Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Poprock
Today 10:48 AM
RiverClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:25 AM
minkpaws new everything...
by alec
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:58 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:50 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 09:47 AM

Old April 22nd, 2024, 07:06 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Question shattered dreams and misty memories [p]

This roleplay is set before Melody’s RiverClan joining posts, and after the April 12th RiverClan meeting.

Melody
She/Her

Melody was a cat who’d never known pain. Never known grief, or loss, or the weight of being unwanted. There were no burdens on her shoulders — and for that, if she truly knew the magnanimity of this blessing, she would be truly grateful. Alas, Melody was usually oblivious to the world’s harms, the sadness inflicted between comrades each day, sometimes intentionally, sometimes unintentionally.

So when she came across a sniffling cat, the former kittypet faltered in her steps, the tips of her mouth pulling downward first with bewilderment, then uncertainty, then with… sadness. For this other cat, who was clearly down.

Pasting a cheery smile on her face, Melody flounced up to the stranger, beaming. “Hullo! My name is Melody! Did you know a wisteria is really a vine, not a flower?” The classic tabby plopped down a little ways away from her newfound companion, trying to bring a smile to their face. She scuffed her paws against the earth. “Did you also know fireflies are called lightning bugs? Yknow, cuz they flash like lightning I guess.”

Gold-flecked blue eyes were warm with compassion as they rest on the feline in front of her. “Sorry for interrupting, I just thought you could use some company — and so could I. I’ve been lonely for the past couple of days.” Yes, she’d pin this on herself as wanting this strangers’ company instead of saying she was here to cheer them up.

[ @alec | Format is wonky sorry, am typing on mobile at the airport lol ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old April 23rd, 2024, 07:31 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: shattered dreams and misty memories [p]

minkpaw was drained, tears had long dried and what has left was merely painful hiccups, dishevelled fur and the shadow of a feline that had once been confident and positive by nature. once a cat that caught your eye, striped tail and unusual pattern like a star amongst nothing but the endless black dry, she could now be described as a dead man walking, hunched over and gaze empty as she sniffled and shook.
the realisation what she had really done, and what she was about to do was settling in, heavy and ever gnawing in her stomach, threatening to consume her from the inside out. she knew she had to open herself up even further, confess to marigoldkit what she had done, apologize to goldfish, blazingstar,..., cobwepaw? no, no she couldnt see her again.
caught in the blur of worry and guilt she barely noticed a unfamiliar voice next to her, taking a moment to blink the disorientation away and lift her head to look at the stranger. it wasnt a cat she had ever seen before, and against better judgement, minkpaw couldnt help but grimace at their rambling. couldnt they see she was not particularly thrilled about being talked to right now?
"im just fine on my own" she cut her off, considering to fess up for a snarl or any kind of threatening gesture but couldnt find it in her to do anything but stare. perhaps the aftermath of the thunderclan raid was enough to get the kittypet running, angry red streaks still bright and clear amonst her dark fur. and especially the dull grey eye, the tell-tale sign that she had lost her vision, vision she hadnt ever had the time to actually mourn, and a painful reminder of the gruesome act she had commited.

( excuse run on sentences oups. @Rose

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store