Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by Neptune.
Today 04:57 PM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by isla
Today 04:54 PM
Calmer times
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 04:53 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 04:46 PM
Outsider Q?
by phantom
Last post by phantom
Today 04:40 PM

Old June 26th, 2024, 10:45 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default To Be Alright [p]

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 41 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
[Silverlark - @Alchemist Kitsune ]
· · ────────────── · ·
So much had happened recently, keeping Mistlewhisker constantly on her toes. She hadn't had time to properly sit down and process everything, and at this point she wasn't entirely sure she wanted to. But now that battles were done, camp was built, and the first patrols were sent out, Mistlewhisker could finally turn her attention to the thing that had been bothering her for a long time.

Silverlark.

The young Enforcer had been grieveously wounded during the mink battle--stars, that felt so far away...--and had been confined to the medicine den for most of the time since. Even once he had been given the go-ahead by Mossfreckle, Mistlewhisker hadn't seen much of him at all. It was mostly her own fault, and she would admit that. Hopefully, this visit would suffice as an apology for being absent.

Slinking into the warrior's den, Mistlewhisker sought out the familiar silver pelt of Silverlark. "Silverlark," she meowed, not bothering to keep her voice down since no one else was in the den. "We are going hunting. Come."

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!

Last edited by Mica; June 26th, 2024 at 10:46 PM.
Old July 9th, 2024, 11:58 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: To Be Alright [p]

| Silverlark |
19 Moons - ShadowClan Enforcer

Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive | Two Left Paws - Inactive

The tom's ears perked up as he heard a familiar voice calling to him, his fangs on the awesome gift Hawkster had given him. Crusher - as he had so righteously named his new friend - was tough and could take a beating, just like him! But... also super fun to cuddle at night. Made sleep time not as lonely, nope! It was true that Silverlark was far from better, but... But! He was getting there. And Mosster said he could almost be trusted out on his own soon, heh heh! Then he would have to make sure that he could get super familiar with everything, oh yes. So he could take Flashies out for an assessment. Victory!

But first! First. Whisk was calling. And... had he heard that right? They were going hunting?! Gasp! Oh... well... he sucked at hunting. Boo. But that was okay, that was okay. He'd be with Whisk. He'd just count on her to do the tracking. He'd do all the ambushing, heh heh.

"O-in' Ish! Ew ai'," he mewed, dropping Crusher in his nest, patting it affectionately before rushing outside to meet up with his friend. "Wait for me, wait for me, Whisk! I'm right behind yous!"

@Mica [Mistlewhisker]
| Figured I owed it to the little guy to finish his current silly roleplays before it's time. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old July 14th, 2024, 09:03 PM
The Ping You Dread

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 42 moons
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Chariot ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker padded out into the territory with Silverlark, chuckling at his echoing calls. "How are you feeling?" She asked as they walked, headed towards the ThunderClan border. There had been a surplus of squirrels recently, what with the warm weather, and she felt as though they would have a good chance hunting there.

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old Yesterday, 11:13 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |
19 Moons - ShadowClan Enforcer

Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

The tom's giddiness quivered through his body, his hindquarters shaking before he took little hops here and there, his hunting most certainly not being at its highest in the sheer glee of being outside of camp for the first time in what felt like ages. The company was good too, oh yes, although... much as he hated to admit it, he was already tired. Which... that didn't track, yo. He had been sleeping for like... over two days in a row. By logic, he should be able to be awake and ready to go for two whole days now, mmmhmmm. Made perfect sense to him, in any case. Of course, he wasn't about to admit this. No more resting. None! Ew.

"Oh, much much betterer. Mmmhmmm. Oh! Oh! Look look! See? If I do this-" Silverlark proclaimed happily, hopping in place before turning an open mouthed grin in Mistlewhisker's direction, "-no more bleeding! Victory!"

In his exuberance the tom ignored the aching tiredness of his limbs in favor of playfully marching alongside the deputy, tail up in the air at the thought of adventure. Uncharted territory! New hunts! Maybe even battles! Okay, maybe not battles. Mosster would have his hide, heh heh. And then? Then off to get Flashies for some extra training. He had to make up for all his downtime, oh yes. But first? First Whisk. He hadn't spoken to her in so long. She hadn't come to visit while he was down, which meant one thing. She had to be super duper busy with this whole move and being deputy thing, mmhmm. It was a shame she had been demoted from enforcer, but it was okay. She would always be an enforcer in his heart.

"Hows yous been doing though, Whisk? Busy busy? Need a good hug? Not to brags, yo, but Rising? She used to think I gave the best ones, mmhmmm. 'Course I can just give yous a hug even if you don't need it, heh heh," the young enforcer mewed, his tone serious one moment and broken in a fit of chortles the next.

@Mica [Mistlewhisker]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old Today, 01:45 PM
The Ping You Dread

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 42 moons
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Chariot ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker watched him hop around, a tenseness in her shoulders relaxing at the sight. He truly was okay now. Good. Mistlewhisker wasn't sure what she or the Enforcers would do without his undying light. "No more bleeding." She echoed, nodding. "Take it easy, now. No need to risk reopening something." She glanced at the ground they walked on, all its stones and moss and pinecones. "Or twisting your leg."

His chattering leaned towards how she had been, and the deputy chuckled lowly. "Very busy. But I prefer it that way." She was sure the Enforcer could understand. "Though," she glanced sidelong at him, "I could never turn down one of your... hugs." Hydrolic presses, more like. But cats didn't know what hydrolic presses were, so for now it was a hug.

---
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!