Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:05 PM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Undertaker
Today 05:56 PM
Quietpaw Training Thread...
Last post by Mica
Today 05:52 PM
squirrelpaw's training [p]
Last post by Mica
Today 05:34 PM

Old April 7th, 2024, 03:21 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default "And the Sea Cried, Mist Falling...' [P]

"As the sea's mist rained down, the breeze carried the shards of what was left..."

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

It had been a few days since he was cleared from his wounds, with a stern warning of making sure he took care of himself, Seabreeze was able to leave the med den. Good thing too, he was starting to get a bit tired of being stuck in camp. Blue eyes peered around the clearing as the warrior thought of something to do to cure his boredom and feeling like a burden from not doing anything. His eyes landed on Mistyshard, the lionheart had collapsed quite similarly to him just prior. He respected the molly, she did a lot for the clan and Seabreeze hopes that he could perform just as well for the clan, especially with how negatively active everything has been. Rogues, raids, high rank business, this clan was falling apart at the seams but Seabreeze would just have to work harder to do his part in keeping it together.

Speaking of rogues, Seabreeze had caught wind of Mistyshard's kill. It was impressive though he wasn't surprised, the molly was a strong and capable warrior. More than him, that was for sure. As he blinked his mind reminded him of his fight with the Thunderclan hornet during the raid. The fact that he hadn't even been able to stop one cat annoyed him beyond anything. He should be better than this. He needed to get better. Well, maybe he could ask Mistyshard for a spar, and maybe some pointers. The lionheart was friendly enough and she didn't look too busy right at this moment. It still made him a bit anxious, he didn't want to annoy her but this was important. He padded over to the lionheart and greeted her with a respectful dip of his head.

"Hey, Mistyshard. I...umm, wanted to ask if you'd, uh, be willing to spar with me?" Seabreeze spoke a bit nervously. He looked away from her as he continued, almost shamefully in disappointingly of himself but with respect as he mentioned Mistyshard's fighting, "I didn't do very good in the raid and I need to get better for the sake of the clan, and you are quite the fighter from what I've heard."
[ @starry - Mistyshard ]
Old April 10th, 2024, 03:06 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: "And the Sea Cried, Mist Falling...' [P]

Mistyshard
riverclan lionheart | 37 moons | she/her

The silver tabby was laying in the clearing, tail flicking to and fro. Her one amber orb was only half open, as she kind of wanted to relax but still figured it was her duty to catch what was going on. The way she knew RiverClan at this point, someone could burst out at any given moment and cause some kind of drama. Her thoughts were accompanied by a small sigh. What had happened to the loyal, compassionate clan she knew? Of course her loyalty was unwavering but it was sad to see some warriors who had trouble dedicating themselves to RiverClan.

They got food, warm dens, cats to rely on... was it so hard to just comply and play along? Even if there was a difficulty, Mistyshard usually just swallowed her doubts and continued cruising. There were too less cats to count on as of lately along with RiverClan's number of warriors decreasing... she hoped that with Birdsnow's leadership, the clan would experience new heights and beginnings. Maybe Birdy would be able to get RiverClan to the state it had once been in.

She'd barely been alive during Lionstorm's leadership, but the things she heard were great. So far her favourite era had been Kestrelstar - the leader had his own problems and blockades but was still a strong symbol for the clan. Then he died... to be honest, she had grown quite fond of him in the little time they had together. Now of course, Birdsnow climbed her way onto the top of Misty's "liked leadership" list. And not just because the amazing ragdoll was her best friend... best buddy.

They had promised each other to be best buddies forever and ever all those moons back. Nothing would ever come in the way of that. Birdsnow almost felt like a sister; a wonderful "sister" who would bring greatness back to her clan. "Forever," she whispered silently, a small but sad smile playing on her lips. Birdy was all she had left. Of course she'd made new friends but... nothing would ever be the same as Fawnlight. Hazelstorm. Blizzardwind. Silversnow. Stormtalon. Her first mentor had made his mark in her heart and she would always miss him. There was no changing that; maybe it was for the best not to dwell on the past...

Mistyshard was abruptly ripped out of her thoughts when the voice of Seabreeze suddenly rang out. She played off the shock with a light chuckle, not wanting to make the situation awkward. A spar? Oh, she was always up for some extra battle experience! She responded with a quick nod of her head, jumping to her paws. Her brows furrowed slightly when he mentioned not doing good in the raid.

As far as she knew Seabreeze was an honorable warrior, one of those cats you could actually count on when it came to a dire situation. While Mistyshard wasn't particularly close to him she'd taken notice of his actions and they were really something great. It didn't always come down to killing in battle, but maybe that's not what he meant. Regardless of the fact that he most likely had done at least semi well in the raid, she would not decline the offer. There was absolutely no reason to and maybe she'd enjoy Seabreeze's company along with them both learning from each other.

"I'd love to spar with you! Where shall we head... lionsbeach, maybe? There's a lot of space there. Rather than doing it in the middle of camp," she mewed with a small purr. Being optimistic and acting happy wasn't something she enjoyed doing but she actually had found herself finding it easier and easier over the span of time since her return. Also, sparring was something she liked and maybe she could find some joy in this excursion.

[ @Dolomedes got a little carried away writing this so heres some misty lore lol ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; April 10th, 2024 at 03:09 PM.
Old April 19th, 2024, 12:48 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: "And the Sea Cried, Mist Falling...' [P]

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze smiled a bit, happy that the lionheart was willing to join him so easily, he wasn't actually sure what he would've done if she had said no. Probably try and find someone else, but there weren't very many cats that he knew well enough and had the skill that he was looking for that weren't super busy all the time. Namely, Fadingsun and Dusklion. The tom nodded, "Lionsbeach sounds fine with me." He took a few pawsteps back so the molly had space to get up without Seabreeze being right on top of her, then he motioned with a paw to follow him, falling into the habit after many patrols. Being on the beach meant being farther from camp so at least when Mistyshard manages to bring him down, which she will, likely with ease, he won't be as embarrassed though he probably wouldn't be anyways. Mistyshard was a good warrior, she wasn't named a Lionheart for no reason after all!

As he padded with Mistyshard through the territory, Seabreeze found himself falling to the trap that was awkwardly trying to fumble through socializing in a way that wasn't horribly stilted and awkward. The warrior wasn't even sure what to talk about, or how to start small talk, ugh! Why was Cloverpaw the one who got the social skills? She was probably laughing at him from the stars. Seabreeze turned slightly to the molly, "H-how're you?" AHHH! That is like the weakest way to start a conversation. The warrior winced at his inexperience. He was never good at socializing but it got even worse after Cloverpaw passed and he never talked to anyone but his mentor for like moons, and even speaking with his mentor was limited and was only when he needed to. He was such a mess.

Seabreeze noticed the ground turn sandier beneath his paws and he smiled slightly, he may be saved from the situation from the spar starting but that was only if Mistyshard decided to have mercy and let the small talk drop. He wasn't actually too familiar with Mistyshard outside of being called for her patrols and seeing her work around camp, as well as that dream that happened. He wasn't sure what to expect from her. Though he was probably even less known to the lionheart. He was just another warrior, he kept his head down and did his job but he wasn't much of anything. The tom sighed and waited for Mistyshard to move to sparring or to answer his pathetic excuse at starting a conversation.

[ @starry - Mistyshard ]
[ Hope this okay /w\ ]