Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Atari Territory
by taillow
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 02:13 PM
The secret domain of...
Last post by Luna16
Today 02:08 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by stag
Today 02:02 PM
Draw me a Bluebell!
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:57 PM
Submission.
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 01:56 PM

Old June 26th, 2024, 10:28 AM

Status: I WANT STARBOY X ASHA WISH - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Doubtful

ShadowClan Codename: Walking Headache [Cloverpaw Training/Tracker]

CLOVERPAW'S TRAINING TRACKER

○ - Not done
● - Done
✩ - Required Unfinished
★ - Required Finished

Territory Landmarks / Borders

★ - Mourning Ruins (Done Here)
✩ - Dawning Woods [Hunting Area]
✩ - Darkwater Mire [Hunting Area]
✩ - Evergreen Grotto [Herb Area]

★ - Herondive Hollow [ThC/ShC Border] (Done Here)
★ - Saltmeadow Marsh [RC/ShC Border] (Done Here)
★ - Whispering Wetlands [WC/ShC Border] (Done Here)

Hunting Lessons

✩ - Basic Hunting
○ - Advanced Hunting
○ - Night Hunting

Fighting Lessons

✩ - Basic Fighting
○ - Advanced Fighting
○ - Night Fighting

Meetings / Gatherings

✩ - Meeting 1 [ x, x, x ]
✩ - Meeting 2 [ x, x, x ]
○ - Gathering 1 [ x, x, x ]

Other Requirements

○ - Flaying
✩ - Stealth Training
○ - Event 1 [ x, x, x ]
○ - Event 2 [ x, x, x ]
○ - Patrol 1 [ x, x, x ]
○ - Patrol 2 [ x, x, x ]

Mentor: Lostspark [ @Rose ]
Apprentice: Cloverpaw [ @Bean ]

Last edited by Bean; Today at 12:27 PM.
Old July 8th, 2024, 08:44 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Codename: Walking Headache [Cloverpaw Training/Tracker]

Lostspark
She/Her

Silent paws carried Lostspark to the mouth of the apprentice's den early one morning. Rookfire was gone, but now she had a new apprentice to train. Ducking her head as dawn filtered over the sky, Lostspark bent to glance inside the apprentice's den. "Cloverpaw? Up you get, we're going on a territory tour."

[ @Bean ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.

Last edited by Rose; July 8th, 2024 at 08:44 PM.
Old July 10th, 2024, 04:18 PM

CLOVERPAW
She/Him/They - 6 Moons - ShadowClan Apprentice
Purrks: Shadow Fiend [INACTIVE]
A small dark brown tabby with
green eyes and a long tail

TRAININGTRAININGTRAINING YAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYYYAYAAA!!!! TRAINING TIMEEEEEEE!!! When Miss Lostspark came asking, Cloverpaw instantly shot up, vibrating with excitement. Little did her mentor know that she was up since before the sun rose waiting for the right moment to ask Miss Lostspark for training. "YESYESYESYESYESYES!!! I WANT TRAINING!!!!" she purred, trotting over to the blind cat. "How do you know where we are if you cant see?? What do you see? Is it all black or somethin?? I met wispypaw actually, they're also blind! How did you become blind? What was it like being a herby cat? Was it fun? How big is ShadowClan territory? Is it bigger then the other Clans?? Why aren't the other clans friendly to us?? Like we had to drive out RiverClan for some reason apparently. Miss Dawnstar told us when I became your apprentice. Do you think I could be an enforcer like you? I wanna be the bestest coolest warrior ever!! Minus some cats like you!! Do you think I'll be a good warrior?? I hope so! Or else ima be super sad. Because I wanna be an awesome warrior!! Also I wanna learn how to do everything!!! Like uhhh swim and climb trees and hunt and stuff like that!!" Cloverpaw chirped, throwing her usual many questions as soon as she opened her mouth

[ @Rose - Training speedrun time ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old July 10th, 2024, 07:14 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Lostspark
She/Her

Well. Cloverpaw sure was a walking headache. Had Lostspark known that her mother had come to the same conclusion, she would have laughed. Sadly, though, there was no amusement or respite to find in this situation because at the end of the day, her brain was going to be hurting. "Good, because you are getting training either way." Turning and heading straight out of camp, Lostspark made certain to keep one eye on her over-enthusiastic apprentice at all times.

"I don't need to see to know where we are." An answer. Not an outright lie, but twisting the truth enough that none was the wiser. "What do I see?" She mused, shooting her apprentice a sly smirk. "Well, I'll let you puzzle over that one, Lucky." One of the very first myths she had heard in her days as an outsider - clovers were lucky plants. Cloverpaw likely didn't understand the connection because she was a Clan cat, but she digresses.

Lostspark hummed to herself softly as her apprentice chattered on. She chose not to answer a few of the questions, instead slinking through ShadowClan's territory with practiced ease. "Our first lesson for today, Lucky, is that not all your questions in life will be answered. So to teach you that, I will purposely withhold what I deem proper. On the topic of how large ShadowClan's territory is; you tell me after our territory tour. If you want to one day become an Enforcer, you have to learn when to hold your tongue and when to speak. And as for being a warrior - only you can decide whether you will be a good one or not."

The scarred she-cat grinned, melding with the shadows for a brief moment before re-appearing. "You will learn, Lucky. From me, and from ShadowClan."

The lithe grey feline lead her apprentice to Mourning Ruins. A recollection of the past, of the fire that raged here. Lostspark had not seen it, but she had heard tales of it.

"This is Mourning Ruins. Formerly an abandoned Twoleg water mill by the Roaring Lake, the Waterbarn was previously used as an emergency camp, hunting grounds, and meeting place for ShadowClan. During the WindClan raid on ShadowClan it mysteriously burned down, killing a couple of cats and leaving ShadowClan without shelter. The reason for its name is in remembrance of the cats who fell here."

[ @Bean - Cloverpaw ]

Old July 11th, 2024, 02:09 PM

CLOVERPAW
She/Him/They - 6 Moons - ShadowClan Apprentice
Purrks: Shadow Fiend [ACTIVE]

This was gonna be so much fun!! Cloverpaw was so excited to become a warrior now that her training started!! Hold on - Lucky?? What?? "Lucky??? I like that!!! Thats a super duper ultra mega cool nickname!!! Now i needa come up with one for you. Hmmmm.... What about,,, Uggghhh i cant think of any!!! I'll think of one later," she purred, a grin on her maw. Lucky was an odd nickname, but Cloverpaw liked it nonetheless. It was odd watching her blind mentor move so surely through the forest. To be fair, Miss Lostspark had vision and lived here before loosing her sight so!! "Aww man!! Why can't all my questions be answered?? It's just harder that way!!! I wanna knowwwww!!!!!" she whined, lashing her long, fluffy tail across the forest floor. She watched as her mentor briefly became one with the shadows, green eyes gleaming. I can do that too!! she thought, evaporating into the shadows of the forest, leaving no trace before emerging from them, a smile on her maw. Too bad miss Lostspark couldn't see that!

Soon, the older gray molly had led them to... what the heck was that?? Green hues stared in awe as her mentor spoke. Mourning Ruins?? That was were they made makeshift camp when the twolegs drove them out!! Well that wasn't a nice name. Ohhh, so that's why it looked so weird!! Twolegs, again. Only this time they built it. "Do ya think they're the same twolegs who drove us away?" she chirped, parting her jaws to inhale the scent. And a fire too? Well there seemed to be a lot of history for just one spot in the territory. A sad story at that. WAIT A DARN MINUTE. DID MISS LOSTSPARK SAY THAT WINDCLAN INVADED BEFORE??? "What??? Why did WindClan invade us?? And why the heck was it called a Waterbarn?? Where's the water?" He chirped, trotting over to the structure. It looked... old. Cloverpaw tilted their head in curiosity, wondering what it was like before the fire her mentor mentioned. After a few moments of the apprentice inspecting the ruins, she scampered back to the gray molly's side. She didn't remember a lot from being driven out mainly because she just didn't want to. Like... she was driven out of her home!! Who would want to remember that??? "Mourning Ruins, gotcha yup yup yup!! So if something happens to camp this is where we meet up?? Like when the Twolegs drove us out??" she asked, puffing up her brown fur. Something about this place gave her the creeps. Maybe because cats died here and it burnt down and stuff like that. Oh well!!

[ @Rose - So sorry for how bad this is ]

lio sneezed here (achoo)
Old July 13th, 2024, 08:44 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Lostspark shot her apprentice a deadpan look at her onslaught of questions. "Not answering any of those questions. Except the last one. You meet up where Dawnstar tells you to meet up; end of story. Come along, we're heading onward now." She glanced back at her apprentice. "We'll see the borders quickly, and then head back inward for the newer territory ShadowClan has acclaimed."

First up was Saltmeadow Marsh, the fist border. "This is our border with RiverClan. This is probably the first time you've been here, but whatever you do, do not cross the border. Never cross the border unless Dawnstar is telling you to. Disregard that RiverClan isn't here currently. Their abandoned home can become an outsider's nest, and no reason for you to enroach on there lest someone hurt you. I do know the other Clans are exploring RiverClan's grounds as well."

Once Cloverpaw had understood that, the former Medicine Cat took him to Whispering Wetlands. "This next one is Whispering Wetlands. The same rules as the last border apply here, but I can also say that if a rabbit or two were to cross over the border and into ShadowClan territory, that's free game. Anyway, since I mentioned rabbits, you probably already know what Clan we share this border with - yes, WindClan."

"And lastly... here we are. Herondrive Hollow; you can probably smell the ThunderClanners from ten fox-lengths away. Again, never cross the border unless Dawnstar is telling you to. Don't let anyone taunt you into crossing the border either - ThunderClan is more likely to pull a stunt like that. If they cross first, that's on them, and you can... get rid of them however you please. If you have questions, ask me, or you can just sniff around a bit. We'll be heading back so we can practice your hunting training."

[ @Bean - Cloverpaw ]

Old Today, 12:27 PM

CLOVERPAW
She/Him/They - 7 Moons - ShadowClan Apprentice
Purrks: Shadow Fiend [INACTIVE]

The young tom furrowed his brow. HE JUST WANTED SOME STINKIN ANSWERS!!! "Got it got it!!" he squeaked, looking up at his mentor. OOOOOO!!! BORDERS!!!!! "Borders, Borders, Borders!!!" he cheered, bouncing alongside Lostspark. There was so much territory! It seems a lot were surrounded by super duper tall trees. Maybe he could ask someone for a climbing lesson sometime!!

[SALTMEADOW MARSH]

Ew. Water. Yuckyuckyuckyuckyuckyuck. And why did it look so weird?? Just, ew. Cloverpaw scrunched his nose as Lostspark led him to... Saltmeadow Marsh? A name equally disgusting as the water itself. "Ew. That is grooooooooosssssssssss!!!!!!!" he whined, making sure to stay far away from the stream. "You think Im going to cross into RiverClan territory? Over THAT?? NOPENOPENOPENOPE PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ME GO OVER THERE!!!!" the young apprentice whined. "Alright, move along move along I do not want to be by the stinkin riverrrrrrrr!"

[WHISPERING WETLANDS]

The next border wasn't bad. As in it didn't have any water! YAY!!! Ooooo, rabbits??? "OH OH Oh!!! You neeeeddddd to teach me how to hunt rabbits, please please please pleaaaassseee??????" she whined, her green gaze looking past the border. WindClan, huh? "They live on the moors, right? Huh. Must be weird always being out in the open and stuff. Why are all the clans so weird?" she said aloud, making a face before Miss Lostspark led them to the next border.

[HERONDIVE HOLLOW]

The last border was... somewhat normal in Cloverpaw's view. She wrinkled her nose at ThunderClan's scent, trotting forward to investigate. There was a river, but it was nowhere near as gross as RiverClan's border. Taunting!? "Well thats just plain rude!! Why would cats want you to come over the border? Its clearly not allowed!! Otherwise these things would be useless!!! What do I do if they try to taunt us?? That's clearly super duper rude!! OOOO HUNTING! YESYESYESYEYSYESYES!! TEACH ME HUNTING PLEASEEE!!!!!!"

[ @Rose - As you can tell I lost my motivation about halfway through : D ]

lio sneezed here (achoo)