Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Fruitbasket
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 05:20 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 05:04 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 05:01 AM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 04:47 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 04:45 AM

Old November 30th, 2016, 06:36 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Maplepaw/Willowpaw Tunnels [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
Maplepaw scrunched her nose slightly and shook her head as if to clear it before squinting and trying to see through the darkness towards where his voice was coming from.
"That was me walking into a wall." She said, still trying to see him and taking and tentative step forwards, towards where his voice had come from.
"And I'm fine." She added, flicking an ear and taking another step.
Willowpaw held a chuckle, and headed towards her voice, glad she wasn't hurt. "Who hits their muzzle now?" he teased, leading her towards him with his voice. He padded forward, not realising how close they were getting. He let out a ~Mrow!~ as he got face to face with her, almost bumping into her. He made a step back and felt his pelt burn. "Hey there, haha." he chuckled, a little embarased.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old November 30th, 2016, 07:08 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
Willowpaw held a chuckle, and headed towards her voice, glad she wasn't hurt. "Who hits their muzzle now?" he teased, leading her towards him with his voice. He padded forward, not realising how close they were getting. He let out a ~Mrow!~ as he got face to face with her, almost bumping into her. He made a step back and felt his pelt burn. "Hey there, haha." he chuckled, a little embarased.
Maplepaw's whiskers quivered with amusement at the tone of his voice, grinning into the darkness.
"Hello to you too." She mewed, amusement still clear in her voice as she spoke. She still couldn't see in the darkness, or tell what he was doing at the moment as she stood there, staring into complete darkness. It was a bit weird though. It felt like grinning at a wall or at nothing, as if she were crazy. She flicked the tip of her tail at this thought and focused her attention on trying to see him again.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old November 30th, 2016, 07:23 PM
Cuddle Lord

Quote:
Maplepaw's whiskers quivered with amusement at the tone of his voice, grinning into the darkness.
"Hello to you too." She mewed, amusement still clear in her voice as she spoke. She still couldn't see in the darkness, or tell what he was doing at the moment as she stood there, staring into complete darkness. It was a bit weird though. It felt like grinning at a wall or at nothing, as if she were crazy. She flicked the tip of her tail at this thought and focused her attention on trying to see him again.
He tried feeling with his paw, still a little amused by how they found eachother in the darkness, and pawed at her leg, then her shoulder, then her face."Alright, there you are!" he breather dramaticaly as he dropped his paw back down. This place was cool, but it lacked two things. First: light, obviously. Second: stuff to play with.

Suddenly, like his prayers had been answered, some dirt came falling on his muzzle. He shook it off at first, but then gave a jerk as something heavy landed on it and a bright ray of sunlight came through the cave. Something, looks like a mouse, just dug it's way straight down to the cave, wich allowed a little ray of light to pour through the cave. He quickly held his paw on the mice and looked up at maplepaw, finally able to see her. "... that never happened." he meowed, a bit shamefull of being scared by prey.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old November 30th, 2016, 07:29 PM
Word Nerd~

Quote:
He tried feeling with his paw, still a little amused by how they found eachother in the darkness, and pawed at her leg, then her shoulder, then her face."Alright, there you are!" he breather dramaticaly as he dropped his paw back down. This place was cool, but it lacked two things. First: light, obviously. Second: stuff to play with.

Suddenly, like his prayers had been answered, some dirt came falling on his muzzle. He shook it off at first, but then gave a jerk as something heavy landed on it and a bright ray of sunlight came through the cave. Something, looks like a mouse, just dug it's way straight down to the cave, wich allowed a little ray of light to pour through the cave. He quickly held his paw on the mice and looked up at maplepaw, finally able to see her. "... that never happened." he meowed, a bit shamefull of being scared by prey.
Maplepaw winced as his paws came to his muzzle as it was still slightly sore from ramming into a wall with her face. She jumped as the dirt fell from the ceiling, surprised by it and wondering if it were an earthquake. Suddenly, she was able to see Willowpaw... And a mouse? She tilted her head to the side before beginning to giggle as he said his latter sentence, whiskers quivering with amusement again.
"'Course it didn't." She mewed, grinning at him.
"'Glad I can see you again though." She added, whiskers quivering a bit more.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old November 30th, 2016, 10:40 PM
Cuddle Lord

Quote:
Maplepaw winced as his paws came to his muzzle as it was still slightly sore from ramming into a wall with her face. She jumped as the dirt fell from the ceiling, surprised by it and wondering if it were an earthquake. Suddenly, she was able to see Willowpaw... And a mouse? She tilted her head to the side before beginning to giggle as he said his latter sentence, whiskers quivering with amusement again.
"'Course it didn't." She mewed, grinning at him.
"'Glad I can see you again though." She added, whiskers quivering a bit more.
Willowpaw smilled at her and lowered his head to look at the mouse. -Did she mean something else or is it just your imagination?- He bit in the tiny creature's neck to kill it and lifted his paw. "Want some?" he offered, feeling his mouth watering but not daring to eat it before asking, and pushing the mouse towards maplepaw. -Nah, you wish though- he thought, looking at her in the eyes and smiling from the corner of his maw.

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old December 1st, 2016, 12:17 AM
Word Nerd~

Quote:
Willowpaw smilled at her and lowered his head to look at the mouse. -Did she mean something else or is it just your imagination?- He bit in the tiny creature's neck to kill it and lifted his paw. "Want some?" he offered, feeling his mouth watering but not daring to eat it before asking, and pushing the mouse towards maplepaw. -Nah, you wish though- he thought, looking at her in the eyes and smiling from the corner of his maw.
Maplepaw grinned at him again, laughing a little.
"It's your kill." She mewed, grinning and pawing it back towards him.
"I ate already, remember?" She added, as that had been one of his questions before they had gone off to come into this cavern below the ground. The sand colored tabby redirected her attention momentarily up to the hole in the ceiling where the mouse had come from, which now made it possible for them to see around the cavern more clearly. The mushrooms seemed less bright compared to the light of day, but then again, maybe she was just imagining that.

Old December 1st, 2016, 06:57 AM
Cuddle Lord

Quote:
Maplepaw grinned at him again, laughing a little.
"It's your kill." She mewed, grinning and pawing it back towards him.
"I ate already, remember?" She added, as that had been one of his questions before they had gone off to come into this cavern below the ground. The sand colored tabby redirected her attention momentarily up to the hole in the ceiling where the mouse had come from, which now made it possible for them to see around the cavern more clearly. The mushrooms seemed less bright compared to the light of day, but then again, maybe she was just imagining that.
Willowpaw looked around, now that he could see more clearly, and suddenly had an idea. "Why don't we use this mushroom's glowy stuff to find our way back?" he suggested. It seemed rather complicated, but they could pull it off if they did this correctly. "Let's say we want to go deeper, because we can't just stop here, right? Now we would need to find our way back, but we are completely blind. But if we use this slimey stuff from the mushroom and use it like a marker on the walls, instead of scent, we could find our way out, and even know where we went and where we haven't." His plan made sense, and it sounded way better when he thought about it, but something about it lit a spark of bravery. He really wanted to try it now.

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old December 1st, 2016, 12:01 PM
Word Nerd~

Quote:
Willowpaw looked around, now that he could see more clearly, and suddenly had an idea. "Why don't we use this mushroom's glowy stuff to find our way back?" he suggested. It seemed rather complicated, but they could pull it off if they did this correctly. "Let's say we want to go deeper, because we can't just stop here, right? Now we would need to find our way back, but we are completely blind. But if we use this slimey stuff from the mushroom and use it like a marker on the walls, instead of scent, we could find our way out, and even know where we went and where we haven't." His plan made sense, and it sounded way better when he thought about it, but something about it lit a spark of bravery. He really wanted to try it now.
"'Slimey Stuff'?" Maplepaw asked, looking up at the mushrooms on the ceiling. She hadn't noticed earlier that they were slimey looking.
"Oh. That slimey stuff." She mewed, looking back down at him and grinning. She was excited to try this too.
"How are we gonna get it?" She asked, giving another little bounce of excitement as she looked back up at the mushrooms.
"And which tunnel?" There were two or three beside the one that they had come from, but where would they lead, and which one first?

Old December 1st, 2016, 03:33 PM
Cuddle Lord

Quote:
"'Slimey Stuff'?" Maplepaw asked, looking up at the mushrooms on the ceiling. She hadn't noticed earlier that they were slimey looking.
"Oh. That slimey stuff." She mewed, looking back down at him and grinning. She was excited to try this too.
"How are we gonna get it?" She asked, giving another little bounce of excitement as she looked back up at the mushrooms.
"And which tunnel?" There were two or three beside the one that they had come from, but where would they lead, and which one first?
Willowpaw flicked his tail and sat down. "We could get a stick in here and unroot it. Then ... I guess we improvise?" he meowed after a short moment of silence. "As for wich tunnel... " he stood up and pointed with his paw at the tunnels. "~A cat rolls down the top-of-a-hill, he bounce-on a rock, he jumps-on a mouse, he lands-on his paw, and gets the prey!~" he sings as he points a tunnel at every sylable. It was the left one.

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; December 1st, 2016 at 03:34 PM.
Old December 1st, 2016, 06:47 PM
Word Nerd~

Quote:
Willowpaw flicked his tail and sat down. "We could get a stick in here and unroot it. Then ... I guess we improvise?" he meowed after a short moment of silence. "As for wich tunnel... " he stood up and pointed with his paw at the tunnels. "~A cat rolls down the top-of-a-hill, he bounce-on a rock, he jumps-on a mouse, he lands-on his paw, and gets the prey!~" he sings as he points a tunnel at every sylable. It was the left one.
Maplepaw gave another little bounce of excitement at this.
"Should we go get a stick then?" She asked, unable to wait to go figure out where on earth these places went.
"What if we end up in another clan though?" She asked, tilting her head, no longer overly excited. Though that could also prove to be an adventure in itself it would mean getting in trouble, something that she wasn't too excited about. Eh. Who cares? She thought and perked up again, grinning at the tunnel he had pointed to at the end of his rhyme.