Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Theraphosa's Spider Den of...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:08 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by wolfie
Today 12:07 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Yesterday 11:42 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by wolfie
Yesterday 11:40 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat...
by ellie
Last post by Starfall
Yesterday 11:39 PM

Old May 6th, 2024, 07:39 AM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Post Solo rp

Coldstone growled as he stalked into a clearing with Rosemarypaw and Loudpaw behind Him. Turning He grumbled "Today your Going to Learn How To Fight! Pay Close Attention! i Ain't Repeating mouse dung from here on out!"

Loudpaw growled and replied "oh yeah? well i don't give a rats whisker about what ya got to say anyway!!!!" loudly declaring's it.

Rosemarypaw just sat sulking but watched the two with anger in her eyes

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer

Last edited by Ragwort; May 6th, 2024 at 08:32 AM. Reason: forgot something
Old May 6th, 2024, 07:57 AM
Call Me Zei

Default Re: Solo rp since no-one ever whats to rp with me anymore

Coldstone growled and snapped at Loudpaw “SHUT UP IDIOT!!!”
Loudpaw snapped back “YOU SHUT UP IDIOT!!!”

Rosemarypaw just loudly sighed and asked if they could just start the lesson already.

Coldstone turned his attention to the sulking apprentice and nodded…
Loudpaw “Tch!!! Yeah! You gonna teach us anything old man?!”

Coldstone flatly ignored Loudpaw’s loudmouth for once and began the lesson.
“First of all in a battle there must be absolutely no hesitation once the fighting starts! So right now I want you to cast off all hesitation and doubts! Cause your enemies won’t hold back at all! They won’t hesitate to rip you to shreds and end your life if given the chance too! Got it?!” he snarled

Rosemarypaw flinched but nodded
Loudpaw just grunted in answer

“Good!!! I hate repeating myself so you better get that into your puny brains right now! Otherwise you are not going to survive! Now let's get to work idiots! First off the battle stance!” he crouched down, his fur fluffing up to make him seem even larger

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old May 6th, 2024, 08:22 AM
Call Me Zei

Rosemarypaw = Ro
Loudpaw = Lo

Mimicking his stance the two apprentices looked to him for further instructions.

“Good! “ he snorted angrily “now onto fighting moves. I’ll demonstrate! Copy my moves!”
He went on to demonstrate multiple different moves, pausing in between moves to correct the apprentices moves and give them sharp pointers.

“Good now you're gonna face off against each other! Start!” He Snapped loudly.
Loudpaw charged at Rosemarypaw with her paws outstretched, sending both apprentices tumbling as Rosemarypaw lashed out kicking, sending Loudpaw flying. Ro then pounced onto Lo with a vengeance in her eyes. The two apprentices started smiling as Lo pushed Ro Off and the two started circling each other with tension. Charging towards each other with outstretched paws they met in a frenzied combat.

After an hour they both lay exhausted from the mock battle. Coldstone watched them with a smirk “from Today Forth Both Of You Will Be Training With ME DAILY!! You’ll Sleep Eat Drink Fight Run And Train non stop till both of you are able to take care of yourselves and each other! I’ll hear no complaints! Now Listen Close Both Of You! If you Want to Be Great Warriors Then you Must Know This” he meowed with a cruel smirk “if you can’t look out for each other as well as yourself in Combat you’ll Never Be Good enough to Call Yourselves Warriors much less a Member Of This Clan!!! Now GET UP!!! BOTH OF YOU!!!” He Snarled

Lo and Ro Immediately stood up, not liking Coldstones sudden Dark aura. Sharing a look they both nodded.

“NOW GET YOUR IDIOTIC BUTTS RUNNING CAUSE IF I CATCH YOU IT AIN’T GOING TO BE PRETTY!!!” Coldstone snarled with a cruel laugh as the girls took off in a hurry as he chased after them

Old May 6th, 2024, 08:28 AM
Call Me Zei

Rosemarypaw = Ro
Loudpaw = Lo

For the next few weeks the two she-cats found themselves in a cycle of self care and intense training. Mornings Fighting each other and Coldstone, Afternoons Running from Coldstone who would whack them in the head with his paw hard enough to leave a small bruise if he caught them.

Neither she-cat complained though, since they know it was mostly Coldstone putting up a harsh act, given how much of a Tsundere He could be. They both had witnessed his few acts of kindness enough times to realize this… He was just trying to get them ready for a life that could be hard at times. For that they were grateful.