Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
You'll be in my heart
by Estelle
Last post by TanghuluCat
Today 08:15 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by OBigBrainO
Today 08:15 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by TanghuluCat
Today 08:09 AM
is it okay to meet your...
by Luna16
Last post by TanghuluCat
Today 08:05 AM
A Rock & A Hard Place...
by squidz
Last post by TanghuluCat
Today 07:57 AM

Old Today, 02:00 AM

My Mood: Inspired
Default [p] tell me, tell me, do you feel the pressure now?

DAYWHISPER • SHE / HER • 35+ MOONS • WINDCLAN WARRIOR
~~~
Daywhisper hummed softly as she sat grooming Mourningkit. The small tom had been rolling mud again. She sighed into his fur, her mouth filled with a mix of mud and grass.

After several minture of grooming, she decided he was clean and presentable enough to meet his father, now onto her daughter.

The white and cream she-cat turned her attention to Fallenkit, a smile on her face. She was much less roudy than her brother, at least she seemed to be, after a quick grooming she nodded "Ready to meet your father kids?" She asked softly.

Day nodded in response "follow me then" she said as she exited the nursery, looking around the camp, once she was sure it was safe to make a quick get away. She exited the camp, pausing just past the entrance to make sure her kits were following.

~~~~~~~~~~~

MOURNINGKIT • HE / HIM • 5+ MOONS • WINDCLAN KIT
~~~
It was a pretty normal morning, at least so far. It'd rained the night before so puddles scattered the camp. The small white and ginger tom's eyes glittered with excitement as he looked around in awe.

Immediately he shot out into the camp, leaping from puddle to puddle. Mud and grass tangling and clinging to his pelt. Mourningkit giggled as he played. The small tom was stopped abruptly by his mother grabbing his scruff. He hissed and flailed his tiny thorn sharp claws. He wanted to go back to his mud!

He groaned and whined as she settled in and began grooming him. He hated being cleaned, he just wanted to play. Why did he need to be clean anyways? It wasn't his apprentice ceremony or anything, so what exactly was going on? 'ready to meet your father?' The tom scowled, what even was a dad?

After she was done he watched her move onto his sister, then exit the den telling them to follow close behind. He obeyed, keeping himself as low to the ground and close to his mother as he could. He shot a glance back towards his sister, seeing if she was following.

{ @Crown_Sage • @ChromeSilver_Hwaa }
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥

!! I do not share the opinions/feelings of all of my characters !!
Old Today, 05:59 AM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: [p] tell me, tell me, do you feel the pressure now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeingstars View Post
DAYWHISPER • SHE / HER • 35+ MOONS • WINDCLAN WARRIOR
~~~
Daywhisper hummed softly as she sat grooming Mourningkit. The small tom had been rolling mud again. She sighed into his fur, her mouth filled with a mix of mud and grass.

After several minture of grooming, she decided he was clean and presentable enough to meet his father, now onto her daughter.

The white and cream she-cat turned her attention to Fallenkit, a smile on her face. She was much less roudy than her brother, at least she seemed to be, after a quick grooming she nodded "Ready to meet your father kids?" She asked softly.

Day nodded in response "follow me then" she said as she exited the nursery, looking around the camp, once she was sure it was safe to make a quick get away. She exited the camp, pausing just past the entrance to make sure her kits were following.

~~~~~~~~~~~

MOURNINGKIT • HE / HIM • 5+ MOONS • WINDCLAN KIT
~~~
It was a pretty normal morning, at least so far. It'd rained the night before so puddles scattered the camp. The small white and ginger tom's eyes glittered with excitement as he looked around in awe.

Immediately he shot out into the camp, leaping from puddle to puddle. Mud and grass tangling and clinging to his pelt. Mourningkit giggled as he played. The small tom was stopped abruptly by his mother grabbing his scruff. He hissed and flailed his tiny thorn sharp claws. He wanted to go back to his mud!

He groaned and whined as she settled in and began grooming him. He hated being cleaned, he just wanted to play. Why did he need to be clean anyways? It wasn't his apprentice ceremony or anything, so what exactly was going on? 'ready to meet your father?' The tom scowled, what even was a dad?

After she was done he watched her move onto his sister, then exit the den telling them to follow close behind. He obeyed, keeping himself as low to the ground and close to his mother as he could. He shot a glance back towards his sister, seeing if she was following.

{ @Crown_Sage • @ChromeSilver_Hwaa }
Crow was waiting, his mate Daywhisper was to bring the kits any moment now to meet him, he grumbled a bit impatiently, feeling the tail of his brother, Snape whom was also good friends with Daywhisper and had come to meet his well..... his child more than children. Crow settled down, his black fur shining as the ginger and brown tinges shown. He wrapped his tail around his paws and glanced at Snape, hearing Snape meow, "Excited?" As Crow gave a small nod. Gosh how would he react? What would they look like? Did they resemble him..... at all?

Crow shifted once again, grooming his pelt gently to make sure he looked neat. "I hope she got them out of camp ok, It'll be hard for her......" Crow fretted in a gentle mew. Receiving a scoff of content from his brother. His body shaking from excitement of seeing his love and his kits, and nervousness of seeing what they'd look like from not only descriptions but, also getting to talk to the bundles of fur and see if they were anything like there parents. Crow strained his neck for a moment to try and see, huffing as the only thing he saw was the annoyingly long grasslands, how did she live on a moor anyways? Crow didn't think he ever could. Unless for Daywhisper.... I'd live on a moor and defend a bunch of cat if it meant I could sleep beside her every night.... watch my kits grow..

------------------------------------ @Crown_Sage

Snape gave a gentle growl, his brother had woken him up to go see Crow's kits. Though Snape was excited to meet his supposed niece and nephew. Snape had settled down where Crow told him Daywhisper was to bring the kits. Snape kept an eye out for nosy Windclanners and watched his brother groom himself and mumble, the ginger tom flicked his tail irritably and growled. "Would you stop moving? The kits are going to think there dad had fleas if you keep on." Snape snapped, receiving a worried glance from his brother, sighing Snape muttered. "No no they won't. Your just to nervous for this, hell ya had kits with a clan cat whaddya think was gonna happen? You can wander in claim the kits as your own and visit them?" Snape continued on. Stopping his blabbing as Daywhisker's scent filled his nostrils on the wind, "There almost here..... with two other cats. Assumingly the kits." Snape mewed to warn his brother, who stopped shaking and composed himself, impressively well might I add.

Snape glanced at his brother, feeling a pang of guilty as he scented Daywhisker, once he'd been happy, joyful, so fond of that scent. But that only lasted a few days, Daywhisker was loyal to Snape's brother and Snape had no right to intrigue. Didn't mean it didn't hurt like a real breakup though. Snape shifted once, resting his tail on his paws and returning the indifferent look to his face. Snape wondered, what if one of the kits..... looked like him?
What if......... it was to obvious one was his and Crow found out just by looking, now it could happen because Crow was the smarter of the siblings. (Clearly considering the pickle Snape's gotten himself into pursuing his brothers mate) But... maybe with Crow being an absoute nervous wreck right now he might not notice.

-------------------------------------------

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3