Last post by zBlaze
Today 04:43 PM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kacey!
Today 04:39 PM

Old February 27th, 2024, 08:42 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozelen View Post
...Huh. Did a wall count as something important?

Winterpaw watched the bramble-covered kitten run back over to him, a bit concerned on whether he was actually injured or not, although he seemed to be purring... Or if he was going to tumble into anyone else. Besides leaving them a bit sore, they now might get a splinter or two.

"I haven't seen Twilightstar run around camp before," Winterpaw admitted, "but that was impressive. Your technique is good, you just need to learn some restraint." It reminded him of a rabbit running through the open plains of their clan, but their camp unfortunately wasn't a field one could frolic in. Too many busy cats and dens and bracken walls.

Winterpaw glanced back over his shoulder at the disarrayed fresh-kill pile, remembering what had happened a few minutes earlier. He should probably go clean that up soon.
Rabbitkit
He/him | WC kit | Moons: 2 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitkit smiled at the apprentice with a giggle at the praise. Then he heard Snowkit's voice from the nursery float over to him and Rabbitkit flicked his ears. A....ceremony? What was that kit doing? Hmph, Rabbitkit made a little huff, he was curious but at the same time the tom didn't want to be dragged into any of Snowkit's trouble. She had been talking about a 'chaosclan' lately and that seemed like a ticket to getting his apprenticeship backed up and that would be awful!

The tiny tom looked back to the apprentice who was looking towards the prey pile with an expression that Rabbitkit couldn't place, with a final laugh Rabbitkit spoke quickly to the other tom, "I am Rabbitkit! I am going to be the fastest warrior ever! Bye bye!" Rabbitkit ducked his head, as he had been taught was polite to do when talking to older cats before running away to the nursery to see what the other kits were up to.

Rabbitkit gif by ramen!!!

(sorry its so short...)

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]

Last edited by Dolomedes; February 27th, 2024 at 08:43 PM.
Old February 28th, 2024, 03:38 PM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Thundersnow
Tom\Warrior\WC
"Water holds memories."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"Charmed," Thundersnow remarked, his whiskers twitching.

Owlsky was nothing short of interesting. He wondered how he acted when he wasn't so nervous.

Hmmm... Well, I guess he was about to find out.

"Are you up for an adventure?" Thundersnow whispered into the hollow wind. "A stroll maybe? You seem tense."

He lowered his forepaw and tucked it under his soft belly, watching confusion dance on Owlsky's face. Thundersnow winced internally. He should've known better than make such a confusing gesture. He needed to explain himself.

"May paws were just cold, that's all," he mewed. "I hope I didn't startle you."

He hadn't met a cat this skittish. How was he supposed to deal with that? He knew how to socialize as well as any other cat, but Owlsky was a whole other bag of worms. A puzzle he had yet to solve.

The thought of such a mystery perked his interest. He kept his gaze steady on Owlsky, trying to find the reason behind his behavior in his glossy eyes. He didn't find much.
Owlsky

Owlsky grimaces, his paws were just cold. He made yet another mistake! The large tom quickly pulls his paw back, a flustered expression on his face. Then Thundersnow says something slightly intriguing... mixed up with a whole lot of scary. An adventure? Oh wait, now it's a stroll? He... he can probably handle that.

"U-uh... sure," He replies, voice quavering a little less than it has recently.

He decides to just avoid the awkwardness of the paw thing, didn't happen, right? Yeah, just avoid the awkwardness.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old February 28th, 2024, 06:25 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Snowybreeze |
Heightened Perception [Smell] - Active | Rapid Recovery - Inactive

Bright blue eyes grew round momentarily, the idea of getting so close to a badger that he could sit on its tail quite frankly terrifying. Oh. He would lose his ears for sure then. Before he could help himself, however, a small chuckle escaped him. Timid. Uncertain as he was that he was allowed to have fun with her words... because stars above, he did not want Goldenfox to think that he was making fun of her. But he couldn't help it. He found her sense of humor agreeable. It reminded him of his mothe- erm... mentor's. That was always a good thing in his eyes.

His purring ceased soon enough, not wanting to overstay its welcome. Not that it would have lasted much. Goldenfox's following words coaxed a small slump on the gentle giant's shoulders, a sad smile marring his expression. Morbid. That might very well be a way to describe it. Everyone he loved - or assumed had loved him - were gone, weren't they? Some returned. Deadmoon had. But he still had no idea who his parents had been. Had no claim to a family in this clan he so loved. He appreciated their acceptance of him. Their continuous putting up with his foolishness. But he would be lying if he didn't admit to some level of... envy? No... sorrow. At the fact that his one family member... the mate who had accepted him despite all of his horrendous flaws, was dead. Who wasn't to say that the same fate had not befallen his parents? Would land on whoever next erroneously decided he was worthy of their love? Yes... at some point down the line, he truly had grown morbid, hadn't he?

At her introduction, Snowybreeze blinked, his head tilting slightly to the side in confusion. Despite his solitary, quiet nature, the Maine Coon mix was quite the observant lad. He knew everyone's faces. Had especially committed them to memory when he'd returned from his twoleg abduction, his memory scattered. Gone in the wind. It had returned. Slowly but surely. In this light... it made Goldenfox's need to state her own name strange to him. Unnecessary, almost. Unless...

Oh! Oh of course! This kind hearted warrior no doubt wasn't certain if his memories had returned or not! He knew word had spread. A few cats had approached him on the matter! His own apprentice at the time among them. And he... Oh goodness. He hadn't told anyone, had he? How his memories had come back? He hadn't thought it necessary. The patched warrior did not see himself as important enough to deem it so. Cats had better things to do with their day than learn about the fact that he remembered everything. Not to mention, everything had trickled in slowly. It hadn't been a sudden blink of an eye everything is back type of memory resurgence. For all he knew, he might not even fully remember everything!

And yet... he felt guilty. Terrible, really. Had Goldenfox known, she would not have needed to waste her time! And it wasn't like Snowybreeze could point out the mistake, either. Oh stars... No. That would be. So rude... So very, very rude. Despicable, even. Especially considering how she had been such a genuinely wonderful clanmate so far... her only crime putting herself so low. Goodness, that wouldn't do at all!

"I-I. I see. I believe. I may be. Mistaken. And. By golly. I would hate. To state. You are wrong. But. I am afraid. I must. Disagree. Most. Most whole-wholeheartedly," the fluffy white tom mewed softly, his voice barely above a whisper as he looked down at his paws once more, timid in the face of how absolutely out of line he knew he currently was. "I don't. Don't think. That Goldenfox. Is no one. Special.

You have been. So kind. Very kind. And understanding. Cheering me up. When I. So callously. Stepped on you. Sat. Trampled, really. That kindness. Is very. Very special. A good heart. Like that. I think. Cares very deeply. Maybe not. Things. Hobbies. But more so. Other cats. Nothing. Could be. More admirable. Than that."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

@Tiabirb [Goldenfox]

Goldenfox
24 Moons
She/Her
Silver Tongue
-----------------------

A chuckle! Hey that was pretty, right? It was definitely an encouraging sign, and Goldenfox let herself chuckle right along with him. She had fully intended for a little bit of humor. "Didn't think you had it in ya to laugh. It sounds good. Maybe a lil dusty, but still, sounds real nice." The pale golden she-cat purred.
His response to her introduction surprised her. Kind? Nice? Her? It wasn't everyday someone thought that way about her, and now it was Goldenfox's turn to grow flustered. She dropped her blue gaze, staring at her paws. "You... really think that? Must be a real good first impression, eh?" She frowned, allowing herself a moment of loathing at being such a wimp about such a small thing. Why did that matter so much? Sure, her...reputation as a cold cat wasn't outrageous, but nice wasn't the impression most got from her. "Means a lot. Cats act like their tails are the only ones out there that matter..." She paused, another joke, though this one a touch more personal.

"Sorry for snapping at ya," Goldenfox murmured, "You really didn't deserve that kinda reaction." She lifted her head, "I'll...leave you to enjoy your rabbit. I-I was thinking about taking a look at the ShadowClan border anyway..." She rose to her paws, but for some reason, they didn't want to move. Instead, she stood there, as if...waiting for permission to go.

She didn't want to make him feel like she was brushing him off. Not at all. But she had been ruffled, even if her smooth, thin pelt didn't visibly show that.

Last edited by Tiabirb; February 28th, 2024 at 06:26 PM.
Old February 28th, 2024, 07:41 PM
My element is water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Bored

Snowkit watched Fawnfox's tail twitching. Her mom couldn't see her. Then, Snowkit pounced. "In the name of Chaosclan!" Snowkit yelled.
@Beanz
Old February 28th, 2024, 07:45 PM
Matching with @/Bean

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wispwillow View Post
Snowkit watched Fawnfox's tail twitching. Her mom couldn't see her. Then, Snowkit pounced. "In the name of Chaosclan!" Snowkit yelled.
@Beanz

She jumped as she jumped Turing around. "Snowkit!" she hissed as she picked up the kitten by the scruff before setting them down. "I could of hurt you!"

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |
Old February 28th, 2024, 07:48 PM
My element is water

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
She jumped as she jumped Turing around. "Snowkit!" she hissed as she picked up the kitten by the scruff before setting them down. "I could of hurt you!"
Snowkit wriggled out. "It's Snowstar!" Then she ran into the nursery.
Old February 28th, 2024, 07:50 PM
Matching with @/Bean

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wispwillow View Post
Snowkit wriggled out. "It's Snowstar!" Then she ran into the nursery.

Fawnfox rolled her eyes and followed he rkit.

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |
Old February 28th, 2024, 07:53 PM
My element is water

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Fawnfox rolled her eyes and followed he rkit.
Snowstar charged into the nursery.
Old February 29th, 2024, 06:03 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Dreaming

WindClan Re: WindClan Clearing

Lightningflower

"As a mother and a warrior, i swear on my life, that my kit will become leader and lead this clan into victory!"

"sparkkit, you lift your paw like this!" she hissed as she raised her paw, claws out and ready to slash. her kit looked at her with a look of annoyence and deteramation. she was proud yes but he was going to learn sooner or later about pain.

__________________________________________________ ___________

Sparkkit

"No one is better then me! i'll be the best leader this forest has ever had!"

Sparkkit copied his mothers moves and decided to attack her, claws out, she dodged and swiped at his face, leaving blood trickling down. he went on, gripping his needle sharp claws in her leg and he bite down, she yowled and shook the tiny kit off and made him roll away, he hissed "You cant even withstand pain you old cat" he hissed as he started to groom his paw to his bloody face, he didnt like his mother. never called her mother. but she tuaght him and he learned....ever since his dad died and they were kicked from their old loner group. windclan took them in and sparkkit was smarter then these other kits, he was destiened to be leader rather they liked it or not.
WindClan- Sparkkit-6M/tom
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur, tigerkit, icekit, softkit, frostkit.
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she
Old March 1st, 2024, 07:37 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post

Owlsky

Owlsky grimaces, his paws were just cold. He made yet another mistake! The large tom quickly pulls his paw back, a flustered expression on his face. Then Thundersnow says something slightly intriguing... mixed up with a whole lot of scary. An adventure? Oh wait, now it's a stroll? He... he can probably handle that.

"U-uh... sure," He replies, voice quavering a little less than it has recently.

He decides to just avoid the awkwardness of the paw thing, didn't happen, right? Yeah, just avoid the awkwardness.
Thundersnow
Tom\Warrior\WC
"Water holds memories."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Thundersnow grinned eagerly. "Good, let's make haste, shall we?"

He got to up to his paws and waited patiently for Owlsky to follow suite.

At least a walk of some sorts would get him feeling warm again, perhaps even think about the in-betweens of life. Maybe he could share his findings with Owlsky. He seemed like the kind of cat who could listen to a rant.

He was obviously more nervous than Thundersnow was used to, but, based on what he's seen, Owlsky wasn't a bad cat at all, by any means. In fact he was far from it, probably to focus on his own awkwardness to have any malicious intent.

He also noticed the warrior was gaining confidence, his tone becoming more steady. That was a good sign, right?

Thundersnow lifted his paw and rubbed his nose with it. Great Starclan, hopefully he wouldn't catch a cold.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!