Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 12:27 AM

Old May 9th, 2024, 03:17 PM
not online a lot, sorry

Bump Policy: anytime necessary
Default .•*Scrapyard*•. [sign-ups]

An animal shelter was recently shut down due to being inhuman and not taking proper care of the animals it housed. All of the animals were hastily dumped a long ways away.

Some of the cages landed roughly enough for the doors to swing open, while others are still locked. There's a scrapyard nearby; maybe you can take shelter there?

Joining form:
Name: ___
Age (in years): ___
Animal type: dog or cat only
Desc/Appearance: ___
Personality: optional
Other: ___
Mention me!: @Kacey!

(Feel free to choose whether your cage is still locked or not)

If you want to request to play as an animal other than a dog or cat, you may! This would mean they wouldn't have gotten dumped, but rather heard the commotion and/or lives in the scrapyard.

Characters so far:
Sandy — @Kacey!
Apollo — @sock
Mocho — @Mizu
Coal — @Desert Rain Frog
Whisperbrook/Brook — @TheFateSeeker_88
[PLACEHOLDER] — @Marigoldwhisper
Chowder — @19796
-
-
-

Last edited by Kacey!; June 19th, 2024 at 03:03 PM.
Old May 10th, 2024, 11:18 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: .•*Scrapyard*•. [sign-ups]

Name:

Apollo

3 years

male, he/him

Animal type:

Siberian Husky

Desc/Appearance:

A blonde Siberian Husky with electric blue eyes

Personality:

Apollo is a dog of remarkable stature and presence. His demeanor exudes a sense of seriousness and sternness that commands respect from all who encounter him. With piercing, ice-blue eyes that seem to penetrate the soul, Apollo carries himself with an air of dignity and authority, earning him the admiration of both peers and admirers alike.

Though his expression may seem stoic and unyielding, beneath the surface lies a loyal and fiercely protective nature. Apollo is unwavering in his dedication to those he cares for, willing to go to great lengths to ensure their safety and well-being. His loyalty knows no bounds, and he takes his role as guardian and companion with utmost seriousness.

In his interactions, Apollo is measured and deliberate, carefully considering his actions and words before acting or speaking. His deep, rumbling voice carries a weight of authority, yet he is not one to raise it unnecessarily. Instead, Apollo commands attention through his mere presence, his quiet strength leaving a lasting impression on most who cross his path.

While he may seem unapproachable to some, those who take the time to get to know Apollo will discover a loyal and devoted friend. Beneath his stern exterior lies a heart of gold, filled with love and compassion for those he holds dear. And though he may not show it in overt displays of affection, Apollo's steadfast presence serves as a constant source of comfort and support for those lucky enough to earn his trust.

Other:

this sounds like fun!!

[ @Kacey! ]

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old May 10th, 2024, 06:43 PM
not online a lot, sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by sock View Post
Name:

Apollo

3 years

male, he/him

Animal type:

Siberian Husky

Desc/Appearance:

A blonde Siberian Husky with electric blue eyes

Personality:

Apollo is a dog of remarkable stature and presence. His demeanor exudes a sense of seriousness and sternness that commands respect from all who encounter him. With piercing, ice-blue eyes that seem to penetrate the soul, Apollo carries himself with an air of dignity and authority, earning him the admiration of both peers and admirers alike.

Though his expression may seem stoic and unyielding, beneath the surface lies a loyal and fiercely protective nature. Apollo is unwavering in his dedication to those he cares for, willing to go to great lengths to ensure their safety and well-being. His loyalty knows no bounds, and he takes his role as guardian and companion with utmost seriousness.

In his interactions, Apollo is measured and deliberate, carefully considering his actions and words before acting or speaking. His deep, rumbling voice carries a weight of authority, yet he is not one to raise it unnecessarily. Instead, Apollo commands attention through his mere presence, his quiet strength leaving a lasting impression on most who cross his path.

While he may seem unapproachable to some, those who take the time to get to know Apollo will discover a loyal and devoted friend. Beneath his stern exterior lies a heart of gold, filled with love and compassion for those he holds dear. And though he may not show it in overt displays of affection, Apollo's steadfast presence serves as a constant source of comfort and support for those lucky enough to earn his trust.

Other:

this sounds like fun!! :heartbounce:

[ @Kacey! ]
Absolutely accepted! :3
You can start roleplaying right away! :D
Old May 18th, 2024, 09:02 PM
I'm back. Also no cbox.

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Sounds fun.
Name: Mocha
Cat
Female
Appereance: tortie with amber eyes
Personality: adventurous and kinda stupid sometimes.
Other: she might need to get dragged out of trouble by Apollo and others sometimes.... let them know!
@Kacey!

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Claw
Sirius
Phoenix
Old May 18th, 2024, 09:38 PM
not online a lot, sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizu View Post
Sounds fun.
Name: Mocha
Cat
Female
Appereance: tortie with amber eyes
Personality: adventurous and kinda stupid sometimes.
Other: she might need to get dragged out of trouble by Apollo and others sometimes.... let them know!
@Kacey!
Absolutely, you can start roleplaying! :3
Old June 1st, 2024, 11:02 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Spooky

Name: Coal
Dog
Trans Female
Appearance: Looks Like Cross Fox, But MUCH Bigger, And Covered In Scars
Personality: She's Rough. She Came From DogFighting, To Living In A Forest With Many Others, And Was Brought To The Shelter. Knowing The World Isn't Kind, She Is Worse, Biting, Scratching, And Getting Into fights. She Despises Cages. She Hates Them More Than Humans. Shell Teach Discipline To The Other Dogs, Showing Them She Isnt One To Mess Around With.
Other: Expect Her To Nip Or Bite, Also Hunt For The Others.
. @Kacey!
- Art Contest
Im Currently Making My Own Comic Series! With Help Of WCO Members, "Savage's Decent" Is Its Name. Ill Post Stuff Soon! VM Me "Meep" For Information On It!
Old June 2nd, 2024, 02:35 PM
Fandomologist - Spooder

Bump Policy: Psst. •{ Anytime, as long as it's not just that second! }•
My Mood: Bored

- [Info]; The spoilers are small starters that make the application more fun. They are optional, but they are fun and give a little more detail on the thing. Sorry if they are extremely short/large!

Name:
Whisperbrook (Nickname, more info on their name in other.)

Age (in years):

Animal type:
Ferret

Desc/Appearance:
A light brown sleek tom with a scar on its neck from a leash. He has darker brown speckles along his back and amber eyes, with a beige ish underbelly (Rose pink flesh colors).

Personality:
Brook is often trying to fit in, being outgoing or copying what others do. (Slightly Negative trait) Yet, since he it restrained to an amount, he struggles to do so at times, and feels very guilty for anything that could have been his fault. (Negative trait) He also works hard to fit in, but saving room for wonder and curiosity as well, and he often tries to be the wisest and kindest he can be. (Positive trait) Well, maybe too much curiosity sometimes. (Slightly positive trait) One of his skills are fishing and finding things, (Positive trait) although anyone who mentions that will be told "Oh, but there is always someone else who can do it better.". (Slightly Negative trait)

- Escaped Peril -

Ever since Brook was born, he was in a happy life, until an random hellhole took me in like a monster waiting to eat me up for breakfast. While many animals in the abusive shelter he was in where dogs, or cats, or your normal household pets, Brook was a unnamed, guilty ferret. The shelter loved taking Brook in- they had never really seen a type of ferret with such emotion. Or maybe they were just dumb and had no idea what the yonder a ferret was. Brook didn't give two wet-pellets for the humans, and rather them all die. But before, he had an easier, forgiving life.
-

Other:
Brook never knew his name, but was called many names in the past by other animals so they could describe him. Humans have released him, but he was still stuck in his cage when he was dropped off. The humans had mentioned that there was wolf sightings there, where Brook would be killed. He once had an owner- who died of cancer shortly after he was adopted. Brook was then taken by an abusive shelter, which he called "Orphans Cottage".

JayFeather: "We're siblings. We have the same dad."
BreezePelt: *cringes insanely*

Last edited by TheFateSeeker_88; June 5th, 2024 at 09:30 PM.
Old June 2nd, 2024, 02:36 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Placeholder! Imma knock your socks off!

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old June 3rd, 2024, 10:16 PM
not online a lot, sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post
Name: Coal
Dog
Trans Female
Appearance: Looks Like Cross Fox, But MUCH Bigger, And Covered In Scars
Personality: She's Rough. She Came From DogFighting, To Living In A Forest With Many Others, And Was Brought To The Shelter. Knowing The World Isn't Kind, She Is Worse, Biting, Scratching, And Getting Into fights. She Despises Cages. She Hates Them More Than Humans. Shell Teach Discipline To The Other Dogs, Showing Them She Isnt One To Mess Around With.
Other: Expect Her To Nip Or Bite, Also Hunt For The Others.
. @Kacey!
You may join and start roleplaying whenever youd like! ^^

You can start with your character being in a cage (locked or unlocked) and heading to the scrapyard, or you can start AT the scrapyard!
Old June 3rd, 2024, 10:20 PM
not online a lot, sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFateSeeker_88 View Post
DISCLAIMER: UNFINISHED

./Info/. ; The spoilers are small starters that make the application more fun. They are optional, but they are fun and give a little more detail on the thing. Sorry if they are extremely short/large!

Name:
Whisperbrook (Nickname, more info on their name in other.)

Age (in years):

Animal type:
Ferret

Desc/Appearance:
A light brown sleek tom with a scar on its neck from a leash. He has darker brown speckles along his back and amber eyes, with a beige ish underbelly (Rose pink flesh colors).

Personality:
Brook is often trying to fit in, being outgoing or copying what others do. (Slightly Negative trait) Yet, since he it restrained to an amount, he struggles to do so at times, and feels very guilty for anything that could have been his fault. (Negative trait) He also works hard to fit in, but saving room for wonder and curiosity as well, and he often tries to be the wisest and kindest he can be. (Positive trait) Well, maybe too much curiosity sometimes. (Slightly positive trait) One of his skills are fishing and finding things, (Positive trait) although anyone who mentions that will be told "Oh, but there is always someone else who can do it better.". (Slightly Negative trait)

Other:
Brook never knew his name, but was called many names in the past by other animals so they could describe him. Humans have released him, but he was still stuck in his cage when he was dropped off. The humans had mentioned that there was wolf sightings there, where Brook would be killed. He once had an owner- who died of cancer shortly after he was adopted. Brook was then taken by an abusive shelter, which he called "Orphans Cottage".

This is awesome! You can finish whenever, or you can start roleplaying now!

Since your animal is not a cat or dog, this means he was not dumped with the rest. He is either near the scrapyard and heard the commotion, or he's IN the scrapyard! I hope you have fun playing, feel free to join in whenever!