Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 12:46 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 12:44 PM
Cardinals flying overhead...
by ollie
Last post by cowboy froggo
Today 12:42 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 12:40 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by seeingstars
Today 12:36 PM

Old June 22nd, 2024, 10:32 PM
A living KANKAN sava ad

Status: Uncreative but odd sense of humor. Trying to finish up some drawings
Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Asleep

Default Snailpaw's Training [P]

Snailpaw' Training Tracker
Current Mentor - Emberfang

Territory Tour [0/7]
not technically required + RC is currently in the mountains
Sleepy Thicket - Link
Lionsbeach - Link
Haven Springs - Link
Rugged Range - Link
Smallpines - Link
Saltmeadow Marsh - Link
Sedgewater Valley - Link

Training Lessons [0/5]
Hunting Lesson [Land & Water] - Link
Battle Training - Link
Swimming Lesson - Link
Other - Link
Other - Link

Other
Meetings Attended [1/2] - Link1, Link2
Other Experiences [0/-] - Link(s)
Post Count

Final Assessment - Link
|__________________________________|

@birdbrain Let me know if i missed anything. I'll make a starter soon!

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; June 22nd, 2024 at 10:35 PM.
Old June 28th, 2024, 01:51 AM
A living KANKAN sava ad

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me

Default Re: Snailpaw's Training [P]

OX Emberfang XO
Riverclan warrior | He/she/they | Shadow Fiend [Inactive], Beefed up T1 [Inactive]

Alright, now..training. Apprentice training. "Alright Snailpaw, follow me. You're learning how to swim first since i'm guessing you can't" he pointed his tail in the direction of the territory. Exactly where the two were heading. If he remembers correctly, there should be a river somewhere nearby. Somewhere. Riverclanners are riverclanners for a reason. And if they can't swim they're not a riverclanner.

He turned towards the territory and started walking foward, moving his paws on the ground in even movements. The river shouldnkt be that far from camp. "Something to remember; when you go in water and get back out, you're is going to feel heavier" he might as well let the apprentice know while the two were still walking instead of awkward silence. Why? Because he wasn't feeling like it. And he's probably going to have to tell his new apprentice sooner or later about such things anyway, so might as well do it to fill in time. "Do tell me if you know how swimming works already or if i have to teach you from the very basics" really, he has no idea how much the guy knows or doesn't know and is just playing a guessing game.

[ @birdbrain ]

ghostie wuz herez

Old June 28th, 2024, 11:16 AM
THE BIRDBRAIN

Bump Policy: anytime m8
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minkuu View Post
OX Emberfang XO
Riverclan warrior | He/she/they | Shadow Fiend [Inactive], Beefed up T1 [Inactive]

Alright, now..training. Apprentice training. "Alright Snailpaw, follow me. You're learning how to swim first since i'm guessing you can't" he pointed his tail in the direction of the territory. Exactly where the two were heading. If he remembers correctly, there should be a river somewhere nearby. Somewhere. Riverclanners are riverclanners for a reason. And if they can't swim they're not a riverclanner.

He turned towards the territory and started walking foward, moving his paws on the ground in even movements. The river shouldnkt be that far from camp. "Something to remember; when you go in water and get back out, you're is going to feel heavier" he might as well let the apprentice know while the two were still walking instead of awkward silence. Why? Because he wasn't feeling like it. And he's probably going to have to tell his new apprentice sooner or later about such things anyway, so might as well do it to fill in time. "Do tell me if you know how swimming works already or if i have to teach you from the very basics" really, he has no idea how much the guy knows or doesn't know and is just playing a guessing game.

[ @birdbrain ]

snailpaw
tomhe/him - 6 moons
agatha kitty [active!]

“Uhm.. I think I know the basics! Like, I flap my legs around in the water in some special way and it moves me forward, yeah?..”
Snailpaw suddenly felt compelled to make a strange remark;
“But I don’t think I’ll be very good at it..”
His head dropped down, gaze resting on his paws.

stay sigma, chat!
pronouns.cc
Old Yesterday, 03:22 AM
A living KANKAN sava ad

OX Emberfang XO
Tch. Pity. Of course, the leg gives it's own problems "Your leg's a bit twisted but at least have some confidence in yourselves. It might be harder than normal but try to stay determined for now." Was he actually helping at all? That answer is yet to be seen. He's not expecting cats to be brutal. No. That's gonna create a big problem for himself. But if he's put into this position he might as well play the part and gain more trust from the cats around him. Once again, not that he could've complained about it. So no apprentice is gonna be a bad warrior under his training. Even...ones that are...well a bit harder to train.

The two would reach the river after a minute or two; the warrior fixed his gaze on the flowing water near him. If he could a part of the river that was shallow enough for the apprentice to learn how to swim without drowning, that'll be realll great. Maybe after that he could teach this little Snailpaw how to fish. Two in one! But part of him wanted to put that off until his apprentice got slightly older or at least once they're back home "You know the basics; paddle your legs in the water. Kind of like pushing the water backwards to push yourself forward. But don't push the water to hard. Water already has a way of making you float as long as you're not flailing around or panicking. The twisted leg might be a bit of a bother, but it shouldn't cause too much problemss long as you're careful..."

Now...a part of a river that is shallow enough...ah, there! It seemed like it had enough space for Snailpaw to move around. Even if he accidentally strays into deeper waters too quickly, it's not like Emberfang can't jump in and grap him. And that's even if Snailpaw starts panicking. Was it reckless? Meh (though he does hope Snailpaw doesn't ACTUALLY have a near-drown experience because Ember does have common sense and doesn't want to be responsible for trauma). "You can start practicing what i told you. Don't go too far just yet, make sure to get used to it first. Smarter to slowly progress deeper than to go deep right away."

[ @birdbrain ]

ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; Yesterday at 05:23 AM.