Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Rani
Today 12:22 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:00 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:57 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Yesterday 11:41 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Yesterday 11:40 PM

Old March 29th, 2024, 07:08 PM
Cute but Deadly

Status: I'm a Fox-Girl. You can call me Foxie! :hearbounce:
Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermeswind View Post

Winterpaw
(Image by Pangoligon)
- @Artemis - @Snowyfeathr -
He nodded again at the suggestion, and looked at the fish.
- dice rolling... - 2 -
Stars seem to dislike his skill today, as he accidentally casts a shadow and the fish notices him. Oops.
There! Another one! Winterpaw spots a different fish out of the corner of his eye, a (17) pretty big one too! And he tries to stalk it and (12) messily hooks it and kills it on the surface. Hey, that wasn't too bad of a catch! he thinks to himself, and smiles at Salmonleap.
[ +1 fish ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowyfeathr View Post
@Artemis @hermeswind

"I'll go hunt over there" Hollytail said, pointing with his tail. "That way we can get more prey ya know?" he then turned and headed off.
Salmonleap nodded to Hollytail. "Okay, good luck!" he called out. To Winterpaw, he said, "Good job! Keep up the good work!"
Old March 31st, 2024, 05:04 PM
Saki means hope <3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

@starry

(forgot to mention and just realized that lol so I reposted this)

~ @starry @Cherry~ ~
Bumblekit glanced around.

``Who are you? Are you going to help me? Can I go home?`` Bumblekit murmured, scared.

Bumblekit was scared. For once in her life- she was scared. She was never scared. When her mom died, she was sad, not scared. When she found out she would never have a papa- she was angry, not scared. When kits tried to bully her- she screamed at them, not scared. Never scared. Why was she scared now? She should be angry- or sad.. or... I don't know! Disappointed? It wasn't an emotion she was familiar with, and it was scary, making her scaredness even scarier. Yay!(<--Sarcastic thought) Bumblekit looked around again and licked her lip, then a side wound.

Ringing.

Why was there ringing? It was there before, but she had only just noticed it. And the blurriness of the world. Everything had a glitch-y vibe to it, all the sounds were fuzzy and muffled together, she couldn't tell how many trees were in front of her, she could tell there was one cat in front of her- but it didn't look like it. Why were there no Thunderclan cats here? Shouldn't they be looking for her? Were they looking for her- did they think she was dead? Did they not care about her cause she was an orphan? Is that why they weren't here? Did... Did anyone even realize she was gone? Other than that one cat- but.. did he tell anyone? I didn't know him so he probably didn't come... I didn't tell anyone... I'm all alone with these weird cats... are they... are they gonna hurt me?

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; March 31st, 2024 at 05:04 PM.
Old March 31st, 2024, 09:23 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

MorningMimic had brought EaglePaw out for some battle training. Some mentors in the clan were lazing about, and he was here to fix that!

___

'So, what do you know so far, kiddo?'

___

@Mica

Last edited by Ladiebugg; March 31st, 2024 at 09:23 PM.
Old March 31st, 2024, 09:55 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 6 moons | 10/100
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, HK T2
· · ────────────── · ·
[Morningmimic - @Ladiebugg ]
· · ────────────── · ·
The maine coon had hesitantly asked the first warrior she saw--Morningmimic--for some quick battle tips when she woke up that morning. The raid was still making her jittery, and since her mentor was the deputy and all that, she really didn't want to bother him when he was working on other important things. When Morningmimic asked her what she knew, the newly made apprentice winced. "Oh uh, fun fact, I don' actually know anythin'." She flashed him an embarrassed grimace. "Fadingsun's been super busy with deputy stuff, which is fine!! And I only just started--was apprenticed last meeting, haha--" A wince. "I just er--" Eaglepaw felt her ears burn. "Just wanted to get some tips before he trains me. Maybe I'll impress him...?"
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old March 31st, 2024, 11:38 PM
Engine engine number nine

{*} Marigoldleap{*}
[ She/Her - Riverclan warrior -
Purrks: The Collector and Go with the flow ]

Keeping her eyes peeled the molly kept an even pace with the other warrior. She tended to like to walk almost next to another cat rather than lead them. It wasn't an official patrol just two cats gathering herbs, because they both knew their clan needed all they could get. She wouldn't be surprised if Thunderclan decided to attack them again or any of the other clans they might of made angry. When she meant they she meant any cats that had caused problems when the leader didn't ask for anyone to do.

Kind of hating the silence the Marigoldleap was glad when her herb gathering partner said something to her. She had heard many cats congratulate her and she was fine with it. Though her former thoughts when she was back in Shadowclan began to rise back up again. It almost made her anxiety go up, but she remained calm. "Thanks. I just did what was best for Riverclan.", she meowed almost unsure of what she should say. Old her would of boasted, but that wasn't who she was anymore. If anything she was still surprised she was even asked to help with her Shadowclan background. There might still be cats there that didn't trust her.

[ @Dolomedes; ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 1st, 2024, 02:05 AM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Winterpaw
(Image by Pangoligon)
- @Artemis - @Snowyfeathr - help him people -

Winterpaw was proud of himself after that, and tried catching this (9) pretty average fish, but he started to slip and before he could stop himself he fell into the rushing river.
He tries pushing against the current, (11) being pushed by the current quite fast. It hurt (d6 - 4) quite a bit and he yelled, "HELP ME," as loud as he could manage.

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old April 1st, 2024, 10:52 AM
king of arson and murder

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

@Artemis @hermeswind

Hollytail heard the call, and abandoned the squirrel he was hunting, dashing back. He spotted Winterpaw being carried away in the current, and immediately jumped into the river to save him. He swam quickly up to the apprentice, and grabbed his scruff, and pulled him to the shore.

After Hollytail had brought Winterpaw back onto solid ground, he leaned down to the apprentice. "You okay?" he mewed softly, clearly concerned about the apprentice.

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

This space is empty and filled with dust.

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old April 1st, 2024, 12:00 PM

My Mood: Queenly
Red face Re: RiverClan Territory

Hi! I"m Candy and I'm new here! I was wondering if I could join RiverClan.
Old April 1st, 2024, 02:16 PM
Cute but Deadly

Status: I'm a Fox-Girl. You can call me Foxie! :hearbounce:
Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowyfeathr View Post
@Artemis @hermeswind

Hollytail heard the call, and abandoned the squirrel he was hunting, dashing back. He spotted Winterpaw being carried away in the current, and immediately jumped into the river to save him. He swam quickly up to the apprentice, and grabbed his scruff, and pulled him to the shore.

After Hollytail had brought Winterpaw back onto solid ground, he leaned down to the apprentice. "You okay?" he mewed softly, clearly concerned about the apprentice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermeswind View Post

Winterpaw
(Image by Pangoligon)
- @Artemis - @Snowyfeathr - help him people -

Winterpaw was proud of himself after that, and tried catching this (9) pretty average fish, but he started to slip and before he could stop himself he fell into the rushing river.
He tries pushing against the current, (11) being pushed by the current quite fast. It hurt (d6 - 4) quite a bit and he yelled, "HELP ME," as loud as he could manage.
"Woah!" Salmonleap ran over. "I'm sorry I didn't come in time. Are you okay, Winterpaw? And good work, Hollytail. You moved fast."
Old April 2nd, 2024, 05:31 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistyshard's gaze was leveled as Dusklion spoke. Though her anger was unsettling, the lionheart decided to not make much of it. Surely, it wasn't some personal grudge against her... Oh, of course she did not want one of the Thunderrats to live! They deserved to pay for what they did to RiverClan. She hastily shook her head. "Nuh-uh, 'course not. Like I said before I'm not mad at you for killing them." She would kill every last one of them for what they did to her clan if needed. Her kill count of Thunderrats was at two and if one of them dared disturb RiverClan she would not hesitate to let it grow.

Dusk's reaction didn't surprise her. Younger, distraught Misty would've reacted the same way. But over time she learnt that pushing everyone away just made her situation worse and maybe Dusklion had to learn that as well. Regardless of of Dusk was a kit or not, some mental assistance didn't hurt.

"I know you're not a kit, and I'm not trying to treat you like one. Dusklion, maybe I look like the perfect cat who's never had heartbreak or jealousy but that's not the truth. Everyone I had died, I kept getting kidnapped or injured... luck was never on my side. Seeing everyone get their warrior names while I couldn't even train? It hurt. And I did what you're doing now. I pushed everyone away instead of trying to find solutions to my problems, I either didn't say a word or I snapped once in a while... had way too many outbursts and broke way too many rules."

"Even if it's not exactly your situation, you should think about it. I'm not gonna lecture you on how thankful you are supposed to be, do not worry. But don't make mistakes that you'll regret horribly. Don't push everyone you love away, don't lose your passion for RiverClan and your clanmates just because you didn't get somethin'. Know your worth and don't dwell on titles too much."

"Sometimes, dreams do not work out right away. You have to keep going, keep persevering and show your clanmates you won't be fazed by such an 'obstacle'. Don't make anyone think you only care 'bout your title. Stay a bright, active presence like you were before you became head lionheart and one day you will be rewarded. One day, all your dreams will come true." Not sure what to say now, Mistyshard attempted a comforting smile. Hopefully her speech would serve some good and not set Dusklion off even more...

[ @taillow ]
[this is late sorry]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; April 2nd, 2024 at 05:32 AM.