit.

The Commander pushed himself up to his paws, padding over quietly and steadily, taking a seat towards the back of the soon-to-be crowd. He was still within earshot and was close enough to actually examine the herbs at their paws. Wrapping his tail around his paws, he'd quietly watch the others gather and think to himself.

[OPEN]

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old Yesterday, 10:55 PM

My Mood: Hungry

[AshStep]-(13 Moons)-(Agender)
AshStep trotted over to see what was going on, their pelt was less formal than it usually was, yet they didn't seem to mind. They sat down nearby to wait for the class to start, maybe they could learn a thing or two about herbs?