Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by poppy
Today 06:43 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 06:42 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by poppy
Today 06:41 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by poppy
Today 06:40 PM
the science behind fear [P]
by Omari
Last post by Omari
Today 06:23 PM

Old April 18th, 2024, 11:29 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Chatty
Default Lightningpaw and the cursed Apprentice! (P)

Lightningpaw was lying in the sun lazily enjoying the sunlight. Lightningpaw had yet another lazy day being that Crowstumble had once more not shown to take him to train. 'I swear at this point I should be a kit again... All the other Apprentices will certainly surpass me at this rate.' Lightningpaw thought lamenting that his Mentor hadn't been that intent in his and Nectarpaw's training. Lightningpaw was a small lithe orange tabby with yellow eyes and a scar on his flank in the shape of a Lightningbolt from a hawk attack back when he was a kit. Bravebird had saved him back then but not without his first scar of his life.

Lightningpaw would notice his friend Rabbitpaw crossing the clearing the edge of his eyesight. "Hey Rabbitpaw how goes it!" Lightningpaw let out a mew to call across to his friend. Lightningpaw would sit up and lick his paw to run across his face. Lightningpaw seemed to keep his pelt clean to the point it was practically always smoothed out and free of any dirt and the like.

@Dolomedes
Old April 20th, 2024, 12:35 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Lightningpaw and the cursed Apprentice! (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightningpaw666 View Post
Lightningpaw was lying in the sun lazily enjoying the sunlight. Lightningpaw had yet another lazy day being that Crowstumble had once more not shown to take him to train. 'I swear at this point I should be a kit again... All the other Apprentices will certainly surpass me at this rate.' Lightningpaw thought lamenting that his Mentor hadn't been that intent in his and Nectarpaw's training. Lightningpaw was a small lithe orange tabby with yellow eyes and a scar on his flank in the shape of a Lightningbolt from a hawk attack back when he was a kit. Bravebird had saved him back then but not without his first scar of his life.

Lightningpaw would notice his friend Rabbitpaw crossing the clearing the edge of his eyesight. "Hey Rabbitpaw how goes it!" Lightningpaw let out a mew to call across to his friend. Lightningpaw would sit up and lick his paw to run across his face. Lightningpaw seemed to keep his pelt clean to the point it was practically always smoothed out and free of any dirt and the like.

@Dolomedes

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw had been padding his way through camp, trying to find someone who would be willing to take him out to do something or to give him a job of sorts. He was bored and the little blonde apprentice hated being bored when he could be doing something instead. He's already cleaned the nursery, again, and also the elder's den. He wished that he could just leave camp by himself to practice something else, like getting herbs for Miss Lightningstorm or hunting moor prey for the full clan. Ugh, he almost just flopped onto his side, ready to suffer in boredom when the call of his name caught his attention. He flicked a ear as his green eyes swept through the camp and on the other side was none other than his friend! Lightningpaw! Yay, the ginger tom was now Rabbitpaw's hero!

The cursed apprentice made his way over, much more bubbling now after seeing a good friend of his, "I am doing good! Bored and I think I have done everything I can while stuck in camp. How are you?" Rabbitpaw spoke as he watched his friend begin to clean through his fur. Rabbitpaw didn't really see the point in always being clean, and it probably didn't help that his fur pattern made it seem like he was always muddy. Though recently, Rabbitpaw had been cleaning his paw pads more, without even realizing it. He wasn't sure why exactly, but they were annoying him and he has yet to figure it out. He focused back in to make sure that he heard what his friend says.

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!
Old April 20th, 2024, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Rabbitpaw

Rabbitpaw had been padding his way through camp, trying to find someone who would be willing to take him out to do something or to give him a job of sorts. He was bored and the little blonde apprentice hated being bored when he could be doing something instead. He's already cleaned the nursery, again, and also the elder's den. He wished that he could just leave camp by himself to practice something else, like getting herbs for Miss Lightningstorm or hunting moor prey for the full clan. Ugh, he almost just flopped onto his side, ready to suffer in boredom when the call of his name caught his attention. He flicked a ear as his green eyes swept through the camp and on the other side was none other than his friend! Lightningpaw! Yay, the ginger tom was now Rabbitpaw's hero!

The cursed apprentice made his way over, much more bubbling now after seeing a good friend of his, "I am doing good! Bored and I think I have done everything I can while stuck in camp. How are you?" Rabbitpaw spoke as he watched his friend begin to clean through his fur. Rabbitpaw didn't really see the point in always being clean, and it probably didn't help that his fur pattern made it seem like he was always muddy. Though recently, Rabbitpaw had been cleaning his paw pads more, without even realizing it. He wasn't sure why exactly, but they were annoying him and he has yet to figure it out. He focused back in to make sure that he heard what his friend says.

Lightningpaw would look at Rabbitpaw with an amused glint in his eyes. "You seem to of done all my daily chores I should be thanking you. Since Crowstumble isn't ever taking me out to train I am stuck in camp always cleaning the dens and what not. I swear I don't know what is keeping that cat from my training but it's annoying." Lightningpaw would mew with annoyance with a shake of his head. Before beginning to clean his claws picking some moss from them as proof. "You're certainly harder worker than I am at this time." Lightningpaw purred. "But don't think I won't catch hm?" Lightningpaw joked.
Old April 20th, 2024, 03:20 PM
Your Local Spider

Rabbitpaw

Rabbitpaw tilted his head a bit at Lightningpaw's answer, "I don't get why cleaning and the likes is something you don't like to do! I think its fun, especially when you can get the kits to play mossball and help out." The blonde apprentice offered in reply. Though he felt a little bad that the ginger tom's mentor hasn't been very active in his training. To be honest though, most of what Rabbitpaw knows is from cats other than his mentor, not because Crowtooth was a bad mentor or anything, Crowtooth is super busy and Rabbitpaw liked to go, go, go! "Well, I have been getting lessons from other warriors too! So maybe you can do that? Like, Russetnose took me out hunting and Bravebird took me out for fighting lessons, and more!" Rabbitpaw only shrugged when it came to the comment about him being a harder worker. He wasn't sure how to feel about that. Well, actually, he did, sort of. It was more so that he felt like everyone should be working as hard as he was.

He sighed, taking a moment to relax after being on his paws all day. He liked to help he does, but sometimes it was nice to just hang out for a few moments between it all. The break with Lightningpaw was certainly nice after all the stress with Riverclan and minks and training. His green eyes moved from the ginger tabby down to his paws. He wasn't sure how to continue the conversation.
[ @Lightningpaw666 - Lightningpaw ]

Rabbitpaw header made by Marigoldwhisper!
Old April 20th, 2024, 08:42 PM

"I took notice. I mean I spend all my time hanging around in camp. I did go out battle training with Bravebird back a bit ago. But I still haven't done much. It's so boring just sitting around." Lightningpaw would mew as he groomed his flank. "In any case I noticed something from when we were kits. Call it a hunch if you would. But you okay? You work so hard all the time like your trying to prove something." Lightningpaw meowed looking at Rabbitpaw in the eyes with his yellow eyes letting Rabbitpaw know Lightningpaw could sense something was off. He didn't know what but Rabbitpaw wasn't his old self since he reached the Apprentices den.
@Dolomedes

Last edited by Lightningpaw666; April 20th, 2024 at 08:43 PM.
Old April 20th, 2024, 09:36 PM
Your Local Spider

Quote:
"I took notice. I mean I spend all my time hanging around in camp. I did go out battle training with Bravebird back a bit ago. But I still haven't done much. It's so boring just sitting around." Lightningpaw would mew as he groomed his flank. "In any case I noticed something from when we were kits. Call it a hunch if you would. But you okay? You work so hard all the time like your trying to prove something." Lightningpaw meowed looking at Rabbitpaw in the eyes with his yellow eyes letting Rabbitpaw know Lightningpaw could sense something was off. He didn't know what but Rabbitpaw wasn't his old self since he reached the Apprentices den.
@Dolomedes

Rabbitpaw

Green eyes shifted from the ginger apprentice to the clearing the activity going about every which way from the other warriors and apprentices. Not that Rabbitpaw would actually just ignore his friend, that was just a loaded question for him right now. Is he okay? Well, yes, he was. Things were alright for the most part, he was still weighed down by the death of Fallownose but seemed as though his clan was forgetting him already. The cursed apprentice sighed and answered slowly, as if he was convincing himself of the words as he said them. "I am alright, I've been better, but I am alright. The... umm, Fallownose's death is still... you know, fresh I guess?" He knew of other cats that haven't moved on like the rest of the clan, like him, Twilightstar and Bravebird being some of them. But they were close to him while Rabbitpaw wasn't. There was more to Fallownose's death that weighed on Rabbitpaw's bones but he didn't dare speak it, if he said it out loud then there would be no denying of it.

Rabbitpaw picked up his grin from where it had faltered for the moments he was silent, and licked at his paw, trying to remain unaffected like he was expected to be. "Anyways, your umm, your training! Have you tried asking around for help? That's what I did!" He tried to change the subject back to something more innocent and easy to talk about. It wasn't as confusing and it didn't feed into the storm that was in Rabbitpaw's chest, almost suffocating him at times.

Old April 20th, 2024, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Rabbitpaw

Green eyes shifted from the ginger apprentice to the clearing the activity going about every which way from the other warriors and apprentices. Not that Rabbitpaw would actually just ignore his friend, that was just a loaded question for him right now. Is he okay? Well, yes, he was. Things were alright for the most part, he was still weighed down by the death of Fallownose but seemed as though his clan was forgetting him already. The cursed apprentice sighed and answered slowly, as if he was convincing himself of the words as he said them. "I am alright, I've been better, but I am alright. The... umm, Fallownose's death is still... you know, fresh I guess?" He knew of other cats that haven't moved on like the rest of the clan, like him, Twilightstar and Bravebird being some of them. But they were close to him while Rabbitpaw wasn't. There was more to Fallownose's death that weighed on Rabbitpaw's bones but he didn't dare speak it, if he said it out loud then there would be no denying of it.

Rabbitpaw picked up his grin from where it had faltered for the moments he was silent, and licked at his paw, trying to remain unaffected like he was expected to be. "Anyways, your umm, your training! Have you tried asking around for help? That's what I did!" He tried to change the subject back to something more innocent and easy to talk about. It wasn't as confusing and it didn't feed into the storm that was in Rabbitpaw's chest, almost suffocating him at times.

It was at the point that Lightningpaw noticed how Rabbitpaw was attempting to avoid telling Lightningpaw the truth of what was up he instead would stand up and growl. "Of course I have! I am going for a walk! If you want to be honest with yourself find me!" Lightningpaw would growl as he walked off. It wasn't usual to see Lightningpaw's prickly side but Lightningpaw hated when others couldn't be honest with themselves. If Rabbitpaw followed he would find Lightningpaw in a clearing he seemed to be pretending he was fighting another cat as he was practicing battle moves. Although his movements were awkward and seemed to not carry much power behind them.
Old April 21st, 2024, 12:18 AM
Your Local Spider

Quote:
It was at the point that Lightningpaw noticed how Rabbitpaw was attempting to avoid telling Lightningpaw the truth of what was up he instead would stand up and growl. "Of course I have! I am going for a walk! If you want to be honest with yourself find me!" Lightningpaw would growl as he walked off. It wasn't usual to see Lightningpaw's prickly side but Lightningpaw hated when others couldn't be honest with themselves. If Rabbitpaw followed he would find Lightningpaw in a clearing he seemed to be pretending he was fighting another cat as he was practicing battle moves. Although his movements were awkward and seemed to not carry much power behind them.

Rabbitpaw

Rabbitpaw startled at Lightningpaw's sudden aggressiveness. What had Rabbitpaw done to deserve such callous remarks so quickly? The blonde apprentice felt equal parts sad that he made his friend upset and defensive at the words being thrown at him. Who was the ginger tabby to tell Rabbitpaw if he was being honest or not. The cursed apprentice took a moment to take a few deep breaths, watching as Lightningpaw walked away, before he got himself to his paws to follow behind him. What even was that? Lightningpaw had gone from zero to one hundred in seconds just because what? Rabbitpaw didn't tell him everything that was on his mind at that exact second? His tail lashed once in slight anger. Lightningpaw was his friend but that didn't make him entitled to every one of the blonde apprentice's thoughts.

Rabbitpaw found the other practicing battle moves, but Lightningpaw seemed too upset to really be practicing. It was more so throwing himself around. The cursed apprentice heaved a sigh, letting the anger disapate from himself before opening his maw to speak. "What even was that, Lightningpaw? Who are you to tell me when I am or not honest to myself? I told you that I was feeling a bit sad about our deputy dying and what? That isn't good enough for you?" The apprentice offered, waiting to hear the ginger tabby's response, he wanted to know why Lightningpaw was upset, if anything it felt like the other apprentice was somehow projecting onto Rabbitpaw.

Old April 21st, 2024, 10:36 PM

Lightningpaw would stop training to respond. "You act like it's more than sadness. And I am your friend I want to help! But I can't if you won't be honest. I don't know what is wrong with you and I am sure that night was more than traumatic given it was your naming ceremony night and all. But I don't think Follownose would want you dwelling so long on them I may not know that for certain but I could imagine." Lightningpaw would mew with his neck fur bristling he was trying not to get so upset with the young Apprentice but he hated when others weren't being honest with their own feelings and themselves.

@Dolomedes

Last edited by Lightningpaw666; April 21st, 2024 at 10:37 PM.
Old April 24th, 2024, 06:36 PM
Your Local Spider

Rabbitpaw

Rabbitpaw wanted to shout back at Lightningpaw but he knew that wouldn't do anything to solve the issue at paw. Lightningpaw thinks that something deeper than the literal death of his deputy is making the blonde apprentice sad. What. Not only that but he dares to say that Rabbitpaw isn't allowed to grieve as he needs for his deputy. The only deputy he has ever known. Lightningpaw was acting like you need to move on past someone's death to work and be alright. That wasn't true! Rabbitpaw has been functioning fine, he has been taking care of himself and his clan, but he was still mourning his deputy. Grief doesn't go away, you learn to live around that missing part. Rabbitpaw is still learning to live with that missing part, but it enraged him so much. Lightningpaw didn't know what he was talking about. Taking in a deep breath, once then twice, Rabbitpaw took a moment to calm himself as much as he could.

"Listen, Lightningpaw, I am allowed to mourn for as long as I want. It isn't disrupting my care for myself and the clan. I am allowed to mourn. I am not just going to move on, it's been less than a moon, Lightningpaw. How can you just forget Fallownose? He was the deputy for your entire life, he helped the clan so much, he has always been there. So forgive me for taking more than a moon to mourn his passing." Rabbitpaw couldn't help the bite to his words with the last phrase. This was seriously making him upset. Something about the holier-than-thou type talk that Lightningpaw had was upsetting. Especially, around this type of topic. He obviously doesn't know Fallownose. How dare he speak for a deputy that he obviously doesn't care about.