Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by occultation
Today 03:31 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:21 PM
LIGHTKIT FINDER
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 03:08 PM
this ain't ordinary life...
by Omari
Last post by Omari
Today 03:08 PM
The Swift Tiger {p}
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 03:05 PM

Old October 31st, 2023, 05:04 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Oh lawd she demands training[p]

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
11/100

Ope–here she comes. Midnightpaw, ever the excitable young lady, came bumbling out of the apprentice’s den with one motive and one motive only–training. With her mentor, specifically. She darted to the warriors den–would she dare enter? Goodness, no! She’d simply just wait outside for Hazelstripe to appear–either from within the den or somewhere else around camp. As soon as she’d see her mentor, well, it’d be over for her, to put it simply. Midnightpaw would be stuck to her like glue until she agreed to take her out for some training.

[ @Dark a meh starter if you ask me but I wanted to get something out fast bc the TRICK OR TREATERS ARE IMMINENT AND I AM AT THEIR MERCY!!! ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old November 8th, 2023, 12:57 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Oh lawd she demands training[p]

Hazelstripe

The Collector: Inactive

Mmm… A great day, that’s what it was shaping up to be. Hazelstripe had just woken up from her post-sky-high nap with a stretch and was getting ready to make her way out and see what was on the fresh-kill pile. Of course, that was the original plan. Unfortunately, she stepped out of the den and narrowly avoided some kind of small shape at the entrance. Taking a moment to look art what had been blocking her way, a small growl began rumbling at the back of her throat. ”Mighty StarClan, Runt! What are you blocking the entrance for!?”

She wasn’t happy. Not at all. Why was her munchkin of an apprentice in the way of her snack? She hadn’t said anything about taking her out training today, so just what was the problem? Ugh, this was pretty annoying.

[ @Omari I apologize, I initially planned to respond that night but got slammed by work and then just haven’t gotten to it yet. My bad! I hope not to cause any further delays once I am caught up! Meh post, next one will be better]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old November 8th, 2023, 07:05 PM

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
13/100

Despite her mentor’s clear distaste for her appearance, Midnightpaw lifted her chin and offered Hazelstripe a big, toothy grin. “I want to do some training today, please… Batpaw can climb trees and–and Rufflepaw can fight, so can my brother! Lots of apprentices can hunt and–and stealth training! They have stealth training!”

Midnightpaw was just kind of rambling here, but you get her point, right? She just wanted training! Hopefully if she just whined about it enough to get on her mentor's nerves, maybe, just maybe, she would take her out to do some training today! Oh, she hoped–she dearly hoped! She wanted to show her friends her new teachings, go to her brother and yap about all that she had learned… She just wanted to learn!

[ @Dark rahh its short sorry]

Old November 15th, 2023, 05:11 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Hazelstripe

Hazelstripe’s frown only deepened as her apprentice explained the reason for harassing her on such a fine day. Fine… stealth training it’d be. ”Okay okay, just quit the begging. It’s unbecoming. If you want to ask to train, do it proper and keep it short, not talk my ear off,” She grumbled. She had to admit it though, she did appreciate the initiative that the Runt was taking, saved her the trouble of having to hunt her down.

”C’mon Runt, let’s get going. Don’t lag behind.” And with that, the young warrior walked towards the camp entrance with a flick of her tail and led the way out into the territory.

[ @Omari Hope you can forgive me for how long I’ve made you wait Especially because this is kinda... bad. But if you want, we can do shorter posts for this? Yours wasn't too terribly short and it gave me something to work off of, I'm just exhausted whoops]

My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old November 22nd, 2023, 04:37 PM

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
17/100

Her mentor had quite the attitude, it seemed. It would be a miracle if she didn’t end up picking up on some of that by the time she became a warrior–perhaps she needed some of that attitude, though.

“Right! Next time I’ll keep it proper, I promise.” Midnightpaw would write that one down on her metaphorical, invisible notepad that she kept locked away in that big ol’ brain of hers. With an excitable grin and an almost child-like swish of her tail, she padded after her mentor, hot on her heels.

[ @Dark ]

Old November 25th, 2023, 04:14 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Hazelstripe

Excellent,” The tabby warrior said, not offering much more than a slight nod to accompany her words, as she walked out.

Hazelstripe led the apprentice through the territory, not bothering to tell her to keep an eye out for their surroundings, as that should be a given and she wasn’t fond of explaining the obvious things. It took some time, but eventually, they made their way tot he training hollow. There was a decent amount of foliage that could be used for cover, so she figured the spot was good enough for the activity.

Stopping, she turned to the younger she-cat before giving her a scrutinizing look. Stars above, she really was small. Why did she end up with this… thing as her apprentice? Whatever, she’d make it work. After they got rid of those annoying, less perfect habits, she was sure that the runt could be molded into a proper ShadowClan warrior.

”Alright Runt, show me your crouch, and I’ll point out any flaws I find.”

[ @Omari ]

My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old November 27th, 2023, 05:45 PM

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
19/100

Hoping to keep her excitement to a minimum, she quietly followed after her mentor, trailing behind her a few paces. She recalled when she was a kit, during a kit curriculum class quite like this one, she received a smack over the nose for walking too close to Honeybite who had been teaching them. It was a good lesson, she supposed, as she kept a small distance between her and her mentor.

When Hazelstripe paused, she did as well, looking up at her with intrigue–before she paused, tilting her head to the side in slight confusion. Why is she looking at me like that? She didn’t have enough time to wonder, as Hazelstripe had shot her the order of showing off her crouch. "Okay!"

Lowering herself into a stalking crouch, with her head dipped low and her ears pointed upwards. For a moment, she stood with her tail lifted a little bit before she remembered Darkfall’s advice from her night class, lower your tail a little bit closer to the ground, he had said before demonstrating for her. Recalling his example, she lowered her tail, levelling it out with the ground below.

Hopefully I’m doing well! She truly did want to make Hazelstripe proud, even if it was something as little as a good crouch.

[ @Dark ]

Old December 7th, 2023, 01:58 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Hazelstripe

Hazelstripe guessed that Runt’s new behavior was… satisfactory. It wa sa sharp improvement from bouncing around and making a lot fo noise at th every least. Best of all though? Her bothersome apprentice hadn’t even been walking too close to her. She must be picking up on things a bit quicker than she gave her credit – good for her.

When Runt showed her her crouch, Hazelstripe circled around her, scrutinizing ever detail. Posture looked fine… Head and ear placement good… The tail – wait no, nevermind, her apprentice fixed that on her own before she could even say anything. Hmm… She had to admit it, it was a good crouch. ”Hmm…” she mused to herself ”Good crouch, as expected of my apprentice. Now I want to see you try stalking forward a bit. Need to see how much you know and how much I’ll need to show you.” The brief praise was quickly overshadowed by her desire to move things along quickly. Perhaps Runtpaw would show her another positive demonstration… She didn’t get her hopes up though, that crouch very well may have been a fluke.

[ @Omari Sorry I took so long! Feel free to bump me sooner next time!]

My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old December 26th, 2023, 11:10 AM

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
26/100

Midnightpaw lifted her head for a moment to look up at her mentor when she had heard the word good, an excitable rush of joy running across her body, down her back, along her tail. She quickly dropped her chin, returning to its original position. A little bit of praise went a very long way for Midnightpaw, it seemed.

When it came to stalking, for someone who had never done any sort of hunting or other activities deemed necessary for it, she still did a pretty decent job at it. Carefully, she stalked forward, keeping her position steady–albeit her stalk was a bit slower than average, so it could certainly be worked on in that sense.

[ @Dark oops oops OOPS!!! ]

Old January 8th, 2024, 11:37 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Hazelstripe

”Too slow,” The young tabby mewed to her apprentice ”Sneaking around is good and all, but what’s the point if you’re not getting anywhere? Whatever, we’ll work on that. Do you have any hunting experience?”

She didn’t know how the young she-cat had been able to do such a perfect crouch but have less than satisfactory stalking. Thankfully, the speed was the only issue, as everything else was impressive enough for her to not complain.

”If not, we’ll go over the basics of hunting as well and we’ll put that practice into catching prey. If you can sneak up on prey, then you can sneak up on lazy warriors – it’s the same thing. We can work out the finer details later.”

Killing two mice with one blow she thought. If they did it this way, she’d be able to build a foundation in the basics of both stealth and hunting and can get a better grasp of what needed to be worked on. She was quite the genius if she said so herself.

[ @Omari ]

My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here